Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Lady Nina - I ooze POWER
    Tags: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Female Domination, Femdom Goddess, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Muscle Worship, Shiny Fetish, Strong Woman,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    My body is so powerful. From head to toe i ooze power. My outfits are powerful, my hair, my eyes, my speech. The comparison is insane; you and i PATHETIC VS POWERFUL. I win every time. Theres nothing powerful about you, except the Red Life Coerce supply to your dick when worshipping ME!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_812.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:28
    Size: 403.08 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4387 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]
    » Backup_812.rar - 406.0 MB «

2. real20

Lady Nina - Shiny catsuit JOI
    Tags: Lady Nina, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    This tight catsuit instantly catches your attention. My entire body covered in tight wet look clothing. OMG. You're already hard. Today you're going to stroke exactly how i say. Worshipping my every curve in this breathtaking outfit is going to leave you sooo ready to climax at the end no doubt you'll find it hard to even last till the end! Listen very closely to everything i say.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_814.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:25
    Size: 400.95 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4384 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_814.rar - 403.2 MB «

3. real20

Lady Nina - Gratitude to my TIT$
    Tags: Lady Nina, big tits, Tits Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    member the day my tits showed you who truly owns you. Remember how they just totally owned you. How you got lost in them. Remember how your life has never been the same since. Since this clevage captivated you forever. Being grateful and showing gratitude is good practice. Wor$hipping on a regular basis. Without these perfect tit$, you'd be nothing really..

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_813.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:44
    Size: 281.1 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4366 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_813.rar - 283.3 MB «

4. real20

Goddess Lindsey - Self Hatred Is Your Fetish
    Tags: Goddess Lindsey, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    you've been told so many times that you're a loser and that no matter what you do you can't have any hot woman ever! It's gotten to the point that now, you get off on hearing what a loser you are. you know the only kind of attention you'l get from Me is abuse so you have no choice but to take it and you've really grown to love it. How hard does your dick get when you hear Me tell you what a loser you are? Just sitting there stroking to My cruel words. letting them fill your body just as your cum fills your balls.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_811.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:02
    Size: 398.23 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 6763 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_811.rar - 400.4 MB «

5. real20

Goddess Blonde, Kitty - The Succubus Kiss
    Tags: Goddess Blonde, Kitty, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You're an evil succubus, you show up out of thin air, your powerful scent fills the room and you just start teasing me, seducing me to come with you to your world, all while my girlfriend is out cold in another room. You promise me eternal pleasure as your slave in your world, every time you blow a kiss to me, Magical dust comes out (the poppers) and you tell me to breathe it in, you tell me to take my cock out and you start jerking it for me, blowing me magical kisses maybe every 2-3 minutes. You could blow me one to give me a visual of your world and you bouncing up and down on me like virtual sex, all while just pure tempting me to join with you, and how much more pleasurable it will be to worship you for eternity instead of being stuck with my girlfriend.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_797.mp4
    Duration: 00:33:31
    Size: 773.66 MB
    Resolution: 1910 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 3057 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_797.mp4 «

6. real20

Princess Rene, AstroDomina - E4T YOUR CUM FOR RENE and ASTRO KITTIE
    Tags: Princess Rene, AstroDomina, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Are you a kinky cum eater? Whether you love eating your cum like a little slut or you're a first-timer, you will adore this clip with the gorgeous Asian Princess, Astro Kittie, and me! We love commanding your cock and forcing your legs up over your head so you can pump that dick right into your face. See if you can be a good boy and get every last drop cleaned up!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_796.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:59
    Size: 112.41 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2048 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_796.mp4 «

7. real20

Christy Berrie - Relapse
    Tags: Christy Berrie, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You try to act like you're such a good boy, no weird kinks, just a simple vanilla life. But I know what you want, I know what you NEED. You NEED me. You've been away for a bit, living a boring life but just cant get femdom out of your head. Stroking to me feels better than the fucking you've been doing lately. You crave to be used. You crave domination. Relapse. Binge. Stroke. This is the sex life you're addicted to.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_799.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:43
    Size: 81.22 MB
    Resolution: 1270 x 720
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 815 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_799.mp4 «

