Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Exquisite Goddess - Pink lips worship

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Big Lips, big tits, body worship, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Exquisite Goddess, Face Fetish, femdom pov, Jerk off Instruction, Jessica Starling, Lip Fetish, mouth fetish, Pink Lipstick, tease and denial, Tits Worship,

You cant stay away ..you cant fight me .embrace your submissive nature and surrender to the power of my PINK lips.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8614.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:07
    Size: 459.59 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8614.mp4 «

2. real20

Exquisite Goddess - Strip for shot game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, RUINED ORGASMS, Exquisite Goddess, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Edging Games, Masturbation Instruction, JOI,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8569.mp4
    Duration: 00:22:47
    Size: 3.23 GB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8569.mp4 «

3. real20

Chloe Jame - My Big Titty Jerk Off Instruction

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, big tits, Tits Worship, Boobs Worship, JOI, Breast Worship, Jerkoff Commands, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, Chloe Jame, JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, JOI Fantasy,

Get on your knees and worship my perfect tits while i make you jerk off and cum all over them.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8633.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:37
    Size: 176.74 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8633.mp4 «

4. real20

Crystal Knight - Escape Reality, Enter My World - Mesmerize

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    goddess worship, mesmerize, sensual domination, mesmerization, Edging Games, joi, JOI, femdom, slave training, Crystal Knight, female domination, tit worship, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, mind fuck, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, cum countdown, Jerk Off Encouragement, sub training, Jerk off Instruction,

Here is the moment you've been waiting for. The escape you've craved for so long with the most seductive twist ever seen. I know what makes you feel good and I definitely know how to make you relax. Escape reality for the next ten minutes and enter my world. There's nothing you need more than this right now. There's nothing can that make you fall into Euphoria the way my voice can. My tits are another delicious treat to make you even hornier. I always push you to the edge before granting you release. I count you down and tease you until the last second, once you blow, you won't have a worry or care for the rest of the day.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8567.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Size: 706.98 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8567.mp4 «

5. real20

Bratty Bunny - Relax CEI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    male cum eating, Edging Games, CEI, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Countdown, Male Cum Swallowing, Bratty Bunny, Jerk Off Encouragement, manipulation, mind fuck, Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Eating, mental domination, JOI Games, Cum Play, JOI Fantasy, forced cum eating,

Just relax. No need to get nervous or anxious. Don't even think about it. It's just a natural occurrence to taste oneself. You just sit back and jerk off for me. Follow my instructions and eat your cum. RELAX.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8661.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:13
    Size: 240.48 MB
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8661.mp4 «

6. real20

Chloe Jame - Blow Your Load All Over My Face Now Bitch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Chloe Jame, dirty talk, lip fetish, throat fetish, Cum Eating, face fetish, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, facial, chasity belt, CEI, mouth fetish, Cum Swallowers, JOI Games, JOI cum denial, jerking off,

I really need some protein right now. You know what im talking about. Pull that little dick out and stroke it nice and hard for me and give me what i want like a good boy. I want your cum all over my face right now bitch

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8632.mp4
    Duration: 00:03:50
    Size: 146.35 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8632.mp4 «

7. real20

Anika Fall - Royal Cum Guzzler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Anika Fall, cum eating encouragement, cum slave, CEI, female domination, cei, femdom, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Play, goddess worship, cum eating challenge, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown,

You love cum so much right? The anticipation of stroking, and then shooting out that load, and guzzling it down is a thrill! It's what makes you super horny. But if you love cum so much, and you really want to make Me happy, you'll take down much more then the ordinary. I have a challenge for you My little cum eater. Think you can handle it? If you can, you'll officially be a Royal Cum Guzzler! haha!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8631.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Size: 405.72 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8631.mp4 «

8. real20

Astro Domina - Slave To The Boss Lady

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, ass JOI, JOI, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, asian dominatrix, asian princess, Astro Domina,

As a male construction worker, it can be challenging to have a hot young sexy woman as your boss. Sydney called you into her office to have a little chat. She knows that you have issues with her. Is it because she turned you down for a date one time? You know people talk, your co-workers talk a lot. But when it comes to your boss, they don't dare speak up. Because they know she's a great boss. And it's time for you to learn a thing or two about being a good, loyal, committed and honest worker bee.
    First she makes you take off all your clothes. Then she put you down on your knees. And knowing you love her ass, she teases you with her jeans covered ass. There's no way to hide your boner at this point. Sensing your weakness, Sydney jumps on the opportunity to seize your wages. You don't care anymore, especially when the pants come off and you get a front row view of that glorious ass!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8660.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:40
    Size: 616.79 MB

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8660.mp4 «

9. real20

Weronika - Mules Shoejob

[​IMG]

Tags:
    foot fetish, Weronika, cum on feet, feet jerkoff, jerk on feet, footjob, Feet JOI, shoes JOI, foot worship, feet jerk off, shoes fetish,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8581.mp4
    Duration: 00:21:45
    Size: 1.71 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8581.mp4 «

10. real20

annalynne07 - Painful Torment

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, CBT Instruction, Orgasm Denial, JOI, Sadistic Female, JOI Fantasy, CBT, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Jerk Off Encouragement, annalynne07, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, Tease and Denial, Jerkoff Commands, Slave Training,

Based on a custom clip order, no names used Would love a self ballbusting video. You think I need to prove my devotion and what better way than by pain, and I can't stop until I puke or pass out - really push my limits to prove my worth. You can be harsh or prefer a more encouraging here to help me to push thru the pain approach (your choice, whatever mood your in at the time). The object to use or way to do it can be up to you or me.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8576.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:53
    Size: 789.34 MB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8576.mp4 «

11. real20

annalynne07 - The Best Cure

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Masturbation Games, annalynne07, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerk off Instruction,

Now that you're in isolation, you're weaker than ever. This video is the perfect cure you've been looking for, both for your anxiety and your blue balls. Enjoy the video and stay healthy and horny

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8590.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:34
    Size: 979.27 MB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8590.mp4 «

12. real20

Goddess Lily - Dirty Foot Job

[​IMG]

Tags:
    cum on feet, foot fetish, footjob, POV foot JOI, feet jerkoff, jerk on feet, Goddess Lily, feet jerk off, foot job, Feet JOI,

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8587.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:45
    Size: 392.81 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8587.mp4 «

13. real20

Mistress T - Sissy Cuckold Faggot

[​IMG]

Tags:
    HUMILIATION, Loser Abuse, slave, BRAT GIRLS, Loser, mistress, domination, Humiliation, Mistress T, Femdom, female domination,

I'd like to order a custom clip wherein you humiliate me for being a sissy cuckold faggot. Please talk about my tiny penis and how my wife fucks other men. Please make me fuck my own ass with a dildo and eat my own cum. I'd like it if you called me faggot a lot. I particularly like it when you wear black thigh high boots and dominatrix attire.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8593.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:26
    Size: 321.13 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8593.mp4 «

14. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Experiential Loss of Control

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI,

You've been progressing in my program quite nicely, haven't you? You spend your days and your money jerking for me whenever I command. But I want to take it to the next level. I want to fill you with a light that will never leave you. I want this light to fill you from toes to head and make you feel sensations you've never felt before. I'll give you this light forever, as long as you continue to obey me. This will be your joy as long as you continue to be a good, obedient, productive boy for me.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8575.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:57
    Size: 626.98 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8575.mp4 «

15. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - I Want to Hurt Your Dick

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Femdom POV, Empress Elle, Tease and Denial, CBT Instruction, Orgasm Denial, Financial Slavery, CBT, Sadistic Female, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Humiliation, FINDOM, Slave Training,

I hate your cock. It's the truth. I hate that it makes decisions for you before I get to make decisions for you. I hate that you listen to it. I want to hurt it. I want you to understand that your sensitive little cock and balls aren't what's important. I am what's important. I am everything. I'm over this phase of yours. You cock gets are and you follow whatever direction it points like it's a fucking compass. It's revolting. The only thing you should be listening to in this world is the sound of my voice. So we're going to hurt that dick of yours. We're going to prove together just how worthless it is.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8589.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:56
    Size: 349.49 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8589.mp4 «

16. real20

Erotic Tanya - Jerk off to my farts

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Erotic Tanya, Edging Games, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands,

You've been a good boy so far, edging just the way I asked of you - gooning to my fart fetish videos without cumming! I'm really happy with your behavior so far and really glad to see you're doing so well! Self control is a very important trait for my little slaves, and you're definitely working on yours! So as a reward, I will allow you to cum for me today! It will be very intense, as you probably gathered so much cum in those balls of yours from the many days of edging to me! I will want you to pick your favorite fart fetish video of mine and keep this video open in parallel. You will watch both that one and this one at the same time, follow my instructions and jerk off to my farts, but.there might be a little game involved! You know that good boys still always have to prove that they truly deserve to cum!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8584.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:51
    Size: 118.67 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8584.mp4 «

17. real20

Eva de Vil - Learn to Love His Lips on Your Cock

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, Sissification, Humiliation, Sissy, Forced Femdom, FORCED FEM, Sissy Training, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Feminization, SLUT TRAINING, Eva de Vil, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, MAKE ME BI, Feminisation,

I take pride in my ability to convert and condition a slave to have a new kink so I have an idea of how to plant the bisexual seed in you. It'll involve you being tied up, blindfolded and gagged to eliminate your means to protest. I have an arsenal of greedy, slutty subs who'd quickly volunteer to suck your cock for me. I'll have him caressing your balls and licking your tip while I whisper in your ear and gently encourage you to accept it. Want to hear more?

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8662.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:22
    Size: 498.34 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8662.mp4 «

18. real20

Empress Elle - High card FinDom game

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Cash Princess, MONEY FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Slave Training, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Empress Elle, FINDOM, Financial Slavery,

Up for a little card game? .a simple game of chance that determines the price for ecstasy. The build up alone is hot enough but the anticipation of not knowing what card I'm going to draw makes it even hotter. You see, I'm going to get you all worked up and then the game begins. How much will it be? Will you be able to cover it? Just knowing you're going to have to pay Me more is so arousing. You love it don't you pay piggy. You want to be My human ATM don't you. C'mon, it'll be fun! I swear I'll be your lucky charm. The question is- do you secretly want a low card.or a high card? Play and find out! (This game plays with cards 6 through 10, making it a high card game.)

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8582.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:46
    Size: 737.69 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8582.mp4 «

19. real20

Pay To Obey - Training Your Subconscious Foot Therapy

[​IMG]

Tags:
    FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, barefoot, foot slave, Pay To Obey, foot domination, goddess feet, foot play, POV FOOT WORSHIP, foot fetish, foot worship, feet humiliation, POV feet,

As Star goes over her notes she notices you express concern with a foot fetish. Of course foot fetishes are perfectly normal and healthy so what exactly is your concern..? Oh your girlfriend doesn't like it? So let's try some aversion therapy
    But why bother curing you,instead let's your head around the concept that it's completely mainstream and boring to worship soft silky soles.
    Your gaze keeps ending up on your therapist's feet and you realize you do not want to be cured. In fact you want nothing more then to serve your therapist as her dedicated foot patient for life. That rock hard cock proves there is no cure for a pathetic little foot boy like you!

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8627.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:52
    Size: 196.69 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8627.mp4 «

20. real20

Goddess Harley - Thank Me For It

[​IMG]

Tags:
    Goddess Harley,

When you go through your daily ritual of checking my clip store and you see that I didn't post a new one today I want a thank you email. I want you to thank me for having a life where I forget all about you. Thank me for going out on dates and getting fucked while you wait a day for a new clip. I want you to picture me laughing directly at you in the dark with your pants off alone, lol.

[​IMG]
    Name: JOI-Backup_8586.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:45
    Size: 260.82 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8586.mp4 «

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status: