Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by angela, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angela

angela Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amanda - BBC Nipple Flash CEI Game

The game is simple. I want you to have your BBC dildo ready and two glasses of cum. When I keep my nipples covered you are to not do anything. When I show you my nipples I will instruct you to face fuck and deep throat that dildo.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 326 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:07
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amanda - Begging for a Cum Facial

You're a cumslut for me and begging to eat it all up like a good boy. You'll do everything I say and when the time comes you'll be showered in your own cum licking it up like a tasty treat.

Filesize: 418 MB
    Duration: 00:18:06

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amanda - CEI Picture Tribute

Today is a very special day. I want you to go and find a picture of me that really turns you on and print it off. You are going to stare at the picture and watch me tease you until you can't take it anymore. Here's your chance to give me a big cum tribute all over my picture. How much cum do you think you will get out? After I lead you into an orgasm and you cum all over the picture you are going to have to lick it all off the paper. Every last little drop.

Filesize: 136 MB
    Duration: 00:07:25
    Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

4. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amanda - Drain your bank account pt. 2

I had a lot of fun draining your bank account for my big perky tits and I want to do it again. You are completely mesmerized by my perfect breasts. I love to tease and taunt you with my big tits until you beg to cum for Me. My big tits own your wallet! It's only a matter of time before you completely drain your account for my perfect breasts. You'll cum for me after your last big tribute and I'll tease you with only my hands covering my breasts.

Filesize: 159 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:11:42
    Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

5. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Five Different CEI's Part 3

This five part series has been a lot of fun! I have made you eat your cum in two of my favorite ways and now it's time for the third part. You love jerking your dick for me n eating it just how I order u to. My good cum sluts always follow through with my instructions. Pussy tax today is 50$ ! Start lubing up your cock n gaining yourself an appetite

Filesize: 666 MB
    Duration: 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Five Different CEI's Part 5 - The Final CEI

Part 5! My last, but not least favorite of all the ways to make you eat up your own cum. I love watching you so eager to please me. You will do anything to entertain me and put a smile on my face. No matter how taboo it is you will follow through with my every instruction or you will be penalized. There is no backing out, this is the final part of my CEI series.

Filesize: 322 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:45

Download and Enjoy

7. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Ambra - Finally The long Dry Week has arrived to it

Filesize: 467 MB
    Duration: 00:10:37

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Evelyn - 3 Times In 5 Minutes

At this point it's obvious that I can make you cum in under a minute, but now I want to make you cum back to back over the next 5 minutes! I want to keep pushing you to reach your highest loser potential yet! By the end of the video you'll be cumming in 30 seconds! Completely ruining you for any woman.

Filesize: 418 MB
    Duration: 00:07:07

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Evelyn - 30 Second Man

Here is ANOTHER premature ejaculator clip. I made one not too long ago, but you losers kept complaining that you couldn't last the whole clip(a whopping 4 minutes). So I made a new one, but don't worry, you won't be expected to stroke the full 3 minutes. In fact, you aren't allowed to stroke until minute 2:30. You have the last 30 seconds to franticly stoke and get your pathetic release.

Filesize: 192 MB
    Duration: 00:03:17

Download and Enjoy

10. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Evelyn - Ass Worship With P0ppers & CEI

Here is a clip for you boys obsessed with p0ppers. As much as I love to tease you with My perfect body, sometimes I want to speed up the process, and intensify the effect. I have you take a deep breath in, and have you stare and stroke mindlessly to My big juicy ass. I know how obsessed you are with it, and with the added effect of p0ppers you can't resist. Once I have you where I want you, I tell you the only way you're allowed to cum is if you become my little cum slut. I have you cum into your hand on the count of 5, and lick it all up. See, that wasn't so hard was it?

Filesize: 560 MB
    Duration: 00:09:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Godess Evelyn Black - Virgin for Life

I've been told that you're a virgin, how hilarious! You are the weakest of the pack and I love to fuck with you. You might possibly be the most pathetic man I have ever laid eyes on. You can't even compare to the alpha men that I fuck. You're a total loser. Who the fuck is a virgin at 38? No one wants to fuck you! You will die a virgin. You will die alone. Originally a custom. Contains the name David and has a specific age.

Filesize: 900 MB
    Duration: 00:15:21

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Evelyn - Don't Get Caught JOI

This quarantine is getting hard for you isn't it? You're used to having some time at home alone where you would buy my videos and worship me. Now everyone is home and you cant openly worship me the way you did before. And it's starting to get to you. Well, lets see if you can resist this video. I want you to make things a little more exciting. I want you to get in bed next to your wife tonight, put in some head phones, and watch this video. Do everything I say in this clip, and try not to get caught. LOL!

Filesize: 468 MB
    Duration: 00:08:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Evelyn - No Kitty For You Virgin

Thinking of going out for Halloween? Well don't. Instead, I want you locked up in your room mindlessly jerking to my clips all night. In this clip I b-rutally shame and humiliate you for being a virgin and a loser. It gets pretty brutal. Watch at your own risk.

Filesize: 413 MB
    Duration: 00:07:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Jessica - Accepting Your Addiction

It's possible to become addicted to me. You may think that you can prevent this from happening. You may think that you have this addiction under control and maybe you do, for a short time. Maybe a few years. You could keep your budget steady for a while. You could limit your jerk sessions to just 5-60 minutes at a time. for a while. But eventually something will happen in your life. Eventually your addiction to me will act as a coping mechanism and it will spiral out of control. It's just a matter of time. Let's face it, I'm the key to your happiness and you need me. I improve your life so much. I give you something to look forward to, a reason to be better. Admit it. Come to terms with this fact. The damage is already done. You own multiple clips of mine and you've watched them all multiple times. Instead of fighting your addiction, you can embrace it by fetishizing it. Everyone is addicted to SOMETHING, isn't this the best of all evils? Our arrangement is mutually beneficial and completely safe. Let go of this silly idea that you're an alpha and you'll be set free. You're a beta through and through, you've always been a beta. You can't serve me fully or even enjoy yourself until you understand that. Instead of imploring yourself to be something you're not, allow yourself to enjoy what you are. When it dawns on you that you're spending all your time and money worshipping me, don't tell yourself that this is "becoming a problem." Instead, I want you to realize this as an opportunity to take responsibility for your career, in the name of DGJ. Getting addicted to me is hot, becoming your true self is liberating. Don't run from this, but lean into it.

Filesize: 686 MB
    Duration: 00:23:41

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Jessica - Fund My Study

I'm an academic whose research focuses on how easily men, especially intelligent or powerful men, can be manipulated by beautiful women. You are in charge of deciding whether or not I get funding for my research and during our meeting you seem skeptical of my hypothesis. I do my best to explain how this study will be useful and why I need the money. Instead of reading off my findings, I ask if I can prove it to you right now, in person. I introduce you to my device. You have no idea what it does. I explain to you, in a soothing voice, that it's my distraction machine. The pendulum swings back and forth, creating a beautiful pattern in its sandy bottom. Your eyes follow it back and forth and I fade into the background. This is where your memory cuts off. Rest assured, I leave with what I want.

Filesize: 741 MB
    Duration: 00:22:17

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bella Park - Upskirt Pervert

I know you have a thing for looking up women's skirts. You love trying to get a glimpse of the cute little panties that they're wearing underneath a short mini skirt. The sight of it makes you drool like a huge pervert, doesn't it? This fetish you have for panties and looking up skirts has taken over your mind. Well, today is your lucky day loser - I'm going to let you take a peek up my skirt while you stare and stroke to my sexy little panties. Stare, stroke, drool - whatever you want. The only rule is that you do everything I say. Let's see if you'll be lucky enough to cum to the hot view that a panty pervert loves.

Filesize: 907 MB
    Duration: 00:12:17

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kate Alexis - Stroke for Secretary

The candidate for your new secretary job opening is here for the interview. She seems very nice and personable, well spoken. So well-spoken in fact that you find it strangely hard to look away or concentrate on anything else. It's as though all that stress and hassle you've been holding onto lately just... slips away.

A glimpse of something shiny and pretty catches your eye, the secretary's pendant swinging against her delicious cleavage. She has a VERY keen interest in the job, and she's adamant you're going to give it to her! It's so easy to give in, to just let her take control over your mind.

When she snaps those fingers and calls you 'Good Boy' you're lost, like putty in her capable hands. You WANT to be her slave, her everything. Stroke your cock to her addictive commands, it feels so very GOOD to be her stroking bitch, her goon, pumping over and over every day at work as she commands. The secretary has become the BOSS

Filesize: 860 MB
    Duration: 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bella Park - Weak Males Are Stupid For Pussy

There's one thing that all males have in common. They become completely stupid for pussy. Just a quick glance at my panty covered pussy and you don't even have the strength to look away. My pussy holds so much power. So much control over the weak minds of males. It can break every so-called man and turn them into a powerless, submissive bitch. I get whatever the fuck I want with my pussy. I get inside males' minds. Work them like puppets. All with the power that I hold. This is power that I'll never lose. It's what I'm going to have for a lifetime. Turning boys into dumb little stroke zombies. The only thing that you have is your cock, which gets hard to the power and control that I have. So weak. So inferior. You're so fucked.

Filesize: 719 MB
    Duration: 00:09:42

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Leena Fox - Ass Addict Mindwash Loop for Brainless Aroma Gooners

Goddess Leena Fox! This intense aroma gooning ass worship mindfuck clip has a mindbending audio track filled with whispers and layers upon layers of Goddess Leena's voice that will completely overwhelm your fucked up brain.

You love my ass, don't you? And who could blame you? Just look at it. It's fucking perfect. Soft, round, perky, and tight. But do you wanna know the best thing about my perfect ass is? Do you? It's that I know just how to use my perfect ass to manipulate your simple gooner brain. I can get you to do whatever I want with it, and it's so easy. Sniff. Goon. Sniff. Goon. It's so easy. It's fucking perfect. Do you want a demonstration of how easy it is for me to turn you into a jacking, gooning idiot for my ass? Of course you do. So just listen as my words mindfuck you and my ass mesmerizes you into brainless oblivion.

It's so easy. You love my ass. Goon. Sniff. Goon all fucking night for my ass. Deep breath in. You are gonna sniff and goon until you're completely mindfucked, completely braindead for this perfect ass. You're gonna sniff and jerk all night long. You love my ass. You are so fucked, you are completely braindead. Keep staring at my ass, I know you couldn't look away if you wanted to. It's so perfect. It makes you so fucking horny. You are completely braindead.

Time for another sniff and I'll mindfuck you even deeper. Deep breath in and hold it. Stare at my perfect ass and let it all out. My ass is going to fucking destroy you. It's gonna fuck up your whole life. Especially when I have you so messed up like this. Completely mindfucked. I'm going to make you so addicted to my ass. Edge your cock for my ass. Goon until your brains leak out of your head. You can't stop, can you? You can't escape my perfect ass. It's taking over mind, you're getting more addicted by the second you stupid gooner. Time for another sniff. You're completely braindead.

My ass fucks you up so badly. You're never gonna be the same after this. You're not going to be able to stop gooning for my ass. You love my ass. Look at you, you're so fucked up and completely focused on my perfect ass. Lose your mind. Edge for my ass. Edge for perfection. You can't think. Just gooning and mindless and mindfucked. It feels so good gooning for my ass, sniffing for my ass. You love it so much that you are going to play this clip on loop, over and over and over again. Sniffing and gooning, completely mindfucked until my ass is all you can think about. Nothing else makes you this horny. Time for another hit gooner.

I'm going to keep you so fucked up and completely mindfucked while you replay this all night long. Edging and sniffing and gooning. You're going to be so addicted. You're only going to able to cum for my perfect ass. My ass will control your orgasms, my ass will control your life. My ass will control your wallet. You're completely braindead for my ass. Loop it gooner. You're completely mindfucked. Braindead.

Filesize: 742 MB
    Duration: 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. angela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Leena Fox - The One True Goddess

There is no need for anything or anyone else now that you have found your one true Goddess. Me. Stare at my beauty, worship, and stroke to my instructions as I make sure that my existence is the focal point of your life. Give me your everything as I count you down to an incredibly unforgettable bliss. Contains : femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, tease, big tits, bra and panties, g string, sensual domination, jerk off instruction, slave training, cum countdown

Filesize: 407 MB
    Duration: 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.