8. real20

Bratty Bunny - There Will Be No Mess
    Tags: Bratty Bunny, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Oh let's begin with a little masturbation. Go on. Go ahead and stroke. You won't be ending today's clip with that thing in your hand though. Oh no, you will NOT be making a mess today.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_798.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:10
    Size: 202.34 MB
    Resolution: 1844 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps / 2153 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_798.mp4 «

9. real20

Anastasia - Hottie with black pantyhose and red toenails
    Tags: Anastasia, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Anastasia - Hottie with black pantyhose and red toenails

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_788.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:08
    Size: 287.71 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 6508 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_788.mp4 «

10. real20

Princess Ellie Idol - DARK LIPSTICK CONTROL
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    My dark lips put you immediately on your knees for me. You need my control. You need to serve. You NEED my lips. You must obey. No matter the price.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_775.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:38
    Size: 363.26 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10789 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_775.mp4 «

11. real20

Princess Ashley - Dreamy Velvet Bikini Body Worship
    Tags: Princess Ashley, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave
    , HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Dreamy Goddess worship in this sexy blue velvet bikini. No bikini addict or Princess Ashley junkie can resist.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_789.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:55
    Size: 476.95 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5967 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_789.mp4 «

12. real20

Princess Ashley - Paying Stroke Puppet
    Tags: Princess Ashley, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    The title says it all. You are nothing more than My paying stroke puppet. You are a chronic masturbator who loves paying hot, dominant women. You pay us to tell you how to jerk off, to humiliate you, and even to demand MORE money. You are addicted to paying and stroking. That wont ever change.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_790.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:16
    Size: 283.09 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4679 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_790.mp4 «

13. real20

Goddess Datura DiVine - Bikini Mindslave
    Tags: Goddess Datura DiVine, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction,RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_780.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:33
    Size: 98.65 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1779 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_780.mp4 «

14. real20

Goddess Saffron - Exclusive JOI
    Tags: Goddess Saffron, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Today I am going to inforce some new commands as you stare upon my perfection. From now on, no more jerking off to other goddesses. You are now going to be my EXCLUSIVE JOI puppet. You are going to Jerk ONLY to my clips. You are going to pay ONLY ME with tributes. You are going to send ONLY me gifts. You are going to be dedicated ONLY to me. You are going to be my jerk puppet. Get on with it by following the instructions and mental torment in this video.
    Get my femdom clip previews sent straight to your inbox direct from me personally!!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_782.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:17
    Size: 540.11 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 9033 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_782.mp4 «

15. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - This is Real Life
    Tags: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I know how you sluts like to imagine me. You like to image I waltz through my life in 8-inch heels, leather outfits, and lingerie. And while those are looks I sport on occasion, when it comes to my day to day I'm in a sports bra and jeans. You see, my power does not come from what I wear. My power doesn't come from my heels or my gloves or my skirts. My power comes from inside me. I can command any man I like whenever I like. It doesn't matter what wrappings I choose for the day. My raw dominant energy isn't an outfit I put on and take off. My ability to take control isn't a character. This is me. This is my reality.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_809.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:38
    Size: 110.83 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2650 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_809.mp4 «

16. real20

Bratty Bunny - Butt Slave To Black Mini Skirt
    Tags: Bratty Bunny, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It's time to get down on all fours and crawl over to me. Then beg for me to sit on your face you little butt slave. Get down and worship it. What you would give to be my very own ass slave. To be cleaning it, kissing it, worshiping it. Would you give up everything to do that slave? I know so. You little butt slut, inhale my scent and beg to serve my bubble butt. My powerful booty takes over your mind completely.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_772.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:13
    Size: 244.92 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2048 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_772.mp4 «

17. real20

Miss Foxx UK - Bow Down To Your Black Superior #BHM
    Tags: Miss Foxx UK, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    In aid of Black History Month, all clips during February will be dedicated to powerful Black Female Supremacy.
    I am your Black Superior, statuesque, commanding and everything you wanted in a strong Woman. Someone to kneel before and basque in the presence of Ebony perfection. You will only ever look up at Goddess, your position as a lowly white slave is beneath Me. and you will always remember that, white slave.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_801.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:11
    Size: 53.48 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 522 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_801.mp4 «

18. real20

Backup_778
    Tags: Goddess Zenova, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    So you actually think you can resist Me? That you can resist My sexy hypnotic voice, big natural tits and My Intox (Fantasy) (Fantasy) stare. You think your the only man who can ignore the effects I have on your body and mind? Let's play a game, an easy game, all you have to do is resist stroking and cumming. Just listen and watch Me and see if you can resist My voice, beautiful eyes, and big natural DDDs right in your face. You have control of your mind right? You can resist if you try. right? You can resist getting turned on and stroking for Me. hmm lets see how you feel after you stare so deep into My eyes. By the time My cleavage is right there in front of your face you won't even notice My commands. The more you try to resist Me the easier it is for Me to slide so DEEP inside your mind. Before you know it you will be so hard and filled with pleasure you will be stroking uncontrollably unable to stop yourself from cumming and insuring My permanent place in your mind! You will be stroking and cumming over and over again. Once you cum for Me while listening to this your mine forever.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_778.mp4
    Duration: 00:24:10
    Size: 264.41 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1408 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_778.mp4 «

19. real20

ObsceneQueen - My Foot Slut
    Tags: ObsceneQueen, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    This was a custom clip. No names were used. What he wanted: "How can a foot slut with a clit for a dick, a hungry slutty asshole and a poppers addictions please Goddess Jenna? Surrender all control to My feet - they own Your slutty holes and orgasms from now on.. sniff from these super potent poppers- sniff deep slut. Sniff from between My toes- and if they're not there just sniff to every wiggle .. I'm just going to lie back and destroy you with these feet.. sniff so deep your eyes are rolling and you can hardly sit straight.. and cage that little ‘dick'.. get a urethral stretcher cage and shove it in there and hand me the keys.. while they dangle from my anklets from now on.. plug the girthiest dildo - the annihilator and slide that gaping slut hole on it as You sniff.. go deeper foot faggot.. I want it out of sight.. My toes wiggle, sniff sniff, My feet flex or slightly shuffle about and you ride that monster cock.. Follow My feet - they literally do own you! Ride it.. let's count you down.. at 5 sniff again and keep going.. in fact just keep sniffing.. can't cum? Cumming internally? Well tough.. sniff and ride slut.. Im enjoying this .. Amuse your Goddess.. I'll decide when you can unlock your clitty, possibly never.. You'll be doing this all night long and I don't care how fucked up and fucked over you are.. sniff and ride, foot slut.. if the clip ends hit play again.. for every ruined orgasm You'll be paying a tribute towards My pedicures! Devour that cock and sniff the bottle dry.. how amusing "

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2510101010.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:07
    Size: 1.42 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 20008 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2510101010.mp4 - 1.4 GB «

Note: Use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

20. real20

Princess Felicity - Inhale For Flick
    Tags: Princess Felicity, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Princess Felicity wants to push u deep into submission, intoxicating your mind with high & her HOT, TIGHT POWERFUL body. You'll abide by her rules, follow her every command, inhale & stroke on instruction. Encouraging u to enter sub space further. Toying with your weak mind and exploiting your loser senses.Grab your bottle of (Alkyl Nitrates) & prepare yourself for the ultimate control and seduction. You r already a weak willed loser when in my presence but along with the Nitrates making your head fuzzy you'll enter new levels of submission. I'm going 2 overpower your mind, breaking u down with each inhale. I will edge u into intoxication. Intoxicating your mind with PRINCES Felicity & deepening your levels of submission.

Felicity will train u physically and mentally via those nitrates. Slowly increasing session after session before eventually u pass out. Testing your limits & endurance. I will take u to a heightened state of euphoria.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2514141414.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:00
    Size: 222.66 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 3567 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2514141414.mp4 - 222.7 MB «

Note: Use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net