Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Misstress Vol.3

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by Katrin19888, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

Genres: Ass Smothering , Ass Worship , Face Sitting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: This slave told me how much he likes my ass, and now I'm going to make him prove how much! While he's down on all fours beneath me, I turn around and have him worship my ass with his mouth. He eagerly obeys, kissing it all over as I bend over the couch, but we'll see how much he likes it when I sit on his face! I have him lay on his back and take a seat on his head, smothering him with my ass and pussy while he gasps for air underneath me. My body looks amazing in this sexy lingerie, my big tits popping out of my top as I bounce up and down on this slave's face. "Sniff it!" I demand, making him smell my crotch as I bury his face in it. He can't breathe, but that's the price he has to pay if he wants to worship my perfect ass! I finally allow him air by bending over to have him kiss my bottom once again. Such an obedient ass slave!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:35
    File Size: 310 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7428 - Having My Perfect Ass Worshiped And Face Sitting - Ell@ Kr0ss

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: "Is it true?" I ask my slave as he stands naked and trembling before me. I've heard he's been seen with another mistress, and although he denies it, it's quite obvious that he's lying. I'll get a confession out of him one way or another, and proceed to pummel him with my 12-ounce MMA gloves! I repeatedly punch him in the belly, holding nothing back as I beat the truth out of the liar. I make him spread his legs and kick him in the nuts in between striking him in his fat stomach. I have him get down on all fours and kick him in the sides before moving behind him to bash his balls in yet again. He still won't admit to what he's done, and this just makes me angrier. I alternate between kicking and punching him as he cries out in pain, but will he finally confess what he's done? What's this cruel video to find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:30
    File Size: 253 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7432 - Beating Confession Out Of My Slave - Ell@ Kr0ss

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Worship , Human Furniture , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: Waking up from my beauty sleep I greet my loyal, pathetic slave with some of my sweet nectar. I collect my morning spit and let it drip straight from my mouth into my slave`s throat. He eagerly swallows it and I command him to come and join me as I sit on my sofa. He won`t be sitting next to me, however, he`ll be beneath me as I use him as my human foot rest! He worships my feet as best as he can for a while before I decide it`s time for me to go hit the gym. I leave him thinking about me and only me by tying one of my pumps over his face. He`ll enjoy the intoxicating aroma of me for the rest of the day.

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:19
    File Size: 429 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7433 - My Human Foot Rest - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7433 - My Human Foot Rest - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Corporal Punishment , Female Domination , Spanking , Whipping

DESCRIPTION: "Come on slave," I say as I use his leash to guide him into the back yard. As he crawls on all fours by my side, I inform him that I'm going to be punishing him since he did such a lousy job cleaning my house earlier. "No safe word today, no nothing," I tell him as I tie his arms to the fence. I begin angrily striking his bare ass with my leather whip until his bottom is bright red and swollen. "You were so lazy today," I comment as I continue whipping his ass. He somehow manages to keep quiet, refusing to cry out in pain as I whip him, and that only makes me more upset. "You're lazy and disgusting!" I scream, taking my anger out on his bare skin by whipping him even harder until he finally can't take the pain anymore. I leave him tied out in my back yard all night so he can think about what he's done!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:47
    File Size: 384 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7437 - Punishing Lazy Slave By Whipping His Bare Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Sissy Training , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: "Hello, sweetie, how are you?" I ask my little sissy girl as I take a seat on my leather sofa. "How was school today?" I ask as I sit next a table loaded with dildos, butt plugs, strap-ons, condoms, and lube. The sissy boy confesses that she's been fantasizing about fucking the football team, so I have her choose a strap-on from the table and slip it on to show her what it would be like to suck one of the jock's big dicks. If she wants to fuck a football player, she needs to learn how to suck cock first and I'm more than willing to teach this boy as I shove my strap-on deep down her throat. I have her imagine that I'm one of the athletic football players she's been dreaming about as I shove my big dick in her mouth so deep she gags on it. "You want more, honey?" I ask as I continue making her suck my cock until she chokes. She needs to learn how to take dicks of all shapes, sizes, and colors so I reach for my big, black dildo and feed it to her and she sucks it like a good sissy bitch. Back and forth I alternate between having her mouth my white strap-on cock and this huge, black dildo while she fights to breathe. Now that this loser's learned how to suck a cock, it's time for her to learn how to take one in her ass! I bend her over and go to town on her tight hole, showing no restraint as I pound away and smile in delight at her obvious discomfort.

