Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

LilCanadianGirl - Beta into Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Humiliation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Femdom, BRAT GIRLS, female domination, LilCanadianGirl, slave, domination, mistress, HUMILIATION,

You obviously need someone like me to whip your pathetic beta ass into shape. Im going to make you into a real man, even I am stronger than you. Do my commands or else.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8688.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:29
    Size: 1.12 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.670 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8688.mp4 «

2. real20

Kerri King - Coed Intern Seduces Boss for a Raise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Dirty Talk, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Games, Kerri King, Jerk Off Encouragement, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, TE4SE and DENIAL, JOI Games, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, Masturbation Instruction,

I always get what I want, and that's why I am your star intern. College has me strapped for cash so I use my womanly wiles to seduce you and not only accomplish a raise, paid vacation, but also extended lunch breaks. I start off by inviting you over to my place for some chit chat and tell you to close your eyes, as I slink out of the room to change into a sexy lace corset and panties. You can't resist seeing me like this, so naturally you give in to my demands and I even so generously allow you to jerk for a minute. I will be seeing you at the office soon, Boss.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8687.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:58
    Size: 269.92 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8687.mp4 «

3. real20

Jessica Starling - Psychiatrist's Cure for a Jerkaholic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    sensual domination, JOI, chastity, Masturbation Instruction, chastity tease, big tits, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, female domination, ass worship, JOI Games, tit worship, therapy, Jerk Off Encouragement, big boobs, therapy fantasy, pussy worship, femdom, body worship, tease and denial, Jerk off Instruction, Jessica Starling, femdom pov,

It's been a while since our last session. You've relapsed, haven't you? Did you really think that you could do this on your own? You're a man left alone, you'll only think with your dick. You're sick. My methods are ALWAYS 100 effective but you MUST continue attending sessions with me. You're too weak to resist masturbating on your own.

Of course, we'll need to lock your cock away in a chastity cage. The keys are staying with me. I'll train you to the point where you won't need to be caged eventually, but we're not there quite yet.

And, do you remember what we did last time? That's right I'm going to undress and tease you with my body. I know it's hard. I know it's going to be uncomfortable as your cock presses up harder and harder against your cage, and as your balls swell with cum. But, remember, you're sick. And we're going to train this deranged habit out of you, by any means necessary.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8705.mp4
    Duration: 00:20:03
    Size: 1.58 GB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8705.mp4 «

4. real20

Goddess Rodea - One Year Chastity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Chastity, Cocktease, Goddess Rodea, Cock Locked, Tease, Cock Cage, Teasing, Denial, Tease And Denial, Locked Dick,
    Humiliation,

Well, Let me tell you a story about one wanna be chastity slave and I want you to see if you can appreciate what being locked up for one year in chastity by me might be like. He sent me an email telling me that 152 days in chastity was his personal best. Well I knew this slave didnt realize how I really didnt care if he ever had another orgasm in his life but I told him that I would help him out a little and keep him in chastity for one whole year. I made sure he had a steel cage that was tight and wouldnt slip off and made him report with spot checking photos at a moments notice. After the year is up I have this Fucktard fly to my location and jerk for me on his knees. I made sure he didnt have the satisfaction of even seeing my feet. I wore the tallest thigh high boots I had. I told him that he is nothing but a worm boy and a Stupid Ignorant Slut for thinking that one year was long enough. I wanted this Fucktard to have the last cum of his life on my red kinky boots like a worm. Then I made him slurp it all up, haha! I acted shocked and said wow, you just ate cum I guess stupid ignorant sluts like you should never be allowed to cum again! So, back in your cage, FOREVER!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8691.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:15
    Size: 98.87 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8691.mp4 «

5. real20

Goddess Poison - Real Mind Washing Experiment- Confusion take over!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    brainwash, brainwashing, Goddess Poison, Hypnotic, hypnotism, Mental, Mesmerize, mesmerizing, mind control, Mind Fuck,

