Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jun 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Tie Me Up Bend Me Over And Let Me Have It It Will Be Our Secret
    [​IMG]

Vicious Vamp as Michelle A man is relaxing in his hotel room when his Nympho Curvy Step Niece Michelle (Vicious Vamp) comes in and climbs on top of him. The man sees she is wearing only her sexy lingerie and she has rope. She demands that the man tie her up and have his way with her. She tells him, that if he doesn't give her, her way, she will tell her parents about the sexual encounters, he and she have had in the past. The man has no choice but to tie up Michelle, gag her, bend her over, and give her what she wants.
    Size - 940.52 MB
    Duration - 00:16:12
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Step Daughter Caught Playing Tie Up On Web Cam
    [​IMG]

Adara Jordin Adara had a little internet, cam show business going on. But she needed to wait until her step-mother and step father were away so she could use her step father's computer and camera. Today when she went on line, she didn't know her step father would be coming home early. When he got there, she was in the middle of a session and he caught her. Seeing her dressed very sexy in her step-mother's clothes and finding her with a ball gag in her mouth, he could not resist the urge to have some fun. The next thing Adara's internet followers saw, was her all tied up with rope and ball gagged. And the show was about to get better. Knowing that if her step-mother found out about her little side business, she would be in trouble, Adara had to let her step father do whatever he wanted, no matter what that was. There were two really good things about this. One, she really loved being tied up. And two, she saw her sales and income for this session were going up. The bad thing was, she was tied so tight, it was painful and the ball gag was making her drool all over the place. But things were about to get more interesting when her step fatter started adding more rope and stripping her down to her underwear. He also changed the gag by stuffing and taping her mouth full of panties. Finally as an added bonus for her customers, he pulled her tits out of her bra. He then left her struggling bound and gagged for the next couple of hours.
    Size - 800.11 MB
    Duration - 00:14:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Tie Me Up In Aunties Girdle
    [​IMG]

Freshie Juice as Sonya ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** Sonya is helping her elderly Aunt move. To do this, she has asked a male friend over to help her. While clearing out a closet, Sonya finds some sexy vintage girdles. This gets her a little excited and she decides to try one on. A short time later her friend walks in to find her posing in the tight full figured girdle. Then Sonya finds gym bag in the closet and it is full of rope and other bondage type items. "Wow, what is my naughty auntie into!" Sonya says aloud. Then she asks her friend if he would like to tie her up in her auntie's girdle. How can he pass up an offer like that? A short time later, Sonya finds herself all tied up with rope. The man also finds a ball gag and with Sonya protesting, he shoves it in her mouth to gag her. The man then brings out more rope and uses it to truss her up really tight and secure. Now tied painfully tight, Sonya tries to get her friend to untie her. But instead, he removes the ball gag and stuffs her mouth with a pair of her aunt's panties. He ties a rag between her teeth to gag her again. Finally, much to Sonya's dismay, her friend hogties her and pulls the bra part of the girdle open. He then leaves Sonya struggling bound and gagged with her tits out.
    Size - 892.02 MB
    Duration - 00:16:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

Sahrye And Raven - The Rehearsal
    [​IMG]

Sahrye has stars in her eyes! She's landed a big role in an independent film as an heiress who is snatched by an evil dominatrix, played by Raven Eve. Of course, before any film can be shot, the two have to rehearse their roles! Under the watchful eye of the director, Raven binds the sexy Sahrye, but unfortunately, the bondage isn't quite up to the director's standards. He shows Raven exactly how Sahrye should be bound, and once the poor latina is completely bound and gagged, the director decides to take Raven for lunch to discuss her motivation! Unfortunately, they leave the poor bound and gagged woman alone to struggle against the ropes! Fighting like mad, the scared and furious tries to escape, but she's completely out of luck, especially when the pair return, hogtie her, and leave her to be transported to the set as just another piece of equipment!! THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THIS SCENE THAT FOCUSES ON SAHRYE BOUND AND GAGGED. FOR THE FULL VERSION OF THIS SCENE, PLEASE SEE
    Size - 1500.89 MB
    Duration - 00:34:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, did, latina, short shorts, high heels, gagged women, sahrye, raven, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, fem dom, latina, gagged women, ball gag, hogtied, struggling, shorts, high heels, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Stefania Mafra Panel Gagged Bound In Leather
    [​IMG]

Wearing only a pink thong, Stefania is panel gagged & bound with leather straps. She struggles on the couch for a few minutes, then makes her way to the floor. The second scene opens up with Stefania hogtied with a leather strap around her bare feet. She struggles around on the hard floor until the end of the clip.
    Size - 828.29 MB
    Duration - 00:27:08
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, barefoot, leather, big tits, stefania mafra, leather straps, panel gag, struggle, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

Tie Me Up And Fuck Me Make It Look Like You Robbed Me
    [​IMG]

Lauren Phillips He is on the run from the law. He needs to borrow his friend Lauren's car. She tells him "No Way! If I loan you my car, I will also be in trouble!" But then Lauren comes up with a better idea. "Tie me up and make it look like you robbed me of my car!" She tells him. As he ties her up, Lauren tells him being tied up has her really turned on and just before he gags her, she suggests that he has his way with her. This will make it look even more realistic, she thinks to herself. Lauren is left to struggle all tied up. Her mouth is stuffed with a pair of her panties and taped in her mouth tight. Lauren is so turned on, she can hardly wait for her friend to pull her pantyhose and girdle down so, he can give it too her hard. She is in for disappointment though. Because her friend decides to leave her before he can give her what she wants.
    Size - 621.93 MB
    Duration - 00:11:12
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

7. sancho48

There Was Nothing I Could Do He Had Me Tied Spread On The Bed
    [​IMG]

Lauren Phillips BONUS UPDATE He didn't bring anything to tie her up with. But when he found Lauren the lady of the house home alone, he had to do something with her. So he tore up some bed sheets and hogtied her on her bed. He also stuffed her mouth and tied a bandanna between her teeth to gag her. After leaving her to struggle bound and gagged for sometime, the man decided to tie her so he could have some fun with her before he left. So after he stripped her down to her garters, panties, and bra, he tied her face up and spread eagle on the bed. He also re-gagged her by stuffing and taping panties in her mouth. As Lauren laid there, hardly able to move, she knew soon or later the man was going to take advantage of her. After all, with her legs spread and tied to bedposts, all he had to do was get her skimpy panties out of the way.
    Size - 715.02 MB
    Duration - 00:13:22
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Short Tight Skirt And A Trip Around The Cinder Block
    [​IMG]

I love it when my Punisher makes me do things that push my limits. He requested that I wear one of his favorite skirts whatever high heels I wanted. He set me up in a very strict strappado and placed a cinder block in front of me. What he had in mind - I had no idea but I was sure to find out soon. I had been working extra hard on getting this body right, just for him and he wanted me to prove just how tight this little ass was in his favorite skirt so he made me struggle and prance around that cinder block so that I could flaunt my legs and ass for him to get a good view. Once I made a full circle, he asked me to kick my heels off and show him my new pedicure I had just gotten over the weekend. I was in pain and the position was quite tough as always but as long as I can rock his world at the same time, I know he's happy when I behave like a good little submissive slut and that's all that matters :) HD 720x480
    Size - 154.69 MB
    Duration - 00:09:54
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, high heels, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr, ballgag, strappado,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

You Have Me All Tied Up Now Gag Me
    [​IMG]

Christina Carter Christina has dressed herself in a tight pink girdle and nylons. She is also wearing a pink rubber bathing cap. She loves playing bondage games and has talked someone into tying her up. She rolls around the floor and although she is tied so tight, she certainly is in no . Because the tighter the rope gets and the more she struggles, the more turned on she gets. For her, there is only one problems. She sits up and asks the guy, "So now that you have me all tied up, aren't you going to stuff something in my mouth to gag me!". He leaves her to writhe for a while longer. But with each passing second, Christina gets more impatient. "Hurry!, get my room mates panties and stuff them in my mouth", she begs him. Finally the guy stuffs a pair of panties deep in her mouth. Then he finds some pink medical wrap to match the rubber bathing cap and her girdle. On camera, he wraps the tape tightly around Christina's face to completely muffle her. Christina is now moaning with pleasure. She is totally helpless just the way she likes it. She looks at him with her very seductive eyes that say, "I am all tied up and gagged. Come and get me!".
    Size - 384.27 MB
    Duration - 00:10:14
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

Nyxon Luna Dawn A Little Dating App Help
    [​IMG]

Luna Dawn wants to sign up for a new dating app, but first she needs some snazzy new photos for her profile. She calls her friend Nyxon to ask her for help, and Nyxon tells her she'll be right over. Nyxon wants to make Luna Dawn's profile really special, and suggests that they go the spicy route. Down to try anything, Luna agrees & strips down to her lingerie for some boudoir photos. Nyxon takes a few snaps, and tells Luna they need to take it up a notch. She pulls some rope out of a bag, and reluctantly Luna agrees to try Nyxon's idea. The next scene opens up with Luna Dawn tied up with rope & Nyxon taking some pics of her. Luna is still a bit unsure of this tactic, but Nyxon assures her that her profile is going to look spectacular. Nyxon then puts a ballgag into Luna's mouth as the finishing touch, & finishes taking her photos. Nyxon tells Luna that she thinks she's got some great stuff & runs off to edit the photos, leaving poor Luna Dawn to struggle in her living room.
    Size - 1544.49 MB
    Duration - 00:14:14
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, rope bondage, nyxon, luna dawn, ballgag, girdle, stockings, struggle, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

Punisher On A Roll Part 1 - Spreader Bar
    [​IMG]

My Punisher is on a roll tonight when he ties me on top of the pain table face down on my stomach, wrenches my elbows together, and spreads my legs with a spreader bar. He ties rope around my shoulders and attaches the rope to one of the bars under the table and pulls me back so that the top half of my body sits upright - OMG the PAIN!! I had to alter my way of breathing because the pressure on my stomach was unbearable. I thought that since I was in so much pain, the position was up to his standards but I was wrong. He came over again and tied my hair (one of his favorite things to do) and attached my pony tail to the spreader bar that held my legs apart. I was fucked! The ball was deep inside my mouth, head back, and it hurt like hell to adjust myself. Let's see how long he decides to keep me in this position... HD 720x480
    Size - 230.86 MB
    Duration - 00:14:42
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, endurance, longevity, damsel in, submissive, asiana starr, high heels, ballgag, struggling, droling, live show, elbow bondage, spreader bar,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Nyxon Honey Some Rope A Chat
    [​IMG]

Nyxon dresses up Honey in a vintage girdle from Saks Fifth Ave, strapless bra & chocolate full fashioned stockings. Then she ties her up onscreen with some pretty red rope while they chat & ask each other questions such as, what's your favorite tie? How old were you when you were first tied up? What's the strangest thing you've ever been tied up with?
    Size - 2691.57 MB
    Duration - 00:24:48
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, honey dew, full fashioned stockings, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, candid, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Safas Struggle Into Spankings
    [​IMG]

Safa is a defiant and feisty woman, not one to simply follow an order just because a man gave it to her. But when that man is reinforcing the orders with rope and jaw stretching gags, she quickly learns she doesn't have much choice in the matter. Bound on her bed in a lovely green one piece lingerie outfit, her hands locked together and fused to her ankles, she can barely move a muscle, and she certainly can't stop the man from jamming a fat red ball gag into her mouth! Left alone, she immediately begins to struggle to free herself: BIG mistake! She immediately topples over, and now she's trapped on her side, her position providing a lovely view that demonstrates exactly how her lingerie rides up into the crack of her ass! Enjoying her struggles, he decides to add a little more humiliation band frustration to her plight by tossing her cell phone on the bed, just out of reach.To add even more insult to her plight, the guy plasters an ultra sticky swath of microfoam tape over her already gagged mouth! Still she doesn't give up, thrashing like mad and grunting furiously as she tries to reach the phone. Finally she succeeds, only to have the phone yanked from her fingers by the man! He gives her a choice: she can either be tickled or spanked as a punishment. Commanded to choose, she reluctantly picks being spanked, and to her surprise, she finds herself getting VERY excited as each stinging blow lands on her ass! When he finally stops and leaves her alone, the blissful look on her face can only mean one thing: she hopes he'll be back soon!
    Size - 503.39 MB
    Duration - 00:13:06
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, spanking, barefoot, struggling, safa wards, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tape gagged, lingerie, spanking, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

When She Asks For More Part 1
    [​IMG]

Martin put me in a bed position on the office floor. You know.. that bed position where my elbows are crushed, my knees are pulled reaaally close to my face and then I'm fucked like that. This position is tough when it's anywhere other than the bed because it's hard on my shoulder.. especially after a while. But that doesn't matter - whether we're in the office, the Playroom, the car or the bedroom, if it's not hard, then it's too easy, and when that timer goes off and I'm asking for more, you KNOW I'm loving it extra!
    Size - 825.02 MB
    Duration - 00:16:06
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, office bondage, submissive, live bondage, high heels, on screen tying, topless, drooling, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Staying Late To Get That Promotion Bound And Gagged In The Break Room
    [​IMG]

Jamie Knotts Jamie has been working for this guy for many years. Yet, the new girl recently got the promotion Jamie has worked so hard for. Of course, Jamie knows what is going on. The new girl is fucking the boss. So, tonight, she has stayed late to confront the boss about the promotion. She tells him that she is willing to do everything there new girl does with him. But then she tells him that she will do something the other girl wont. Jamie tells him that she likes to be tied up and gagged, and offers the to let the boss give her an audition. She even brought her own rope. Soon, the boss has her struggling bound and gagged. Then when he see just how turned on Jamie gets all tied up with her big tits exposed, he has no choice but to give her the promotion
    Size - 924.97 MB
    Duration - 00:16:03
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Tied Up And Gagged By A Burglar
    [​IMG]

Amanda Kent Armanda has been warned that there is a cat burglar in the area and to keep her windows and doors locked up. But, she ignores the warnings saying she isn't afraid. At least not until, she finds herself the victrim. Now, she finds herself hogtied and gagged in her living room with her skirt up and her big tits out.
    Size - 778.5 MB
    Duration - 00:14:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Nyxon Bikini Bed Bondage
    [​IMG]

Nyxon was quite surprised to learn her jealous, vengeful ex was in town. She was even more surprised to find herself bound spread-eagled to her bed, only a skimpy leopard print bikini preserving her modesty, her mouth gagged with a silk scarf tied around her face! She thrashed and struggled, wondering what the jerk had in store for her. Soon he returned to re-gag her, wrapping the silk scarf tightly between her teeth and knotting it tightly! With her effectively silenced, her removed her top to the her big tits were exposed, and pulled her bottoms down, completing eliminating any chance of preserving her modesty. Humiliated and furious, she fought against the ropes, but freedom was impossible. Then her ex revealed the plan - he had learned of her risque behavior on the internet, and has decided that if she wants to behave like a tramp for all to see, he'd make damn sure she truly played the part! He had invited several burly men over to have their way with her, all live-streamed to the entire world - for a tidy price, of course! Was he kidding, or was Nyxon bound for a very uncomfortable night? She did not know for sure, but was afraid she was about to find out!
    Size - 999.08 MB
    Duration - 00:13:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, bikini, topless, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, bondage, did, bikini, topless, full nudity, cleave gagged, silk scarf, rope bondage, gagged women, gag talk, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

When I Get Untied I Am Going To Kick Your Assmmmpph
    [​IMG]

Goldie Blair tied by Sahrye Sahrye has come to Goldie's place with a plan to rip her off. But she didn't count on Goldie being a professional female wrestler. So when she tries to over power her, Goldie get very physical with Sahrye and starts to beat her up. But just as Sahrye is ready to go out, her plan works and soon Goldie cannot do anything to resist. So using rope she brought along, Sahrye ties her up tight. Then Goldie regains her strength and starts to resist again. But it is too late, Sahrye has her well restrained and very helpless. When Goldie starts to threaten Sahrye, she shuts her up by stuffing and taping a larger pair of brief panties in her mouth. Now Goldie is even angrier as she struggles bound and gagged. She tries to muscle her way out of the knots, but they will not give. "When I get out of this, I am going to kick your ass" she tries to threaten Sahrye . But all Sahrye hears is a whole bunch of "mmmpphs" as Goldie grunts and whimpers through the very tight gag. Finally after she was found what she came for, Sahrye returns to Goldie and prepares her for whoever finds her.. A short time later, Sahrye is long gone when Goldie hears the male voice of her neighbor. When he finds her door wide open, he comes in to find Goldie struggling hogtied and gagged. And, to make it even more embarrassing, Sahrye has left her with her great big tits out, and with her pants and panties pulled down.
    Size - 790.98 MB
    Duration - 00:14:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Tennis Player Grabbed And Tied Up In His Car
    [​IMG]

Nicole Gray Nicole is out playing tennis one day. At one point she hits an errant shot and her ball goes rolling into the parking lot. When she goes to retrieve it, a man picks it up and hands it to her. He looks around to notice that no one is watching and this when he grabs Nicole by her hair and her into the back of his vehicle. He quickly ties up Nicole with rope. To stop her cries for help, he stuffs and ties a gag tightly in her mouth. As cars go by and people pass by just outside, the man continues to tie more rope around Nicole's body. Nicole grunts and whimpers as loud as she can through the gag. But it seems that no one outside is noticing what is going on. Once the man has her completely bound and gagged, he drives off with her kicking rolling around the back of his car. Somewhere back on the court, Nicole's tennis partner waits for her return. Later he will go to find her tennis racket and ball lying on the ground in the parking lot.
    Size - 464.5 MB
    Duration - 00:12:23
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Rachel Meets The Nylon Napper
    [​IMG]

Poor Rachel! A nice day at home had been rudely interrupted by an evil stranger and now the poor girl was bound naked as the day she was born in an ungodly collection of nylons! They encased her entire body, fused her elbows together, locked all her limbs tightly against each other and wound around her body, turning her into a barely mobile parcel! The stranger ensured her helplessness by adding band after band of tight red tape to her predicament, until she was moaning in fear, frustration and pain! Now, she was undergoing the indignity of having a HUGE wad of nylons stuffed in her mouth, her head covered in more nylons, and tape sealing the entire thing shut! Now, unable to speak or see, Rachel thrashed about hoping in vain that she could free herself from her bondage. It was maddening that something so delicate and fragile could make such an effective prison! All the while, as she thought, she worried about one thing: When the stranger came back (IF he came back) would he release her, or would her nightmare only be beginning??
    Size - 888.74 MB
    Duration - 00:11:52
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, tape bondage, nylon encasement, tapegagged, gagged women, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, did, tape bondage, pantyhose bondage, nylon encasement, nudity, mouth packing, tape gagged, pantyhose hood, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.