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:47
    File Size: 554 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7438 - Teaching Sissy How To Suck And Fuck Big Dicks - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7438 - Teaching Sissy How To Suck And Fuck Big Dicks - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: In my back yard I bend this fat, disgusting slave over and shove my big, strap-on cock up his flabby ass. He's such a gross piggy, and I'm wildly entertained as I pound this loser from the back. I'm all smiles as I thrust my dick in and out of him while he groans in humiliation and discomfort. "I'm begging for mercy, I can't handle it!" he cries as I ram his bottom, but the word "mercy" isn't in my vocabulary. His desperate pleas only result in me making him suck the same dirty cock that was just buried deep in his asshole! It's ass to mouth time for this pathetic fatbody, and I laugh as I watch him gag on my filthy dick. Maybe next time he'll learn to keep his fat mouth shut when taking my big strap-on!

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:33
    File Size: 167 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7441 - Using My Strap-On To Make Slave Do Ass To Mouth - Ell@ Kr0ss

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Slavery

DESCRIPTION: "You know, slave, I don't like paper," I say as I sit on my porcelin throne. paper leaves clumps, I explain, which is why I prefer using a slave's mouth instead. After emptying my bowels, I make this slave kneel beneath me and have him clean my asshole with his tongue. He eagerly laps away at my dirty hole, working as hard as he can to please his sexy goddess. "Lick it!" I yell as he hungrily mouths my ass. "My asshole needs to be shiny and clean!" I exclaim as he continues cleaning me with his tongue. He's my obedient little slave, and I have him trained well! I have no use for paper when I have losers like him around.

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:11
    File Size: 182 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7442 - Slave Cleans My Asshole With His Tongue - Ell@ Kr0ss

8. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my perfect tits out, I stand wearing a big strap-on and tell you all about the slave I'm about to fuck. He's never taken anything in his ass before, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles my huge cock. That's right, I'm going to take his anal virginity, but first I'm going to make him suck this big dick. He takes it deep in his throat like a good boy, but can his asshole handle this strap-on as well as his mouth can? I find out by turning him around and cramming this gigantic cock inside of him while he cries out in pain. "I can't take it anymore!" he yells in agony as I tear his asshole wide open with my strap-on. Since this loser can't handle my big dick, I have no choice but to fire him as my slave!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:38
    File Size: 173 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7445 - Can This Slaves Virgin Asshole Handle My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss

9. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: "Today I have a fun game for you," I tell my slave as he stands naked before me with his hands behind his back. I inform him that I'm going to kick him in the balls ten times, and if drops to the floor he's going to owe me $100.00. If he manages to handle the pain and stay standing, however, I'm going to reward him by showing him my perfect tits. With the rules laid out, I start the game and deliver two painful blows to his nuts. He almost falls, but manages to rise to his feet once again. I continue kicking him directly in his swollen balls with my high-heels as he cries out in agony. Will he manage to keep on his feet or will he be owing me money? Watch and find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:19
    File Size: 263 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7446 - Ball-Busting Game And Ruing His Balls - Ell@ Kr0ss

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Ruined Orgasms, edging games , post cum torture , cum shoots

DESCRIPTION: As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I'm going to be teasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word. I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to get hard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking him gently at first but picking up the pace until he's dying to cum. I take him to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in the process. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny them the opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so close to his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him by licking my lips. He's so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but I won't let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by taking my hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed all over the floor. He's barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dick again and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cock and balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fast as I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor is drenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he's in!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:51
    File Size: 399 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7449 - Bringing Him To The Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, And Milking Him - Ell@ Kr0ss

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Wrestling

DESCRIPTION: I've got a fierce jab, and I prove it in this clip as I pummel the naked belly of this stubby-dicked slave. With my MMA gloves on, I get my workout in by punching his flabby gut over and over again as he grunts in pain. I may not look that big, but don't let looks deceive you! As the old expression goes, "dynamite comes in small packages," and I'm certainly no exception! There's a lot of power packed into this little body of mine, and this slave's learning that the hard way! I continue practicing my jabs on his gross tummy until he finally drops to his knees and surrenders. Since he's down there, I make the loser kiss my shoes and raise my arms in victory before sending him crawling on his way. His belly's going to be sore for a week!

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:56
    File Size: 217 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7450 - Working Out By Punching My Slaves Naked Belly - Ell@ Kr0ss

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: As my slave lays naked outside on his back, I take a seat over him and repeatedly spit into his open mouth. I hope this fat loser's hungry, because I have a surprise in store for him! After chewing up a strawberry with my sexy mouth, I feed him like a baby bird by spitting the mashed remains down his throat. I laugh as the mangled berries fall all over his face, commenting on how ridiculous and pathetic he looks. I make the chubby idiot get on his hands and knees and stomp fruit into the ground with my high-heels while he watches. I have him lick them clean, then make him eat the mashed up food off of the ground! He eagerly obeys my every command, happily gorging on the food just because it's been in my perfect mouth. I tower over him and cackle in delight, kicking his flabby bottom as he scarfs it all down!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:31
    File Size: 465 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7453 - Spitting Chewed Food Into My Slaves Mouth - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7453 - Spitting Chewed Food Into My Slaves Mouth - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Cock Tease , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Just when this stupid slave thinks I'm done punishing him, he finds out he's in for more abuse and that I've saved the worst for last! Standing naked in my back yard with his hands tied behind his back, I make him spread his legs and begin kicking him in the balls with my bare feet. "Don't even think about falling down!" I warn him as I bash his nuts in with my foot, pausing to confuse his senses by gently rubbing his cock. This is the worst type of cock and ball torture, and I'm about to find out of this loser can handle it! I drive him crazy by kicking his testicles in one second, then slowly jerking his cock the next. I take his swollen balls in my hand and squeeze them tightly, then continue kicking them as he cries out in agony. "Stand up!" I yell when his knees begin to buckle from the pain. I lube up his cock and stroke it with my latex gloves, but will I allow him to cum or will I just keep bashing his poor balls in? Find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:45
    File Size: 446 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7454 - Cock And Ball Torture In My Back Yard - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7454 - Cock And Ball Torture In My Back Yard - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

14. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to punish my slave by making him suck my huge cock! Standing with my strap-on in his face, I shove it in his mouth and make him take it nice and deep until he gags. I cram it down his throat, making him choke on it as my hips thrust back and forth. "Get up!" I suddenly demand, then quickly turn him around and bend him over my sofa. I make him spread his cheeks and lube up his tight asshole with my gloved hand, working one finger inside of him and then another. "You dirty slave, you deserve to be fucked by me!" I growl as I slide my huge dick inside of him. I pound him hard and fast, slapping his ass while he thanks me in between his groans of pain mixed with humiliation. I pump away, giving him every inch of my big cock, then make him drop to his knees to kiss my sexy high-heels.

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:38
    File Size: 205 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7457 - Punishing My Slave With My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to trample this fucking disgusting slave of mine! As he lays naked in my back yard, I walk all over his body as he writhes in pain beneath me. I step on his crotch, then make him lick the same bare feet that were just crushing his delicate balls. I grind my feet into them again, mashing his nuts with all of my might and showing this loser no mercy. He struggles to breathe as I stand on his chest, and he starts to turn red as I continue walking all over him. He groans as I trample his nude body, and his obvious discomfort brings me tremendous joy. I relentlessly drive my feet into him, pressing down with all of my weight, in between making him kiss my beautiful feet. I threaten to jump up and down on him, but will I really do it? He's kind of a pussy, and jumping on him might just kill the moron. Watch to find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:49
    File Size: 342 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7458 - Having Fun Trampling My Naked Slave Outside - Ell@ Kr0ss

