Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Jasmine Mendez - extreme holiday humiliation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Dirty Talk, domination, female domination, Femdom, HUMILIATION, Humiliation,Jasmine Mendez, Loser, Loser Abuse, mistress, slave, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    Omg LO$ER, Have you seen yourself in the Mirror ?
    I wouldn't even fuck you if you were the last man on earth. Fucking you wouldn't even be like fucking a man because your so pathetic and weak. theres nothing manly about you is there?
    Let me see that dick.. WOW you're kidding right?
    thats not a dick thats a little clitty. go ahead rub that little clitty for me, lets see if that tiny little s h 1 t gets any bigger

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1475.mp4
    Duration:00:07:47
    Size: 309.61 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5492 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LTP

[​IMG]

» Backup_1475.mp4 - 309.6 MB «

2. real20

Jasmine Mendez - blackmail contract

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    big tits, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Edging Games, Jasmine Mendez, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, loser, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Tits Worship,

DESCRIPTION:
    Blackmail can be so much fun if done right !
    I wanna know All your kinks, I wanna know what really drives you absolutely crazy, your deepest fantasies and Taboo's , Things that you wont tell others
    It's time for you to truly commit, it's time for a blackmail contract, Blackmail is the only way for you to always be happy and satisfied
    No more hesitation , send me over all the info I want
    Welcome to your new life !

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1466.mp4
    Duration:00:09:24
    Size: 933.71 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 13741 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1466.mp4 - 933.6 MB «

3. real20

Backup_1464

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Goddess Korina Kova, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Masturbation Encouragement, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    This is for a loser like you, you think you can stare at my goddess body? I will tease you and instruct you to edge before ruining your peak.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1464.mp4
    Duration:00:17:06
    Size: 681.16 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5462 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]

» Backup_1464.mp4 - 681.1 MB «

4. real20

Miss Kelle Martina - Cock Craving Curse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV,, JOI, CEI,

DESCRIPTION:
    I enjoy watching men together and if you want to be my slave I expect you to be a slave to cock. Now you've told me you'll never be gay. I didn't ask you. I told you to obey. But now it's come down to releasing you as a slave to be and my curse will make you a total slave to cock, having absolutely no interest in women ever again. Right now you are turned on by my body, but as my spell takes hold your mind will be consumed with the insatiable desire for cock.
    Look into my candle, and as I blow the smoke your new obsession begins.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1409.mp4
    Duration:00:07:44
    Size: 464.61 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 8063 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1409.mp4 - 464.6 MB «

5. real20

Miss Bellerose - Shiny Meditational

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI,

DESCRIPTION:
    An arousing shiny tit worship meditational. Follow my instructions and jerk and stroke and pay and worship my huge shiny tits.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1408.mp4
    Duration:00:09:14
    Size: 201.81 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2979 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1408.mp4 - 201.8 MB «

6. real20

Madam Samantha - Send CA$H Now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    big tits, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Cash Princess, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave, Training, Financial Slavery, FINDOM, Madam Samantha, MONEY FETISH, Tits Worship,

DESCRIPTION:
    No questions asked , wallet . Look at these nipples pressing against this tight top , fuck you're weak , you're cock twitches and the need to pay appears .

Such a sensual tease as the circle of paying and total pleasure continues! Nothing feels as good as paying and cumming to beautiful women .It's time to submit and to goon out , let your mind be taken over

Unzip that wallet and unzip that cock , after all they work the best together ;)

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1405.mp4
    Duration:00:08:06
    Size: 1.14 GB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 19871 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1405.mp4 - 1.1 GB «

7. real20

Crystal Knight - Naughty Sch00lgirl Tit Worship

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    big tits, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Crystal Knight, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, loser, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Tits Worship,

DESCRIPTION:
    his is next level tit worship. This is erotic, intense, body worship with instructions that will leave you drained dry. You're going to jerk hard for my big, perky tits today. My school uniform compliments my cleavage too well to pass up. I am your pleasure and my big breasts are going to turn you into a complete addict today. Come jerk it to this naughty school girl, you'll never be able to get enough.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1386.mp4
    Duration:00:08:16
    Size: 400.94 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6643 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1386.mp4 - 400.7 MB «

8. real20

Backup_2167

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV,, JOI, CEI,

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_2167.mp4
    Duration:00:08:34
    Size: 737.86 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 11775 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_2167.mp4 - 737.8 MB «

9. real20

Backup_2165

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_2165.mp4
    Duration:00:08:02
    Size: 593.56 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 9987 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_2165.mp4 - 592.8 MB «

