Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Roxana Rae - Pussy Denial Day 5
    Tags: Roxana Rae, POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    All Women deserve a nice big fat cock and you know it's true. Now look between your legs, and tell Me, where does that leave you? That teeny tiny twig between your thighs just can't compare to Alpha Guys. You only live to jerk and serve cause that's all you ever will deserve. You can only worship Me cause I make beta's Pussy Free!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_744.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:22
    Size: 436.05 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 3789 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_744.mp4 - 436.0 MB ◁

2. real20

Roxana Rae - Pussy Denial Day 3
    Tags: Roxana Rae, POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Size matters loser, and that means you never will. You are always going to be a pathetic tiny dick beta loser to me! You will never be good enough to get inside and that is why you will always be pussy denied!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_727.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:20
    Size: 421.49 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 4602 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_727.mp4 - 421.5 MB ◁

3. real20

Princess Samantha - Get in The Loser Position
    Tags: Princess Samantha, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Urgh, you are such a fucking sad case, cant get enough of me, always wanting to stroke that ugly little cock over me. Lets make a deal - you get in the loser position and I will let you jerk it and cum. Like a complete fucking loser!! Youre going to prove to me what a desperate loser you are for me. Hope you like the taste of your own vile cum because there are special conditions to this humiliating wank you revolting pig!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_741.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:47
    Size: 591.94 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 11916 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_741.mp4 - 591.9 MB ◁

4. real20

Princess Lyne - Drained by the Birthday Brat
    Tags: Princess Lyne, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It's My birthday, March 8th, and I've decided to grace you with this super hot clip. How generous of Me to make a clip for YOU on MY birthday?! That's why you're paying extra for this one. You pay extra because you're a pathetic loser who just can't help himself but to beg for a nice hard wallet fuck from Me on My birthday. Not only is this clip more expensive than usual, I drain you even more by demanding you send additional tributes. After all, it IS My birthday, and I get what I want always, but especially TODAY! And since I know you're EXTRA weak for Me, be a good boy and use the code "LynesBirthday" to add a $25 markup to your order you HAVE to obey THE BIRTHDAY BRAT!! **this clip includes multiple wardrobe malfunctions, you're welcome**

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_743.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:00
    Size: 596.53 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 4962 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_743.mp4 - 596.5 MB ◁

5. real20

Princess Kendi Olsen - Leave Your Wife And Serve Me For Real
    Tags: Princess Kendi Olsen, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Isn't it time you told your wife about us? You've been keeping this a secret for way too long. Jerking off to me, late at night, all alone. Aren't you ready to take this to the next level? You've already proven yourself a good online sub, but I think you'd be even better as a full time live in slave. You're obedient and submissive, the only issue is that you're still married and I don't like that. I don't like that bitch sucking up my resources. And you certainly couldn't be a live in slave with that bitch still hanging around.
    She's a time suck, she's a money suck, she's an energy suck and it's time for her to go. I mean if you really are interested in serving me for real. I know you've been fantasizing about serving me while you jerk off to me every night. I know how hard it makes you. You're so excited by the idea of serving me in ways that have only been a fantasy before. And I'm offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity. And all you need to do is to get rid of the wife.
    She's old anyway and she never puts out any more. You're already used to a sexless slave like existence. You don't need her anymore, you don't want her anymore. You know at the core of your being, you want to be my slave. What are you worried about? That she'll cry and be upset? Who gives a fuck? Why are you letting these petty anxieties get in the way of your true happiness? You know that this is what you're supposed to be doing with your life. It's why you're so unsatisfied in your marriage. It's why you found me in the first place. You went searching for something more exciting and gratifying. And when you found me, you knew you needed to serve me.
    You need a Goddess to serve, a Goddess to lead you. Your life will be so much better, you know it, you feel it. I know it. But you'd have to divorce her first. And then you can dedicate your life to me. Your life would still be sexless, but I'm so much younger, sexier and brattier than your old, ugly wife. Fuck her. File for divorce and get your ass over here and worship me. Stop jerking off to the fantasy and live the life you were born for. I'll lock you up in chastity and torment you and turn you into my film slave. I know you'd love that. Then your wife can see the younger, hotter girl that you left her for. You'll be a public slave for Kendall and everyone will see. And you know you're so lucky I'm even offering this to you. But I'm not going to wait around, you better divorce her soon or I'll move on to the next slave who is willing to ditch his wife for me.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_720.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:02
    Size: 742.87 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10010 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_720.mp4 - 742.9 MB ◁

6. real20

Princess Ashley - Lucky Enough to Cum?
    Tags: Princess Ashley, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers
    , male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Will you test your luck or pay your way to a mind-numbing orgasm? Play along, follow my instruction, and if you play your cards (or your cash) right, you'll get to explode for Me.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_742.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:56
    Size: 382.42 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5807 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_742.mp4 - 382.4 MB ◁

7. real20

Miss London Lix - Really Hot Clip
    Tags: Miss London Lix, CEI ,Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    This is a really hot masturbation encouragement clip, and a lesson in financial domination. Buy it if you're into both or either.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_739.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:16
    Size: 189.09 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2995 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_739.mp4 - 189.1 MB ◁

8. real20

Mistress Jessica - Stroke Drip and Lick
    Tags: Mistress Jessica, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It seems you have a little problem following through with your cum eating fantasies. Once you cum, the desire to eat it all up, disappears. So today I'm going to coach you through eating your pre-cum. I'll give you stroking instructions to get your dick dripping and you will lick up every last drop. But it's not enough. This is just the beginning for you. I have plans to make you into my cum hungry slave...

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_740.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Size: 110.4 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1331 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_740.mp4 - 110.4 MB ◁

9. real20

London Lix - The Journey Part 1 - Emptied
    Tags: London Lix, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Are you ready to embark upon the most engaging, exhilarating, mesmerizing journey you've ever been on? Are you ready to hand over the key to your mind, your heart, and your cock, let me in, and give me free reign? Knowing I will rewire you. Knowing I will make you mine. A one-way ticket to London Lix paradise? Are you? Good. Then buy this. My most powerful erotic hy.p no to date, I begin your transformation by wiping your mind clean. Emptying you of all other thoughts so that I may fill you up again with nothing but me. Lust for me, a longing for me, a deep love addiction, for me. You'll be consumed by my soft voice, my perfect body, and the visual and audio effects I've carefully crafted to make this brain takeover very very real. This isn't play-pretend. This isn't faux brainwashing. This is real. Do you want it? P.S. This originally contained a name used. The name has been removed from the clip as seamlessly as I could do so

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_738.mp4
    Duration: 00:44:39
    Size: 1.26 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3851 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_738.mp4 - 1.3 GB ◁

10. real20

Lacie Laplant - Sensual JOI with Lots of Edging
    Tags: Lacie Laplant, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You know I love your cock, but today I want you to jerk if off for me.. give up a little control to me and I will get make you feel amazing, I promise. Just follow my lead.. I'll get you close and edge you a few times, tease you with my sexy body and encourage you to cum for me.. I vividly describe what I'd like you to do to yourself and what I would like to do to you. At the end, I finally let you release, if you can make it that long.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_736.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:20
    Size: 92.93 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 600 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_736.mp4 - 92.9 MB ◁

11. real20

LittleLuna - Gentle JOI: First Jerk Off Instruction
    Tags: LittleLuna, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_737.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:17
    Size: 686.91 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 18000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_737.mp4 - 686.9 MB ◁

12. real20

Danielle Maye - Cum Lover Mind Fuck
    Tags: Danielle Maye, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk ,Loser Abuse, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating,
    Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Mastur,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Dont try and fight me. You're powerless against my beauty. my ora. I can make you do bad.bad..things. Things that you would never normally let yourself do, because that would mean acknowledging your true self. That would mean facing the fact that you want things that normal men don't. I can see right into you. I can see your soul. I know what it is you desire above all things.I know what makes your dick burn with arousal.and I'm the one who can make you give into to your carnal desires. Once I take control of your mind I will take you so far into your subconscious mind that you will have no more doubts as to what you truly are. You are a cum sucking little faggot and I'm going to take you so deep into your desire for cock that you will no longer see yourself as a man.but instead you will realize that you are nothing but a vessel who's sole purpose is to receive the semen of gorgeous alpha men with big fat dicks. You are nothing but a cum eating, jizz slurping, spunk eating whore. I'm going to fuck with your mind so bad that you will feel these alpha cocks hit the back of your throat. You're going to taste their salty pre-cum on the tip of your tongue. Your going to feel each of their giant beautiful cocks slap your little whore mouth. And you will feel each and every one of their giant loads as they spray their cum all over you. Don't ever forget the lengths that you will go for me.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_731.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Size: 396.92 MB
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 8015 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_731.mp4 - 396.9 MB ◁

