Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by vihasik, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vihasik

vihasik Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

Lady Natalie Black has her slave bound to the bed with his most sensitive parts fully exposed and vulnerable to her wicked torments. Watch her torment her slave with her sensuously seductive ways, commanding absolute devotion from him and a willingness to let her do whatever she pleases with his slave body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Natalie Black, Natalie Black, Anal, Bondage, CBT, Bondage Male, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Anus, Ass, Smother, Domestic, Face Sitting, Gloves, Masturbation, Rubber, Smothering

Info:
    File Size: 764 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___bed_bound_coghjgfhj_hd.mp4

2. vihasik

[​IMG]

The slave had previously endured an intense whipping and caning session, so when he was strapped to the cross and Mistress Eleise ran the violet wand over each and every mark, the pain became that much more excruciating for him. On top of the electrical therapy, clamps were attached to his cock, balls and nipples and a mouth ratchet inserted. If you can imagine the searing pain from sharp electrics on clamped cock and nipples, imagine the intensity he later endured with the violet wand pressed to his mouth! Extreme electrics in every sense!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Eleise, Femme Fatale Films, Eleise de Lacy, Bondage Male, Bondage, Electric Play, Electric, Nipple Torment, CBT

Info:
    File Size: 1.23 GB
    Duration: 00:24:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___bondage_buzz_comgdfjgh_hd.mp4

3. vihasik

[​IMG]

The slave is undergoing an intensive stretching program. I want to change his body, mold it into something I want and that he will always remember. Part of this program involves stretching his urethra with sounds. He has come a long way from the small peep eye his penis had before and now it’s time to continue with his treatment. Ever increasing sounds are inserted down his penis until I reach the point that it can stretch no more. I then, stretch it some more! He will be changed, his body is mine and I will do with it as I please.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heather, Heather, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Medical, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

Info:
    File Size: 490 MB
    Duration: 00:09:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6992 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___dilation_training_compfdjgfhlete_hd.mp4

4. vihasik

[​IMG]

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one… she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her. SHE OWNS HIM! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mean World, Mean Bitches, Emma Hix, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Blonde, Blond Hair, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

Info:
    File Size: 2.03 GB
    Duration: 00:35:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___emmahixandglenn1.mp4

5. vihasik

[​IMG]

Miss Riley ties up her pet for a brutal tease session. Riley lightly stroke his cock, when he gets hard she lightens her grip to only 2 fingers and instructs him to try and cum that way. The sub desperately humps her two finger, not getting enough friction to have an orgasm. Riley begins to slide her pussy over his cock, teasing him the the possibility of insertion. The bound slave cannot do anything but submit to her torments. Once his cock is throbbing she grips it in between her stocking covered feet and slowly strokes it with her soft soles. Riley giggles as he desperately pleads with her for permission to cum. Riley straddles her pet and wanks all the cum from his cock, she is pleased with the amount of cum she extracts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Riley Reid, Bondage Male, Bondage, Brunette, Handjob, Milking, Sex, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot

Info:
    File Size: 336 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:30
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___0424rr_mildfggfhing.mp4

6. vihasik

[​IMG]

Whenever you think it can’t get much worse, the mistress takes it up a notch. There should be an orgasm today, for the “good” work as a cleaning slave. That this with ultra bad ball stretchers, nipple clamps and under extreme pain is ” compelled” the mistress had not said anything about it. . But no matter how the slave moans, screams, begs what should he do in his defenseless position

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, CBT, Corset, Domination, Gasmask, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Edging, Fetish, Hot Wax, Wax, Waxing, Waxed, Wax Played, Interracial, Kinky, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Slave, Vibrator

Info:
    File Size: 1.79 GB
    Duration: 00:25:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___101214_shofhfdhhigh.mp4

7. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 406 MB
    Resolution: 848 x 480
    Duration: 00:53:41
    Video: AVC, 848x480, 24.000 FPS, 862 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Adam-Trapzsrfhxdgfh3.mp4

8. vihasik

[​IMG]

In an examination room Fetish Narzisse has put the Slave on an examination chair. But instead of an examination today there is only an extreme anal treatment with an XXL rubber strap-on. Unfortunately it seems to be a bit too big and so the asshole of the patient is stretched with the fist of the Lady first.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistressess, Anal Stretching, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Info:
    File Size: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:08:53
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Anal_Session_Witghfdhfgrzisse.mp4

9. vihasik

[​IMG]

ONLY AN OBJECT 2 / The doormat is a simple yet practical product. It serves as a dirt trap and in most cases is located close to the entrance door. An individual design can be created by mercilessly rubbing the boots over it. Small extras, such as two nipples, even ensure precise dirt removal in the profile. The object does not require any attention - once the mat has worn off, it can simply be replaced.