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Ass Smothering , Face Sitting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: I've tied this slave to my outdoor patio sofa, and with his arms secured above his head he's now completely defenseless. He says he's happy to see me, but I doubt he will be much longer! Taking a seat on his face, I smother him with my crotch as I bounce up and down and control his breathing with my perfect ass. I suffocate him with my bottom, grinding it into him as he fights for air beneath me, and it's up to me whether or not he'll get any oxygen. "Put your nose in my asshole and sniff it!" I demand as I fuck his face with my gorgeous behind. I let him breathe long enough to thank me, then plant my ass back on his face and continue to cruelly smother the jerk. "Did you enjoy that?" I ask when I finally allow him to get some air. I make him kiss my ass and leave him tied up on the patio sofa!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:34
    File Size: 242 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7461 - Jumping On His Face With My Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Ass Smothering , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Human Furniture

DESCRIPTION: Leading my naked slave around my back yard by his leash, he crawls along beside me on his hands and knees like the dog that he is, ready to obey my every command. I'm his mistress, and he's so eager to please me that he'll do whatever I say! I begin by having him lick and kiss my muscular legs all over, taking a seat on his back and watching as he continues to run his mouth up and down them. "Now my ass," I command as I rise to my feet, and he wastes no time covering it with soft, gentle kisses. I make him lay down on his back, and sit on his face so he can sniff my perfect bottom. "Put your nose inside of my tiny asshole," I instruct, and he does as told like the well-trained slave that he is. Hovering over his face, all he can breathe is my delicious ass!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:37
    File Size: 308 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7462 - Making My Slave Worship My Legs And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Masturbation Instruction , Orgasm Control , Small Penis Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: "You're happy to see me," I comment as my slave stands naked before me with an erection. "Yes," he answers, and I immediately slap him across the face while reminding him that the correct answer is, "Yes, mistress." His cock honestly isn't that small, but I tell him it is anyway just to make him feel like the piece of shit that he is. "Let's see if you can cum today," I say, and demand that he begin to stroke his cock. As he slowly jerks his dick, I make fun of how tiny it is, cackling in amusement when he confesses that he's still a virgin. I tease him by gently rubbing my foot across his balls, then drive him crazy by demanding he stop touching himself. I finally allow him to stroke his cock again, but make sure he knows that he can't cum unless I give him permission. Will I finally let this jerk empty his aching balls?

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:53
    File Size: 244 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7465 - Will I Let This Virgin Loser With Small Cock Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Barefoot , Female Domination , Foot Fetish , Foot Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "Lick my shoes, slave!" I command after guiding him into my back yard by his leash. I take a seat outside and watch as he immediately gets to work cleaning my high-heels with his mouth. I look gorgeous in my pink and black corset, watching with my long, toned legs exposed as he runs his tongue all over my shoes. I make him take them off so he can worship my beautiful bare feet with his mouth, and he eagerly sucks my adorable little toes while I jam them down his throat. "Try harder, slave!" I demand as he continues to worship my perfect feet. I enjoy the warm sun beaming down on my flawless skin as this slave uses his mouth to please my feet until I finally decide I've had enough. He's such an obedient foot slave!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:05
    File Size: 273 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7466 - Slave Worships My Beautiful Feet Outside - Ell@ Kr0ss

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination , Human Furniture , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: In my back yard I limber up by performing a series of stretches before summoning a slave and making him lay naked on his back. I use him as exercise equipment, stepping up and down on him to get my leg and cardiovascular workout in. He groans in pain as I trample him; my workout quickly devolving into simply tormenting the jerk with my bare feet. I mash them into his cock and balls while he writhes in agony beneath me, then kick him in the sides and stand on him with all of my body weight. I walk all over the loser and he lays there like a good boy and takes the pain! Take a good look, because you're next!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:25
    File Size: 301 Mb

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7469 - My Workout Slave - Ell@ Kr0ss

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.