Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Goddess Femdom - Mind fucked chastity
    Tags: Goddess Femdom, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Humiliation, Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    How can I trust you to stay in a chastity device. Being long distance there is no way that I can simply take your word for it. So I have an alternate way to ensure you remain orgasm less for me. I am going to reprogram you to enjoy the denial. To willingly give up those orgasms. To get of more from self denial and pleasing me than those orgasms ever did. Fuck those orgasms, subspace is where its at. And mental chastity is the first step in reaching it.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_781.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:51
    Size: 860.06 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8484 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]
    » Backup_781.mp4 «

2. real20

Ayn Rules - Permanent Chastity
    Tags: Ayn Rules, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Humiliation,
    Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Ayn Rules - Permanent Chastity

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_771.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:58
    Size: 296.33 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5619 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_771.mp4 «

3. real20

Worship Amber - Bound Boyfriend Surprise
    Tags: Worship Amber, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Enjoy this video of You as my boyfriend when I tie you up with rope, knock you down, gag you with my socks, Pull your pants down and slap a steel chastity cage on you, Collar you like a bitch , Put a leash on you and drag you out

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_756.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:30
    Size: 1.29 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 14627 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_756.mp4 «

4. real20

Princess Ellie Idol - Foot Fantasies
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You've been thinking about my feet a lot. Lots of dreams.day.night.I'm in your head. My feet are dancing through your mind because you can't get enough of me and my feet! Get close to my wiggling toes and dirty soles. Don't you want to sniff them? You dream of running your hands over my feet. You fantasize about my soles wrapped around your dick, and I don't blame you. Jerk off for my feet until I count you down. Sometimes you just can't control those foot fantasies.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_769.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Size: 159.66 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 3226 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_769.mp4 «

5. real20

Princess Lyne - Pink or Purple? JOI + CEI
    Tags: Princess Lyne, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, le Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Let's play a little game. Before you even begin watching this clip, I want you to choose a color - Pink or Purple? Whichever color you choose determines your outcome of the game. You have to stroke & obey Me, especially when I play these fun little games with you. Follow My j/o instructions as I tease you in each of these bikinis. How will the game end up? I guess you'll have to buy this clip to find out. Let Me give you a hint though. either way, you'll get a TASTE of something straight from the source LOL!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_754.mp4
    Duration: 00:18:53
    Size: 695.91 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4909 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_754.mp4 «

6. real20

Isabelle Deltore - Isabelle's Edging Control
    Tags: Isabelle Deltore, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Goddess Isabelle Deltore takes complete control of your cock giving you a 1-on-1 lesson in edging yourself to new heights of sexual exploration.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_763.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:59
    Size: 107.17 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 432
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2001 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_763.mp4 «

7. real20

Adele - Adele's pantyhosed feet need a good foot m..assage
    Tags: Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Adele - Adele's pantyhosed feet need a good foot m..assage

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_767.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:33
    Size: 283.94 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 6010 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_767.mp4 «

8. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Happiness and Slavery
    Tags: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    As men, you've all really fucked yourselves. You all like to imagine yourselves as these dominant creatures. You sense of righteousness in all that you do defines you. Especially when it comes to choosing what women you want to pursue. This system you all fall prey to commands that you pick the demure women, the soft women, the dull women. This leaves you with a craving all your life, you know? You start to hunger for the rough women, the sadistic women, the powerful, beautiful, dominant women. The system men are born and raised in only herds you into my flock. It only leads you into this trap I've created. I've created a world where you can be weak, without being worthless. You can be submissive, without being less-than. You cannot be happy in the world that deems you in control of everything. That power is so overwhelming. You can only be happy in slavery.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_762.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:21
    Size: 243.53 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2650 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_762.mp4 «

9. real20

Valeriesins - Fuck Her Shoes
    Tags: Valeriesins, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You love to jerk for my perfect feet wrapped around the most luxurious shoes. They look soo glamourous, nobody can deny that. So focus at them but take a pair of your wife shoees and fuck them for me, thinking they are mine

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_755.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:51
    Size: 809.42 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 8000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_755.mp4 «

10. real20

Princess Kaylynn - I Know Exactly How Your Piggy Brain Works
    Tags: Princess Kaylynn, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You are absolutely addicted to me. I see it every time you send a tribute to me. The numbers have been going up. You can't stop. At first your numbers were small, but then you became addicted and every day you drain more and more into my account to give me everything I want. You pay for everything. Keep spending more and more. I love that $25 jumped to $100, and then it jumped to $500. And $500 turned into $1,000 and now here we are. You'll be depositing $1,000 more by the end of this video. I know that just made your cock twitch. I know how your piggy brain works.
    I am perfection, I am a God among Gods. I am your one true God and you are here to serve me. Because you are a loser. You beg for my attention, you beg for me to talk to you, you beg to see me. And you know I won't waste my time without money. That's why you pay me more and more every single day.
    I am flawless and you wish so badly you could be a part of my life. So you pay dearly, just for a bit of my attention. I'm going to take more and more and there's nothing you can do about it. You're addicted to me, but even more, you're addicted to paying me and the way it makes your cock feel. No one else can get inside your head the way I can.
    You stalked me online for years, afraid to give in, afraid of what would happen. And then you broke, and now you're fucked. You live to spoil and pay me. And you know I'll never want you, I'll never be close to you, the only thing I'll ever touch of yours is your wallet. And you will beg me to take it. Your wallet is the only thing I will love about you. Give me more. I deserve it all and your weak piggy cock can't stop paying me.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_764.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:26
    Size: 472.46 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 9939 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_764.mp4 «

11. real20

Princess Ellie - Serve Your Queen
    Tags: Serve Your Queen,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You wish to serve the Queen. Look at me and get down on your knees. I want you to worship me. I want you to know without a shadow of a doubt, who you need. You need me. You want to serve me. Look at my superior breasts. They please you, you wish to serve them. They make you weak in the knees. Fall before me and beg me to take you into my stable as my little slave pet. You want to belong to me, body, mind and soul.
    You need to belong to me. You would do anything to belong to me. This ass, the ass of a Goddess is what you need. You know you need to serve it. And how can good boys serve and please a Goddess? By doing as you're told, appreciating me and my body, gifts and tributes, and spreading the good word of the Goddess herself. You need me. You can't imagine a life without your Goddess. Obey like a good boy or be cast out.
    You long to be a good slave for me. You want to be a better slave. Show me that you can obey. Show me that you're worthy of my time. Look at my pussy, you know it controls you, it controls your mind. You lust for it, you know how powerful pussy is, especially my Goddess pussy. Will you obey my pussy? Of course you will. Will you worship your Queen, no questions asked? You know you'll do anything for this pussy. You know it and you'll show it. This Goddess pussy owns you. This Goddess ass owns you. And my Goddess tits own you, they control you. And all you need to do to please me is to say, 'Your wish is my command.' And to fulfill my needs above your own.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_759.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Size: 551.18 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 10004 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_759.mp4 «

12. real20

Natasha's Bedroom - Public Humiliation
    Tags: Natasha's Bedroom, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    **There's nothing dangerous or against the law in this clip. There's nothing that will ruin your life. Any good sub can complete these tasks without any serious consequences beyond extreme embarrassment, so don't worry. Turn off your defenses. Submit yourself to my control.**
    What's the most embarrassing kind of humiliation task? An act of public humiliation.
    Showing everyone what a silly little loser you are, shaming and debasing yourself in front of others. And that's exactly what you'll be doing for me today.
    I have a list of tasks for you to complete, an onslaught of public humiliation assignments. Why? Because I want you to. Because I think it's hilarious. Because I want to have a good laugh, and I know you'll do anything to please me.
    You'll edge for me as I tell you exactly what to do. Stroking and jerking and hornier than ever with thoughts of degrading and embarrassing yourself in front of strangers. Desperate to cum. But will I allow you to explode?
    Yes. But not yet. You'll be denied and blue balled until you finish all of your homework for me. Once you've been a very good boy, you can watch the second part of this clip, where a big orgasm is your reward.
    This clip is extremely hot. Brace yourself.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_766.mp4
    Duration: 00:24:44
    Size: 623.35 MB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps / 3377 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_766.mp4 «

13. real20

Natasha's Bedroom - Submissive Little Faggot
    Tags: Natasha's Bedroom, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You are a submissive faggot. You don't stick your dick in another man's holes or feed him *your* cum. You're on the receiving end. You're a homo slut, a cum receptacle, for superior cock. This faggot task will train you into a good little slave for dominant dick.

You'll need a hookup site or app to complete this assignment. No pretend play today. This is going to get real. You WILL be used by a strong, dominant man's cock.

For this task, you'll have no limits, except one: you must swallow all the cum that you receive. Swallowing another man's cum is a sign of his superiority over you. Real men get head; faggots get fed. You'll practice working hard at serving cock, in anticipation of his ejaculatory load. You'll beg and plead, on your knees, for his cum. And you will gulp down every drop of it.