This experiment makes MKUltra look like a playground prank! I will continuously shift your emotional state, cutting your defences open, shaking you up, cradling you with a false sense of security, fucking you harder, faster and fiercer than before while rigorously attacking all of your senses and then stitch you all back together again in some Poisoned twisted fuckery way that only benefits ME! Believe me this will take you to new levels of sheer confusion. REMEMBER that when you're confused the most, that's when im deepest inside you. NOBOODY has been bold enough to do what Ive done in this clip. ByeBye Brain! Hello cock throbbing mind washing!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8667.mp4
    Duration: 00:30:07
    Size: 1.81 GB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8667.mp4 «

6. real20

Goddess Kyaa - Edge Your Sissy Stick In Your Panties While I Torture Your Sissy Nipples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Humiliation, SISSY SLUTS, Sissy Training, Sissy, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Feminisation, Sissification, FORCED FEM, Forced Femdom, Sissy Slut, Goddess Kyaa, Feminization, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI,

Hey there you little sissy bitch, I want to torture those sissy nipples. I know you're horny and you want to rub yourself in those sissy panties. Well the only way I'm going to let you, is if you agree to torture your sissy nipples. I'll even tease you with my cleavage to make the experience more enjoyable but you're going to have to follow my instructions carefully and torture your sensitive sissy nipples.
    Start rubbing them with your fingers, pinch a little, then flick 'em. You have to keep one hand rubbing your sissy tits while you start to get your cock hard. It doesn't take much with me teasing you like this. You're going to need some clothespins. Take two clothespins and put them on your nipples. I'm going to show you the proper way. And once they're clipped you can put your hand on your dick and rub yourself. Doesn't that feel good? You're such a horny little bitch for me.
    Take your nipple clamps off, it kinda hurts doesn't it? Rub them a little. Give them a little pinch and now you're going to put them back on. Now start edging your horny dick again. Now pull on those clothespins, twist them. Make them sore. Edging your cock the whole time. I'll bet now you really feel like a dumb bitch. Good I want you to feel like a dumb sissy bitch for me with clothespins on your nipples, rubbing your sissy stick. Look what I've turned you into.
    I like torturing your nipples. Now take the clothespins off again and then slap those sore nipples! Squeeze them again. Abuse your nipples at my command. Keep jerking, get yourself close to the edge. If you wanna cum for me, you need to be tortured. You only get to cum when you're in pain. And this pain will intensify your little sissy orgasm. You're going to cum so hard for me you little bitch with your sore aching tortured nipples. Good bitch.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8686.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Size: 367.93 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8686.mp4 «

7. real20

Goddess Madam Violet - Possession

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    brainwashing, Mind Fuck, Hypnotic, Jerkoff Commands, hypnotism, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging Games, JOI Games, brainwash, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, Mental, Goddess Madam Violet, Mesmerize, mind control, Masturbation Instruction, mesmerizing,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8685.mp4
    Duration: 00:27:46
    Size: 569.55 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8685.mp4 «

8. real20

Goddess Harley - Youve Gone Too Far

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    barefoot, POV foot JOI, cum on feet, foot domination, footjob, foot worship, goddess feet, foot job, POV FOOT WORSHIP, feet humiliation, foot slave, feet jerk off, feet jerkoff, feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, jerk on feet, foot fetish, POV feet, foot play, Goddess Harley, Feet JOI,

It's what you've always wanted! I know you secretly wished that you could have the intense orgasms of a full blown fuck up for me. I've spent years luring you in with basic foot fetish clips only to slip in some other fetishes that turned you into a huge multi-fetish slave for me and my videos. Let's see if you can pass this test inside this video!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8676.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:23
    Size: 379.3 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8676.mp4 «

9. real20

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Turning you into my Cucky Hubby!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    female domination, tit worship, men following orders, femdom pov, latina domination, CUCKOLDING, ass worship, mind fuck, cuckold fantasy, cuck pov, femdom, humiliation, cuckoldress, cuckolding, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, cuckold fetish, cuck, cuckold pov, goddess worship, tease and denial, home wrecker,

