Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jun 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Nyxon Ambushed Balltied
    [​IMG]

*this is a custom clip Nyxon is resting on the couch, when suddenly a burglar enters her home & overpowers her. In the next scene, Nyxon's upper body is tied tight, and her dress has been removed. The man removes her satin thong, stuffs it into her mouth & secures it by wrapping tape around her head. He then places her into an excruciating balltie & leaves her there to struggle overnight. When the man comes back, he removes her socks, unwraps her gag & stuffs both socks inside her mouth along with her panties & wraps more tape around her head.
    Size - 1748.05 MB
    Duration - 00:16:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, did, mouth stuffing, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, jim hunter, balltie, sock fetish, clothing removal, panty gag, sock gag, tapegag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Simones Playful Pink Packaging Predicament
    [​IMG]

Simone wants nothing more than to have a little play session with her boyfriend. She's been dreaming of being wrapped up nice and tightly, her senses removed, transformed into nothing more than a literal object while he teases and torments her. Her delight at being slowly wrapped is infectious, her giggles and banter bringing a smile (and other things) to her boyfriend as the pink bandages swallow her up until only her nose and breasts remain exposed. Unable to move, she can't stop him from clamping those nipples, and he loves the way they jingle as she squirms in complete helplessness. For him, the game quickly becomes an exercise in leaving her to stew in her pink prison, cocooned and captive until he decides to free her!
    Size - 975.53 MB
    Duration - 00:25:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - mummification, did, bondage, topless, gagged women, struggling, simone, bondage, mummification, topless, feet wrapped, head wrapped, nipple clamps, gagged woman, struggling, did, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Nyxon Sushii Bonding Over Bondage
    [​IMG]

Its their first bondage shoot together, so Nyxon decides to do a little "getting to know you tie" with Sushii. The ladies chat while Nyxon uses her magicians rope to tightly bind Sushiis ankles, knees, wrists & arms. Then, when Nyxon is satisfied with her rope work, she takes some green vet wrap & gives Sushii a nice, tight cleave tape gag. You may also like: Summer Marhsall... Cute Tie & Chat Scarlett Venom... Take Me Tighter
    Size - 797.68 MB
    Duration - 00:10:59
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, tapegagged, gagged women, girdles, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, sushii xhyvette, candid, rope bondage, vet wrap gag, stockings, nylons, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

So When Were You Going To Tie Me Up And Fuck Me
    [​IMG]

Raven Eve ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Raven is out of town with her body guard that her rich husband sent along to keep an eye on her. Unfortunately for Raven, the body guard caught her doing something she should not have been doing and she is afraid that he will report this to her husband. While the man is out of the room, she sneaks into his things and finds the notepad where he writes everything he needs for his reports to her husband. She doesn't find anything mentioning her unfortunate incident. But she does notice that the body guard does write some of his off the record, personal thoughts. This is when she finds that the man has many interesting thoughts about her. Even some that are very sexual. There is one note in particular that gets her very excited. It states, "My boss's wife Raven is so damn sexy, I wish I could tie her up and fuck her!" Raven cannot believe what she is reading. The thought of being tied and fucked gets her very turned on. She hears the man coming back, so she puts the notepad back where she found it. The man walks back in and sits down on the sofa believing they are going to finish their conversation before he returns to his room. But Raven has other plans and she starts to come on to him. Then when the man starts to get a little nervous, she tells him, "So! When are you going to tie me up and fuck me!" The man is caught off guard and tries to act like this is not something he would want to do with her. But then Raven tells him that she has already read his notes. She tells him that she is very interested in this happening and practically begs him to tie her up so he could have his way with her. When she assures him that it will be their secret and she will not say anything to anyone, the man cannot resist. Soon he has Raven all tied up tight with rope and gagged with her mouth stuffed with her panties. After leaving her struggle bound and gagged for sometime, the man pulls her tits out of her dress and leaves her to struggle for while longer while he goes to his room for a bit. When he returns, Raven tries to beg him through the gag to hurry up and get on to the fun part where he pulls her panties down.
    Size - 734.81 MB
    Duration - 00:16:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, garter & stockings, garter & stockings, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Nadia White-Refusing To Shut My Mouth Got Me Mouth Stuff And Gagged
    [​IMG]

A man is in Nadia's house and has her tied up. Although he has warned her what would happen is she does stay quiet, Nadia continues to talk. At one point she starts calling for help. So the man comes back and stuffs her mouth with panties to gag her. Still, Nadia refuses to cooperate. For that she has been warned too. The man has threatened to pull her panties down and let her have it. When the man comes back and wraps tape around her mouth, and then pulls her big tits out of her bra, Nadia starts to realize that he meant business.
    Size - 787.98 MB
    Duration - 00:14:12
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

Suspended Hogtie Part 2 - Hogtied Like A Pro
    [​IMG]

After having a nice big ball packed in my mouth and being tightly bound in an inescapable hogtie, my entire body is hoisted by the winch just high enough so that the back-end of my body is off the table. I could feel the weight of my entire body making each rope around my limbs tighter, the ballgag sitting sliding deeper into my mouth as my head was being pulled farther back by my hair, and my face being stretched back from my hair being tied so tight. Another hogtie well done! HD 720x480
    Size - 140.71 MB
    Duration - 00:09:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, asiana starr, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, hair tie, hog tie, ballgag, struggling, drroling,

Keep2share

7. sancho48

Prepping The Pussy - Martins Stash
    [​IMG]

The best foreplay is when Martin ties me up and makes me earn the orgasms before we hit the bed. He puts me in one position and sets the timer for 30 minutes. If I tap, (which I never do when it comes to sex LOL), I suck his cock and get no attention. If I suffer the course, I get to come to bed and cum a trillion times. Half the time, Martin lets me out completely and other times, I cum with my elbows crushed. And even though I've been bound and gagged for 30-minutes already, I've anticipated pleasure for so long that I can go another 30/45 roped in bed, easy. My mouth aching and elbows throbbing is secondary when I'm cuming over and over and over. I completely lose myself in the orgasms and the pain doesn't truly set in again until all is said and done.
    Size - 885.56 MB
    Duration - 00:18:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, slut training, rope bondage, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gagged, drooling, neck rope, high heels, elbow bondage, elbow tied, crotch roped, pussy roped, throat roped, submissive, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Slyyy Wrong Place Wrong Time
    [​IMG]

*this is a custom clip The scene starts with Slyyy already tied to the chair & a red ballgag in her mouth. Nyxon comes in & changes Slyyy's gag to a panel gag. Nyxon gropes Slyyy's big tits over her shirt, and after about a minute she leaves Slyyy to struggle some more. Nyxon comes back into the room, unbuttons Slyyy's polo shirt & changes the gag out again to a big red ballgag. She takes a photo of Slyyy, then leaves her alone again to struggle. After a few minutes, Nyxon comes back into the room & ties an Hitachi between Slyyy's legs & adds some nipple clamps over Slyyy's shirt. She takes another photo with her phone & once again leaves Slyyy alone. Nyxon comes back for the final time & adds some more rope around Slyyy's chest, then leaves Slyyy alone to struggle & continue to orgasm.
    Size - 1835.68 MB
    Duration - 00:25:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, bound orgasms, gagged women, rope bondage, struggling, nyxon, slyyy, nipple clamps, jeans fetish, chair tie, ballgag, groping, panel gag, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

Tied Up Gagged Locked In The Bathroom
    [​IMG]

Tomiko A robber has Tomiko tied up in her penthouse suite. He takes her into the master bathroom and puts her in the bath tub so she cannot cause him any problems. But once he leaves her, she struggles her way out of the tub and starts to hop out of the bathroom. But the man returns and grabs her before she can get anywhere. For causing the robber so much trouble, he decides to punish her by tying her tighter. He bends her over the bathroom counter and adds more rope around her cheast and arms. When Tomiko starts complaining the rope is too tight, the man stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and then ties a rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. He lifts Tomiko's dress, slaps her on the ass and warns her that if she tries to escape again, he will pull her panties down. Tomiko struggles bent over the sink counter. It takes her some time, before she is able to pull her dress back down to cover herself. Although the rope is tied very tight and it is painful to move, she manages to stand up and then work her way to the floor. After struggling bent over the bathtub for some time, the robber returns and Tomiko onto the floor. He pulls down her dress top to expose her boobs and then hogties her. Tomiko will spend several painful hours bound and gagged on the floor until the hotel maid will come in and find her.
    Size - 393.02 MB
    Duration - 00:10:27
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

Rachels Bed Bondage
    [​IMG]

Life is full of paradoxes. Rachel discovered an interesting one recently. If you tie a woman up on a nice soft bed, she fatigues much faster than normally, as the bed swallows her movements, making her work much harder to free herself. And of course, with her jaw stretched to the breaking point thanks to the huge ball gag, she's in agony almost immediately. Even resting on her belly is a challenge, as the bed wants to swallow her face and make breathing difficult. Still, she does not stop struggling, because that's the way I want it. When I return to gauge her progress, she's spent, and cannot offer even token resistance when I bind her elbows together, hogtie her, and anchor her helpless body to multiple points on the bed! For the final touch, a tie a nice, snug crotch rope and then use it to stretch her body even more, anchoring it tightly to ensure she cannot move a muscle. All she can do now is twitch, moan and grind her sex against that maddening rope between her legs. She wanted a rest? She'll get one, but on my terms!
    Size - 739.06 MB
    Duration - 00:19:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, topless, gagged women, predicament bondage, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, topless, panties, ball gagged, drooling, barefoot, hogtied, crotch rope, predicament bondage, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

Ten Seconds
    [​IMG]

Lips wrapped around the ballgag, wrists tied, held high with the hoist, leg suspended, and crotch rope buried as it is carried by the ceiling, I fight for all my might to stay balanced on one foot. Already in a flurry of pain, my Punisher steps in to add a little pleasure to the scene and runs his fingers up and down my body, then spanks my throbbing pussy. Then he decides he wants me completely off the floor and demands that I lift myself off the tile. When I fail to follow his orders, he gives ten seconds to fulfill his desire before he lets me go. HD 720x480
    Size - 156.04 MB
    Duration - 00:10:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, asiana starr, crotch rope, ballgag, drooling, struggling, endurance, high heels, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Nyxon Jj In With The Wrong Crowd Pt 2
    [​IMG]

*this is a custom clip The second scene starts out with JJ Plush hogtied & struggling on the floor while Nyxon is marched into the room by JJ's boss. He has her get down next to JJ & proceeds to put her into a tight hogtie. He cleave gags both women, and then leaves them there to struggle. Both Nyxon & JJ struggle hard, furiously trying to get out of their binds. The struggle to get themselves back to back & JJ helps Nyxon loosen her knots. Finally, Nyxon gets herself free & leaves JJ, telling her to let this be a lesson not to get involved with the wrong kind of people.
    Size - 1493.54 MB
    Duration - 00:13:47
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, jj plush, hogtie, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, cleave gag, pantyhose, escape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Now He Has Me Taped Up Tight
    [​IMG]

Sarah Brooke from 2016 Sarah owes this man money. The problem is, she doesn't have it and he is here to collect. She offers him a deal to let him have his way with her instead. But the man doesn't have the time and needs to leave for a bit. Knowing sarah will run off, the man tapes her up tight in her tigth short skirt and pantyhose. To keep her quiet, he stuffs and tapes her mouth
    Size - 791.38 MB
    Duration - 00:14:16
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

14. sancho48

Strappado Endurance
    [​IMG]

The strappado is one of the toughest positions in bondage. Watch me endure this position for as long as I can until my sexy ass, legs, and thighs are WORKED! With my mouth packed and my ankles tied, I struggle to stand, dressed in my black satin dress, and gold-tipped, leopard print heels.

HD 720x480
    Size - 91.89 MB
    Duration - 00:05:48
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, strappado, elbow bondage, shoe fetish, submissive sluts, petite, legs, struggling, ballgag, high heels, stilettos, small tits, tattoos, skinny women,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Nyxon Gigi Milf War
    [​IMG]

GiGi is used to being the top MILF in the neighborhood, and enjoys having the men in her community run errands for her & fawn all over her. But when Nyxon moves in next door, things start to change & the men stop paying as much attention to GiGi. Determined to secure her place in the community, GiGi ambushes Nyxon & ties her up tight (off screen). The clip opens up with GiGi pushing a hopping & tied up Nyxon into her back yard. She shoves Nyxon down onto the ground, calls her a dumb slut & tells her its time for al little neighborhood humiliation. Nyxon mouths off to GiGi demanding to be let go, and Nyxon shoves a big dirty rag into Nyxons mouth. Nyxon screams through he mouth stuffing, and GiGi wraps her head in tape to ensure that the rag doesnt fall out of her mouth. She pushes Nyxon onto her stomach & pulls her into a tight hogtie. She takes a few incriminating photos for good measure & then trots off to meet up with some of the neighborhood men, leaving Nyxon to struggle helplessly on the ground. You may also like: Nyxon & GiGi... Repo Woman Gets Attitude Adjustment Nyxon... Leather Boots & Metal Cuffs
    Size - 886.23 MB
    Duration - 00:12:18
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, big tits, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, did, nyxon, milf gigi, barefoot, onscreen gag, onscreen hogtie, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

16. sancho48

One-Leg Hair Tie
    [​IMG]

First, I am bent over, my elbows are crushed together, arms are raised behind me, and I am manhandled. I am then grabbed by my neck and my mouth is gagged with a big ball gag. My hair is pulled, I'm to the ground, and a tight crotch rope is tied around my pussy. My legs are then spread, pussy is spanked, and then I am pushed and tossed around on the dirty floor and just left there. After a while of trying to re-gain my composure, a rope is tied from one ankle to my hair and pulled tightly together so I am left in THE MOST uncomfortable position! HD 720x480
    Size - 226.18 MB
    Duration - 00:14:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, lingerie, high heels, ball gag, drooling, crying, struggling, hair tie, spanking, crotch rope,

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Stuff And Tape A Gag In Her Mouth So She Cant Warn Her Friend
    [​IMG]

Crystal Frost and Summer Peters from 2012 Some time back, these two girls ripped him off. It took him a while, but he finally found out where they lived. When he went to pay them a visit, he only found the one girl named Summer home alone. The video begins with Summer bound tight with duct tape. Then when the man hears the other girl named Crystal arriving him, he stuffs and tapes a pair of panties in Summer's mouth to gag her. This way she cannot warn Crystal. Summer is then left to struggle bound and gagged. But after a short while, she hears noise outside. When the door opens, the man Crystal into the room and makes her sit down on a chair right next to Summer. Summer watches as the man starts taping Crystal up. Once he has her completely bound, a pair of panties are roughly stuffed in her mouth and tape is wrapped around her face to gag her too. When the girls are left alone, they stare in shock at each others gagged faces. They try to communicate, but the very tight gags keep them well muffled. They then try to help each other get free. But with so much tape wrapped around them and so tight too, they can hardly move. Then after a short while the man returns. He puts them both on the floor and rips their blouses open. He tells them that it is time for them to pay back what they took from him. But since his property is long gone and spent, he tells them what he is going to take in return. He decides to start with Summer. Crystal watches helplessly as the man carries Summer off into another corner of the room.
    Size - 626.35 MB
    Duration - 00:11:17
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, tape bondage, tape bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Nyxon Madison Swan Getting To Know You
    [​IMG]

This is Nyxon's first shoot with Madison Swan & Nyxon decided to get to know her model a little bit better. Nyxon does a nice tight onscreen tie with her hemp rope, then helps Madison get onto the floor where she places a red ballgag into her mouth. Finally, Nyxon brings Madison up into a highly arched hogtie complete with a toe tie & leaves her to struggle on the floor.
    Size - 1538.39 MB
    Duration - 00:14:12
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, did, shiny clothing, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, madison swan, disco pants, candid, hemp rope, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, ballgag, toe tie, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Raven Rogue I Aint No Bitch
    [​IMG]

Raven's session client is late, and she's not pleased. When she begins to berate him to put him in his place, he does the unthinkable... he talks back! Not in the mood for any of his sass, Raven tells him that she's going to have to take away some of his privileges until he learns his place. As she's speaking to him, he comes towards her with some rope. Raven screams, and in the next scene we see her tied up on the floor. Enraged beyond belief, Raven demands to be untied immediately. Her client coyly dangles a ball gag in front of her & in the next scene we see the gag snug in Raven's mouth. Raven struggles to get free, but it looks like she's the one learning her place this time.
    Size - 1070.34 MB
    Duration - 00:09:55
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, pov, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, raven rogue, shiny pantyhose, hogtie, struggle, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Oh My Gosh Dont Leave Me Tied Up And Gagged Like This
    [​IMG]

Dixie Comet A man has Dixie, the sales lady locked and tied up in the back room. He has stripped her down to her bra and girdle. And, to make matters worse, he has her to put on a rubber bathing cap he found in the store. "What kind of Kinky is this!" Dixie demands to know as the man as she tries to find a way to get herself untied. But her conversation with the man comes to an abrupt end as he finds a pair of panties and roughly stuffs them in her mouth. He then tied a rag between her teeth to finish gagging her and left her as he went off to rob the place. Dixie rolled around on the floor whimpering incoherently through the gag as she struggles to get loose. But several minutes later, when the man returns, he finds her exactly the way he left her. Before he makes his get away, the man decides that Dixie is still able to make way too much noise. So he unties the gag and re-stuffs her mouth with a bigger pair of panties. But instead of cleave gagging her again, he finds some duct tape and wraps several layers around her face and over her mouth to gag Dixie again. Then after unclipping her garters, the man leaves Dixie struggling bound and gagged, now in just her bra and panties.
    Size - 452.98 MB
    Duration - 00:12:05
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.