Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Mistress Ellechemy - Focus Correct

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    brainwashing, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Mental, Mesmerize, Hypnotic, Jerkoff Commands, hypnotism, mind control, brainwash, mesmerizing, Mistress Ellechemy, Mind Fuck,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8635.mp4
    Duration: 00:03:55
    Size: 42.11 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8635.mp4 «

2. real20

Mistress Lilyan - Mesmerizing Cleavage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Mistress Lilyan, Breast Worship, Cum Countdown, big tits JOI, Cum Play, Male Cum Swallowing, JOI, big tits jerk off, big tits, Boobs Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Tits Worship,

This cleavage will bring you to your knees. Bouncy, no bra , just a dress covering hard nipples.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8603.mp4
    Duration: 00:03:02
    Size: 162.39 MB
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8603.mp4 «

3. real20

Miss Alexa Pearl - Tricked Into Titty Sucking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Tits Worship, Miss Alexa Pearl, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, verbal humiliation, big tits, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship,

This is a sequel to Laptop repair Titty Sucking Youve emailed me about a new computer security upgrade! As i get the message you come to my office and i'm amazed to see you considering i just got your email! I tell you its perfect timing all things considered.Well turns out you didnt really email me for a computer securty upgrade. Youve been wanting to empty my juicy tits since the last time and cant help yourself! You bribe me with $500.Im shocked! As much as i hated it the first time, nobodys ever sucked every last drop of milk like you have.so after some deliberating i agree. Dont you want to empty me? Find out what happens next. Maybe you'll get your cock jerked off.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8630.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:54
    Size: 512.44 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8630.mp4 «

4. real20

Miss Bellerose - Be My Cumsucker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    legs over head, Masturbation Encouragement, cum shot, CEI, see through top, Cum Eating, Miss Bellerose, quickie, eat own cum, Cum Countdown, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Swallowers, speed cum, Cum Eating Instruction, cei, Cum Play, suck own dick,

Hope you're flexible because you're going be jerking off with your legs over head today!! I want you to be my cumsucker. That's right. You're going to suck YOUR OWN cum out of your own dick. I'll tell you what you need to do to get it done. Then, listen to my encouragement. Make it fast, I don't want to wait all day. I'm too excited to see you be my cumsucker.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8640.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:34
    Size: 323.83 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8640.mp4 «

5. real20

Miss Bellerose - Mean Girl makes you cry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Dirty Talk, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, Female Domination, Loser, Humiliation, JOI, Miss Bellerose,

"Hi Goddess. I was hoping you might do a custom along these lines: you know how lonely and sad I am. Of course, I could buy GFE clips where girls pretend to care about me and show me affection.But instead I buy clips of mean girls who make it hurt worse. You tease me with the body I'll never touch, the hand I will never hold, the lips I'll never kiss. You want it to hurt as much as possible. You want me to fetishize the pain and jerk to it. You want me to cry. You want me to feel like killing myself to make the pain stop. Maybe you will let me. But even that might be too good for me. I probably deserve to just keep suffering, keep jerking, keep hurting, like the pathetic, scrawny little loser that I'm."

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8619.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:34
    Size: 167.92 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8619.mp4 «

6. real20

Goddess Valora - Vulgar Display of Power

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, Goddess Valora, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Games,

If you're looking for a clip that makes you and your cock feel special, look elsewhere. This is for those who are willing to sacrifice all pleasure for Me. Ball busting, punching, slapping, clawing, edging. And as a cherry on top, a ruined orgasm for My human speed bag. You know My hotness makes you wanna destroy your cock and balls or else you wouldn't have a full erection right now.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8618.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:57
    Size: 962.29 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8618.mp4 «

7. real20

Goddess Valora - Vulgar Display of Power

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    BALLBUSTING POV, Femdom POV, Ball Punishment, Goddess Valora, CBT Instruction, Ball Abuse, Sadistic Female, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Ballbusting, Slave Training, CBT, Tease and Denial,

If you're looking for a clip that makes you and your cock feel special, look elsewhere. This is for those who are willing to sacrifice all pleasure for Me. Ball busting, punching, slapping, clawing, edging. And as a cherry on top, a ruined orgasm for My human speed bag. You know My hotness makes you wanna destroy your cock and balls or else you wouldn't have a full erection right now.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8637.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:57
    Size: 1004.38 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8637.mp4 «

8. real20

Kerri King - Chronic Masturbator Humiliation and JOI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Games, TE4SE and DENIAL, JOI Games, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Kerri King, Masturbation Instruction,

You're quite pathetic you jerk, jerk, jerk all day and can't get laid, even if you tried to pay for pussy. LOL, what a loser. I proudly show off my sexy body in my sexy little black lingerie. Nice of me, eh? I encourage you to jerk at first, then add a nice twist and some homework. I hope you think about your lowly existence on a daily basis after our chit-chat something tells me you won't have a choice.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8662.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:13
    Size: 129.9 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8662.mp4 «

9. real20

Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    goddess feet, barefoot, foot slave, foot worship, foot play, POV feet, foot fetish, foot domination, Goddess Harley, POV FOOT WORSHIP, feet humiliation, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING,

I know you love the degrading way a girl smears her foot all over your face. I think I can bring the shame and humiliation to new heights in this video. You are going to have to buy the video see how I can really rub it in, LOL!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8615.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:52
    Size: 961.49 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8615.mp4 «

10. real20

Goddess Harley - Cum Eating Compilation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Cum Countdown, Instructions, Cum Play, Masturbation Instruction, Compilation, POV, Goddess Harley, Jerk Off Instruction, Male Cum Swallowing, Jerkoff Commands, CEI, Cum Eating,

You you have ever found it hard to obey the ending of cum a eating video. try 5 in a row, LOL. I hope your hungry!
    Included clips are:
    - Eat Cum For Titties
    - Edge Whoops Eat 1
    - Edge Whoops Eat 2
    - Cleaning His Condoms
    - Cum Eating Breakup

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8616.mp4
    Duration: 00:37:27
    Size: 1.66 GB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8616.mp4 «

11. real20

Goddess Stella Sol - Long Distance Chastity Training

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Goddess Stella Sol, Cocktease, Teasing, Cock Locked, committed, Cock Cage, Tease And Denial, Denial, time bound, Tease, Locked Dick, Humiliation, Chastity, lockdown, sensual seduction, locked down, commitment,

This instructional clip is your next step in giving yourself to Me. you will get step by step guidance on how to lock up your dick, which I control, and be able to prove to Me that you are not jerking off on your own. The Honey Birdette lingerie and Valentine's Day set present a great backdrop for you to prove your devotion to Me through chastity. you will buy a kitchen safe and will work with Me through your program to lock up and effectively throw away the key as part of our play. My chastity program is not free, just as your dick will no longer be free. Please Me with your suffrage and commitment, and become a favorite chastity pet.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8652.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Size: 583.37 MB
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8652.mp4 «

12. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Denied

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Fantasy,

Look at you, all desperate and horny. I know exactly what you want. You want to stroke, don't you? I can feel it. One look at my legs in these tight nylon stockings and your cock is hard. I was thinking about letting you stroke, but then I changed my mind. I find it much more fun to excite a man, make him desperate for contact, and then leave him with none. So no touching. No stroking. You can admire and fantasize all you wish. But I'm in control here.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8626.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Size: 522.11 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8626.mp4 «

13. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Wanted: Domestic Slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    HUMILIATION, Loser, mistress, Humiliation, slave, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Loser Abuse, Femdom, female domination, BRAT GIRLS, domination,

I am in desperate need of a house slave. I need a house slave that I can abuse, and use. I need one that's handy. He needs to be able to clean, organize and submit on a moments notice. I need a slave that can do my laundry, clean my studio, and work entirely in chastity. That's right. All my personal house slaves must be in permanent chastity. I don't want you to worry about touching your dick while you're sorting my panties. I don't want you to be tempted to pleasure yourself when you should otherwise be working. It's a rigorous job, but one that yields so many delicious rewards. You could be a part of my life. A daily piece of furniture in my home. I know you crave that. I know you desire to be with me every day. Can you pay the price? Can you do the work?

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8655.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Size: 404.1 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8655.mp4 «

14. real20

Goddess Emily - Tantric Sex Magic Ritual JOI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    hypnotism, big tits jerk off, JOI Fantasy, brainwashing, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, Hypnotic, Goddess Emily, Tits Worship, Masturbation Instruction, brainwash, big tits JOI, mind control, Mind Fuck, Boobs Worship, Mental, big tits, Mesmerize, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging Games, Breast Worship, mesmerizing,

Have you ever been curious about tantric sex, or the occult? Have you ever wanted your life energy to actually be fed on by an actual succubus? In this clip, I combine meditational practices with RE4L tantric and occult rituals to give you an INTENSE psycho-sexual experience- that all ends in an EXPLOSIVE JOI! Additional information: contains binaural beats, trigger words, topless nudity, cum countdown!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8636.mp4
    Duration: 00:31:03
    Size: 494.68 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8636.mp4 «

15. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How To Control A Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Goddess Alexandra Snow, pantyhose JOI, JOI Games, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Pantyhose Fetish, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS,

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Explain the methods for masturbation but instruct the mastubation must happen at your command. He loves to oblige, he wants to stroke.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8654.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:10
    Size: 122.73 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8654.mp4 «

16. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - I Like You Like This

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, slave, brainwashing, mind control, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, MESMERIZE, mesmerizing, hypnotism,

I see the way you look at me. I see the desperate look in your eyes as you watch me. I like it. I like being able to feel your hunger. Your obsession turns you into mush. You can't move you eyes away. With a single swish of my hips, you're down and helpless. I like you like this. I like you obsessed and weak. I like you starving and thirsty. I like what my body does to you.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8639.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:14
    Size: 416.13 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8639.mp4 «

17. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Obsessed with Sex

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Mesmerize, brainwash, JOI Games, Hypnotic, Masturbation Instruction, mesmerizing, JOI, Goddess Alexandra Snow, JOI Fantasy, Mind Fuck, Jerkoff Commands, brainwashing, hypnotism, Mental, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, mind control, Jerk Off Encouragement,

I know you. I know your deepest secrets. I know your obsessions. I know you can't stop thinking about sex. I know you jerk day after day. You have no life. You're obsessed with anything even vaguely sexual. You start to see it in innocent images. Anything wet, slick, even remotely shape like a woman gets you hard and needing a stroke. So go on. Slide down for me. I'm going to feed this obsession of yours.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8643.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:28
    Size: 443.1 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8643.mp4 «

18. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Accept The Pain

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Orgasm Denial, Sadistic Female, Tease and Denial, Slave Training, Humiliation, CBT, Goddess Alexandra Snow, CBT Instruction, Femdom POV,

I feel like we've used trance for several different reasons. But we've skipped over one incredibly effective use. You see, I like it when a slave can take substantial amounts of pain. I see it as a sign of strength when a slave can take all I can give him. So we're going to explore how to breathe and go down into a place where pain does not effect you. Now, to put this into practice, you're going to need some tools that bring you pain. A sharp Wartenberg wheel, some clamps, and maybe a constricting cock cage will do for this exercise. Now follow my lead and go down. Show me how much you can handle.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8653.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:02
    Size: 891.51 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8653.mp4 «

19. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Black Widow Returns - Teasing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    HUMILIATION, Femdom, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, domination, JOI Games, slave, Humiliation, Loser, Jerk Off Encouragement, BRAT GIRLS, Loser Abuse, mistress, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Edging Games, female domination,

When you saw this girl on a personals site, you thought she looked familiar.. But you couldn't put your finger on it. When you emailed her, you were floored that she actually wrote back.. even agreeing to go to dinner! When you tell her how familiar she looks, she brushes it off and says, "people think I'm some movie star all the time." One thing leads to another and you're back at her place before you can even finish your drink. Your head is spinning with the thrill of such a gorgeous woman inviting you into her bedroom.. into her bed!

She purrs so seductively that she wants to do things her way if you're going to proceed. Soon you're laying on your back, hands and feet tied with her straddling you with the largest erection you've ever had. But soon, you realize that you know where you recognized her from a news article about a suspected "black widow" whose lovers all end up de4d at the end of the night. They were never able to pin it on her because they all seemed to d1e at the moment of orgasm.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8658.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:39
    Size: 431.6 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8658.mp4 «

20. real20

Devious Queen - 10 Pairs, 10 Edges

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, shoes JOI, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, TE4SE and DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, Masturbation Instruction, Devious Queen, JOI, Masturbation Games, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games,

This is a JOI/edging clip focused on your bare legs (no pantyhose or anklets) and high heel stiletto pumps. You start by telling me that I have a fetish for your long bare legs in pumps and that you're going to make me stroke to them . You make me stroke to your long bare legs and stiletto heels and make me edge by stop and go stroking to each pair before you change into the next pair. Lots of teasing/dirty talk about your legs and heels - maybe some light shoe-play and dangling but keep your shoes on for most of the clip. Finally give me a countdown at the end. Would be great to see your face and the full length or your legs for most of the clip

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8634.mp4
    Duration: 00:25:12
    Size: 2.17 GB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8634.mp4 «

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.