10. real20

Backup_2162

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_2162.mp4
    Duration:00:11:54
    Size: 219.1 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2449 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_2162.mp4 - 219.1 MB «
    [/b]

11. real20

Jasmine Mendez - turning my bf into a sissy for valentine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Fem, Humiliation, Jasmine Mendez, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, SLUT TRAINING,

DESCRIPTION:
    Look what I've got here !
    A pretty pair of pink panties with some ruffles and a cute booty hole for YOU.
    That's right here is what you will be wearing this valentines for me little bitch, Don't you love me?
    I can't wait to see your slutty ass wearing it, Valentines day is all about showing people how much you leve them, Well how much do you love me? How bad you want me?
    Prove it to me !!!
    This is the New beginning for you Little Slut.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1482.mp4
    Duration:00:07:29
    Size: 620.03 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11429 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1482.mp4 - 619.7 MB «

12. real20

Jasmine Mendez - tiny useless white dick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jasmine Mendez, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH,

DESCRIPTION:
    I'd say you're going to need a bottle of lotion for this clip but let's face it .
    That tiny dick only needs a drop , that little Tic-Tac between your legs could never please me , no woman would ever want a pathetic little dick like that .
    this pussy deserves Big Dick not some tiny little useless white dick like yours, and not pulling on it won't make it bigger hahahaha
    All you white Beta Bitches make me laugh , You'll never be a man enough for me , in and out of the bedroom

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1481.mp4
    Duration:00:05:44
    Size: 474.49 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11432 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1481.mp4 - 474.5 MB «

13. real20

Jasmine Mendez - tic tac dick sph

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    Hey Bitch have you seen yourself int the fucking mirror?
    On top of being ugly & poor you've got the tiniest dick ever LOL , you've got nothing going for you
    Loser like you should be locked up in chastity for life & drained financially

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1480.mp4
    Duration:00:05:08
    Size: 410.01 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11015 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1480.mp4 - 409.8 MB «

14. real20

Crystal Knight - Go to model's store Jerk Off Instruction

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Crystal Knight, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, loser, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

DESCRIPTION:
    You love beating that dick for me. You love following my instructions while taking in my body. I'm wearing one of the hottest outfits you've ever laid eyes on. I know you want this. I'm blessing you this opportunity to let your lust grow, to let your addiction grow. I'm going to show off every curve that you can't get enough of. All you have to do is say please in order to cum for me. That's not so hard to do right? Didn't think so ;)
    Consists of: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Edging, sensual domination, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, tit worship, ass worship, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, slave training, erotic domination, cum countdown, orgasm control,

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1447.mp4
    Duration:00:11:26
    Size: 554.55 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6646 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1447.mp4 - 554.4 MB «
    or
    https://tezfiles.com/file/41ecc73d6d050/Backup_1447.mp4

15. real20

Jasmine Mendez - little tiny asian dick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jasmine Mendez, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, loser, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH,

DESCRIPTION:
    please tease and punish me since I have a little tiny Asian dick (its more like a clit). I am still a virgin since no girl will have sex with me.
    I have a circle of "friends" which include guys and girls, while most of the guys dated those girls and have already fucked them and Im still a virgin.
    One of the girls is called Luna, she is curvy and has huge tits like you, and I have wanted to fuck her since forever but she knows I don't get laid and makes fun of me by calling me a faggot and saying that I have a small dick when she hasn't even seen it before.
    She treats me like a little bitch while she has flings with so many guys. Because of how much of a loser I am, I have started worshiping goddesses like you. Also, I have started knowing my place as a small dick sissy loser and I would suck and worship big dick if I could since Luna calls me a fag.
    I would eat cum and give my asshole up to big dicks just to please her and you. At the end of the video, ruin my orgasm and make me put my clit back into my chastity cage.

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1477.mp4
    Duration:00:06:59
    Size: 619.54 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 12255 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1477.mp4 - 619.4 MB «
    or
    https://tezfiles.com/file/201e137c81dda/Backup_1477.mp4

16. real20

Jasmine Mendez - bye bye tight pussy bbc homewrecker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Fem, Humiliation, Jasmine Mendez, MAKE ME BI, prostate m..assa, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, SLUT TRAINING,

DESCRIPTION:
    Sometimes ruining just you isn't enough , i need to ruin your gf too !