Info:
    File Size: 890 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Cruel_Reell_-_Nur_Ein_sadgjekt_2.mp4

10. vihasik

[​IMG]

Here we have the next feature with newest Lady Aurora Nia Knoxx. In this one her slave is already awaiting her kneeling in her cage. First she takes him out of the cage and apply some serious slaps to his pathetic face. She also uses leather gloves here and slaps him so hard that she looses her gloves by slapping which she think is pretty funny.

To humiliate him further she spits into his mouth. Next he is tied to an andreas cross so his full body is wonderfully exposed to the lady. Time to have some fun for her as she starts to whip his back with a flogger first. Although this is just a warm up and although can take a lot of pain he already starts to moan under the vicious strokes. That will be increased pretty fast as a single tail whip gets into action. Stroke by stroke the rear and the ass of the slave gets redder and redder and welt after welt appears. Time to move over to a more painful brown single tail. Now the slave starts to get into serious trouble!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, High Heels, Hot Dress, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Blonde, Blond Hair, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

Info:
    File Size: 300 MB
    Duration: 00:10:11
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3981 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___ExtremeTreatment2.mp4

11. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mistress Belladonna Night in a kinky face-sitting & foot fetish clip.

Info:
    File Size: 349 MB
    Duration: 00:11:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Face-Sitting_Foozsfgxdfh3.mp4

12. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 816 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:47:46
    Video: AVC, 640x480, 29.970 FPS, 2253 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Femdom.Strapon_Isis_Love_Gsaddsgsagdrews.mp4

13. vihasik

[​IMG]

Visited my slave at his office to make sure my heels are proper cleaned before I go out this evening. And when I mean clean, they need to be CLEAN! Or prepare to feel my whip without any mercy, I'm his Boss and demand him to pay me his hard earned money. The stupid fat pig.

Info:
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:07:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 250 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Goddess_Amber_s_Offisdgeslut.mp4

14. vihasik

[​IMG]

Izzy is just getting back from the gym. She is all sweaty but has no time to shower before brunch. She calls her stepbrother into the room. Izzy makes her stepbrother lick her sweaty ass. Then, he has to smell her workout shoes. After smelling her sweaty shoes Izzy makes her stepbrother smell her feet. Izzy’s stepbrother worships her feet. She wants all of her toes clean and the soles, too. Izzy inspects her stepbrother’s chastity device. He will stay locked for his stepsister for as long as she wants. After teasing her virgin stepbrother Izzy sends him to the closet, but not before she removes the credit cards from his wallet. Guess who’s paying for the girls’ brunch?

Info:
    File Size: 800 MB
    Duration: 00:09:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Isabella_Nice_-_Stepbrother_Laewtdsgdgsm.mp4

15. vihasik

[​IMG]

4K Ultra HD Natalya has a scissor slave that she is training for use by the whole sorority! The slave is locked in chastity and such a pushover. He would let the hot girls do just about anything to him. Natalya smothers the slave in her ass. He squirms because he cannot breathe but Natalya just yells at him. He has to do everything she says! Natalya squeezes the slave's neck with her strong thighs. She rides his face while he struggles for air. When he finally catches a breath, she hand-smothers him. Hot girls can literally do whatever they want to weird old guys. Natalya decides to smother him until he's out. The old loser goes along with the girl's wishes until it gets to be too much, and he tries to buck her off. Natalya calls this game the rodeo. She forcefully covers his airways with her ass while he tries to buck her off like a wild bronco. Natalya knows that she can break this roughstock and make him the perfect docile mount for the rest of the girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Ass Smothering, Smother, Natalya Vega, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Young Mistress

Info:
    File Size: 3.93 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:11:25
    Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 48.8 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Natalya_-_Scissor_and_SmothfgghK_.mp4

