Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jul 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Amanda And Persephone Arrested Part 1
    [​IMG]

Officer Lo Valentine finds her two suspects hiding together. She forces them to come out and handcuffs them. She also found something damning where they were hiding. No one wants to admit to it, so she takes both girls to the station. Come see this Part 1!
    Size - 193.73 MB
    Duration - 00:10:03
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Bad Day for Asiana Part 3 - Cant Take it Anymore
    [​IMG]

Bare foot and elbows still smashed together, my Punisher brings me to my toes in strappado position and makes me turn in circles. He then unties my feet and elbows and allows me to recooperate until he gets ready for his next predicament. I get myself down to the floor to gain my composure but not long after, he comes back for me again. He ties my hands together and helps me to the cinder block that waits for me to hop on. On top of the cinder block, barefoot and exhausted, my hands are lifted and tied above my head so that I am completely stretched out. Then with a pair of scissors, my Punisher cuts my dress off and exposes my sexy figure dressed in a bra and thong. Even more weak from our back-to-back continuous playtime, he brings out our newest addition in toys - the Twilight Wand. I was always curious about electro play and tonight I got what I wanted. He takes the wand and zaps my body, hovering it up and down, and all around me. Gliding the neon ray from my chest, down to my sexy stomach, over to my thighs, around to my ass, all over my back, then down to my little feet, then teases me by zapping just around my pussy. Finishing me off, he gets behind my bra and zaps my nipples. Such pain delivered all over my body added to the exhaustion, I can no longer stand so I call it quits. What a long, satisfying session we had! HD 720x480
    Size - 244.46 MB
    Duration - 00:15:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, barefoot, bdsm, electric play, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive, damsel in, predicament bondage, asiana starr, live show, high heels, bare feet, bare foot, feet, drooling, elbow bondage, electro play,

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Delirious Armbinder Escape
    [​IMG]

Delirious Hunter is one crafty, clever lady! We place her in strict leather armbinder, with straps around her torso and the binder. As this is her first time in the FetishPros studio, we leave off that last super strict through the crotch strap, but we still don't think she's getting loose anyhow.
    So we turn her loose...her long blond hair falling around her face, this struggle is sexy as fuck! Delirious' ass looks spankable as she bends over trying to break her straps free. Wearing a matching panty and bra set, and barefoot, Delirious looks super sexy and is moving with great effort to bust loose.
    Then bam, one torso strap falls away! This sexy contortionist then moves her shoulder almost snapping out of socket! She's hell bent on getting loose! And that's ok, this time...because next time, it's the crotch strap, too!
    Size - 63.83 MB
    Duration - 00:03:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Arm Binder, Bondage, Escape Challenge,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

Intervention Custom Video Part 2
    [​IMG]

I continue to struggle as much as I can but as soon as Martin attaches my hair to my wrists, it gets a lot harder to toss and turn about. It tires me out each time I flip myself from one side to another but it doesn't stop me from trying! Then, Martin figures I'm pretty filthy from rolling around on the ground so what better way to help me out than to spray me down, right?! That ice cold water can be so torturous but I don't mind it. I am thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being dirty, wet and completely helpless.
    Size - 661.33 MB
    Duration - 00:23:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, bdsm, submissive sluts, self bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gaggef, hooded, self bondage, handcuffed, elbow bondage, crotch chain, hair bondage, struggling, water bondage,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Bucket of Weights and a Tight Crotch Rope to Finish Me Off Part 1
    [​IMG]

Wearing 6" high heels and garter panties, my punisher has my elbows crushed together and hoisted by the winch. He gags my mouth, then ties a crotch rope to my pussy that is so tight, it rips my panties and leaves me exposed. Touching, teasing, and dominating my sexy body until he thinks it's time to turn up the heat. He drops a set of free weights into the bucket that is attached to my pussy and watches me as I suffer... HD 720x480
    Size - 103.45 MB
    Duration - 00:06:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, ballgag, crotch rope, crying, high heels, stockings, pantyhose, elbow bondage,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

