Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jun 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Paula Diamonds A Little Ropey Therapy
    [​IMG]

Paula Diamonds has been having some nasty reoccurring nightmares, so she seeks out some therapy. Her counselor, Nyxon, has been working on an unorthodox but effective treatment for Paula's problem & suggest that she face her fears head on. Paula agrees to be tied up & gagged for the treatment, and Nyxon places her into a tight hogtie with a white ballgag. Finally, Nyxon leaves Paula alone to struggle out her issues.
    Size - 2163.14 MB
    Duration - 00:19:57
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, paula diamonds, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, ballgag, hogtie, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Take Her Out Back Keep Her Tied Up And Gagged
    [​IMG]

Fayth on Fire After they their way into Fayth's house, one of them takes her out on her patio and ties her up to keep her out of the way. Then he stuff's a kitchen sponge in her mouth to shut her up. To make sure the sponge stays put, he VERY tightly wraps duct tape around her face and mouth. Fayth is then left tightly tied with lots of rope and tightly gagged as the men rob her. She tries her best to get the attention of passing cars from her patio. But with the sponge being almost into her throat, she gags on it every time she opens her mouth.
    Size - 535.51 MB
    Duration - 00:14:17
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Stuff Them In Your Mouth He Said
    [​IMG]

Molly McFearson A man is holding Molly McFearson against her will. He makes her take off her dress and bra so her big tits are now exposed. Then he orders her to take off her panties. "Stuff them in your mouth!" he ordered Molly. She had no choice but to stuff her mouth with her panties. With Molly now muffled the man brought out a pair of her pantyhose and put it over her head and upper body. He then used duct tape to secure the panties in her mouth and also to bind her arms and upper body. To finish trussing Molly up, he brought out another pair of pantyhose and encased her legs and lower body. He then wrapped Molly's legs with more duct tape. Molly was now completely encased and taped in pantyhose. Her mouth was stuff with the panties she was wearing to gag her. All she could do was roll around on the bed as she tried to find a way to get loose.
    Size - 432.42 MB
    Duration - 00:08:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

4. sancho48

Tied Helpless And Humiliated
    [​IMG]

Size - 796.38 MB
    Duration - 00:14:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, Rope, GirlsNextDoorBondage,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Terra And Megan - Boob Flexing Bondage Workout
    [​IMG]

Terra and Megan obviously work very hard to stay in such sexy shape, and today we get a little peek into their workout routine! Seems they have a new trainer, and he has decided to focus on the upper body today, so the girls are bound in tight ropes, their big beautiful boobs barely contained in their tiny bikinis! The mouths stuffed full of big rubber ball gags, the girls work their muscles by flexing their massive breasts up and down! Giggling and drooling past their gags, they decide to liven things up with a little bondage boob fight! As they lift their gorgeous tits in turn, the trainer returns to move them on to the next phase of their workout: leg day! Unfortunately for them, this means hog-tieing the pair and swapping out the ball gags for VERY tight vet wrap cleave gags! The hogties are VERY tight, and the ladies are immediately feeling the burn, wondering aloud where their trainer has gone even as the drool pours from their mouths and puddles beneath them! Finally, the trainer returns with bad news: due to stricter social distancing rules, only two people can be in the space at once! Not to worry, though! Rather than short them on the workout, he's decided to leave, leaving the pair helplessly bound and gagged! As they struggle and strain, Terra agonizing over how her hair keeps dipping into the drool, Megan curses her partner for her poor taste in personal trainers!
    Size - 863.4 MB
    Duration - 00:11:34
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, big tits, bikini, rope bondage, gagged women, gag talk, megan jones, terra mizu, bondage, did, bikinis, big tits, boob flexing, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, hogtied, cleave gagged, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

News Woman Caught Snooping
    [​IMG]

Nicole Gray Nicole is working on a big story involving a local criminal. When she sees him leave his house, she sneaks in to look for the evidence she needs. But as she is snooping around, the man returns and catches her. She tries to make him believe that she is from a government agency conducting a survey. But he doesn't buy it. He makes her take off her business suit so she is just wearing her underwear. Then he ties her up with rope to keep her out of his way as he plans his escape. To keep her quiet, he stuffs her mouth and ties a rag tightly over her mouth to gag her. So no one will know she was here, he leaves Nicole while he goes to ditch her car. Later he returns to find Nicole just the way he left her, Bound and gagged. He lets her know that will be leaving her. But first, he ties her in a tight ball so she cannot move at all. He reties the gag so it is now tied tightly between her teeth. This time when he leaves her, Nicole's big boobs are pulled out of her bra.
    Size - 388.08 MB
    Duration - 00:10:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

7. sancho48

News Lady Caught Snooping
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth Andrews Liz is on to a big story involving corruption. Knowing the man involved is away, she sneaks into his room so she can break into his computer and take some files. But when she hears him walk in the door, she tries to hide. Then just as she is about to sneak out, the man catches her. When he finds out who she is, he cannot let her leave. The next thing she knows, Liz finds herself all tied up and gagged on the floor. She tries desperately to get loose, but things don't look good for poor Liz. Especially after the man pulls her skirt off and her bra down.
    Size - 526.17 MB
    Duration - 00:14:02
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Punisher On A Roll Part 2 - Hogtied And Pussy Roped
    [​IMG]

Next thing you know, I'm being untied and placed into a MEAN hogtie! Mouth gagged, ankles crossed, crotch roped, elbows crushed, and hair tied and pulled back to my elbows. He left me there for a little while and untied me again but this time he did something I never had done to me before.... he untied everything else but my hair and my crotch roped and attached my ponytail to the tight rope around my ass and pussy and stood back as he watched me try and react to this new position. I laid on my stomach and was quite surprised that I was still stuck and could hardly move. I arched my back and stuck my ass out as I reach back for an attempt to untie myself. When I couldn't reach, I threw my head backwards even more and arched myself higher... still no success. I pushed myself back with my free hands so that I was on my knees with my ass in the air and tried again but I knew I just wasn't getting out. Re-positioning myself in different ways to try and find comfort and I was getting no where. Every time I bent my head forwards, the rope around my pussy got tighter. Every time I arched my back, the pussy rope got tighter. and Every time I got on my knees and lifted my ass in the air, the tighter the rope got around my pussy. I was just in a fucked up position no matter what I did! HD 720x480
    Size - 273.93 MB
    Duration - 00:17:28
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, endurance, hogtie, high heels, elbow tied, crotch rope, ballgag, drooling, asiana starr, live cam, spreader bar,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

Real Bondage. Real Pain. And The Real Me. part 1 - in pain like never before
    [​IMG]

See me in pain like never before when my clothes are stripped off of me and a crotch rope is tied from my pussy to a cinder block that is lifted from a step ladder and dropped to suspend in mid-air. Being that I am the QUEEN of hogties and crotch ropes, I have never done anything like this before. I genuinely beg and scream for my punisher to release me but he refuses because he enjoys the sight of me in agony so much. Sexiness and pain never looked SO good! HD 720x480
    Size - 180.61 MB
    Duration - 00:11:32
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgag, crotch rope, struggling, drooling, crying, high heels, flogging, hogtie, winch,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

Sage Pillar Loud Party Girl Gets Shut The Fuck Up
    [​IMG]

Party girl Sage Pillar comes home late from the club, and wants to keep the party going. She turns the stereo up on high, and immediately her neighbor rushes over to complain. Nyxon, her neighbor, is tired of putting up with Sage's loud partying ways, so she places her hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. In the next scene, Sage is wearing only her panties is tied on the floor. Nyxon places her into a back arching hogtie & seals the deal by placing a big red ballgag in her mouth before leaving her there to struggle.
    Size - 1117.06 MB
    Duration - 00:10:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, hand over mouth, struggling, ballgagged, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, sage pillar, hogtie, hom, onscreen gag, onscreen hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

The Inferno Show 4k
    [​IMG]

Martin roped me on the folding chair and with my elbows tied behind the back and my legs spread, I was bent into that arch that he loves to put me in. I say it often but it's such a simple tie that gives so much when you add the clovers, a crotch rope and a little ice water. Eventually, that arch gets to me and I start getting noisy until Martin brings the wand in and turns that noise into screams of pleasure behind the gag.
    Size - 1660.95 MB
    Duration - 00:19:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 3840x2160
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bound orgasms, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, chair tied, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch rope, elbow tied, elbow bondage, bound orgasm, live bondage show, submissive, clover clamps, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Savannah Foxx - Reporter Mesmerized
    [​IMG]

Savannah Fox, ace reporter and editor of the local newspaper, had been investigating strange goings on with the local political and business scene. It seemed that nearly every prominent official in all areas of industry and government had undergone a sudden and complete change in their ideologies, passing legislation and cutting deals all to benefit one businessman in particular. Savannah had been watching him for some time, but unbeknownst to her, he had been watching her as well, and had laid careful plans to eliminate her. Finding herself stripped naked, bound and gagged tightly to a chair, she struggled in panic against her bonds, wondering exactly how she had gotten into this fix. Suddenly the television flared into life and she saw the subject of her investigations himself! He explained how he had used mesmerism to control the actions of every important person in the city, and was intent on taking over the globe! The only thing preventing him is Savannah, but he has definite plans to make sure she won't interfere. He's going to mesmerize HER into becoming his mindless bondage love slut! The image on the television changes to a spiraling pattern and Savannah finds herself slowly succumbing to the suggestions creeping into her brain. She begins to transform into a drooling, compliant, willing bondage love pet! Finally, her mind completely bent to the will of her new master, she sat helplessly, repeating over and over her new mantra!
    Size - 1038.62 MB
    Duration - 00:14:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, mesmerize, nudity/naked, gagged women, hairy bush, savannah foxx, bondage, did, rope bondage, nudity, hairy bush, ball gagged, gagged women, gag talk, drooling, struggling, mesmerize, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Soaked in Suffering Part 2
    [​IMG]

After being bound and gagged for quite some time, I started to overheat and grow weak but I love how well Martin knows me and my limitations. Sometimes he knows me better than I do and when he knows I'm capable of going longer, he takes me there. He knows exactly what my body, my mouth and my pussy craves so he removes the massive gag and immediately swaps it for a smaller one, grabs me by my hair and finishes me off with an orgasm. Fucking perfection.
    Size - 148.65 MB
    Duration - 00:05:53
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, spread, high heels, hair bondage, live bondage, topless, nipple clamps, bound orgasm, hitachi magic wand, rope bondage, live bondage show,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

Tie Me Up So I Cannot Get Loose
    [​IMG]

Dee Williams-Re-edited From 2018 Dee shows up for tutor class late. She tells her tutor that she was babysitting and had a hard time getting "Away". The man forgives her. But as he starts to give her instructions on her next lesson, he notices that Dee has rope marks all over her body. "Have you been tied up recently?" He asks her. Dee is somewhat embarrassed as she explains that while babysitting, she played a game of Cops and Robbers with the boys she was watching. She then admits that she loves being tied up and wishes that she could meet someone who can tie her up so good and tight, that she cannot escape. Dee is surprised when her tutor seems to be open minded about her desires. So, she takes a chance and asks, "Would you like to tie me up!" She is very happy when her tutor agrees to tie her up. So, a short time later, she finds herself tied up very tight. When he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth, Dee can hardly control herself. She struggles with the rope and when she realizes that she cannot get loose, Dee gets very turned on and now all she has to do is hope her tutor wants to pull her pantyhose and panties down for what she really wants.
    Size - 629.97 MB
    Duration - 00:11:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Secretary Tied Up And Gagged In Her Full Slip
    [​IMG]

Tracy Jordan Tracy has been grabbed and taken to some place on the wrong side of town. She is marched into a garage and to take off her dress. Now dressed in her full slip, she is to sit on the floor so the man can tied her up with rope. When she is left alone, she starts squirming around on the floor. Believing the man cannot hear her, she starts calling for help. But the man does hear her and returns. He stuffs a scarf in her mouth and then wraps tape tightly around her face and mouth to gag Tracy. With is captive now muffled, he then ties her into a tight ball-tie. Now Tracy can hardly move at all. When she starts trying to struggle again, she falls over on the floor and cannot get back up. She will stay this way until the man again returns and puts her in a hogtie. Finally, the man removes her bra to expose Tracy's boobs. She will be left this way until the man decides what to do with her.
    Size - 453 MB
    Duration - 00:12:05
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Try Again Next Time Part 1
    [​IMG]

It's insanely distracting when Martin straps the wand between my legs while I'm heavily belted up. All these intense feelings going on at once and with the head of the vibrator placed just out of reach, I've got that perfect balance of being at the edge of cumming and extreme discomfort - and those make for some of the best orgasms!
    Size - 407.59 MB
    Duration - 00:16:02
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, hitachi magic wand, elbow bondage, tape gag, tape gagged, vinyl tape, clover clamps, predicament bondage, strict bondage, mouth wrapped,

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Tying Up His Blackmailing Step Daughter And Reporting Her As A Runaway
    [​IMG]

Size - 907.05 MB
    Duration - 00:16:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, Rope, GNDB, bondage,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Nyxon Claire Spy Dirty Double Cross
    [​IMG]

Spies Claire & Nyxon are looking for a microchip & Nyxon suggests that Claire look inside a basket on the floor. Claire bends down & in the next scene we see Claire sitting on the floor tied tightly with rope. Nyxon explains to her that she's had the microchip all along, and now with Claire out of the way, she can return it to its rightful owner. Claire protests as Nyxon places a cleave gag on her with green microfoam tape, but it doesn't matter. Nyxon's henchman is already on his way to pick Claire up. Nyxon secures the tape around Claire's head, then leaves her there to struggle until the van arrives to take her away.
    Size - 1185.51 MB
    Duration - 00:10:59
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, nyxon, claire irons, onscreen gag, tape cleave, vet wrap, catsuit, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Secretary Taped Up In Her Office
    [​IMG]

Layla Mercedes Layla comes in the office early one morning to find the place ransacked. But instead of calling for the authorities, she starts to clean up the place. Just then a man enters and Layla realizes he is the burglar. Before she can do anything, he leans her over her desk and starts to tape her up. Knowing that any minute, other workers can come in, he has to shut Layla up. So he stuffs her mouth and seals her lips shut with duct tape. With Layla now gagged, he finished taping her up so he can stash her behind her desk. But after he leaves her, Layla struggles her way out and tries to get into the hallway. The man catches her and drags her back into the office. He brings out more tape and tapes her up in a tight ball. After the burglar makes his escape, Layla finds it impossible to move. All she can do it fall over and lay on her side. But at one point her struggling will pay off and Layla is able to tear some of the tape.
    Size - 388.06 MB
    Duration - 00:10:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Nyxon Ariel Anderssen Home Wrecker Namaste
    [​IMG]

Nyxon knows that the tall blonde from her yoga class has been having an affair with her husband, so she decides to teach her a little lesson. She invites Ariel over under the guise that they're going to practice different yoga positions. Both girls are seated on the floor in the lotus position and as Ariel is just beginning to relax, Nyxon creeps up behind her, places her hand over her mouth, and subdues her. The next scene opens up with Ariel bound in rope & laying on the floor. As she slowly begins to wake up & realize what's happened, she begins to freak out & struggle on the floor. Nyxon walks into the room laughing at Ariel's misfortune, and after verbally humiliating her about having an affair with her husband, she then pushes Ariel onto her belly, gets behind her & ties her two big toes together, further adding to her humiliation & pain. Next, Nyxon grabs a long piece of rope & pulls Ariel's body into a tightly arched hogtie. Ariel screams through her gag to be let go, but Nyxon just leaves Ariel there to struggle & suffer.
    Size - 709.33 MB
    Duration - 00:09:50
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, barefoot, tapegagged, rope bondage, nyxon, ariel anderssen, toe tie, toe bondage, duct tape gag, hogtie, onscreen hogtie, big feet, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.