13. real20

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Beautiful Body Snatcher
    Tags: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Oh, hello honey. Yes I've asked you here tonight for a reason. We've been married for so long, you see and I. Oh I can't do this. You see, I'm not actually your wife. Your wife disappeared months ago. You're so bland and dull that I was able to replace her and you've had no idea this entire time! How ridiculous! The truth is, I'm what you would call "intelligent life" from another planet. Humans, as far as I can tell, do not fit that category. Yes, I've come here to observe your kind. I wanted to see how your species worked. Turns out, you're all incredibly dim witted and unobservant. Plus, you're easily distracted by this body I've inhabited. Look, I can even use these breasts to defeat you. Defeating your puny species is going to be so easy.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_747.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:29
    Size: 307.09 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 2650 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_747.mp4 - 307.1 MB ◁

14. real20

Crystal Knight - The Privilege of Chastity
    Tags: Crystal Knight, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Humiliation
    , Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease ,Denial, Cocktease,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    We both know something about you that you need to accept. You don't deserve sex. You don't even deserve to stroke. You belong in a cage with the keys around my neck, unable to experience any pleasure without my permission. Your cock is meant to be under my control. Getting to stroke to me is a privilege and nothing makes an orgasm better than a dry spell. Spending days or weeks without being able to stroke and cum is worth it for the pleasure to release with my permission. We can do this two ways, you can send me your keys, or I will send you a lock with no keys and you will send proof that it is on you.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_730.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:24
    Size: 407.33 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6634 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_730.mp4 - 407.3 MB ◁

15. real20

Bratty Bunny - Quick Sissy Slut Mind Fuck
    Tags: Bratty Bunny, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED, CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    A quick sissy training mind fuck video. I put you in your rightful place. Your world revolves around being a sissy bitch for me. Nothing else for you. You are only and ever will be a sissy slut. Say your Mantras. Repeat after Bratty Bunny. Follow my orders.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_748.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:38
    Size: 404.84 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 9907 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_748.mp4 «

16. real20

Bratty Nikki - Worship The L
    Tags: Bratty Nikki, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Wow, you boys are so in love with My sexy loser symbol and bratty voice mocking your loser life!! Here's another one for you dumb fucks to hand over more ca$h to My superior self!! Worship the L.those 2 sexy bratty fingers reminding you of your worthless pathetic existence. Fall in love with My enticing loser sybmol!! Worship it bitch!!!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_714.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:38
    Size: 99.78 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Frame Rate: 15.000 fps / 1978 Kbps

[​IMG]
    ▷ Backup_714.mp4 - 99.8 MB ◁

17. real20

Stephanie West A Princess World, January 10, 2019
    Tags: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    What Princess Stephanie wants, Princess Stephanie gets and she is just craving to watch you be a good boy and make a hot & sticky mess all over yourself. Now start jerking as you don't want to keep your Princess waiting now do you?!?!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Stephanie West A Princess World, January 10, 2019.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Size: 1.01 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11577 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Stephanie West A Princess World 2019.mp4 - 1.0 GB «

18. real20

Mistress Jessica CEI For Beginner Cum Sluts
    Tags: femdom, strapon, female domination, humillation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Mistress Jessica CEI For Beginner Cum Sluts

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Mistress Jessica CEI For Beginner Cum Sluts.avi
    Duration: 00:11:32
    Size: 704.27 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8263 Kbps
    Audio Codec: MPA1L3

[​IMG]
    » Mistress Jessica CEI For Beginner Cum Sluts.mp4 - 699.2 MB «

19. real20

HarleyLaVey 7 Days of Stroking Day 6
    Tags: Edge Play, Edging Games, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Games

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Well it's almost the end of our 7 days of pleasure, so today I've got a little surprise for you I know you want to jerk that cock for my perky breasts, tight waist and pussy wrapped up in this tiny thong. The game is very simple, although it might be hard for you to resist exploding on sight when you catch a glimpse of what I have in store for you. Today is allllllll about stroking. Non-stop stroking. That means hands on deck the entire time Are you up for a little challenge, because today is anything but boring!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: HarleyLaVey 7 Days of Stroking Day 6.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Size: 1.71 GB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 19991 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » HarleyLaVey 7 Days of Stroking Day 6.mp4 - 1.7 GB «

20. real20