Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Exquisite Goddess - Evil home wreck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    TE4SE and DENIAL, Edging Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Exquisite Goddess, Masturbation Games, Jerkoff Commands,

I am so bored during this quarantine that I am starting to come up with evil ways to entertain myself.You will be given a task and once you complete it you will kneel next to the bed that she's dozed off in and stroke your cock like never before! Clip contains: Femdom POV, slave task, homewreck, orgasm control, cock tease, high heels

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8605.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:10
    Size: 1.85 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8605.mp4 «

2. real20

Crystal Knight - CEI and Smoke Addiction

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Cum Play, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating, JOI Games, Crystal Knight, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, CEI,

Watching as I inhale huge clouds while wearing such a sexy bikini and rhinestone heels in one very potent combination. You have to edge to my long legs, round ass, and big tits while I take drag after drag and blow it into your mouth. Breathe in and jerk. Fixate your attention on my words as I guide you into an edging, pre-cum eating, stroking madness. Every moment of teasing makes you want to cum for me. You know you have to wait for my infamous countdown before you can blow. You have to earn another huge orgasm that you will clean up just for me.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8679.mp4
    Duration: 00:18:11
    Size: 1.25 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8679.mp4 «

3. real20

Carlie - Jerk Off Slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Boobs Worship, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Tits Worship, big tits, big tits JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Breast Worship, big tits jerk off, Carlie,

The perfect job for you is to be my jerk off slave. You're aching to jerk off for me at any given moment and I want that control. I want to be the one to control when you can and cannot jerk off for me. I am going to enslave you to be my jerk off slave. There will be some rules but in the end you'll get what you want so badly, you'll get to cum to me. Now I'm going to have to have some sort of initiation. Let's start right now, you're going to jerk off for me right now and you're going to cum exactly when I tell you to. Then you are going to continue to follow the rules from here on out. Grab on to that cock for me right now. You're allowed to jerk off to me right now. Jerk off to my tits in this tiny shiny top and be ready to cum exactly when I tell you to. I own you and I own your cock. You jerk off when I tell you to from now on.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8698.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:29
    Size: 415.18 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8698.mp4 «

4. real20

Bratty Nikki - Obsessed Foot Bitch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    feet jerkoff, footjob, Bratty Nikki, POV foot JOI, foot fetish, Feet JOI, jerk on feet, cum on feet, feet jerk off, foot job,

You've been aching for another foot worship video, here ya go loser!! Be an obsessed little bitch for me. I know you are so obsessed with my feet that your pathetic little cock is throbbing just watching the preview. I'm so hot and bratty you don't even need a video description, buy this clip loser!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8678.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:15
    Size: 197.01 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8678.mp4 «

5. real20

Bratty Bunny - My Decision Orgasm Control Part 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Bratty Bunny, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, TE4SE and DENIAL, Masturbation Games, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Games,

Are you following along like a good boy? This is where you belong. Under my control. You obey. You're helpless. You love to follow my orders. Still locked up, huh? You want to be let out? I can keep denying you if I want. Maybe I'll let you out for a little bit today. Honestly all men need to be caged. All men need a Mistress to tell them what to do with their silly little cocks. It's so fun to fuck with you. Play along, you know you cannot resist MY DECISION. Today's instructions are A LOT of fun.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8702.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:21
    Size: 998.61 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8702.mp4 «

6. real20

Anika Fall - Royal Cum Guzzler Pt. 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    joi, challenges cum, goddess worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games, cum swallower, cum eating instruction, cum challenge, female domination, Anika Fall, jerk off instruction, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, cum eating, femdom,

The last day of the challenge I gave you in the clip "Royal Cum Guzzler" has come. It's time to see if you really can follow through with your loyalty to eating your cum and earn the Royal Cum Guzzler title. You want so badly to please & impress Me. You can do this! NOTE: Buy "Royal Cum Guzzler" to go along with this clip. Watch Part 1 first and part 2 when you're ready to complete the task.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8677.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:04
    Size: 523.43 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8677.mp4 «

7. real20

Sara Storm, Teeny Ginger - JOI Jar Game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Teeny Ginger, Sara Storm, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI, JOI Games,

Sierra and I have created two jars for you one determines HOW you will stroke/edge/orgasm, the other determines for how long. With Sierra pulling paper from one jar and me from another, neither of us can control or even know the fate of your stroking We have so much fun playing the game with you though, especially with a secret from Sierra that gets revealed near the end

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8656.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:48
    Size: 363.07 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8656.mp4 «

8. real20

Tiffany James - You made me this rich JOI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Tiffany James, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement,

My outfit cost me thousands, and you are paying for it. Your addiction to me is making you poor and making me richer. I love the finer things in life, and you are totally weak for me, so you will keep buying.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8601.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:08
    Size: 532.22 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8601.mp4 «

9. real20

Princess Fierce - Put It In Your Mouth CEI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, POV, femdom pov, Cum Eating, CEI, Cum Swallowers, Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, femdom, Princess Fierce, goddess worhip, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Play, JOI,

Goddess gets what Goddess wants, and today I want you to be my cum licking bitch. I know your horny and feeling extra pervy for me! You're gonna drain and empty those balls and then I am going to watch you eat it. As my body becomes impossible to resist, you prepare to put it in your mouth. Get licking cum slut!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8624.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:41
    Size: 282.49 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8624.mp4 «

10. real20

Reverend Taura - Underboob Tease

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Boobs Worship, locked down, Breast Worship, commitment, Tits Worship, big tits, Reverend Taura, lockdown, big tits jerk off, sensual seduction, big tits JOI,

If you had to choose between my side boob and under boob, which do you think would wreck you most? I'll let you be the judge, start by worshipping my underboobs and we will see if you can even tell a difference.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8651.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:12
    Size: 476.65 MB
    Frame Rate: 240.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8651.mp4 «

11. real20

Sara Storm - Chastity for Sissies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Denial, Cock Locked, Feminization, Locked Dick, SISSY SLUTS, SLUT TRAINING, Sissy, Sissification, Humiliation, Tease, Sara Storm, MAKE ME BI, Tease And Denial, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Teasing, Feminisation, Forced Femdom, Chastity, Cock Cage, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Cocktease, FORCED FEM,

Every sissy should be in chastity. It is wonderful to help reaffirm who you are and prevent temptations! Here's what I require of my chaste sissies.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8646.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:46
    Size: 150.22 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8646.mp4 «

12. real20

Princess Cin - Weak For Fishnet, , Starving For Ass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Sensual Domination, Ass Fetish, Jerkoff Commands, Love Addiction, JOI, Princess Cin, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Pantyhose Fetish, ass JOI, Religious Fantasy, Pantyhose Domination,

Take a moment to appreciate how blessed you are.
    You have been given the opportunity to lay your eyes at my divine ass. Get hooked to the screen, as you worship it, all wrapped in my fishnet stockings and latex thongs. Looking more appetizing than ever.

Drool, goon, fuck yourself up with your only God.
    With my ass over your face, as you're on all fours, serving with full devotion is the only option

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8649.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:00
    Size: 658.52 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8649.mp4 «

13. real20

Princess Ellie Idol - Ellie's Mesmerizing Sensual JOI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, Mind Fuck, Edging Games, hypnotism, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Mesmerize, trance, Hypnotic, cleavage, mind control, JOI Games, brainwashing, brainwash, cum countdown, mesmerizing, Hypno, Princess Ellie Idol, Mental Domination,

Turn off your lights, put on some headphones, and relax with me. You find yourself staring deep into my eyes. You are burning with desire. Allow yourself to be open to the words I speak so that I can take control of your mind. You are open to my influence now. Your veins r pulsing, pumping away. You are throbbing for me. Your cock is affected by my words and visuals. My breasts draw you in.your body tingles with desire. You are aroused and yet still relaxed. Do you feel that pleasantness across your skin? Your hand gravitates toward your dick and soon your pleasure will be heightened. Place your hand on it and touch. I'll be your Goddess instructor.and you? My weak, horny little puppet.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8663.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:09
    Size: 794.41 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8663.mp4 «

14. real20

Princess Fierce - CEI Eat Cum Mind Alteration

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, Cum Swallowers, CEI, Male Cum Swallowing, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, JOI Games, Cum Countdown, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Eating Instruction, Princess Fierce, Cum Eating, Cum Play, Jerkoff Commands,

CEI Sniffing Eat Cum Mind Alteration will combine two of OUR favorite things. Cum eating instructions along with the usage of inhaling. I will demand you place your vile up to your nose and inhale 3 things. Your mind will flood with the need to follow my command. I will tempt you. I will control you. I will detail the journey you are about to take. As you stroke and grow hard soon you realize eatting your mess will be our pleasure. More sniffing to fuel your burning desire to continue your perverted ways of worshiping your goddess.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8621.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Size: 491 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8621.mp4 «

15. real20

Princess Bella - The Edge of My Bed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Loser, Jerk Off Encouragement, Princess Bella, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, JOI, EDGING GAMES, Masturbation Encouragement, Verbal Abuse, Female Domination, Loser Abuse, verbal humiliation,

Dangling my shoe casually, reading my magazine, and occasionally acknowledge that you the slave are kneeling there at here feet, "masturbating to my perfection". Can you handle my teasing "countdown" but never let you cum. I'll keeps you edging til you go MAD, laughing and going back to my magazine again and again all day keeping you on the EDGE.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8623.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:37
    Size: 32.05 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8623.mp4 «

16. real20

Princess Cin - Blissful Mind-Fuckery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Mind Fuck, mesmerizing, Masturbation Instruction, Mesmerize, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI, Mental, JOI Games, Jerkoff Commands, Princess Cin, Jerk off Instruction, brainwash, Jerk Off Encouragement, brainwashing, mind control, Hypnotic, hypnotism,

Wear headphones to maximize My effect on your brain.
    My soft voice has it's way of penetrating your conscious. Pick up all the little pieces, and reconstruct them as I wish.
    I want your head hallow. Your brain leaking, as I fill your mind with with bliss.
    Everything fades away when I appear on the screen, your thoughts, your boundaries, your reality.
    That weak mind doesn't need much adjusting. You're already way into deep, getting further from reality with each second you spend reading this description, with every time you replay the preview.
    It's time to hop right down your favorite rabbit hole.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8644.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:44
    Size: 712.96 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8644.mp4 «

17. real20

Mistress Monica - Cuckold by your enemy and I

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    cuckold queen, mean girlfriend, cheating, cuck, cuckold pov, cuck pov, cuckolding, Mistress Monica, cuckoldress, cuck humiliation, cruel girlfriend,

You told me all about your fetish for cuckolding and you said I can pick any man apart from one, the one you hate the most, your enemy but he is the best person to cuckold, humiliate and make you feel so incredibly inferior, he is coming over tonight!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8641.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Size: 926.63 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8641.mp4 «

18. real20

Princess Ally Madison - A POV Cam Cum Challenge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Cash Princess, Cum Swallowers, Jerk Off Encouragement, FINDOM, Cum Countdown, JOI Games, Cum Play, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Male Cum Swallowing, Masturbation Instruction, Financial Slave Training, Princess Ally Madison, Masturbation Encouragement, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slavery, JOI,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8622.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:18
    Size: 84.46 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8622.mp4 «

19. real20

Princess Ashley - What You'll Never Have 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Princess Ashley, Masturbation Games, TE4SE and DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games,

I just loved humiliating, denying and completely rejecting you in EVERY WAY in the first one that I had to make a part 2! I know you can't possibly resist more of Me rubbing in your face what you'll never, ever have.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8648.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:55
    Size: 573.42 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8648.mp4 «

20. real20

Miss Raquel Roper - Cock Commander

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, Breast Worship, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, Miss Raquel Roper, big tits JOI, big tits, JOI Games, big tits jerk off, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Tits Worship, Boobs Worship,

Perhaps you are not an owned slave, but if you are to purchase this.. you belong to me entirely during these 20, long minutes. Your cock, mine to command. You will follow lead, my every instruction to a T. This captivating, yet grueling 20 minute game of teasing and edging that feels as though it is never ending. Bittersweet. Putting yourself to the test. This is not for those who simply wish to have a quick rub and tug. This is for those who wish to see just how far your body and mind can go under the order of a sensually sadistic, superior woman. - and by the time I'm through with you? You'll be a blubbering mess. Begging for more. Waving the white flag in surrender. Your cock, conquered.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8645.mp4
    Duration: 00:20:29
    Size: 1.38 GB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8645.mp4 «

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.