I love this new lingerie you bought me, Doesn't it look sexy on me?
    You know our anniversary is coming up and I've been fantasizing about something a little different this year, I know you are all about pleasing me, so I'm just going to go out and say it
    Do you remember him, the one with a really Big Dick?
    I just want my pussy completely ruined, stretched out and destroyed, I know it's what you want for me because anything I want I get!!!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8668.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:39
    Size: 747.13 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8668.mp4 «

10. real20

Goddess Harley - The Oh No Game - Feet Edition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    foot fetish, foot play, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship, barefoot, JOI Games, Edging Games, Goddess Harley, Jerkoff Commands, Masturbation Instruction, POV FOOT WORSHIP, JOI Fantasy, goddess feet, JOI, feet, POV feet, feet humiliation, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction,

Wanna play a fun jerk off game? LOL! You can play this in a very embarrassing location. Somewhere that would make a big mess if you came. Somewhere there are no tissues and nowhere to run.
    I'm gonna tease you with the thought of cuming to my feet. You have no idea if I'm gonna show you my toes

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8675.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:56
    Size: 266.95 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8675.mp4 «

11. real20

Goddess Harley - Shoe Dangle And Dip Strokefest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    cum on feet, goddess feet, jerk on feet, foot fetish, foot worship, feet jerk off, barefoot, POV FOOT WORSHIP, foot play, feet jerkoff, foot domination, foot slave, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV foot JOI, Goddess Harley, Feet JOI, feet humiliation, POV feet,

How do you feel about stroking your cock to a superior woman dangling her shoe in front of your face, Honey?

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8674.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:35
    Size: 298.44 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8674.mp4 «

12. real20

Goddess Harley - Slippery Edging Forever

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk Off Encouragement, RUINED ORGASMS, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, blue balls, assignments, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, mesmerize, orgasm denial, sexual rejection, Goddess Harley, JOI, JOI Games,

Are you ready for the most mind melting edging session ever? You know how much the sweeter the torture of denial is. You know the ecstasy of the single failed convulsion from your balls before you take your hand away! And I intend of using those drops of pre-cum. Those drops are my gift to you and they are what I will use to keep you enslaved. Because I can milk those drops out of you on cue and make sure they are the sad fountain of your failure for eternity.Goddess Harley

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8666.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:10
    Size: 157.74 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8666.mp4 «

13. real20

Goddess Harley - Another Sissy Makeover At Sch00l

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Feminisation, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SISSY TRAINING, Goddess Harley, Sissy, Feminization, FEMINIZATION, Degradation, Sissy Slut, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, SLUT TRAINING, Sissy Training, Forced Femdom, FORCED FEM,

Hey, remember yesterday when I said I only put an unnoticeable makeup on u and sent you off to class? Well, I'm sure you were completely humiliated by the whorish amount of makeup I actually put on you, LOL! Oh and since everyone already things you're a flaming faggot. I think you need an extra special makeup again today. and everyday! Pucker up! Be glad I am doing this to you, it's the only way a hot girl in this school will give u the time of day!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8684.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:47
    Size: 353.19 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8684.mp4 «

14. real20

Goddess Amanda - Swallow it All

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    CEI, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Play, Cum Swallowers, Edging Games, Goddess Amanda, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Male Cum Swallowing, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction,

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8665.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:29
    Size: 859.89 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8665.mp4 «

15. real20

Goddess Angel - Foot Fucker Denial

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    foot slave, cum on feet, feet jerkoff, foot fetish, Goddess Angel, foot worship, POV foot JOI, foot play, jerk on feet, feet jerk off, barefoot, Feet JOI,

