Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by vihasik, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vihasik

vihasik Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

This was my first enema custom clip. I cleaned out my sissy by making her take an entire 2 liter enema. Then I used a speculum to hold her sissy hole open so I could administer some lube deep in inside. Once she was lubed up I slid my new 9 inch strapon into her quivering sissy hole. I sank all 9 inches into her and milked out her sissy cream while she moaned for step-mommy!

Sex acts and tags: FEMALE DOMINATION, MEDICAL CLINIC, ENEMA, MEDICAL FETISH, STRAP-ON, NURSE PLAY, step-mommy, sissy, enema, nurse, handjob, spandex, mistress, dominatrix, governess, milf, gilf, mrskeswick, strapon, crossdresser, speculum

Info:
    File Size: 283 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:20:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 1775 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Forced_By_Step-MommsgfdfhdfTraining.mp4

2. vihasik

[​IMG]

Another Custom clip order. This was all about a closeup handjob of me slowly edging my sissy over and over until she drooled out all her sissy cream for me. This was alot of fun!

Sex acts and tags: mp4, se7enseas, crossdresser, sissy, handjob, satin, big boobs, fingernails, edging, milf, gilf, mistress, dominatrix, governess, mrs keswick, roleplay, milking, mommy talk, mommy domme, ruined, Forced By Step-Mommy

Info:
    File Size: 266 MB
    Duration: 00:12:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 2720 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Forced_By_Step-Mommy_-_Closeurtrthtrhrtdhing.mp4

3. vihasik

[​IMG]

One of the most feared wrestlers at GG is back and she reminds her worried opponent that she did break Elvins ribs. Jalisa (Lorraine) is 250lbs against Guthries 130lbs. She loves scaring her opponents and smothering them with her breasts. Guthrie tries to get away but has no chance. Jalisa even gets on her back and gives him a handicap start, to no avail. Jalisa uses Grapevines, Reverse Headscissors, Side Headscissors, Bodyscissors and Breast Smothers to dominate Guthrie and a final lingering Breast Smother leaves him in a state of semi-consciousness. Match ends with victory pose. Poor Guthrie was really terrified and was happy to escape without injury.

Info:
    File Size: 180 MB
    Duration: 00:14:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 1586 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___GGWeightDifference22_-_Jardthrthlisa.mp4

4. vihasik

[​IMG]

Karina drove her slave under the bed and decides to humiliate him by letting him sniff her dirty and sweaty socks. She wipes them on his tongue and laughs at him. Gives him a slap if he starts to bore her. After the slave cleaned her socks, Karina ordered him to take them off and worship her beautiful and sweaty feet. She kicks him in the face and pulls the leash. The slave is trying, but to please Karina, you need to try better.

Info:
    File Size: 1.14 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___KARINA_-_Slave_under_the_bed_-_Socksyhdrthdrtjjtion.mp4

5. vihasik

[​IMG]

It really excites Me to take my slave outdoors and put him in such a vulnerable position and I increase My sadistic arousal as I bust his balls with My Hunter boots. Swift hard kicks will inflict pain on his sack, I want to hear him cry out each time I crack his pathetic balls with My Hunter Boots. I bust his balls while he obediently takes each hit. I can't get the smile off My face, seeing him suffer the relentless blows to his nut sack. They must really been hurting. That makes it so fun for Me to hear and see the result of My play. This cock and balls is only made to suffer under My Hunter Boots. Maybe if he takes it well, I will allow him to worship my lovely Hunter Boots

Info:
    File Size: 741 MB
    Duration: 00:02:50
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 36.4 Mb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___LadyKarame_-_Ballbustingaswretgdfgots.mp4

6. vihasik

[​IMG]

Sweetbaby decided to try herself in a new genre so today she will be crushing balls. Who will be honored to be the first victim? The funniest slave we've ever met in a ballbusting session. We, of course, see that the domina is tough, but even she cannot help smiling looking at his pitiful movements. Sweetbaby's fans know that their idol is a true sadist!

Info:
    File Size: 1.44 GB
    Duration: 00:20:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9959 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominas_-_Swerthrtdhked_.mp4

7. vihasik

[​IMG]

Featuring Models: Kendra James, Michelle Lacy

Info:
    File Size: 601 MB
    Duration: 00:06:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Kendra_Michelle_Beryrrgrgrrrf_4.mp4

8. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette has her slave all naked and tied to the metal bed. He is laying on his belly, his face is buried in the bed. Mistress Anette starts the caning, she uses his naked, pale ass for a canvas. Her strokes are hard and very precise, she is making the slave moan painfully into the mattress. When his ass is full of red marks, Anette promises him one last, very hard and forceful stroke.
    Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

Info:
    File Size: 191 MB
    Duration: 00:08:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 3005 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___MistressAnette_-_Preciseswtgsrgrokes.mp4

9. vihasik

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wheel, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, CBT, Ball Abuse, Wax, Hot Wax, Waxed, Waxing, Wax Played, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Cock Caning

Info:
    File Size: 796 MB
    Duration: 00:11:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9702 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Mistress_Courtney_-_Punished_Onsdhdsfh0_HD_.mp4

10. vihasik

[​IMG]

Dancers drinking several glasses of wine? No problem- the calories can be burned! All you need is the ultimate fitness machine- a ballsack- the more you kick it, the bigger it grows and the more force you exert kicking it! My friend Jasmine and I give our fitness equipment the double treatment- me in rock hard pointy shoes, her in barefeet, neither of us sparing the blows- after all, we have lots of calories to burn...Our model happens to be quite useful, though he is a little long in the tooth.

Note: There is no warm up here. Hard kicks all the way from Part one to Part three.

Category: BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, CBT.

Info:
    File Size: 109 MB
    Duration: 00:05:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 2818 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 59.7 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___MsSteal_-_Bijou_MissJasminewretgsgswg.mp4

11. vihasik

[​IMG]

My Mistress demands I cum. But will she jerk me enough to make me shoot? Every time I don't cum, she's going to beat my testicles. How am I ever going to cum if I get my balls busted? Will I be able to tribute her my cum and keep my balls intact?

Info:
    File Size: 845 MB
    Duration: 00:08:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 14.4 Mb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Obey_Melanie_-_Cum_orstyhdrturtalls_pay.mp4

12. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Sidney subjects slave Spartacus to 40 minutes of sexual charged servitude so She will be able to gush through Her pantyhose onto his face. He provides tongue service front and back and then is a human bench for his Goddess as She sits on puts on a sexy pair of hose. He is ordered into a pair and She makes it very difficult for him to concentrate on putting them on. His cock and balls get a severe kicking and then She squats over his face and touches the vibrating wand to Her clit. A shower ensues as he stares up at Her pantyhose covered crotch. She has him suck it all from the nylon and then subjects his cock to pleasure and pain before stuffing it back down his pantyhose and walking away. Slave Spartacus knees, his head on a pair of pantyhose, and waits for Mistress Sidney. She strolls in clad in a latex jumper and black heels and takes command. She verbally abuses him and beats him a bit with the leather strap before kicking his exposed balls. She bends and orders tongue service. The kneeling slave licks Her ass clean from behind and then She turns and orders him to tongue Her clit so She can gush on his face in just a bit. Mistress Sidney sits Her wet pussy down and grabs her pantyhose. She has slave Spartacus remove Her shoe with his teeth and lick and suck Her bare toes. She makes him a human bench and sits down. She pulls on Her pantyhose slowly, Her long legs stretch and he can feel Her wet pussy on his bare back. She attaches his leash and uses Her feet to dominate him. Now it is his turn to put on pantyhose but it will not be easy as She sits on his face and slaps the back of his balls. He finishes and is allowed to stand. She kicks his legs apart and kicks her pantyhose slave repeatedly in the bulge inside of his nylon. Mistress Sidney sits and inspects the slave's package. She traps and untraps it, stuffing the stiff cock down the leg of his pantyhose. He licks Her nylon covered feet as his balls are kicked. She tramples, kicks and dominates him which makes Her extremely horny. Positioning him on his back beneath Her She moves Her pantyhose covered crotch directly over his face and starts the vibrating wand against Her clit. The slave's gaze is fixed on the pantyhose panel covering Mistress Sidney's pussy as it begins to get dark with Her juice. The vibrating wand on Her clit is making it clench and it begins to soak the fabric as the first trickle of Her cum appears and drips straight down his throat. He hears Her cry out in Her orgasm as a steady stream of Her sweet cum cascades into his mouth. She finishes as he swallows and then is obliged to suck Her squirt from the wet pantyhose panel covering Her throbbing pussy. She queens him and leans in to begin stroking his stiff cock. She tells him he can orgasm if he wants as Her talented hand strokes. He gurgles beneath Her nylon covered pussy and strains to try. She hits him repeatedly in the balls each time She senses his urgency and then finally laughs and tucks his throbbing cock into the nylon and leaves him in agony.

Info:
    File Size: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:40:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___PantyhoseSupremacy_-_Siddrthrthcious.mp4

13. vihasik

[​IMG]

Pixel's playful demeanor completely belies the absolute power of her flexible legs & spherically shaped glutes, which easily clasps around his neck and cuts off ALL air potential to her helpless male slave, no matter his size. She sees this as play & games, though the excruciating nature of his suffering is abundantly clear to witness. Verbally dominating and cackling with laughter, Pixel applies her own intense style of encouragement against punishment, rendering her face seat spellbound by Forced Ass Sniffing, Continuous Face Smothers, Aggressive Face Riding, Ruthless Reverse Headscissors, and Frequent Knockouts of varying severity!

As her mastered control of Facesitting, Scissors, and Knockouts evolves, Pixel makes him repeatedly black out, all the while commanding him to awaken at the snap of her fingers to worship the exquisite netherworld found within her perfect gymnast ass. Culminating in an incredible & final Reverse Headscissor Knockout, the climax exhibits her Awaken Slave Spell to be ineffective upon her exhausted face seat.

As he lightly twitches post-knockout, she laughs mockingly at him, holding her Reverse Headscissors steady; then SQUEEZING to push his boundaries. Eventually he awakes to his dismay and desperately pleads: "LET ME OUT!!! OMG PLEASE!" He's obviously in full panic mode, brought to near-tears from her brutal femdom treatment. He kisses & sniffs the very ass which is utterly owning his face in a vain attempt for mercy; ineffective, he is finally brought to a tearless pathetic cry, highlighting the moment of his full humiliated breakdown!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pixel, Playobey, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Scissorhold, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Squeezing

Info:
    File Size: 669 MB
    Duration: 00:23:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3873 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Playobey_-_Knockout_dfhsrtgdfg0_HD_.mp4

14. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Nikki's slave is in attendance for his anniversary contract signing, part of the ritual is to be presented to Mistress Sidonia to put him through tasks and be a witness. He is given a hard whipping as his balls are pulled tautly from one end and big nipple clamps at the other, as they take turns beating him. He is then suspended upside down by his legs, his mouth at boot height, as he licks and worships the beautiful leather footwear, sharp heels digging into his sensitive nipples to offset the enjoyment. Slave is then whipped some more, his nipples clamped, balls tied and dildo inserted in his hole, doing his best to impress his owner in this intense scene.

Info:
    File Size: 205 MB
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4547 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Prove_Yourself_Sldsfgart4.mp4

15. vihasik

[​IMG]

Sydney Thunder & Brandi Mae keep their pet in his cage, but every once in a while they take him out to play with him. You simply will not believe the torture they put this guy through. You have never seen Sydney or Brandi this brutal and relentless.

Info:
    File Size: 404 MB
    Duration: 00:12:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4515 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___SydneysEiteSirens_-_SydneyThunder_BrandiMae_GoddessesGoneMean2.mp4

16. vihasik

[​IMG]

Sydney Thunder & Brandi Mae keep their pet in his cage, but every once in a while they take him out to play with him. You simply will not believe the torture they put this guy through. You have never seen Sydney or Brandi this brutal and relentless.

Info:
    File Size: 430 MB
    Duration: 00:12:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4520 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___SydneysEiteSirens_-_SydneyThunder_BrandiMae_GoddessesGoneMean3.mp4

17. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 458 MB
    Duration: 00:13:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4473 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___SydneysEiteSirens_-_SydneyThunder_BrandiMae_GoddessesGoneMean4.mp4

18. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Nikki's slave is in attendance for his anniversary contract signing, part of the ritual is to be presented to Mistress Sidonia to put him through tasks and be a witness. He is given a hard whipping as his balls are pulled tautly from one end and big nipple clamps at the other, as they take turns beating him. He is then suspended upside down by his legs, his mouth at boot height, as he licks and worships the beautiful leather footwear, sharp heels digging into his sensitive nipples to offset the enjoyment. Slave is then whipped some more, his nipples clamped, balls tied and dildo inserted in his hole, doing his best to impress his owner in this intense scene.

Info:
    File Size: 198 MB
    Duration: 00:06:01
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4426 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressNikkiWhiplashartuart1.mp4

19. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 197 MB
    Duration: 00:06:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4378 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___The_English_Mansion_-_Prove_Yourself_Slave_fdgghfdhorship_.mp4

20. vihasik

[​IMG]

Never underestimate a strong sexy girl like Renata...

Category: MUSCULAR WOMEN, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FANTASY WRESTLING, SCISSORHOLD, SUBMISSION HOLD, FEMALE DOMINATION.

Info:
    File Size: 491 MB
    Duration: 00:31:28
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1968 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 210 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___ath378_-_RenataHrodfhdgfhsting.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net