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1470.mp4
    Duration:00:04:17
    Size: 330.21 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10619 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1470.mp4 - 330.0 MB «
    or
    https://tezfiles.com/file/ce6d425d59ff5/Backup_1470.mp4

17. real20

Jasmine Mendez - bumboy humiliation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Ass Fetish, ass joi, ASS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Dirty Talk, domination, female domination, Femdom, HUMILIATION, Humiliation, Jasmine Mendez, Loser, Loser Abuse, mistress, slave,

DESCRIPTION:
    Goddess Jasmine I absolutely adore Your perfection in mind and body.
    Custom: I would love to become Your personal, pathetic little "bumboy" I enjoy being called that and verbal @buse is fun especially when combined with a baby talk sexy kind of mocking attitude.
    I would truly enjoy seeing You look right into the camera at me telling me how truly pathetic I am to you and that I am not a man and never will be.
    I enjoy the idea of You talking about cucking me and making me drive You and Your real man for a date and having to wait outside but still pay for both of Your dinner.
    Your ass owns me and You put it in my face and allow me the privilege of sniffing it and kissing it while You laugh and tell me what a total loser I am.
    I am a total ass worshiping loser and love the thought of crawling behind You while You walk around and to have You looking over Your shoulder, patting Your gorgeous bum teasingly and almost in a baby talk voice saying, "C'mon bumboy, crawl to Your Goddess and worship my ass like You were born to do!!
    This is Your place loser and it's all You are worth to Me, besides Your money! haha" This kind of ass worship humiliation is wonderful and hearing You tell me that all of Your friends would know about me

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1469.mp4
    Duration:00:08:49
    Size: 453.75 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 7013 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1469.mp4 - 453.7 MB «
    or
    https://tezfiles.com/file/a2c0302db7549/Backup_1469.mp4

18. real20

Jasmine Mendez - my s h 1 t is worth more than you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jasmine Mendez, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    Hey bitch here's a quick reminder for you !
    You're worthless , a worthless piece of s h 1 t .
    Unless you are paying , sending tributes, and fetching my clips, you are completely fucking useless.
    Listen little s h 1 t I don't care about how many excuses you have , I don't care about your wife or your bills , You are paying me .
    Want my attention? You'll pay !
    Sell everything you got and send that cash to me , I deserve every fucking thing you own

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1478.mp4
    Duration:00:07:57
    Size: 409.94 MB

[​IMG]

» Backup_1478.mp4 - 409.9 MB «
    or
    https://tezfiles.com/file/d9839a8899b06/Backup_1478.mp4

19. real20

KimberleyJx - Cuckolding - Your New Lifestyle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    BRAT GIRLS, Cuckolded, Cuckolding, Degradation, Dirty Talk, domination, female domination, Femdom, HUMILIATION, Humiliation, KimberleyJx, Loser, Loser Abuse, mistress, slave,

DESCRIPTION:
    So you know we've been talking about trying out cuckolding? & you told me how the thought of me with a BBC turned you on? I know you were such a wonderful husband and let me try BBC for the first time as long as you got to watch, well - I kinda got excited and have been seeing him behind your back, you can't really blame me can you? - You have such a rubbish dick! I have been taking loads of pictures though so you wont miss out! I mean, I might let you be in the room in the future - just in the corner facing the wall so you can * hear us. Well I did at least bring you some presents - one being a Chastity device you're going to have to keep this on WHENEVER I tell you to - I own your cock, as much as I don't want it inside me, you shouldn't have the privilege to wank whenever you want to, especially when you don't pleasure me! Secondly, I got you a nice full condom, I know I wore that condom upon your request when I fucked him when you were watching - well I haven't been using one when i've been fucking his BBC behind your back & I'm not on birth control, oops! Well.. I DID take a condom when I last saw him, I didn't use it as protection, I used it to collect his big thick seed and I kinda did something ;-) You don't want me to divorce you right? well there's something you need to do

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1400.mp4
    Duration:00:10:39
    Size: 115.13 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 1328 Kbps

[​IMG]

» Backup_1400.mp4 - 115.1 MB «

20. real20

Jasmine Mendez - pay my tits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    Your Expensive habit is back & more expensive than ever .
    Just look at my perky perfect tits, you'll do anything to worship them, you need your daily fix.
    You adore your Latina, Barbie, with a delicious Tits
    You can't say no to me and my Tits, they totally own you
    Show my Tits how much you Love them

[​IMG]
    Name: Backup_1479.mp4
    Duration:00:05:43
    Size: 295.16 MB

[​IMG]

» Backup_1479.mp4 - 294.9 MB «