Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by real20, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

Bratty Nikki - Nikki Needs A Pedicure
    Tags: Bratty Nikki, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Foot freaks! I can't believe how many of you losers begged me for another video in this series. So desperate to worship my feet, no matter what state they are in! Pathetic! I've needed a pedicure for over 3 weeks now and I think that makes you hornier than when they are fresh. I bet one of you freaks wants to buy my toenail clippings too. EW! Hahaha, I'm just laughing all the way to the bank about how easy it is take your money. I don't even have to get a pedicure! You'll just bow down and hand over your cash to my bratty feet!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_JM_848.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:14
    Size: 470.78 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10401 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

[​IMG]
    » Backup_JM_848.mp4 - 470.8 MB «

Note: Use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

2. real20

Bratty Bunny - Trapped By ASS
    Tags: Bratty Bunny, ASS WORSHIP, ass JOI, Ass Fetish, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You thought you wouldn't give in. You thought you could keep away. You were so wrong. My gravitate to my ass so fast when I release a new ass worship clip. You make your own head spin by trying to eagerly click buttons until my ass pops up on that computer screen. You cannot help it. Just admit you are an ass craving maniac for my sweet bubble butt. Give in the my powerful booty!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_JM_870.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Size: 271.43 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2999 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_JM_870.mp4 - 271.4 MB «

3. real20

Bratty Bunny - No power for the male
    Tags: Bratty Bunny, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    No power for the male. None. Nothing for a man no control, no power, no dominance. You are no match for a beautiful controlling dominant woman. Just sit there and jerk off like you usually do. Haha. Just weak and horny. A constant jerking off keeps you down, keeps you powerless.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_JM_847.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:10
    Size: 318.04 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_JM_847.mp4 - 318.0 MB «

4. real20

Ashley Alban - Role Reversal with your Assistant
    Tags: Ashley Alban, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You're at the office and you have a stretch of time free, so you go to see your assistant. She has a quiet demeanor as she updates you on the day, but you know better. You interrupt her to say that you're ready for another session. She leans back in her chair and smiles. She tells you to get down on your knees. Standing above you she laughs at the situation. You're the big boss, an apparent alpha-male, but you get off to being dominated. She asks if you like submitting to her. You do. She tells you to take your cock out, but when she sees you start to stroke she reprimands you. She is in control and she will tell you when to stroke. She makes you apologize and she strips out of her office clothes. She teases you with her curvy body: she shows you a view of her underbooob, and her big, juicy ass. You're getting so hard.

She makes you beg her to let you stroke. She says that you're so good at begging, you must actually be a beta-bitch. Your whole alpha-male act must be a front. She asks if you want to fuck her. Of course you do, but she laughs and says only real alphas can stick their dick inside of her. She becomes impatient with you and tells you to hurry up and come-she even shows you her nipples to help the process along. When she sees that you are about to explode, she tells you to stop stroking and leans over to swat your hand off of your dick. She completely ruins your orgasm! She laughs. Don't you enjoy not being in control?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_844.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:19
    Size: 1002.99 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 13338 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_844.part1.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_844.part2.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_844.part3.rar - 7.4 MB «

5. real20

Princess Sienna - Stroked And Denied
    Tags: ORGASM DENIAL, TE4SE & DENIAL, JOI, BRAT GIRLS, ASS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    As a Female Dominant, I thoroughly enjoy fucking with my little losers. So today I decided I'm going to let you stroke to my perfect ass, tits, and pussy, but I'm NOT going to allow you to cum. Doesn't that sound like so much fun?! A hot chick letting you jerk off to her hot body, and then letting you go with blue balls.I even give you a "no cum" countdown HAHA! Im such a bitch and I love it!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2511111111.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:25
    Size: 116.99 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1497 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2511111111.mp4 - 117.0 MB «

6. real20

Ibicella FR - Fais-moi confiance tu vas adorer
    Tags: Ibicella FR, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Ibicella FR - Fais-moi confiance tu vas adorer

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2504040404.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:08
    Size: 99.51 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 1113 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2504040404.mp4 - 99.5 MB «

7. real20

Ibicella FR - Humilié par ta prof
    Tags: Ibicella FR, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Ibicella FR - Humilié par ta prof

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2505050505.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:00
    Size: 65.98 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 1020 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2505050505.mp4 - 66.0 MB «

8. real20

Ibicella FR - JOI - Teaser pour mieux Ruiner
    Tags: Ibicella FR, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Ibicella FR - JOI - Teaser pour mieux Ruiner

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2506060606.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:53
    Size: 265.02 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4500 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2506060606.mp4 - 265.0 MB «

9. real20

Ibicella FR - Quel sera ton sacrifice

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Ibicella FR - Quel sera ton sacrifice

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2507070707.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:13
    Size: 143.53 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 1382 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2507070707.mp4 - 143.5 MB «

10. real20

Jasmine Mendez - Dirty Shoe Sniffer
    Tags: Jasmine Mendez, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    You're nothing but a dirty shoe sniffer, think youve smelled stinky feet before, this clips for you.
    Ive been wearing these chucks without socks for months now & Im gonna force you to snort them real good loser.
    This is the drug you crave, the perfume you need. Just one whiff of these soles & youll be hooked for life.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2522222222.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:08
    Size: 274.41 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 3655 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2522222222.mp4 - 274.4 MB «

11. real20

Jasmine Mendez - Stinky Footboy
    Tags: Jasmine Mendez, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave,
    HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    On your knees I've got a dirty little treat for you .
    I've been wearing my chucks without socks all year & I'm ready to auction them off to the highest bidder.
    Sniff, sniff, take a big whiff of your favorite perfume .
    No man can resist my Perfume & you will do anything to get your hands on these filthy chucks.
    Sniff & Hold it in . Now go get your credit card , we gonna do a lil Spending

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2512121212.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:21
    Size: 466.21 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6826 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2512121212.mp4 - 466.2 MB «

12. real20

London Lix - Cigarette Dangling Lipstick Fetish Poppers
    Tags: London Lix, Cigarette Dangling, Coerced Intoxication, Glove Fetish, Masturbation Encouragement, FACE FETISH,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    An extreme Loaded session featuring me dressed in a tight PVC dress, over-elbow vinyl gloves, and LOTS of red lipstick and lipgloss. There is no smoking in this clip. I simply take my long white Marlboro cigarettes and make deep stains on them with my red lips. Lots of poppers instructions, edging instruction & masturbation encouragement.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2515151515.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:38
    Size: 554.16 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4482 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2515151515.mp4 - 554.2 MB «

13. real20

Mandy Flores - Progressive Fuckery
    Tags: Mandy Flores, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Custom request. I'm really going to get my hooks into you. You've been a chicken for so long, but you finally are going to take the plunge, are you? You really want me to fuck you over, do you? I will start slowly and then use you more and more and more until I ruin you. You know that's what you want, isn't it? When you open this clip, be naked, on your knees, your computer up and ready, and have your wallet in your mouth.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2508080808.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:26
    Size: 650.77 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6629 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2508080808.mp4 - 650.8 MB «

14. real20

Meana Wolf - Toilet Training Series - Part 1
    Tags: Meana Wolf, Femdom, female domination, domination, mistress, slave, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    This clip is the first installment in my Toilet Slavery Training Series. The intended purpose of this Series is to train you to be the very best toilet slave you can be. This first clip is the application process. It is essentially a job interview.It describes the type of slave I'm looking for, what I expect from you, what the training process entails, and how your life will be when you shed your current meaningless existence and begin your new purposeful life as my personal toilet slave. It goes into great detail of how I will begin training you very slowly, to get you accustomed to all the new sights and sounds, smells and flavours that are involved with receiving a goddesses excrement.This series is designed to elevate you from a slave who fantasizes about about cleaning my pussy and ass after I use the toilet, to a full out $hit eating, piss guzzling porcelain bowl with one purpose; To eat from me, and to drink from me forever.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: backup-2509090909.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:18
    Size: 446.38 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4999 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » backup-2509090909.mp4 - 446.4 MB «

15. real20

Young Goddess Kim - Devoured by Goddess Smoke
    Tags: Young Goddess Kim, Smoking Fetish, Lipstick Fetish, Boot Fetish, Mesmerize, Legs, Fishnet, s, PVC-Vinyl, Shiny Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Femdom POV, Smoke Seduction,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    It's lust at first sight The captivation, the seduction, the dangerous triggers pulling you down under My smoke spell. Stroke, I demand it. But stay on the edge, hooked to My sensual tease and obey My command. My luscious lips, shapely legs, divine boots all worthy of your utmost worship. The effect My smoke has on you is almost magical, without effort it sucks you in and pulls you under. When you realise, it's too late. There's no way you could resist My powerful smoke. Give in, let it devour you completely.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_819.mp4
    Duration: 00:17:34
    Size: 1.04 GB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps / 8292 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_819.part1.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_819.part2.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_819.part3.rar - 66.1 MB «

16. real20

Violet Doll - Who Owns It? JOI
    Tags: Violet Doll, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Who owns that dick?
    I do. I decide when you get to touch it. I decide when you get to cum. And I guess today is your lucky day, because I've decided to allow you to jerk off and cum for Me. What an honor and a privilege, stroking your cock for one of the hottest Dommes in all of Femdom.
    Feel it throbbing with anticipation? Is it drooling with excitement? Begging for attention?
    I don't care how you stroke it this time. I just want you to keep in mind that I own that dick. You have zero masturbatory rights without My permission. So buy this clip, get ready to jerk it and tell Me. Say it out loud. Who owns that dick?

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_869.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:51
    Size: 708.9 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 6083 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_869.part1.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_869.part2.rar - 211.4 MB «

17. real20

Valeriesins - Fund My Beauty And Get A Treat
    Tags: Valeriesins, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    The title said it all spoil me and ill spoil you

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_818.mp4
    Duration: 00:03:12
    Size: 183.5 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 8000 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_818.rar - 186.2 MB «

18. real20

Princess Ellie Idol - Makeup and Orgasms for My Sissy Girl
    Tags: Princess Ellie Idol, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION ,Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    I know you feel like you've been born in the wrong body. There's something in life that keeps you from making the full transition, but no matter. With me, you can be yourself. Let's put you in makeup: foundation, powder, blush, eye liner, and lipstick! When we're through and you feel beautiful, I'm going to encourage you to rub your clitty through your soft feminine panties until you cum like a girl!

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_861.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Size: 306.59 MB
    Resolution: 1844 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 4071 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_861.rar - 309.0 MB «

19. real20

Natasha's Bedroom - Purely Degrading Poppers Tasks
    Tags: Female Domination, Humiliation, Latex, Masturbation Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Pantyhose, Slave Tasks,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    When you're high on poppers, you're nice and pliable. Hold that bottle up to your nose. You're oh so easy to play with when you're fucked up. Sniff and stroke. Sniff and stroke, until you're just a little Intox Fantasy zombie, ready for endless humiliation. Higher and higher, until your last shred of dignity is gone.

Now you're ready to play. You're going to do some things for me, my Intox Fantasy puppet. These tasks are humiliating. They're purely degrading, but you're too messed up to care. You're too gone to do anything but comply

This is going to be hilarious.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_815.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:37
    Size: 473.7 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 3839 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_815.rar - 476.8 MB «

20. real20

Liv Royale - Cum In My Mouth - ASMR
    Tags: Liv Royale, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:
    Lose yourself as you stare at my fierce eyes and soft, pink lips as I whisper, "Cum in my mouth" over and over again. I know you'll be stroking feverishly as I move toward the camera, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue for you. You'll be begging for release when I move away again, gazing into your eyes and commanding you to cum in my mouth. In the end, you'll be rendered powerless against me and you'll just have to do as I say: CUM. IN. MY. MOUTH.

[​IMG]

General Info:
    Name: Backup_854.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:01
    Size: 529.34 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 7945 Kbps

[​IMG]
    » Backup_854.part1.rar - 500.0 MB «
    » Backup_854.part2.rar - 32.3 MB «

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net