Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jun 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Raven Rogue Bondagette Struggles In Vintage Purple Lingerie
    [​IMG]

Sexy Raven Rogue is tied up tight while wearing a purple vintage bra & garter belt, platinum full fashioned syockings & strappy high heels. A white ballgag fits snugly in her mouth. She starts out struggling on the couch, the slowly & seductively makes her way down to the floor where she shows off every angle of her body & rope work.
    Size - 1123.3 MB
    Duration - 00:10:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, lingerie, vintage stockings, did, raven rogue, ballgag, rope bondage, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Simones Stalker
    [​IMG]

Simone is on her bed. She's wearing a sleeveless top and underwear and is bare foot. Her stalker calls her phone. She answers, and tells him off, blocking the number to ensure no more calls. Still, the situation has left her uneasy, and so she files a restraining order with the police. A few days later, she waits for the officer in charge of the case to arrive. When he does, Simone is astonished when he grabs her and then proceeds to handcuff her for filing a false police report! She tries to explain that she is the victim of a stalker, but the man slams a hand over her mouth, explaining that HE is her stalker, and now she is his for good! The man transports Simone to a waiting car, and hog-cuffs her in the back seat! He removes her sneakers and holds a big red ball gag in front of her face. When she sees it she pleads "No" and turns away from it. She keeps her mouth closed so he can't put it in, moving her head around, trying to resist. She is no match for the man, and he aggressively shoves it in and secures it, ball gagging the helpless girl. She gives a deep helpless MMMPPHH! knowing that she's now totally helpless. Her stalker leaves her cuffed as he sweeps her apartment to be sure no evidence has been left behind. She fights against the cuffs, trying to get her wrists out. She's trying to get out of the cuffs, scared and breathing heavily, grunting and MMMPPHHing into her gag in fear. She knows she has to escape before he returns. She tries to open the door with her foot but fails. She gets frustrated. Unfortunately, she makes no progress, and the man returns to the car, getting in the driver's seat. The man tells Simone to say goodbye to her home, as she'll never see it again. starts the car and drives away.Soon, she finds herself in an abandoned home in a large, cluttered closet, bound up to a chair, her wrists and arms already tied behind her back very tightly, with the stalker currently tying around her chest (rope going around her chest, arms and the chair). She struggles and grunts aggressively while he's tying her up, desperate to escape. He fondles her big tits as he ropes her up, all the while describing the horrible new life she will lead as his personal toy. After finishing at the back, he kneels down in front of her and grabs her feet to tie her ankles together. She continues to struggle and grunt as he then ties her upper and lower legs together and finally anchors her feet to the vertical frame of the chair (if there is one). This suspends her feet slightly (about half). He walks away to get a rag and a roll of thick, grey duct tape (grey if not black). She tries to shout through her gag "help me". He says "no one can hear you baby, you're not getting away this time". He goes behind her and removes the ball gag from her mouth and covers her mouth with his hand. He then stuffs her mouth with a rag. He aggressively pulls the tape off the reel and puts the tape in front of her mouth, aiming it over her lips. He pulls it back aggressively over her mouth, pulling her head back a little (and tapes it shut with a tight wrap around tape gag. She struggles very heavily and moans for a while, but there is so much tight rope. Escape is impossible.
    Size - 1339.84 MB
    Duration - 00:34:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, tapegagged, ballgagged, handcuff and shackle fetish, simone, bondage, handcuffs, did, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, ankle cuffs, rope bondage, hogtied, chairtied, tape gagged, fondling, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Oh My Gosh Jj Where Is The Person Who Tied You Up Like This
    [​IMG]

Dixie Comet and JJ Plush from 2013 ****REPOSTED VIDEO****1920 X 1080 HD Version. JJ Plush is help Private Detective Dixie Malone with a case and has asked her to meet her at an abandoned warehouse down by the docks. She tells Dixie that she has uncovered some incriminating evidence. But when Ms Malone gets there, she finds JJ bound and gagged. As she tries to free her, she is grabbed from behind by the man who tied JJ up. A short time later, Dixie finds herself tied up too and with JJ looking on, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. Bother girls are left to struggle as the man goes about destroying the evidence JJ was hoping to show Dixie. Then before he is ready to make his escape, he ties Dixie to a pole with rope around her neck and then hogties JJ. As an added humiliation to both girls, her leaves then with her blouse open and their bras pulled down.
    Size - 905.8 MB
    Duration - 00:16:19
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, girdles, garter & stockings, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

Rachel Adams - Gargantuan Gags And Helplessly Hogtied
    [​IMG]

If only she had it to do all over again, Rachel would NEVER have promised to testify against the local crime lord. Now, she struggles in terror as he ropes her sexy body, ensuring escape will be an impossibility. As he packed her mouth to bursting with old cloth, she was terrified at how the wad swallowed up nearly every sound she could make, and as he wrapped tape, bandages and cloth around her face, she knew there would be no chance of expelling the mass. Her only hope was to somehow manage to use her phone to call for help while the henchman was away readying the next phase of her impending doom! She struggled, finally managing to make it to her phone, but bound and gagged as she was, she could not make anyone on the other end understand her or what was happening! Her only chance of salvation was yanked from her as the man returned, hogtied her very tightly, and began to wrap even more layers of muffling tapes and cloths around her face! Now, completely helpless, she could only grunt and sob in fear as she watched the plan unfold: A ticking time bomb which counted of the remaining minutes of her life! Could she free herself? Could she escape her own demise? Only time will tell!
    Size - 628.3 MB
    Duration - 00:16:26
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, barefoot, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, bra and panties, mouth packing, cloth gags, otm gags, tape gags, wrap gags, stuff gagged, gag talk, hogtied, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Tied Helpless Omg I Want You To Cum In My Mouth
    [​IMG]

Cleo Nicole NEW 1920 X 1080 HD Version It was his day off. So, he was surprised that Cleo, his boss called him into work. When he got there, she told him that everyone else had gone home and she had the office to herself. The man knew what this meant. "Grab some rope and tie me up!" Cleo demanded. So a short time later, the man had his boss tied up tight and gagged. It turns out, the man and Cleo were having an affair. Because Cleo loved being tied up, this was one of the most popular games she and he played. Cleo was very turned on and becoming impatient. She wanted the man to hurry up, pull her panties down and fuck her hard. Some time later, the man had her bent over a chair with her pantyhose and panties out of the way as he did her from behind. At one point, Cleo was trying to tell him something. When the man pulled the wad of panties out of her mouth, Cleo told him, "I want you to cum in my mouth!" So, in the final scene Cleo is on her knees sucking on the man.
    Size - 607.18 MB
    Duration - 00:11:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, bondage blowjobs, bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

The Annihilation Of Asianas Knees Part 2
    [​IMG]

Every time Martin tries to talk to me when I'm in a lot of pain, it hurts more LOL Sometimes, it takes more energy just to speak. Even having to breathe hurts because I have to move my stomach and when Martin comes over and smacks my butt, I lost my mind and never regained myself lol And by the end of the night, I was GONE
    Size - 287.1 MB
    Duration - 00:13:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, predicament bondage, high heels, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, asiana starr, martin williams, clover clamps, nipple clamps, throat roped,

Keep2share

7. sancho48

Raven Eve - The Psychology Of The Submissive
    [​IMG]

Judgemental Raven Eve has a problem. She needs to write a paper on bondage and submissiveness in order to keep her certification for her psychological practice, but the entire concept is one that she can neither understand or appreciate. She explains the plight to a friend who suggests that perhaps if she were bound in a safe situation, she could get a feeling for the pleasurable sensations bondage can bring. She is dubious, but agrees to allow herself to be bound. She didn't expect the ropes to be so tight, and she CERTAINLY did not expect to have her mouth stuffed and strapped with a panel gag, turning her words into garbled, gurgling nonsense! Demanding release, she is horrified to learn that her friend has no plans to untie her. She's going to learn to be submissive if it takes weeks! A frenzied struggle ensues, during which the helpless beauty cajoles, begs, demands and curses as best as she can, but when the panel gag is so tight it mashed your lips against your teeth, coherent speech is impossible! She is powerless to prevent her friend from binding her even more strictly, and as she realizes he means to do exactly what he promised, her heart sinks as she wonders what else he has in store for her!
    Size - 1215.9 MB
    Duration - 00:31:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, eye glasses, struggling, raven eve, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, panel gagged, gag talk, begging, high heels, eyeglasses, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Secretary Tied Stashed In The Storage Room
    [​IMG]

Natali Demore He came in at closing time and caught Natali, the secretary all alone. He quickly tied her up and put her in the storage room where she would be out of his way. Then when he heard sirens in the area, he thought he better make sure she was quiet. So he stuffed a rag in her mouth and then tied a piece of cloth tightly between her teeth to gag her. When he left Natali, she started struggling wildly to get loose. As she rolled around on the floor, her blouse started to unbutton itself and her skirt started to rise. At one point, Natali worked her way to the door of the storage room and started to kick at it, hoping someone would hear. Then just before the robber made his escape, he rolled Natali on her stomach to hogtied her and pull her bra down.
    Size - 427.54 MB
    Duration - 00:11:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

Teacher Made Me Sit In The Corner Tied To A Chair
    [​IMG]

Chrissy Marie ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Chrissy was flunking out of college and tonight, she was suppose to bring her parents to one of her teacher's house for a conference. But Chrissy thought she had a better method to get out of this mess. She would use her sex appeal to seduce the teacher. But this teacher wasn't going for this and realized that Chrissy needed special punishment. He told her that she could start by sitting in the corner. "I am not sitting in any corner!" Chrissy told him. But in the next scene, that is exactly how she found herself. Except now she was also tied down to a chair with a thick knotted gag tied in her mouth. She was tied with her legs apart to give the teacher full view of her red lace panties up her skirt. After a short while, the teacher came back to her. He untied her from the chair, but quickly retied her. He also replaced the gag by stuffing and taping panties in Chrissy's mouth. Finally, the teacher took Chrissy out of the chair. But before he pulled her boobs out of her blouse. He then left her struggling hogtied and gagged on the floor.
    Size - 909.16 MB
    Duration - 00:16:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

You Have The Bosses Wife All Tied Up Now You Have To Fuck Me
    [​IMG]

Kimberley Sinical He worked for a very powerful crime lord and tonight he was assigned to watch over the bosses wife Kimberly. He took Kimberly to his place and left her alone for just a minute. When he came back, there was something had come over Kimberly and she was a completely different person. She started attacking the man as she tried to get herself undressed. She wanted him to fuck her and she wanted it "Now". The man had no idea what to do or how to stop Kimberly. He knew there was no way he could fuck the bosses wife and he needed to stop this. All of s sudden, the man came up with an idea. He told Kimberly he would give her what she wanted, but he needed to get something first. Believing she was going to get her way, she let him go. When the man returned, he had rope. Lots of Rope! He grabbed Kimberly and started to tie her up. You would think she would resist, but Kimberly didn't care what the man did to her as long as she got what she wanted. Being tied up and manhandled like this actually made her even more horny and she continued to make advances at him. Now tightly bound, all Kimberly could do is touch herself and use her mouth. But the man put a stop to that by gagging her and putting her in a strict hogtie. He was nice enough to tie a crotch rope tight between her legs and Kimberly really loved it. Soon she was cumming in her panties and this would go on over and over again. The man hoped that eventually she would tire herself out and she would quit trying to beg him through the gag to fuck her.
    Size - 909.07 MB
    Duration - 00:16:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

Pierced Pussy
    [​IMG]

Martin put me in a very strict, pussy punishing frog tie. My elbows are crushed, throat is roped and my mouth packed with a big ball. I couldn't move my arms, I couldn't move my legs and I can only move my head so much. The ball completely packed my mouth, my legs are tied extremely tight, the neck rope does a good job making it a little harder to breathe and the ponytail to my feet was everything. But the crotch rope though... the crotch rope was the business for me. It was wrapped around my pussy so hard that any slight movement bothered me and when I'm tied and all I can focus on is the crotch rope, that's how you know it's done right! ????
    Size - 628.96 MB
    Duration - 00:26:33
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, live bondage, hogtied, endurance bondage, endurance hogtie, hair bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch roped, rope bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Make Me Cum In My Pantyhose
    [​IMG]

Mizz Shutters as Samantha He was staying with a friend and was resting on the sofa. He dozed of for a bit when all of a sudden, he fund the friend's wife Samantha on top of him. She told him that she wanted to play and this play involved him tying her up while her husband was resting. The man was hesitant, but Samantha insisted. She even lifted her slip to show him that she wasn't wearing panties under her pantyhose. This let the man know that tying her up was only the beginning of what she really wanted. At one point the man gave in and all of a sudden Samantha found her tied up with a pair of her panties taped in her mouth to gag her. Samantha was then left to struggle bound and gagged. After a while, she started to get impatient and she started to get loud. But before the man gave her what she really wanted, he decided to get her warmed up. He brought out a vibrator put it between her legs and turned it on. Soon Samantha was moaning through the gag. Then all of a sudden she completely lost control and had a very wild bound orgasm.
    Size - 792.88 MB
    Duration - 00:14:17
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Upskirt View While Asiana Is Gagged And Tied
    [​IMG]

Gagged and tied a short mini-skirt and some high heels - ready and willing for some action! Watch how long it takes me to move the cinder block that is tied to my neck and shoulders. I always love a new challenge! HD 720x480
    Size - 147.26 MB
    Duration - 00:09:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, short skirt, fetish, tattoos, piercings, stilettos,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash
    [​IMG]

Every time I'm in this dildo spreader, I ALWAYS suffer - so much, too. My mouth being packed and taped is irrelevant and so is the neck rope. My elbows bother me but it's the spread and the fact that I'm standing in 6" heels.. and spread.. that gets me. My wrists being tied to the spreader is pulling me into such an arch that it's burying the dildo deep inside me. I'm clearly having a tough time. Then, Martin starts to vibe my pussy with the wand and I'm suffering so much that I struggle to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain so he pulls away, denies of an orgasm, then clamps me with the clovers.
    I burst into a flood of tears and cry out in a plea to cum but Martin makes me wait for it now. I immediately quiet down like a good girl. ....Mmmm... then Martin comes back and when he gives my pussy the wand, she is VERY happy and responds accordingly. I cum so. fucking. hard. that I inadvertently pull up on my wrists and drive the dildo deeper inside me as I gush all over the cock. I LOVED it.
    Size - 544.39 MB
    Duration - 00:16:37
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, tapegagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, tape gagged, asiana starr, predicament bondage, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, one bar prison, elbow bondage, elbow tied, clover clamps, bound orgasm, mouth stuffed, high heels, topless,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Suspended Hogtie Part 1 - On Screen Gagging And Tying
    [​IMG]

9 minutes of on-screen gagging and tying from start to finish. Thrown onto the pain table and onto my stomach, elbows wrenched, ankles tied, crotch rope to my pussy, my hair tied, and finally all tied to the hoist and lifted from the pain table. Wait till you see the finished project! HD 720x480
    Size - 213.71 MB
    Duration - 00:13:37
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, suspension, hogtie, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, crotch rope,

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Stefania Mafra Slut Gets Tension Relief
    [​IMG]

Slutty Stefania Mafra is sitting on her couch when Nyxn sneaks up behind her placing her hand over Stefania's mouth. The next scene finds Stefania tightly tied on the couch asking Nyxon what is going on. Nyxon responds by placing a tight tape cleave gag in Stefania's mouth. Stefania asks if this is some sort of tension relief & Nyxon just laughs while making the gag tighter. She then leaves Stefania to struggle & try to free herself.
    Size - 1103.87 MB
    Duration - 00:10:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, tapegagged, nyxon, stefania mafra, onscreen gag, hand over mouth, hom, pvc skirt, sheer stockings, crotch rope, tape cleave gag, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

17. sancho48

You Just Lured Me Here So You Could Tie Me Up And Gag Me
    [​IMG]

Lil Mizz Unique NEW He lured Mizzy to the location by telling her, he found some property she had reported missing. Once there, he grabbed her and tied her up with rope. Then, to gag her, he stuffed her mouth with panties. As Mizzy struggled bound and gagged, the man received a call from another women who was about to fall for the same ruse. Unable to warn the woman because she was gagged tight, she knew that soon she would have some company. Hogtied, gagged and crotch roped right next to her.
    Size - 816.88 MB
    Duration - 00:14:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Suspension Training Gone Bad
    [​IMG]

Standing tall in my 6" stilettos with suspension cuffs around my wrists, I am on top of a cinder block anxious for my first session being suspended. My dom gags my mouth, ties my pussy with his oh, so tight, crotch ropes, and ties my ankles together. He lifts me by my crotch rope and kicks the cinder block out from beneath me and leaves my helpless body dangling in mid air. I scream and struggle to hold myself up as the twisted wire turns me in small circles. I beg that he bring me back to my toes and finally he gives in. Sparing me only a few seconds to gain composure, he demands that I step off the block. When I refuse, he picks me up by my crotch rope again and slides the block away. I plead for relief again and because of my disobedience, he proceeds to punish my sexy body. He whips me for 7 minutes straight, hardcore from start to finish. My heels are removed and I am to stand on my toes and spin for him to access every inch of me. Playtime was never SO GOOD! HD 720x480
    Size - 229.22 MB
    Duration - 00:14:40
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, stuck, bondage, flogging, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, flogging, whipping, spanking, suspension, high heels, ballgag, bare feet, crotch rope, drooling, crying,

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Stripped To Her Panty Girdle And Tied Up With Her Big Tits Out
    [​IMG]

Dee Williams Dee met him at a bar. She didn't know what hit her, but she let him take her to his place. Once there, Dee was unable to put up any kind of resistance as the man took off her dress and tied her up. At first she thought is was fun. But when he stuffed her mouth and taped her to gag her, Dee knew she was in trouble. Later Dee realized she made a big mistake going home with this guy. But it was too late. Because she was already tied helpless and gagged in just her panty girdle. Her bra was down and now her big tits were bouncing about as she struggled to get free.
    Size - 786.45 MB
    Duration - 00:14:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Slyyy Blind Date Gone Sideways
    [​IMG]

Slyyy is all ready for her blind date to arrive, when she hears a knock on her door. Thinking it's her date, she tells him to come in. When he enters (POV) she notices that he looks a bit different than in his photos, but shrugs it off because no one is really honest on those online dating things anyway, right? She starts rambling on about all of the things they're going to do on their date, when he comes at her in a threatening manner. Slyyy holds up her hands, telling him that she doesn't want any funny business & then realizes that this man isn't her date all. He's there to rob her. He tells her to take off her panties, and she cautiously obliges. He tells her to stuff them into her mouth, then hands her a roll of duct tape & tells her to make sure those panties are sealed into her mouth nice & tight. The next scene opens up with Slyyy sitting on the couch, tits exposed & tied up with rope. She struggles around trying to get free while her burglar ransacks her house.
    Size - 1288.24 MB
    Duration - 00:11:55
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, pov, tapegagged, mouth stuffing, rope bondage, slyyy, self gag, onscreen gag, big tits, struggling, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.