16. vihasik

[​IMG]

4K Ultra HD Nika is enjoying some takeout food. She taunts her slave, pathetic mutt. Mutt is very hungry, as Nika has been starving him for three days as a punishment for taking her to arbitration. Nika humiliates the mutt by chewing up food and spitting it into its mouth. She tells the mutt that it is not allowed 'people food.' Nika has ordered a feast. She opens box after box of food that is just for her. Nika places a little food on a utensil and teases her Mutt by putting it into his mouth. The mutt reacts in pain. The bite was almost entirely spicy chili flakes! Nika laughs while the mutt's eyes well with tears. She makes him eat even more of the hot chili sauce. All the mutt gets is food that Nika has spit up and chewed out and poured hot sauce all over. The mutt is starving and fears a worse punishment and so it goes along. Nika indulges in her food while the starving mutt watches. This is a great behind the scenes clip! Nika really treats her locked beta male like the garbage it is!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Nika Venom, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls, Fem Dom, Domination, Food, Young Mistress, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, Food Fetish, 4K Clips

Info:
    File Size: 1.85 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:12:50
    Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Nika_-_Taunts_her_Mutt_witdrhfgj4K_.mp4

17. vihasik

[​IMG]

Do you owe me an apology?
    Are you glad I go out and fuck other men?
    Or does their cum leave a bad taste in your mouth?
    Are you feeling a bit inadequate?
    Can you measure up to other men?
    Maybe you should learn to apologize.

Info:
    File Size: 125 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:06:56
    Video: AVC, 854x480, 23.976 FPS, 2262 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 255 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Obey_Melanie_-_I_Apologize_Faswtgdfgenis.mp4

18. vihasik

[​IMG]

My Heelqueen found these sheer black bodyhose cocoons on Ebay and just had to have some. The day they arrived she immediately had me strip and get inside so she could walk all over me in her designer pony hair leopard print stiletto heel pointy toe pumps she'd been wearing all day. Can you imagine how warm and moist the inside of her heels and stocking feet had become after 8 hours encased in those gorgeous shoes? Then to feel the silky smoothness of the bodyhose all over my skin followed by the sharp sting of her stiletto heels trampling my helpless body, and the scent of her foot when she stepped on my face with her nylon feet. It was exquisite... I was exactly where I belong, she likes to remind me. My cock was jumping with every step and leaked all over the bodyhose, of course! She sole stroked my shoe stick under that luscious nylon fabric, but didn't allow me release. Shoe racks don't cum, do they?

Info:
    File Size: 717 MB
    Duration: 00:14:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 6879 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Obey_Nikita_-_Under_her_Leopardasweggd_Slut.mp4

19. vihasik

[​IMG]

THROWBACK THURSDAY - CLASSIC CLIP! Original release date: May 2009 IS IT THE BEST EVIL LAPDANCE YET? YOU DECIDE, PERVERT. That's right, I give a mean lap dance, and I do mean mean. Do you like My ass in this tiny little outfit? yes? SMACK!!! PERVERT. I'm not here just to amuse you. I want to amuse Myself with you, you pathetic little loser! I'm still cute though, right? your answer: "Oh YES, Princess." .Then I smack your ugly face again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Beatdown Fantasy, Sarah DiAvola, Brat Girls, Bratty Princess, Evil Fantasy, Face Slapping, Fem Dom Brat, Fem Dom, Domination, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Lapdance, Sexual Rejection, Strip Tease, Strippers, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

Info:
    File Size: 557 MB
    Duration: 00:07:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9982 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___Sarah_DiAvola_-_Evil_LapdancdhnbvnbvnDAY.mp4

20. vihasik

[​IMG]

I just love when the slut is waiting for me on his knees after a long day, ready to be my foot stool. I need to answer some emails while he has a lot do to. All day in the flats made my feet very dirty and stinky, the desperately need cleaning. And who's gonna do that better then my slut?! He waited all day for this, he's ready to make them beautiful again... That's what day deserve. But I'm not in the mood just for licking my feet, I want more! I want to feet that human flash on my soles and I want to have a massage with his tongue. He has to satisfy me, or he's out of the game!

Info:
    File Size: 942 MB
    Duration: 00:10:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

11___These_dirty_soles_won_t_cleansgdfsgpart_1.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net