Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by vihasik, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vihasik

vihasik Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

Mistress Lavinia and I have two pathetic slaves before us, in desperate need of some Ass Stretching session. There luckys boys gets a taste of TWO strapons at once! We pound him making him cry with pleasure and pain at once! We show him what it means to be Our dirty cock slut, his holes belong to Us & we take no mercy whilst pegging him...

Info:
    File Size: 814 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:18:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___ddass.mp4

2. vihasik

[​IMG]

“You can call me Mistress…MISTRESS BOSS!” Madeline Marlowe laughs as she shoves her ass against her boss’s head.

Today, the secretary serves up hot vengeance when she forces Will, her boss, to sign the company over to her using her tight bod to lure him into obedience. Once she takes control of his cock there’s no turning back, and this tough guy turns into her personal, cum-eating, bitch boy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madeline Marlowe, Sweet Femdom, Big Booty, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, MILF, Pantyhose, Nylons, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Info:
    File Size: 583 MB
    Duration: 00:09:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 219 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___hotsecretaryfuckingherbodfhdshdhfdhs0x1080.mp4

3. vihasik

[​IMG]

Katy is evil as always and smashes Ben face very hard until the end.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Katy, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Oral Servitude, Ass Licking, Arse Licking, Annilingus

Info:
    File Size: 452 MB
    Duration: 00:10:17
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 116 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___keityrules_pt3.mp4

4. vihasik

[​IMG]

There is one word a Mistress never wants to hear from her slaves. Mistress Akella needs to get this message through to her new subject, one way or another. With him chained up to the bondage wall, he begs to become her slave, but before she will entertain him for such a priviliged position, he must show her what he can take for her. She starts the extreme torment session with a multitude of clamps attached to his most sensitive parts. When she uses her booted heels to tug on them, his devotion is truly tested! Finally she sits him in the bondage chair and pulls out two violet wands, more pain, more punishment, more testing of his willingness to please her sadistic nature.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Akella, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mistress, Akella, Electric Play, Electric, Boot Worship, Boots, CBT, Electrics, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Catsuit, Leather Gloves, Leather Thigh Boots, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Pin Wheel, Thigh Boots, Violet Wand

Info:
    File Size: 1.11 GB
    Duration: 00:22:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___never_say_no_day1dfshdfshd.mp4

5. vihasik

[​IMG]

The stunning Mistress Lorraine is using her slave in the dungeon, enjoying having her shoes kissed and worshipped. Her natural dominance and presence controlling her sub, as she works on his nipples with her sharp talon nails and clamps. Mistress then uses the smother box, sitting over his face as she torments and teases him more, then sitting directly on his face, her latex covered ass tight on his lucky face. The CP bench is then brought out and she uses the leather paddle to prepare him for a hard caning as his final reward for submission.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, The English Mansion, Mistress Lorraine, Lorraine, Mistress, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Fetish

Info:
    File Size: 283 MB
    Duration: 00:06:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6212 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Beneath_Her_108ghjPart2.mp4

6. vihasik

[​IMG]

The stunning Mistress Lorraine is using her slave in the dungeon, enjoying having her shoes kissed and worshipped. Her natural dominance and presence controlling her sub, as she works on his nipples with her sharp talon nails and clamps. Mistress then uses the smother box, sitting over his face as she torments and teases him more, then sitting directly on his face, her latex covered ass tight on his lucky face. The CP bench is then brought out and she uses the leather paddle to prepare him for a hard caning as his final reward for submission.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, The English Mansion, Mistress Lorraine, Lorraine, Mistress, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Fetish

Info:
    File Size: 262 MB
    Duration: 00:06:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5781 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Beneath_Her_1080_Part1.mp4

7. vihasik

[​IMG]

Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn’t need a reason to punish a boy’s balls as they shouldn’t have been sticking out taunting her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Mistress Charlotte, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Charlotte, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Tattooed

Info:
    File Size: 764 MB
    Duration: 00:10:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9722 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___CharlotteBallbustghjgfjing.mp4

8. vihasik

[​IMG]

Der Tag neigt sich dem Ende – das Opfer ebenso. Nach mehreren Stunden Prugel war der Dummy nur noch ein psychisches Wrack – er torkelte, fiel im Minutentakt auf’s Maul und bettelte um Gnade. Als ich dann aber auch noch d ie Nadeln rausholte, sind samtliche Synapsen gerissen und voll durchgebrannt xD

Dieser Clip dient auch exzellent als Partyspiel. Bei jedem “Stell dich hin!” und “Arme beiseite!” muss ein Kurzer konsumiert werden …

NEEDLE DRAMA / The day is coming to an end – and so is the victim. After several hours of being beaten, the dummy was nothing but a psychological wreck – he reeled, fell on his mouth every minute and begged for mercy. But when I took out the needles, all synapses ruptured and burned out xD

This clip also serves excellently as a party game. For every “stand up” and “arms out”, you have to do a shot… (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Reel, Reel, Hard, Brutal, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

Info:
    File Size: 2.02 GB
    Duration: 00:42:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 6692 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Cruel_Reel_-_Nadel-Thedrfjghj_HD_.mp4

9. vihasik

[​IMG]

Three sexy young girl friends are living together but they are not just a regular girls. They are mean, they are brutal and they have this slave who agreed to do whatever they want, he begged for it as a little bitch and how he’s not doing his work well enough. The girls are pissed and it’s time to teach him a lesson he will not forget. Lately the slave has been mixing all 3 girls’ clothes together when washing it and he was not able to distinguish who’s what clothes. Moreover he’s been sniffing their panties and socks and other clothes. How did he dare! All 3 girls are in place and they call the loser slave to confront him in this matter. He’s really incompetent and after being also not enough submissive the girls start to humiliate him, slap him, kick him around. Trample his stupid face, kick his small balls and make him worship their feet and shoes. They also dress him into girl’s clothes and laugh at him for it. Make him smell their dirty panties and socks and verbally abuse him. It will be a lesson he will not forget any time soon!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Ball Abuse, Footdom, Foot Domination, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Triple Domination, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Blue Kate, Daniela, Lexi

Info:
    File Size: 711 MB
    Duration: 00:18:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5073 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Czech_Soles_-_Slave_beatindrfjugfhjhjot_girls.mp4

10. vihasik

[​IMG]

In MX-165 our Italian guest, Ivy Satinee takes on Luke in a fast-paced, competitive, mixed wrestling match.

Luke started training and getting better recently. With newly gained confidence after 2 victories in mixed matches, can he stop Ivy from doing what she is planning to do to him?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ivy Satinee, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling

Info:
    File Size: 402 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:24:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2132 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Fight_Pulse_-_MX-165_-_drfjgfhjuke.mp4

11. vihasik

[​IMG]

I just love when the slut is waiting for me on his knees after a long day, ready to be my foot stool. I need to answer some emails while he has a lot do to. All day in the flats made my feet very dirty and stinky, the desperately need cleaning. And who’s gonna do that better then my slut?! He waited all day for this, he’s ready to make them beautiful again… That’s what day deserve. But I’m not in the mood just for licking my feet, I want more! I want to feet that human flash on my soles and I want to have a massage with his tongue. He has to satisfy me, or he’s out of the game!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Mia, Sweaty Feet, Foot Fetish, Flip Flops, Footstool, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette

Info:
    File Size: 1.72 GB
    Duration: 00:28:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8271 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Foot_Goddess_Mia_-_These_Swdfjfdgj1080_HD_.mp4

12. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn’t go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy’s eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can’t help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lacy Lennon, Femdom Empire, Footworship, Mistress, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Redhead

Info:
    File Size: 975 MB
    Duration: 00:13:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___LaceyFootWorship.mp4

13. vihasik

[​IMG]

The sound and sights of my black latex gloves is already getting my glove slave excited. However…this will be a test of patience, he may not cum till I allow it. This is going to be pleasure and torment for him as I smother his face with my gloved hands, make him taste the latex and expertly tease and wank him off…until he cannot hold it any longer and bursts lots of spunk on to my gloves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Glovemansion, Latex, Rubber, Fetish Liza, Liza, Fishnets, Latex Gloves, Glovejob, Handjob, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Hand Over Mouth, Smothering, Smother, HOM, Cum on Gloves

Info:
    File Size: 345 MB
    Duration: 00:13:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Milked_and_bound_latex_gdfgje_slave.mp4

14. vihasik

[​IMG]

It’s time for this slave to kneel before Mistress Melisande Sin and prove his devotion. With a riding crop in Her hands, She is going to hurt the balls and cock of this slave. To make things more interesting, a cock humbler is attached to his cock and with added weights it keeps him on his knees and under Mistress Melisande’s strict control. She starts to enjoy a relaxing cigarette. Like a good human ashtray he is ready waiting at Her orders to catch the cigarette ashes. Mistress Melisande spits on his mouth several times and finally She stubs the cigarette on his tongue.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sin, CBT, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Mistress, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Latex, Rubber

Info:
    File Size: 1.67 GB
    Duration: 00:11:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Miss_Melisande_Sin_-_Multiple-Functirtfgj_HD_.mp4

15. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Sidonia, wearing her sexy PVC outfit and fishnets, has roped her sub in intense bondage, head suspended and cock locked in tight metal chastity. She teases him cruelly, making the cage strain with his hardness, so she makes a bargain, he can be released if he takes some torment. He agrees eagerly, so Mistress unlocks him and starts her CBT, hanging weights of his full balls and putting electric pads on his shaft so she can pulse him with the Erostek machine while she controls his breathing with the rebreathe bag. The cruel domina then puts pegs on his nipples and shaft, rubbing cold heat in to give him an intense sensation, raising his height until he is on tiptoes as he suffers for her amusement.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, PVC, Latex, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Rubber

