Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser Part 2

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 9

Actress name: Miss Tiffany
    Release Date: 2019
    Studio: IWantClips
    Tags: Femdom, POV, Strapon, Forced Bi, Fetish, Blackmail, Findom, Breath Play, Verbal Humiliation, Feet, Worship, CEI, JOI, SPH, Sissification, CBT, Spitting, Lingerie, , Brunette, , Ass Smothering, Homoerotic, Slave Training, Cuckold, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Breath Control, Homewrecker, Tease, Legs, Boots, Shiny, Leggings, Chastity, Bimbo, Soles, High Heels, Police Uniform, Funny, Ugly, Fugly

Episode 9: Well, my little slut, since you impressed me on our outing the other day by being a good little bitch, I figured you were ready. Ready to walk the streets and be My little money making member. There's no way you're going out looking like this, I'll dress you up and fix your face before you leave. Just to make sure it's not a bad idea on my part, I think a little practice before leaving the dungeon would be appropriate. You can't ruin my reputation as head hostess there.

[​IMG]

File Name: Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 9.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:40
    File Size: 1.45 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Video: mp4

[​IMG]

► Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 9.mp4

2. real20

[​IMG]

My Fetish Addictions High & Horny Grindr Slut

Actress name: Flyboost various
    Studio: Clips4Sale - IWantClips Others
    Tags: POV, Femdom, Sissy, JOI, CEI, Verbal, Humiliation, Faggot, Cocksucking, Hypno, Poppers, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Beta, Strapon, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnet, , Fetish, Lingerie, , BBC Worship, Handjob, Blackmail, Brainwashed, Cumshot, Abuse, Sissification, Bimbo, Mistress, Goddess Worship, Audio, Cage, Teasing, Homoerotic, Interracial, Feet, High Heel, Big Dildo, Forced Blowjob, Gay, Bisexual, Big Tits, Small Tits, Big Dick, SPH, Latex, Rubber
    Description: Femdom POV clips focusing on forced bisexuality and humiliation. IWantClips is taken from his new work. Let's leave the newer for last. What makes Flyboost so special is that these are originals from his personal collection, bought and paid for. He rarely shows himself and his contributions are not many, but when he does, he always cheers. I do not yet know anyone with his sophistication in this genre, in terms of taste. That alone is enough to make him an MVP for many fans. To close this, as flyboost would say, the best of the best!

[​IMG]

File Name: My Fetish Addictions High & Horny Grindr Slut.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:08
    File Size: 707.1 MB

[​IMG]

► My Fetish Addictions High & Horny Grindr Slut.mp4

3. real20

[​IMG]

27-08-2020-As today is JOIThursday I want you to perform a task

Actress name: Goddess Ambra
    Release Date: 2019 - 2022
    Studio: OnlyFans
    Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Feet, Fetish

[​IMG]

File Name: 27-08-2020-As today is JOIThursday I want you to perform a task.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:30
    File Size: 375.91 MB

[​IMG]

► 27-08-2020-As today is JOIThursday I want you to perform a task.mp4

4. real20

[​IMG]

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1

Tags: Femdom, POV, Strapon, Forced Bi, Fetish, Blackmail, Findom, Breath Play, Verbal Humiliation, Feet, Worship, CEI, JOI, SPH, Sissification, CBT, Spitting, Lingerie, , Brunette, , Ass Smothering, Homoerotic, Slave Training, Cuckold, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Breath Control, Homewrecker, Tease, Legs, Boots, Shiny, Leggings, Chastity, Bimbo, Soles, High Heels, Police Uniform, Funny, Ugly, Fugly

Episode 1: It looks like you've finally taken the plunge too. After all, you turned in your blackmail contract and left your stupid cunt wife. We will be My little slave in training. This was only the first part. You will now go through several weeks of training to see if you can earn your possessions in My Dungeon.

[​IMG]

File Name: Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:44
    File Size: 1.08 GB

[​IMG]

► Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 1.mp4

5. real20

[​IMG]

Open Up, Buttercup

Tags: POV, Femdom, Sissy, JOI, CEI, Verbal, Humiliation, Faggot, Cocksucking, Hypno, Poppers, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Beta, Strapon, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnet, , Fetish, Lingerie, , BBC Worship, Handjob, Blackmail, Brainwashed, Cumshot, Abuse, Sissification, Bimbo, Mistress, Goddess Worship, Audio, Cage, Teasing, Homoerotic, Interracial, Feet, High Heel, Big Dildo, Forced Blowjob, Gay, Bisexual, Big Tits, Small Tits, Big Dick, SPH, Latex, Rubber
    Description: Femdom POV clips focusing on forced bisexuality and humiliation. IWantClips is taken from his new work. Let's leave the newer for last. What makes Flyboost so special is that these are originals from his personal collection, bought and paid for. He rarely shows himself and his contributions are not many, but when he does, he always cheers. I do not yet know anyone with his sophistication in this genre, in terms of taste. That alone is enough to make him an MVP for many fans. To close this, as flyboost would say, the best of the best!