Hi there, freak! Do You like the view, me lounging here on my comfy bed after my workout, my feet still covered in sweaty socks? It gets you rock hard, doesn't it? It's so funny that so many of you freaks out there love feet so much! I have perfect Goddess feet, I know, but you would certainly rather fuck my feet than my pussy, right? The smellier they are, the more they turn you on. Pathetic, haha! What if I start moving them up and down? Already close to cumming? I bet you are. Watch me moving my feet up and down, imagine you're kneeing behind me, being allowed to fuck them. Better get your hands off your cock for a minute. Because that will never ever happen, loser! You can dream, you can repeat this clip a hundred times, jerking yourself silly, waiting for me to say: "Oh, please be a good boy and fuck my feet! Please fuck my Goddess soles and cum all over my pretty toes. And when you shot your huge sticky load all over them, please be an even better boy and lick your cum off every single toe! Please." Ha, never ever! I might allow one of my boy toys to do that eventually. But you? Yeah, right. Okay, let me change positions, so you can have a look at them from close range. Take a good sniff. Focus on those soles, those perfect curves. Aren't they MADE to be fucked? Wouldn't your cock fit perfectly in between.? Okay, bring yourself close to the edge, imagining you are fucking my feet. fucking them really good. lasting much longer than the three-minute sex you're having with your ugly girlfriend/wife. Are you close? Do want to shoot your hot load over them and lick my feet clean? Beg me.! Beg me to cum.! And now take your hands off immediately! Because you will never be allowed to fuck them, loser. Bye.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8683.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:37
    Size: 1.36 GB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8683.mp4 «

16. real20

Goddess Amanda - Motivated by My Tits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    loser, Tits Worship, big tits, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Breast Worship, JOI, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Boobs Worship, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Amanda, Jerkoff Commands,

All it takes is a little glance at my perfect big tits for you to become weak and mindless for Me. When I am teasing you with my tits you become my little play thing and I can make you do whatever I want. You could spend all day and night jerking your cock off to my big fake tits and it's your lucky day. I am feeling generous and I think I know a way we can both get off at the same time.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8682.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:44
    Size: 485.32 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8682.mp4 «

17. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - You Wanted This

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    BRAT GIRLS, domination, female domination, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, HUMILIATION, Humiliation, Loser, Loser Abuse, mistress, slave,

Oh look. It's awake. You don't remember anything do you? You should know, you begged for this. You wanted this so badly. But you really didn't know what you were asking for, did you? You see, you're going to stay here in my dungeon. Not for a couple of hours. Not for a session. You're going to stay here forever. You said you wanted to leave your life. You wanted to serve me forever. You made this choice.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8659.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:30
    Size: 294.86 MB
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8659.mp4 «

18. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Devotion Through Fasting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    slave, Humiliation, Femdom, domination, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Loser Abuse, female domination, mistress, Loser,

You probably think that the ideal way to serve me is through controlling your orgasms. While this is an acceptable form of servitude, it's not the only way. You see, I value a slave with control. I value a slave that can suppress all his appetites. Including the most basic one: Hunger. I'm referring to fasting of course. You add so many poisons into your body through bad food habits. One of the best ways to make yourself clean for your Goddess is through fasting. So take your time, prepare your body. You're going to literally hunger for your Goddess.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8680.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:41
    Size: 450.26 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8680.mp4 «

19. real20

Fetish Barbie - Intense foot brainwash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    findomme, Fetish Barbie, financial domination, brainwashed, financial fuckery, brat, giantess fetish, findom, financial ruin, mesmerized, greedy goddess, brat fetish, mind control,

Put headphones on to get full effect. This is your 7 minutes in heaven.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8681.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:06
    Size: 1019.16 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8681.mp4 «

20. real20

Exquisite Goddess - Stroke while she's Resting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Masturbation Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Exquisite Goddess, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Jerkoff Commands, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, TE4SE and DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS,

This will be a challenging task but you will be a good obedient slave and fulfill it. I want you to incorporate this in your dailies for the duration of the quarantine and even after. You will sit next to her while she's Resting and you will watch this clips with your headphones on and stroke/edge for me. Why?!?!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8664.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:35
    Size: 1.63 GB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8664.mp4 «

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.