Info:
    File Size: 266 MB
    Duration: 00:06:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6019 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Rope_Tease_Part1.mp4

16. vihasik

[​IMG]

Beautiful and mesmerising Miss Anna Elite makes her Sadistic Queens debut in style with our 1st ever Foot Domination scene.
    Don’t miss out! Anna Elite implements numerous positions for her slave to kiss, lick, worship & adore her perfect UK size 3 feet.
    The scene starts with Squishy on his knees kissing her feet, as she stands over him.
    “My feet are going to own you today”
    Miss Anna Elite orders her slave to suck her toes and lick her foot whilst she rests her other foot on his head.
    Shortly after allowing her slave to suck and lick both feet, Anna Elite traps Squishy’s head in between her legs. Forcing him to worship her feet whilst choking him.
    Throughout the clip we’re treated with lots of verbal humiliation & domination and lots of close ups of Miss Anna Elite’s perfectly red pedicured toes.
    Anna Elite finishes her slave off with foot smothering, cutting off her slaves circulation, but she doesn’t care and wants her feet to be properly worshipped.
    Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Anna Elite, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Info:
    File Size: 972 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 60.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Sadistic_Queens_-_Kiss__Lick__fdhjfgjfjdHD_.mp4

17. vihasik

[​IMG]

This was my first enema custom clip. I cleaned out my sissy by making her take an entire 2 liter enema. Then I used a speculum to hold her sissy hole open so I could administer some lube deep in inside. Once she was lubed up I slid my new 9 inch strapon into her quivering sissy hole. I sank all 9 inches into her and milked out her sissy cream while she moaned for step-mommy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Anal Training, Anal, Anus, Ass, Medical Femdom, Medical Fetish, Nurse Play, Clinic Fetish, Clinic, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Info:
    File Size: 283 MB
    Duration: 00:20:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 1775 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Sissy_Enema_And_Anal_Training.mp4

18. vihasik

[​IMG]

Ok, so this is just basically like EVERY week for me. If I don’t stop by Mean Girl Manor for all my gifts for just like a week- they build up to like a mountain of gifts. It gets to the point that I need a whole team of house slaves just to open them for me, present them to me, organize them, and then clean up the mess from all the boxes!

Watch this clip to see me opening all my gifts and see that YES I get all your gifts, losers. And all of the online slaves of mine that spoiled me in this video will get pictures of me wearing their items and they will be allowed to take the next step of getting to serve me.

You need to buy & watch this clip if you bought me any of these items to see what I had to say about them. And you should also buy it if you haven’t bought me anything yet – but are thinking about it – and just wanna see that I’m 100% legit for real and already have like TONS of slaves serving me in real life! ?? And they are ALL so fucking lucky just to be allowed the privilege of buying ME gifts…

The link to my wishlist is located on the AmericanMeanGirls members site by the way…and also my personal twitter.

– Princess Amber

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Young Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Shoe Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

Info:
    File Size: 2.44 GB
    Duration: 00:30:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 259 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia_-_Princess_Ambdrfgjgfj0_HD_.mp4

19. vihasik

[​IMG]

Ugh it was 110 degrees outside and I had to convince Goddess Platinum to come out in the sweltering heat to have a smoke with me. She only agreed to brave the heat if we had 2 slave ashtrays. LOL!

Goddess Platinum decides she would come out to have a smoke in an hour so she immediately cuffed 2 of our freaks to our back patio and left them out there to sweat their asses off. Hahaha She is so insanely cruel, I love it!!!

When I saw she was using that old wrinkly slave I asked why that one? She informed me it’s because it hates being an ashtray and it makes her laugh every time it freaks out when we ash in its mouth… so strictly for our entertainment. LOL!

When we were finally ready to suck it up and brave the heat we made sure we had an ice cold bottle of water to enjoy while our slaves suffer from thirst. We went out, chatted for a bit, enjoyed our cigarettes and laughed a lot. This dinosaur fart slave literally hates being used as an ashtray, it’s hilarious.

We made sure we didn’t waste any ashes, we got them all in our slaves mouths. We wanted to make sure they didn’t forget how incredibly hot it is so we spit our ice cold water at them a few times just to shock them.

When we were done and couldn’t handle another minute of the heat we made our disgusting ashtray slaves eat our butts and we left them to melt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Fem Dom, Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Eating

Info:
    File Size: 932 MB
    Duration: 00:07:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 17.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Goddess_Platinumdrftgfj0_HD_.mp4

20. vihasik

[​IMG]

Rebekah’s boyfriend has been idle on his day off as usual, and Rebekah comes home from work to find him lazing about. She decides to take matters into her own hands and give him a hard ballbusting. He is subjected to a volley of kicks, knees, crushes, slaps and squeezes until Rebekah is satisfied she has caused him plenty of pain and suffering. This is Part I, where Rebekah wears sexy shiny black stilettos to bust his nuts!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Rebekah, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Info:
    File Size: 363 MB
    Duration: 00:16:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___bb1448-3000.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net