Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by sancho48, Jun 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Omg Somehow I Found Myself As A Bound And Gagged Woman
    [​IMG]

Claire Irons NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 This man bought a Magic vase from someone who claimed it would grant him several wishes. It cost him a lot of money. But the man assured him if it didn't work, he could get his money back. The first time he tried, it didn't work and he called the person to demand his money back. But, the person explained to him, that he wasn't doing it right and explained further. Sure enough, the man wished for a car and money and just like that he was rich with a new car. Then as he tried to think of what else he wanted, he got an idea. The man was into bondage and had always dreamed of finding a girl who would let him tie her up.. So the man rubbed the Vase and said that he wanted a woman there in his living room who was bound and gagged. Something happened and suddenly, right there on his couch was woman tied hand and foot. The only problem was, He was, the woman. "No, this isn't what I wanted!" He pleaded with whatever magic being, that controlled the vase to hear. Then he, well now, She realized all she needed to do was rub on the vase and wish for her to be himself again. But suddenly, the vase disappeared. So she struggled hard to get loose. Then she realized she wasn't gagged and could scream for help. When she mentioned it to herself, it provoked the Vase and soon her mouth was stuffed and gagged. Then as she struggled more rope magically appeared and soon the woman was tied and gagged "about" as helpless as she could be. That is until the Vase saw her hop to the window looking for help. Soon the man, now a woman was hogtied and now "totally" helpless.
    Size - 766.71 MB
    Duration - 00:14:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, transformation fetish, fantasies, gender transformation, transformation fantasies, fairy tales, transformation fetish, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Nyxon Bella Luxx Dating App Adventures
    [​IMG]

Nyxon & Bella met on a popular dating app, and have gone out on a few dates. This time, Bella asked Nyxon to come to her place after their date & notices Nyxon's oddly large handbag. Nyxon gets a mischievous grin on her face & tells Bella she was hoping to spice things up a bit tonight. Bella says that she trusts Nyxon & Nyxon places a blindfold over Bella's eyes. She takes some ropes & ties Bella's wrists behind her, then moves down to her legs. She ties Bella's elbows behind her & that makes Bella a bit suspicious. But, Nyxon calms her down by groping her tits & placing a pair of nipple clamps onto Bella's nipples. Bella thinks that they should move things along & Nyxon removes her blondfold. Unfortunately for Bella, Nyxon also stuffs a white ballgag into her mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. Poor Bella is then left to struggle on the couch.
    Size - 1596.25 MB
    Duration - 00:14:46
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, blindfolds, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, bella luxx, nipple clamps, ballgag, onscreen gag, onscreen tie, pantyhose, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

3. sancho48

Nyxon Irene Silver Tied Up Tight Shiny
    [​IMG]

Just a cool candid hogtie between Nyxon & Irene Silver. Both ladies are dress in shiny disco pants & spandex tops. As a change of pace, Nyxon uses her hemp rope to place Irene into a tight hogtie with a toe tie.
    Size - 1473.06 MB
    Duration - 00:20:18
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, shiny clothing, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, irene silver, hemp rope, ballgag, onscreen gag, onscreen tie, toe tie, hogtie, spandex, spandex pants, disco pants, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

Nyxon Nosy Party Girl Gets Strung Up Hogtied
    [​IMG]

Party girl Nyxon was snooping around where she shouldn't have been, and the owner of the property caught her. The clip opens up with Nyxon's arms already tied behind her back & her being pushed into a dingy warehouse room. The man pushes her down onto the floor & exposes her big tits. He then places her into a tight elbows together hogtie & shoves a big ballgag into her mouth. Now with her out of the way, he can continue on with his evening.
    Size - 1213.79 MB
    Duration - 00:11:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, boot fetish, big tits, rope bondage, nyxon, hogtie, onscreen tie, ballgag, onscreen gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Rogue - Business Woman Bound
    [​IMG]

When Rogue received her new promotion, she had no idea how stressed it would leave her. I tried to warn her, but she brushed my advice off because I was bucking for the same position. Now she has the job, I don't, and I still have to listen to her complain. Knowing she's a total rope slut, I bind and gag her to help her relax. She's bound in only her skirt, bra, heels and hose, with her ankles lashed tightly together, her wrists and elbows bound, even her fingers are laced together with thin twine. Finally, shes cleave gagged with two huge white socks! Now that's she's nice and secure, I let her know I was none too happy about losing the promotion, so I'll be taking pictures of her bound and gagged to send to her conservative bosses! Now the poor girl is far from relaxed as she tries to free herself from her bondage, but she doesn't have a prayer in the world! I return to up the ante by adding tape deep into her mouth, around her head and over the already agonizingly tight cleave gag, then push her to her side and tie a tight crotch rope! Every movement increases the fire in her pussy, but I'm still not done with her. I tie her wrists to her side, refusing to untie her elbows, which her arms into a horribly uncomfortable position! I give her another choice: resign the position so I can be promoted, and I'll untie her. I leave her to think it over as fatigue sets in and her joints burn from the tight bondage and exertion. When I return she has agreed to my demand, but I'm STILL not finished with her! Her gag is removed and she is to swallow a spoonful of honey before being ball gagged. Immediately, she begins to drool helplessly on herself. her to the ground on her stomach, she's put into a wickedly tight hogtie, the anchoring rope tied into her crotch rope, providing a constant pull and tension on her aching pussy. Finally, the entire thing is tied off to the harness of her gag, pulling the ball deep into her mouth and increasing her gurgling drooling moans. She'll be in this position for the rest of the night!
    Size - 863.08 MB
    Duration - 00:19:40
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, secretary, rogue, damsel in, shiny clothing, skirt, blouse, pantyhose, high heels, eyeglass fetish, gaggged women, ball gag, cleave gag, rope bondage, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

6. sancho48

Nahla Bedtime Surprised
    [​IMG]

*this is a custom clip Nahla is lying in her bed underneath the covers when the camera approaches & pulls back the blankets, surprising Nahla. The next scene shows Nahla tied tightly on the bed & a blue ballgag is in her mouth. Her bare feet & toes are also tied. Nahla struggles on the bed for a few minutes, then the camera cuts to Nahla hogtied with a panty gag & a white silk cloth wrapped around her head holding the panties in place. Nahla struggles in her hogtie & talks through her gag for the remainder of the clip.
    Size - 1188.43 MB
    Duration - 00:11:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, ballgagged, mouth stuffing, gagged women, nahla, hogtie, toe tie, barefoot, panty gag, satin gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

7. sancho48

Youre Gonna Have To Tape My Mouth To Shut Me Up
    [​IMG]

Peaches This is the first time Peaches has ever worn a girdle. Everyone who works with me wears a girdle at some point. I told her. So, she put one on and she looked really good in it. This man has grabbed Peaches and starts to tie her up. She tells him that it is not really a good idea to do this. When he asks her why, she tells him that he will soon find out. Then when he tells her to be quiet, she tells him that he will have to tape her mouth to keep her quiet. Once he has her all tied up and gagged, he finds out what Peaches was talking about. It turns out, she gets very turned on when she is tied up and, especially when she is gagged. Little by little, she tries to seduce the man. First, she works on getting her skirt off to show him she is wearing a girdle. At one point the man lifts her top to show she is wearing a long line bra. Peaches somehow gets onto her knees and gets the man to pull the panties he had stuffed in her mouth out. This is when she says through the tape, "Are you going to Do Me or what!" Realizing that she wants him to fuck her, the man asks if she is serious. She nods her head, yes as she replies through the gag.
    Size - 939.91 MB
    Duration - 00:16:14
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Scared Shitless
    [​IMG]

With bondage comes pain, and for some, with pain comes pleasure but there was a sense of fear in with this position. I discovered that the psychological effect to being placed on top of a standing cinder block while completely immobilized was a huge fear factor for me. My wrists and elbows are tied, touching, ankles bound, crotch rope to my ass and pussy, and my mouth being gagged enabled me from verbalizing my fear of falling to my face! Watch as I stand COMPLETELY still the WHOLE time. My fear in my eyes as I am terrified of falling is PRICELESS! HD 720x480
    Size - 158.79 MB
    Duration - 00:10:04
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, swallowing/drooling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, struggling, drooling, bdsm, submissive sluts, sweating, crotch rope, pantyhose, stockings,

Keep2share

9. sancho48

Roped Tight With My Ass In The Air Please Pull My Panties Down Too
    [​IMG]

Size - 841.83 MB
    Duration - 00:15:10
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - GirlsNextDoorBondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, Rope, GNDB, bondage,

Keep2share

10. sancho48

Stand Still Or Fall
    [​IMG]

Though I am standing on flat surface with nothing to cause me to fall over, when my arms are wrenched together behind my back, wrists tied, knees tied, ankles tied, and heels bound side-by-side, my entire body is completely immobilized so any slight movement can cause me to lose my balance and fall over. My constant fear of falling keeps me still and silent, I was scared out of my mind!. What a feeling! HD 720x480
    Size - 70.57 MB
    Duration - 00:04:30
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, lingerie, fear, stilettos,

Keep2share

11. sancho48

Not Cumming Today
    [​IMG]

From start to finish, my elbows and wrists are wrenched, ankles tied to my nude-colored, pantyhose thigh highs, bare foot, crotch rope pulled to the ceiling, and strapped with a ring gag harness on top of the pain table. Unsatisfied with the bit of slack my body was in, my Punisher comes into the scene to add a little torment to this predicament. He unties the rope from my hands to the hook on the table behind me, pulls me even further, and secures the rope again. I thought there was just no way my arms could go back any further but when he did that, I was surprised that I managed to reach that far back. The pain he caused when he did this sent me into a scream and I wanted nothing more than to stay put. Seeing that I looked so sexy, mouth open with the ring gag, legs spread, elbows behind me, and the view of my pantyhosed legs drove him to a desire to hurt me even more. Hovering over my body, he aggressively tugs on the rope wrapped around my pussy and lifts my ass slightly off the table. Then knowing that when I'm in so much pain, I LOVE being worked until I cum, so he breaks out the Hitachi Magic Wand and places it on the table in front of me - denying me of what I yearn for most at this moment. As I wriggle in agony and breathe heavily, I have no choice but to yearn for that vibrator even more. Never giving me pleasure in this clip, he keeps me wanting for sexual attention until it's time to untie me and STILL nothing. I guess it's just not happening today HD 720x480
    Size - 103.78 MB
    Duration - 00:06:38
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, ring gag, drooling, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ring gag harness, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, predicament bondage, crotch rope,

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Youre Not Going Anywhere Ms. andrews
    [​IMG]

Liz Andrews Elizabeth Andrews has been grabbed and has somehow managed to escape. But she doesn't get too far and is re-captured. The video begins with a man her back downstairs into the basement. His woman accomplice tells him that to keep her from escaping again, he should tie her up. With Liz resisting and protesting, the man drags her into a basement room and ties her up tight with rope. But with Liz making so much noise, they need to do something to shut her up. So the woman accomplice has the man hold Liz's head still so she can stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. The man finishes gagging Liz by tying a rag very tightly in her mouth. After leaving their captive struggling bound and gagged alone in the basement, the man returns so he can take some pictures to prove to Liz's rich husband that they have his wife. To make it look like they mean business, the man shoots the pictures with Liz's blouse open and her skirt all the way up her hips to expose her sexy black garter belt and panties. Finally to make sure Liz cannot cause anymore problems, she is left in a very tight hogtie.
    Size - 524.3 MB
    Duration - 00:13:59
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Treat Me Like A Slut And Then Tie Me Up Right Next To Mom
    [​IMG]

Gigi Lyn and Sahrye Gigi has done this guy wrong and today he is going to make her sorry. He comes to her place and grabs her and her daughter Sahrye. He makes Sahrye help him tie her up and then tells her to grab a pair of her panties. He then tells Sahrye to stuff the panties in her mother's mouth and makes her watch as he tapes Gigi to gag her. "Get your panties down!" the man orders Sahrye. Because of the embarrassment of having her mother watch as she doe's naughty things with the man, at first Sahrye is hesitant. But she is very turned on and decides to do whatever the man wants. Soon with step-mom looking on, Sahrye is moaning loud with please. Then after they are finished, Sahrye begs the man to tie her up right next to her mom. Gigi is shocked at how turned on her daughter is and how easily she gave the man what he wanted. A short time later, Sahrye is tied up tight and gagged right next to her mom. Gigi tries to get her to help her get loose. But Sahrye has no desire to get away and pushes her mother away. She is so turned on and hopes that before the man leaves, he will do that to her one more time.
    Size - 747.12 MB
    Duration - 00:16:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

Pain Shed Part 1 - Disturbing The Peace
    [​IMG]

This clip begins as I am gagged and bound to the support beams of the pain shed and struggle long and hard. My captor felt that was way too easy for me so decides to hang me by the winch, pull my panties down, and stuff them into my mouth. He then proceeds to my sexy body in any way I can take. In the end, he leaves me dripping with sweat from my forehead to my glistening chest as I huff and puff in despair. HD 720x480
    Size - 243.44 MB
    Duration - 00:15:35
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, bdsm, struggling, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, fetish, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, stilettos, high heels, ballgag, spanking, drooling, sweating, damsel in, petite, shoe fetish,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Rachel The Snoop
    [​IMG]

Investigative reporter Rachel Adams knows that the only way to convict the local crime boss is by turning those who work for him against him, and to that end, she is intent on gathering evidence on his chief accountant. Once he is caught, he'll turn state's evidence, enabling a conviction AND giving Rachel a tremendous story to boot! Sneaking into his apartment, she quickly finds the doctored books, but unfortunately she ALSO finds the accountant! Before she knows what has happened, she is bound and gagged spread-eagled to the bed, helpless! Worse yet, no one knows where she is! The accountant interrogates the girl, cutting and tearing off her clothes, tickling her, re-gagging her with a massive ball sealed in with tape, and finally arranging for her disposal! Terrified, she struggles frantically to free herself as the accountant prepares for her disappearance, and the fates smile on her, as she manages to get her wrists free! Can she escape? Will justice prevail?
    Size - 1349.96 MB
    Duration - 00:18:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, gagged women, struggling, foot tickling, rope bondage, escaping, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, spread eagled, bra and panties, pantyhose, barefoot, foot tickling, gagged women, cleave gagged, stuff gagged, tape gagged, escaping, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Standing Tall
    [​IMG]

Standing tall explains it all when my elbows are smashed together, wrists, knees, and ankles are bound, and I am hoisted to my toes by my chest. My punisher hooks me to the winch and cranks the handle until I am painfully almost off the ground. Then my hair is pulled back and tied to my elbows making it extremely hard to control the drool accumulating in my mouth. With the ballgag tightly between my lips, only those who truly know how to handle a ballgag sitting deep inside, can have their head back without choking on their own spit. As I struggle to keep moving in circles, he removes my high heels and leaves me on the tips of my toes. I LOVE when he introduces new and exciting positions into our play time! HD 720x480
    Size - 162.84 MB
    Duration - 00:10:19
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, bare feet, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr,

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Uniques Nude Bathroom Bondage
    [​IMG]

What a nightmare! Bound and gagged, completely nude, in a hotel bathroom with no one to save you! Unique is certainly regretting the extra precautions she took to ensure no one got into her room. They did her no good, and now, they will simply ensure that no one will come to her rescue! Sitting fully nude on the commode, bound hand and foot, ball gagged, her legs spread about and ropes to an unyielding pole, she can't do anything beside struggle, even though every tug of the ropes simply drives the rough crotch rope further into her aching pussy! She drools helplessly as she tries to find a way out of her plight, but deep down she knows she's stuck until housekeeping arrives...OR until the bad guy returns, whichever comes first
    Size - 459.06 MB
    Duration - 00:11:55
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, nudity/naked, gagged women, ballgagged, tongue fetish, lil mizz unique, bondage, rope bondage, topless, nudity, barefoot, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tongue fetish, crotch rope, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Private Detective Hogtied In Her Pantyhose
    [​IMG]

Christina Carter Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.
    Size - 303.79 MB
    Duration - 00:08:06
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Private Detective Hogtied In Her Pantyhose
    [​IMG]

Christina Carter Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.
    Size - 303.79 MB
    Duration - 00:08:06
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

20. sancho48

Perfect Date
    [​IMG]

What a perfect way to end the night after a fantastic evening together. After our romantic dinner my punisher was ready for me to return the favor and this was his idea of repayment. I thought he was taking me home, but instead, took me to his place and tied me up. Dressed in a short, tight dress and a new pair of heels he bought me, I was gagged, tied, and put in one of his favorite positions - the strappado. I should have expected that I would be his dessert! Yummy! HD 720x480
    Size - 162.39 MB
    Duration - 00:10:19
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, bdsm, did, asian, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, strappado, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, asiana starr, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.