When She Loves It Part 2
    [​IMG]

As soon as I was stood up against the rack and my throat was roped to the post, I was filled with lust. As much as I love not knowing what to expect, I also love when Martin tells me what he's going to do to me. Majority of the time, he doesn't, unless he knows it's something I'll love EXTRA. The moments leading up to the dildo spreader had my brain anticipating and my pussy craving and when Martin pushes it inside of me, it was everything I had imagined.
    Size - 428.74 MB
    Duration - 00:17:11
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, strappado, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, dildo predicament, dildo impalement, bound orgasm, dildo spreader, clover clamps, nipple clamps,

Keep2share

7. sancho48

Speeding Luna Lux Stopped Part 2
    [​IMG]

Officer Lo gets Luna prepared to spend the night in jail, starting with a strip search. They continue the processing and get Luna in a cell. Come see this part 2 of 3!
    Size - 143.93 MB
    Duration - 00:08:31
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Tie Me Down and Fuck Me Up
    [​IMG]

My Punisher has me feeling completely helpless when he ties my hands and feet and brings them together and hoisted slightly off the pain table. For a little more leverage, he ties a piece of rope from my ankles to the end of the table and pulls me backwards, making the position even more difficult. Once he has my ass, thighs, and legs fully exposed and calling his name, he goes for the cat-o-nine tails and begins to whip me for over ten minutes straight. In tears after the first few blows, I can already feel the burn each time those leather tails hit my ass and legs but not to worry because he found a delicious and perfect way to keep me moaning for me - a little something to please this pussy hides beneath my skimpy panties but you'll never know what it is until you listen very quietly... ;) HD 720x480
    Size - 180.04 MB
    Duration - 00:11:30
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, bondage, high heels, asian, flogging, bdsm, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, flogging, whipping, spanking, high heels, asiana starr, rope bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, lingerie, pain, crying,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

My First Self Bondage Experience
    [​IMG]

I was always curious about tying myself up and never tried it. New studio is now set up, toys dangling in my face, alone in the house, and ready to wind down, I thought, why not try tonight. I wanted to share this experience with you so I made sure to film this moment. I figured for my first time, I try something I'm quite familiar with, which is the strappado so I went for the leather collar and wrapped that bad boy around my neck. Then I used four leather straps for both my wrists and then my ankles. I gagged myself with my favorite ballgag, grabbed a ladder and a short chain and got down to business. I attached the chain from my collar to my ankels so that I was bent forward as much as possible. I then snapped my wrists together behind my back and lifted my arms as high as I could to attach them to the hanging hook above me and into the strappado position. Once I was finally able to get myself into place, I pushed the ladder out of he way so that I could get a good feel of position. With one successful turn around, I was actually pleased that I was able to "tie myself" up the way I did but something wasn't right so I undid the whole strappado, shortened the length of the chain so that I could make the experience a true, and difficult one to carry out. Needless to say, I got myself drooling, sweating, mmphing, and struggling all by myself! I was a happy girl and am eager to try many more positions! HD 720x480
    Size - 283.44 MB
    Duration - 00:18:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, self bondage, high heels, asian, bondage, self bondage, leather, collar, chains, high heels, strappado, tight jeans, asiana starr, ballgag, struggling, drooling, damsel in, bdsm,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

Bondage Stories 5 - Part Three
    [​IMG]

As this story with a heavy emphasis on handgags and gagtalk concludes, both Alexis taylor and Amber Michaels are tied up by Alexis' double-crossing boyfriend. He handgags the busty beauties as he tells them of his plan to abscond with his ill-gotten gains -- and leave them both in dire peril! Both damsels are gagged on-screen and left to struggle, but only one will escape!
    Size - 138.83 MB
    Duration - 00:09:33
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, role play, did, barefoot, big tits, alexis taylor, amber michaels, high heels, gagtalk, gagtalking, handgag, handgagging, classic tie, struggling, onscreen gag, onscreen gagging, ballgag, ballgagged, cleavegag, cleavegagged,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

Addie Straitjacket Struggle
    [​IMG]

Cheyenne Jewel comes in to supervise straitjacketed mental patient Addie Juniper, finding the girl on her tummy, her bare feet and ankles cuffed as well. She gags her mouth with panties and white tape, then spanks her butt through her blue panties while the girl moans and groans. Those bare soles are a temptation too, so Cheyenne tickles them a bit. Then Miss Jewel decides to torture Addie by making her sniff her sweaty high heels, as an appetizer to sniffing her steamy nylon-clad feet. Next she removes Addie's gag so that she can make the girl worship her stocking feet. "Open up and taste the toe!" Cheyenne says, "worship them and kiss!" Addie smooches all over Cheyenne's feet, frowning and gagging as her tongue flicks over the nylons. Addie's rebellious attitude clearly calls for more spanking and then foot-and-thigh tickling that gets her laughing hilariously. Then Cheyenne takes pity on Addie before she's locked away in the hospital's mental ward, and brings out the Hitachi wand which she plants between the girl's legs while continuing to spank her. But although Cheyenne lets her have one orgasm, she cruelly cuts Addie off from a second and leaves her to struggle...
    Size - 280.42 MB
    Duration - 00:12:30
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Belt Bondage, Straitjacket,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Live Bondage Show December 20 2012 Part 2 - Desperate for My Shoes
    [​IMG]

Picking up where we left off from Part 2, my body is stretched out - hands tied above my head and crotch rope to a hook on the wall and controlled by my Punisher, legs spread apart with one ankle tied to the wall. To make this steamy predicament a bit harder, my high heels are removed so that I'm left barely reaching for the floor. While on the very tips of my toes, I struggle to stand balanced while I am being pulled about by my crotch rope. After a long and tiresome position, my legs, crotch rope, and hands are released for what I thought would be a short break for me but who was I kidding. As soon as I sit down to rest, my Punisher picks me up by my hair and slams my elbows together and manhandles my tiny body. He gags my mouth with a 2" ballgag, ties my hair TIGHT, and hoists me to the ceiling by my hair while I'm still barefoot and proceeds to play a game with me where I am told to put my shoes on using only my feet. After a job well done, I am tied into a strict strappado - elbows and hair tied to the hook, and flogged mercifully. You would think he's had enough of me but the show has only just begun. Part 3 gets even better! HD 720x480
    Size - 256.88 MB
    Duration - 00:16:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, submissive sluts, barefoot, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, live show, asiana starr, high heels, barefoot, barefeet, flogging, spanking, crotch rope, elbow bondage, elbow tie,

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Captured Kung Fu Cutie
    [​IMG]

Asian beauty Nicole Oring (in her Kung Fu uniform) is kneeling and roped to a bamboo "X." She complains that the rigging isn't genuine shibari, which earns her taut cleavegag. As the scene progresses, her uniform is unbuttoned, exposing her perfect breasts. She loses her pants next. The barefoot babe is then hogtied to the X, first on her tummy and then face up.
    Size - 82.81 MB
    Duration - 00:05:36
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, costumes, asian, barefoot, uniforms, nicole oring, roleplay, hemp rope, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, kneeling, hogtie, hogtied, tattoos, brunette,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

French Maid Bondage - Jamie Lynn Tied
    [​IMG]

French Maid Jamie is tied in classic position with cotton rope. She's muffled with a big red ballgag. She mmphs and wriggles on the sofa. Later she sits up to struggle, moving her cute black pumps with bow, displaying her black sheer pantyhose. She gets up and starts to hop away, but that brings her a change of bondage. Now she's in a fold-tie on the rug. - Bondage by Jon Woods.
    Size - 86.94 MB
    Duration - 00:06:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, costumes, high heels, uniforms, pantyhose/stockings, silk & satin, ballgag, ballgags, ball gag, ballgagged, maids, french maid, french maids, maid, uniform, costume, rope bondage, ropework, roped, ropes, stockings,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Rope Slut Part 1 - Cinder Block Spread
    [​IMG]

With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I'm stuck in a predicament where I there's absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren't enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I'm his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy - over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath... job well done, Punisher... he never ceases to fuck me up good! HD 720x480
    Size - 191.92 MB
    Duration - 00:12:16
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, live cam, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, asian, damsel in, submissive, high heels, ballgag, drooling, flogging, whipping, spanking, asiana starr,

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Mackenzi Busted Big Time Part 3
    [​IMG]

Mackenzi finishes getting processed into the jail by Officer Lisa while she waits to be transported to prison. She gets a uniform, handcuffs, and shackles before being placed into the cell. Come see the last part in this series!
    Size - 117.57 MB
    Duration - 00:08:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Slouch Socks Tease
    [​IMG]

Dressed in a bra, boy shorts, and a comfy pair of slouch socks that I had pulled high to my knees, I kick off my tennies and plow onto the couch after my routine work out to catch my breath. I totally forgot that I hadn't finished my homework that I was suppose to submit by midnight so I hopped on my computer to get some much needed work done. Get a good close-up of my tube sock-covered legs, feet, and ass while I relax on my couch and very seductively move my legs and feet around unaware I was being filmed from behind. I stretch my legs, rub my sexy soles together, and curl my toes. Best view of me guaranteed to please ;) HD 720x480
    Size - 503.81 MB
    Duration - 00:32:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - socks, asian, foot fetish, barefoot, socks, dirty feet, asian, asiana starr, socks, slouch socks, barefeet, custom video, dirty socks, dirty feet, foot fetish, boy shorts, bra, ass, white socks, tube socks, toe wiggling,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Sexy Blonde Tied Up After Hours
    [​IMG]

Rope company secretary Amber Michaels is chatting after hours about her coworker who was bound and gagged in the office by an intruder, then confesses that she'd like to get tied up too. Someone was eavesdropping on her call, and soon the busty blonde is tied to her office chair. When Amber complains, she's tapegagged, then her blouse is opened up exposing her lacy black bra. Next her huge breasts are exposed, and her captor leaves the sexy secretary alone to struggle.
    Size - 93.04 MB
    Duration - 00:06:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, big tits, pantyhose/stockings, blondes, struggling, high heels, amber michaels, tapegag, tapegagged, tape-gag, tape-gagged, secretary bondage, microfoam tape, chairtie, chairtied, chair-tie, chair-tied, lotus-tie, panty-peek, lingerie, crossed-wrists,

Keep2share

19. sancho48

All For Asiana Part 2
    [​IMG]

I love how Martin slides the vibrating egg inside and puts it on a VERRY low speed... just enough to keep my pussy tantalized. When he does this, it means he wants me to last. I'm enjoying the moment so much that I'm not even phased by anything that's suppose to be bothering me - even after Martin puts the clovers on my nipples... OK maybe just a little, but I just want to hold this position for as long as I can, like a good girl and hopefully I'll be cuming later.
    Size - 512.15 MB
    Duration - 00:20:40
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, bound orgasm, clover clamps, topless, handcuffed,

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Disobedient
    [​IMG]

Strapped to that chair in what looks to be an easy but VERY uncomfortable position. My elbows were crushed together and tied behind me while one knee was tied to my neck and my other ankle was suspended by the hoist. The more I began to slowly fall to the side, the more my ankle was pulled and the pain started to set in from the awkwardness of the position. Too distracted by the pain, I refused to follow my dom's orders when he repeatedly asked that I look in his direction. Needless to say, he was not thrilled by my behavior so grabbed the cat-o-nine tails and proceeded to whip my pussy. Maybe next time I'll learn to follow his orders... or maybe not! HD 720x480
    Size - 160.32 MB
    Duration - 00:10:19
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, high heels, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, flogging, cat-o-nine tails, asiana starr,

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.