[​IMG]

File Name: Open Up, Buttercup.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:23
    File Size: 99.15 MB
    Resolution: 1236 x 1080

[​IMG]

► Open Up, Buttercup.mp4

6. real20

[​IMG]

31-05-2020-Don_t mind My Hello Kitty

[​IMG]

File Name: 31-05-2020-Don_t mind My Hello Kitty.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:55
    File Size: 261.8 MB

[​IMG]

► 31-05-2020-Don_t mind My Hello Kitty.mp4

7. real20

[​IMG]

Perfect_cock_sucker_layer_2

[​IMG]

File Name: Perfect_cock_sucker_layer_2.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:02
    File Size: 363.95 MB

[​IMG]

► Perfect_cock_sucker_layer_2.mp4

8. real20

[​IMG]

03-06-2020-This is an exclusive video for My armpit fetichists

[​IMG]

File Name: 03-06-2020-This is an exclusive video for My armpit fetichists.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:55
    File Size: 349.46 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1920

[​IMG]

► 03-06-2020-This is an exclusive video for My armpit fetichists.mp4

9. real20

[​IMG]

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4

Episode 4: Your stupid cunt wife called. She asked too many questions, like where are you from and why do I have access to your bank account. Apparently you didn't explain your contract to her. I think a little video of your time passing will show her that I am the ONLY one in control. The blackmail contract is no joke, and the fact that her ex-husband turned into a whore will just bring her clarification.

[​IMG]

File Name: Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:51
    File Size: 1.79 GB

[​IMG]

► Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 4.mp4

10. real20

[​IMG]

PopperForcedBi_1080p

[​IMG]

File Name: PopperForcedBi_1080p.mp4
    Duration: 00:17:55
    File Size: 1.16 GB

[​IMG]

► PopperForcedBi_1080p.mp4

11. real20

[​IMG]

03-06-2020-While I shower you must hump the pile of sweaty clothes

[​IMG]

File Name: 03-06-2020-While I shower you must hump the pile of sweaty clothes.mp4
    Duration: 00:01:50
    File Size: 81.76 MB

[​IMG]

► 03-06-2020-While I shower you must hump the pile of sweaty clothes.mp4

12. real20

[​IMG]

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 5

Episode 5: You still missed your wife's little flash. Now I have you and you have to go through your little brain. You belong to Me, so I invited Alpha to come and you will be My little cuckold. Just watch how a real man pleases a woman. Something that your tiny cock could never do. . I taunt you and then feed you our used condom as a snack. you are nothing but a cuckold and a cum bucket slave. Maybe next week you will be rewarded and released chastity

[​IMG]

File Name: Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 5.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:36
    File Size: 1.36 GB

[​IMG]

► Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 5.mp4

13. real20

[​IMG]

Princess Beverly In Chastity And Pimped Out

[​IMG]

File Name: Princess Beverly In Chastity And Pimped Out.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:44
    File Size: 671.71 MB

[​IMG]

► Princess Beverly In Chastity And Pimped Out.mp4

14. real20

[​IMG]

03-08-2020-Barefeet on the soft grass-FootFetish

[​IMG]

File Name: 03-08-2020-Barefeet on the soft grass-FootFetish.mp4
    Duration: 00:00:13
    File Size: 10.1 MB

[​IMG]

► 03-08-2020-Barefeet on the soft grass-FootFetish.mp4

15. real20

[​IMG]

Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6

Episode 6: You're lucky, nothing annoys Me more than wasting money, especially money that used to belong to your wife. Yeah, that's right, a stubborn bitch came. But enough about her. I'm feeling so excited that I'm about to let you out of your cage for a special treat. We are the only ones in my dungeon now and I want to play

[​IMG]

File Name: Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:20
    File Size: 1.86 GB

[​IMG]

► Obey Miss Tiffany - Finally Owned - Episode 6.mp4

16. real20

[​IMG]

Gayfer WMV

[​IMG]

File Name: Gayfer WMV.wmv
    Duration: 00:07:13
    File Size: 368.87 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Video: wmv

[​IMG]

► Gayfer WMV.wmv

17. real20

[​IMG]

03-08-2020-If you love to see Me happy keep a smile on My face

[​IMG]

File Name: 03-08-2020-If you love to see Me happy keep a smile on My face.mp4
    Duration: 00:00:05
    File Size: 4.92 MB

[​IMG]

► 03-08-2020-If you love to see Me happy keep a smile on My face.mp4

18. real20

[​IMG]

gayhypno

[​IMG]

File Name: gayhypno.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:05
    File Size: 369.93 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

[​IMG]

► gayhypno.mp4

19. real20

[​IMG]

03-09-2020-exclusive clip JOI Thursday JerkOffInstructions

[​IMG]

File Name: 03-09-2020-exclusive clip JOI Thursday JerkOffInstructions.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:33
    File Size: 201.8 MB

[​IMG]

► 03-09-2020-exclusive clip JOI Thursday JerkOffInstructions.mp4

20. real20

[​IMG]

SiennaXXXElite_Sissy_Training_Session_1_Panty_Buying_Trigger_Training

Actress name: -
    Release Date: 201x-2019

[​IMG]

File Name: SiennaXXXElite_Sissy_Training_Session_1_Panty_Buying_Trigger_Training.mp4
    Duration: 00:04:31
    File Size: 100.54 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

[​IMG]

► SiennaXXXElite_Sissy_Training_Session_1_Panty_Buying_Trigger_Training.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.