And then you'll do it again.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_752.mp4
    Duration: 00:18:25
    Size: 473.5 MB
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 3447 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_752.mp4 «

14. real20

Natasha's Bedroom - Edging Bootcamp
    Tags: Natasha's Bedroom, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Do you know what makes a sweet reward taste even more delicious? Having to work for it. You've been indulging your orgasmic whims every chance you get, not expending the effort to build your endurance or really savor those moments of release. It's time to change that. I want you to fully appreciate each and every orgasm you have for me, starting with this one.
    I know you're eager to cum for me, and you *will* be allowed to.but only if you earn it. You'll first have to complete a three day edging and denial challenge. You'll stroke without coming for three full days, watching the first part of this clip each time, according to the schedule I give you.
    What if you fail? Then you'll have to watch ending A and suffer the punishment of a ruined orgasm. But if you make it through like a good boy, you'll be amply rewarded with a long teasing session and a huge orgasm. Can you hold out? Will you make it through this grueling edging schedule?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_765.mp4
    Duration: 00:21:10
    Size: 1.1 GB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 7339 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_765.mp4 «

15. real20

Lexis - High arched feet in black sheer pantyhose
    Tags: Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play , foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Lexis - High arched feet in black sheer pantyhose

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_768.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:13
    Size: 270.72 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 6037 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_768.mp4 «

16. real20

Goddess Victoria - Danger Wank: Level 1
    Tags: Goddess Victoria, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Do you revel in the thrill of maybe being caught? Does it turn you on to imagine being found with your pants down and your hard cock in your hand? Live a little, take a risk. With this series you are going to wank in increasingly risky places. Your horniness puts you at major risk of embarrassment and repercussions but you know you're gonna do it anyway. We are going to start simple here, somewhere you've probably already rubbed one out when desperate. Feel the adrenaline pulsing through you, making you stiffer than every before. Shh, I won't tell!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_760.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:28
    Size: 341.69 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4005 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_760.mp4 «

17. real20

Lady Nina - Watch my perfect LEGS
    Tags: Lady Nina, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You're in for a real treat today, as i flaunt my toned strong legs in front of your kneeling self. You're gonna worship me as i walk up and down, teasing you. Flaunting what you'll never ever get.. Aren't they divine, they just get better and better.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_750.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:11
    Size: 232.79 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4396 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_750.mp4 «

18. real20

Czech Soles - Dita Made This Office Pantyhose Video Just For You
    Tags: Czech Soles, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Dita is such a nice girl.when she sees you're in need of a nice pantyhose and nylons video she just makes one for you! She knows very well how much you're into pantyhose, how much they turn you on. Especially shot in an office, where Dita could be your secretary.or maybe your boss?
    She has done this POV video only for you. Dita has been in her leather boots all day long.all day in that office, sweating those nylons in, making them smell nice for you. These pantyhose are worn by Dita for the last 14 days to work. They really have been through a lot, they are worn like no other she has. Let her talk dirty to you, she loves to do it because she can see immediately how much you like it, how much it turns you on. Her big feet closed up in those pantyhose right in front of your face.you can see every detail, smell everything and listen to her quiet voice leading you on to a happy end.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_757.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:52
    Size: 368.87 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 5025 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_757.mp4 «

19. real20

Czech Soles - Her School Stockings And Sexy Bare Soles
    Tags: Czech Soles, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Another examination period is here and Ivet has to study a lot to pass every test. She's studying at her bed, sitting there with her legs stretched out and she wears these school sock stockings which look so tasty on her feet and legs. Her feet are pretty restless, she always has to play with them, rub one foot on the other, stretch her toes and soles. Her feet are so close, right in front of you.you can see every detail. Now she starts to takes off her stockings, slowly, one by one and her perfect soft soles and her bare feet are now right there, so close, so sexy, so perfect that every FF guy just has to go crazy! She continues to play with them and you watch very closely as she stretches her toes, how wrinkles are appearing on her soles as she stretches them. Her soles are so hot! Can you resist them?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_758.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:14
    Size: 491.77 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4996 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_758.mp4 «

20. real20

Roxana Rae - Pussy Denial Day 4
    Tags: Roxana Rae, POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Pussy is too good for you, by now I think you know it's true. There is nothing you can ever do to make Me want to be with you. You just come up short, and you always will, there is no pussy you can fill. Just stay at home and jerk to Me, small dicks should all be pussy free!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_745.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:33
    Size: 482.91 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 4161 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_745.mp4 - 482.9 MB ◁

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status: