Facesitting, licking pussy,asshole humble slave Mistress

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by XAPOH, Feb 4, 2024.

1. XAPOH

XAPOH Active Member Level 3

Brat Princess 2 - Riot - Ballbusting And Crushing Face Sitting Torture
    [​IMG]

femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Eating, lick my ass, Pussy Worship Compilation,
    Duration : 00:18:56
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 2 252.93 MB
    Format : mp4

Link For Download

2. XAPOH

Men Are Slaves - 2252
    [​IMG]

domination face sitting, Femdom Pussy Lick, Men Are Slaves, Mistress Ass Lick, mistress ass worship, Sonny McKinley,
    Duration : 00:04:38
    File Size : 997.53 MB

Link For Download

3. XAPOH

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Electro Fasesitting
    [​IMG]

A great set of practices. Electrical stimulation of the tender breasts of my favorite tranny. Face sitting, first in panties, and then without. She also needs to concentrate very hard to bring me to orgasm with her tongue while I increase the voltage on the electrodes.
    Related Categories: Bondage, Electric Play, Femdom, Pussy Eating, Trans
    Keywords: Domination,Femdom,Bondage,Female Domination,Facesiting,Estim,E-Stim,Fetish,Tranny Slave,Transsexual Slave,Transgender Slave,Long Hair,Sniffing,Barefeet,Boobs
    Dirty Priest Femdom Store, domination face sitting, domme face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick,
    Duration : 00:19:45
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    File Size : 443.11 MB

Link For Download

4. XAPOH

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2
    [​IMG]

Hot Suzi Red is enjoying her facesitting session over Olavo while the poor boy is fighting for some air.
    Bff Videos, domme face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Compilation,
    Duration : 00:10:15
    File Size : 373.29 MB

Link For Download

5. XAPOH

Mistress Sacred - Facesitting In Leather Leggings And Latex Thong
    [​IMG]

Mistress Sacred looks very beautiful in these shiny leather leggings and latex panties.
    She also likes when a slave suffers. so she wants to torment him well.
    He has no chance of escaping or refusing mistress what she orders. Mistress will use the slave until she gets tired.
    The slave had to feel the full weight of her sweet ass on his face and inhale her scent, kiss and lick her hot ass!
    Only once in a while, when she thinks he deserves it, does she give him some oxygen, only to make him unable to breathe again in a moment.
    He will suffer from the strength and beauty of the mistress's ass, Will his imprisonment be torment or pleasure?
    Category: Face Sitting
    Related Categories: Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Latex, Leather, Spanking
    Keywords: Spanking,Nylon,Highheels,Licking,Ass Shaking,Leather Leggings,Mistress
    femdom face, Femdom Pussy Eating, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Sacred, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
    Duration : 00:13:58
    File Size : 616.48 MB

Link For Download

6. XAPOH

Step-Daddy Lick My Ass Then Cum While Being My Toilet
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:09:49
    File Size : 1 108.99 MB

Link For Download

7. XAPOH

Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy
    [​IMG]

As this scene opens Mistress Mercy is stuffing her big black cock down her slaves throat and calling him nasty names. She moves up to the bench and sits on his face and asks if he likes her cock or ass better? Hard to say what he is saying from under her ass but that doesn't stop her from calling him a nasty cocksucker. She wiggles her gorgeous fleshy ass on his face and when she sits up to let him breathe she asks him again and he replies "Your ass, Goddess." She moves back over his head and says "In that case you are getting my cock." On her haunches she again stuffs the big thick cock down his throat. She face fucks him and says "Why should I give you what you want?" She moves forward to again sit on his face and tells him she is training him to get used to taking and swallowing any big cock she sticks in his face. "You'll be able to take them without gagging, all the way down your throat" she tells him.
    She sits full weight until he starts to kick. She gives him a short breath and then sits down again. She tells him if he kicks for air it must mean he wants cock. When he starts to trash again she slides back and again gives him more cock. When she gets on his face again she extends her legs across his body until the slave eventually gets desperate again. That means more cock and as he slobbers all over it Mercy asks him if he is sucking it the way all the men taught him to. This time she really fucks his face, trying to get it all the way down his throat. She then stands on the ground and face sits him in a forward position. She looks at you and says you should be there sucking her cock while the other slave suffers under her ass. She compares the slaves little cock to her big unit and slaps it and laughs at how little and flaccid it is. When he needs to breathe again, the cock is back in his mouth. She rotates between her ass and her cock and tells him she is going to use the cock on his ass soon. Slut training means taking the cock in both holes.
    Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, dildo, dildo sucking, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
    Duration : 00:07:41
    File Size : 1 057.64 MB

Link For Download

8. XAPOH

Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Allie Heart Wresting Wimp Taught A Lesson
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:08:14
    File Size : 355.65 MB

Link For Download

9. XAPOH

Fat Girls Gone Wild - Breast Smothering And Facesitting With Bbw Mandy Majestic
    [​IMG]

BBW Mandy Majestic finds her small thin sub boy and facesits him on her bed and that bed is to soft, so she drags him to the ground and facesits him on the hard surface. See his real struggles and crys.
    Category: BBW
    Related Categories: BBW Face Sitting, BBW With Thin Chicks, Breast Smothering, Chest Sitting, Squash/Smother
    Keywords: Bbw With Thin Chicks
    Ass Clean, Fat Girls Gone Wild, Fat Girls Gone Wild online, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Lick, fendom facesitting, Online, Worship My Ass,
    Duration : 00:15:20
    File Size : 913.09 MB

Link For Download

10. XAPOH

Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 868
    [​IMG]

Extreme Pussy Eating, Female Worship, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Tongue Her Ass, Worship My Ass,
    Duration : 00:05:12
    File Size : 1 131.13 MB

Link For Download

11. XAPOH

Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting
    [​IMG]

I casually sit on my sub's face wearing a t-shirt and thong. I grind on him. Back and forth. He gets an erection. I ignore it. Nothing is hotter than a neglected erection. I love to work one up and then just completely ignore it! He leaks precum. I notice and smile. I don't even touch him. I grind on him, and I smile and otherwise do nothing. (6:38 long)
    Clip Contains: Dickie, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Tease and Denial
    ass licking, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, femdom face sitting, madam director,
    Duration : 00:06:32
    File Size : 1 435.07 MB

Link For Download

12. XAPOH

Domina Planet - Fart Gravy Training
    [​IMG]

Goddess Abigail is transitioning Her ass slave to be a full human toilet, so She has been conditioning the slave little by little, starting off by making him smell a fart or two to farting directly in his face, and now She's making him actually taste them. But She wants Her toilet slave to last, so She's using positive reinforcement; Pavlovian conditioning to get the slave to associate sexual pleasure with the smell and taste of Her bodily waste. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation in order to completely focus his sense of smell and taste. She takes off the panties She was wearing and mounts his face, Her ass facing him:
    "Of course, you worship this perfect ass slave, but you need to appreciate everything about it, including everything that comes from it. I'm going to fart in your face and you're going to taste them and lick up any residue that might accompany them. I'll also jack your pathetic cock whenever you're smelling and tasting my ass"
    She spreads Her ass open with both hands, exposing Her puckered rosebud to his tongue.
    "Get your fucking tongue up my ass, bitch. I want you to taste the first one as it comes out!"
    He points his tongue and punches Her anal ring, penetrating it, in and out. She pulls Her cheeks apart further and orders him to go deeper. She pushes Her ass back farther into his face and cracks a wet-sounding short fart blast onto his tongue. He recoils in disgust, taking his tongue out momentarily but She pushes back onto his face, sitting on it and trapping his head with Her putrid ass gas.
    "Smell and taste bitch, smell and taste. It's where you'll be dining, might as well get used to it"
    She mashes his head under Her ass until She is satisfied that he's inhaled every bit. She sits back up again so he can tongue fuck Her hole until another one comes.
    "Did you like the taste, slave? If not, you'll get used to it soon, especially since your pathetic cock will never feel any pleasure unless you're tasting or inhaling my waste. Now stick your fucking tongue out, I want you to taste every bit of this one"
    She blasts a long, wet flapping fart onto his tongue and immediately sits back to stop him from escaping the stench. He is retching and choking under Her, but She just laughs and keeps jacking his cock, which is starting to respond now.
    "I see someone is starting to really LOVE the taste and smell of my ass gas. Now be a good boy and clean up after yourself"
    She rips another nasty fart onto his tongue, but he manages to keep his tongue embedded in Her rectum while suppressing a gag. He has no choice but to inhale through his nose, while his tongue absorbs any gravy that might have come along with it.
    She makes him smell and taste fart after fart, his tongue dutifully cleaning up any extras that might come along the way as his cock starts to get fully engorged. Mission accomplished-he'll be locked back into chastity.
    anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face sitting, Facesitting, fart conditioning, fart inhaling, fart smelling, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Abigail online, smothering, Toilet Slave,
    Duration : 00:10:22
    File Size : 408.88 MB

Link For Download

13. XAPOH

Diane Chrystall - Cruel Face Farting
    [​IMG]

This is the most cruel facefarting you've ever seen! I'm sitting onto your face with my full bodyweight and bouncing on your face with full I'm farting into your mouth with so much power that you swallow it directly into your stomach! You are deepthroating all my farts! Coughing and retching won't stop me from feeding you with even more farts without hesitation! You have to see this! Watch this video now!
    Message me for a custom video! My email address is on my store page!
    ass smelling, ass smothering, ass worship, cruel, diane chrystall, Diane Chrystall online, face farting, face sitting, Fart Domination, FARTING, FEMDOM, femdom online, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SMOTHERING, Full Weight, Long Farts, Male Training, revenge, SQUASH/SMOTHER, stinky farts, wet farts,
    Duration : 00:17:57
    File Size : 810.48 MB

Link For Download

14. XAPOH

Club Stiletto Femdom - No Air No Problem
    [​IMG]

SLAVE HOLDS BREATH FOR OVER 2 MINUTES IN THIS ONE! Mistress Kassy and Mistress Mercy have just trampled a slave and now they have him on the bed where they want to test his ability to hold his breath. As the scene opens Mercy is already on the slaves face. Kassy meanwhile lightly flogs his cock and it must throw the slave off because after about 30 seconds he is kicking for air. "I thought this slave said he could last two minutes?" Mercy says. Just then the slave turns his head to breathe. Mercy lifts up and scolds him and quickly sits back down on his face. Mercy reminds him that to impress them he has to do better than their other slaves. "Remember how lucky you are to have two gorgeous women" Kassy reminds him. This time the slave is doing better and a minute passes, he isn't even kicking yet.
    Finally after about one minute and 50 seconds the slave taps out, and the ladies are pleased. He has potential. Now it's Kassy's turn, she sits on his face. Mercy plays with his cock. Kassy keeps track of the time and he gets up to a minute but starts to twitch. 1:20. 1:30. 1:40. how long can he hold on, 2 minutes. but Kassy keeps sitting and finally at two minutes and 10 seconds he is given a breath. Impressive. He is rock hard and Kassy tells him she is going to let him be the smother slave for the party this weekend.
    Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, flogging, kassy, Mercy,
    Duration : 00:06:21
    File Size : 849.65 MB

Link For Download

15. XAPOH

Club Stiletto - A Little Help From My Friend
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:05:26
    File Size : 569.65 MB

Link For Download

16. XAPOH

Bff Videos - Louise Suffers Under Layla Strong Ass Pt.1
    [​IMG]

Layla is very powerful on top of Louise head and smashes the little slave very hard until the end.
    ass licking, Bff Videos, femdom facesitting smother, femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Worship Pov,
    Duration : 00:10:09
    File Size : 371.22 MB

Link For Download

17. XAPOH

Zara Bizarr - Facesitting And Dilator Games With Pregnant Dominatrix
    [​IMG]

femdom facesitting smother, mistress ass worship, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Slave Riding Face, Zara Bizarr,
    Duration : 00:12:29
    File Size : 549.27 MB

Link For Download

18. XAPOH

Tmfetish - Smother The Anal Slut
    [​IMG]

After a girl's night out, Onyx is crushing hard on a guy from the bar. Ashlynn secretly went behind her back and hooked up with him but still encourages Onyx to make a move next time she sees him. After being turned down because her friend is already banging him, she takes it up with Ashlynn. Ashlynn brushes the whole thing off as causal anal sex (which Onyx isn't into anyway). Insulted and backstabbed, Onyx is going to teach Ashlynn a little lesson about being an anal slut. She wrestles Ashlynn into reverse face sitting submission. Onyx smothers her "friend" under her ass in nothing but a thong, crushing her nose, and thoroughly ass humiliating her until she receives a well deserved apology!
    Ashlynn Taylor, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, femdom online, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Onyx Kim, SMOTHER, TMFetish, TMFetish online,
    Duration : 00:10:20
    File Size : 615.47 MB

Link For Download

19. XAPOH

Fetish Chateau Dommes Evil Woman Ass Tease And Smothering Of My Sissy Bitch
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:08:04
    File Size : 700.84 MB

Link For Download

20. XAPOH

Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 4
    [​IMG]

Goddess Khaleesi is taking a tour of the new house that Her friend, Empress Star has recently purchased. Of course, She brought Her slave along, as he is also Her driver and sometimes pony. She also wanted to see if Her slave could be of any use in the new household. Empress Star invited Her over to show Her a new yoga workout that She has been doing, but She can't find Her yoga mat in all the clutter of the new place. They're both clad in tight sexy workout clothes, Goddess Khaleesi in a pair of yellow neon yoga pants and Empress Start in a pair of peach-colored booty shorts, sporting camel toe. Goddess Khaleesi tells Her not to worry:
    "I brought my bitch with me. I think I told You; a slave is a utility, so We'll use the slave as our yoga mat. Just treat it like you would a regular yoga mat. Let me show You, it's fun!"
    Goddess Khaleesi walks over the slave, straddling his head with Her legs.
    "I like doing squats on his stupid face. I make him kiss my ass each time, count for me and thank me for each one. Then when I get tired, I just rest on his face and smother him until I'm ready to start again. Here, You start on his pathetic caged cock and balls"
    They start squatting down, lowering themselves onto the slave's prone body, namely his face and balls. Goddess Khaleesi sticks Her perfectly round ass into his face and has him kiss it, while Empress Star puts Her weight on his balls. He starts to count, them out, watching their asses go up and then come down onto his face and crotch. She takes a break at 5, sitting down fully on the face of the slave and cutting off his air:
    "Whew! I've got to catch my breath. What's great about that, is that it's also at the slave's expense; the slave can't breathe while I'm catching my breath. It's almost like I'm catching the slave's breath!"
    The slave's face is deep in the crevice of Goddess Khaleesi's perfect tight ass, ensuring that he cannot take a single breath. She rides his face like a mechanical bull, making sure that She stops any attempt at breathing with Her yoga-pants-covered pussy and ass.
    "You should feel lucky to have your worthless face in such perfect pussies and asses, slave"
    He counts up until 10 and then they start doing the splits on him. Khaleesi slides Her legs apart and smothers him with Her yoga-pant-covered pussy, She starts doing hip thrusts up and own, grinding Her ass into his face while Empress Star continues to use his caged cock and balls as Her mattress.
    They switch positions, with Empress Star sitting on his neck and chest, as they do a variety of moves, each one assuring that the slave cannot breathe and/or has his caged cock and balls crushed, as the two sadists enjoy tormenting the slave even more than the actual exercise itself. Finally, Goddess Khaleesi tells Empress Star:
    "Hey, let's smother the slave until it u.I mean ‿falls resting' under us"
    They both take their turns atop the slave, Khalessi again on his face. The slave starts to buck and squirm, trying desperately to find some oxygen, but the two are relentless, Goddess Khaleesi keeps his leash pulled extra tight, ensuring that his face can't go anywhere besides Her ass, while Empress Star holds down the fort.
    Finally, the slave lays still and the two just giggle, finally coming off of the slave's body they leave for lunch.
    ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Domina Planet online, Ass Kissing, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ass smothering, empress star, ass worship, EXERCISE, begging, Facesitting, booty shorts, Female Supremacy, Domina Planet, femdom online, Domina Planet online, Goddess Khaleesi, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Goddess Khaleesi online, Facesitting, Human Furniture, Female Supremacy, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, femdom online, SMOTHER, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass smothering, ass worship, begging, booty shorts, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, DOUBLE DOMINATION, empress star, EXERCISE, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, MALE SLAVERY, pussy smothering, SMOTHER,
    Duration : 00:08:07
    File Size : 481.2 MB

Link For Download

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted