Facesitting, licking pussy,asshole humble slave Mistress

Discussion in 'Bondage / BDSM' started by XAPOH, Feb 4, 2024.

1. XAPOH

XAPOH Active Member Level 3

The Harlot House - Smooshed Under My Fat Valentine Ass
    [​IMG]

Dacey Knows how much her big juicy ass turns you on, for a special valentine surprise she's decided to put that plump ass right where you want it most.your face! She teases you with it, bouncing and twerking her ass, then she sits full weight on your face increasing the time she sits while noticing how hard it makes your cock. Stroking and caressing your dick while she smooshes your face. She controls your breath and your cock now. can you take it?
    ass smothering, ass worship, dacey harlot, dexter darkly, face sitting, femdom online, HANDJOBS, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER, The Harlot House, The Harlot House online, valentine's day,
    Duration : 00:11:10
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    File Size : 804 MB
    Format : mp4

Link For Download

2. XAPOH

Female Worship - 882
    [​IMG]

domination face sitting, Face Grinding Orgasm, Female Worship, Femdom Pussy Lick, Myra Moans, Pussy Licking Slave,
    Duration : 00:05:23
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 1 160.6 MB

Link For Download

3. XAPOH

Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin Luv - Sweaty Gym Babe Worshipped By Chastity Slave
    [​IMG]

Jazmin just got back from the gym. Everyone stared at her. She looks so hot and its like what else should she wear? She isn't going to wear sweats and a hoodie. So, she wore her spandex shorts. She vents to beta. And of course, his dumbass opinion doesn't matter. But still. She is so sweaty, so she makes him worship her whole body and lick the sweat off of her. Especially her feet and ass. He kisses her legs and feet. He wishes so badly to be let out of chastity. She turns around and bends over and rubs her ass against his cage. He tells her it's so tight. But she doesn't care HAHA
    ass licking, CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, foot worship, GODDESS WORSHIP, Jazmin Luv, spandex,
    Duration : 00:12:13
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 1 436.38 MB

Link For Download

4. XAPOH

Impossible Opponent Pt. 2 - The Punishment Roundft. Jolene Hexx
    [​IMG]

In this follow up to "Impossible Opponent Pt. 1" (the match), since dummy lost decisively Jolene now gets to enjoy the punishment round where he has to take whatever She chooses to dish out.
    He may have thought this just meant scissorholds and various submission holds, but that would be too easy and Jolene is in the mood for more of a beatdown. The standing up stuff like punches and kicks. She shows off Her MMA skills and he comments early on after a flurry of punches that he might throw up!
    Sensing he's breaking down, Jolene takes him down to the mat and mixes in with Her strikes just to give him a short breather. Of course, that breather included spanking and a pretty extreme wedgie where She lifted his 220 pound frame off the ground by his underwear!
    After being emasculated in those ways Jolene orders him back to his feet to take another flurry of punches, kicks and forearm strikes, then follows that up with stomping and butt drops. Through all of this sadistic torment Jolene is flashing Her beautiful, beaming smile almost the entire time.
    The clock wouldn't move fast enough for him, but he took whatever She dished out despite great struggle. All the while, you can hear Me laughing behind the camera and interacting. This was quite a show.
    dom facesitting, femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Lick, mistress facesitting, dom facesitting, dominant face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, fendom facesitting,
    Duration : 00:12:55
    File Size : 733.81 MB

Link For Download

5. XAPOH

Club Stiletto Femdom - Hard For Ass - Lady Bellatrix
    [​IMG]

Lady Bellatrix is commenting how the little green stool has become very popular at Club Stiletto. She knocks on the surface and you can tell that it's a wood with just a thin piece of fabric over it. Face sitting shouldn't always be fun for a slave. "So solid and rock hard, unlike the slaves around here" she says. She then calls one of the slaves in because she wants to sit on his face. She starts by pointing and laughing at his cock. "You love suffering under my ass, don't you?" she asks the slave who says he does. She has him sit on the ground with his head on the bench and she sits on it full weight. She slow grinds him, then gives him a breath and he thanks her for letting him breathe. "Yes I control his breathing too" Bellatrix acknowledges saying he's lucky being able to breathe the same oxygen as her.
    She rocks on the slaves face and it is really getting crushed. She turns and moves into a forward position being sure to lean back so he really suffers. She asks him if he has to breathe and a muffled sound comes from under her ass. "I think he said no" Bellatrix says. She tells him to touch his maggot cock then comments how small it is compared to the studs she fucks. Now she really wants to finish him off so she sits on his face sidesaddle. No nose between the butt cheeks from this position and you can hear the slaves grunts of pain from under her ass. She lifts up to let out a fart, everyone passes gas but around here the ladies love to make sure they all go up a slaves nose. She lets out a second fart for good measure. Finally, she tells the slave to turn his head sideways on the stool. "This is where the real suffering comes in" she says and with the slaves head turned away from her body you can see the pain in his face. "I'm just going to stay here all day" Bellatrix says, his head is really comfortable.
    Ass Smother, ass smothering, bellatrix, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, FARTING, femdom online, Lady Bellatrix online, small penis humiliation, sph,
    Duration : 00:07:23
    File Size : 706.25 MB

Link For Download

6. XAPOH

Fitfemdom - Here Is An Old Clip That I Never Got Around To Uploading Footworship And Facesitting With Your Kink
    [​IMG]

dominant face sitting, FitFemdom, lick my ass, Lick My Asshole, mistress ass worship,
    Duration : 00:11:16
    File Size : 694.84 MB

Link For Download

7. XAPOH

Domina Planet - Sweaty Thong Smoosh
    [​IMG]

Ass Clean, Domina Planet, facesitting fart mistress, Femdom Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Orgasm, Superior Goddess Temptation,
    Duration : 00:07:59
    File Size : 268.94 MB

Link For Download

8. XAPOH

Penny Barber - Humiliated By Milf For Premature Ejaculation
    [​IMG]

Bored and horny MILF, Penny Barber, has decided to make the cute (in a geeky sorta way) neighbor boy her new plaything. Penny asks him over to her place to help with some computer troubles but she has him unzipped and throbbing before long. Everything is going according to plan until her new boytoy proves he is more "boy" than "toy" by cumming all over himself almost instantly!
    Of course he is completely humiliated by his little accident but Penny is more amused than annoyed. She does laugh in his face at his total lack of cock control but she is still going to use him to get off. It will just have to be his little mouth instead of his pathetically quick squirting dick! While she making him lick her pussy Penny makes sure to maximize his embarrassment by commenting on "his cute little erection" and how he lasted "less than two minutes". Before she cums on his face Penny explains that to improve his disappointing dick she will be putting him on a strict wanking schedule!
    More Girl Bully Humiliation!
    In The Boss's Bed Stripped And Humiliated By Landlady Exposed By Penny Barber
    Ass Worship Femdom, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, Penny Barber, Pussy Eating Slave,
    Duration : 00:06:44
    File Size : 391.06 MB

Link For Download

9. XAPOH

Tease And Thank You Mandy Marx And Marisol Price Self Defence For Girls
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:07:00
    File Size : 300.24 MB

Link For Download

10. XAPOH

Club Stiletto - Goddess Lilith Ivy - Slip-N-Slide Gets Messy
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:05:48
    File Size : 676.72 MB

Link For Download

11. XAPOH

Club Stiletto Femdom - Nose In The Hole
    [​IMG]

Mistress Yaz is very gassy so she has locked her slave in the cage. His head is sticking out so she can slam his face with her ass; smother him, and of course fart on him, as well. Along with that goes a lot of degrading talk, because after all anyone that likes to be farted on and be used as a toilet surely likes a good mix of verbal humiliation to go along with that. Yaz starts out by bouncing on her slaves face a bit and says she can't fart on command so hopes the motion will loosen her up. Her ass is abnormally big for such a little lady, only 4'10", and looks amazing as she wiggles it on her slaves face. She lifts up and rips a nice fart causing the slave to blink from the pressure of the gas in his face. She sits down on him hard to grind it in and then you hear the echo of another fart that the slave sucks in as she lifts up a bit, and he gasps for air.
    She bounces some more then lifts her feet up onto the surface of the cage so she can slam him better. She pulls the fabric to the side to insure the next fart is not obstructed in any way. "This slave loves farts and he loves being a toilet" she says. Now she gyrates her ass just above the slaves face and she lets out her best fart of the day. "That was a really good one" she says proudly. The slave coughs a bit and grunts but we know he loves it. You then get a short sequence of Yaz gyrating her ass in slo-mo to really see how amazing it is. As that ends she farts yet again. She then turns around to sit on the bench with a back support. Now the slave is close enough to smell her pussy and he brings his face forward to catch a whiff and she lifts up and blows out another fart catching him by surprise. She wasn't kidding about being gassy. She spreads her legs wide apart to really torment the slave. She tells him she is leaving him in the cage because some of her girlfriends are coming over and will want to laugh at him, fart in his face and use him as a toilet later. She pulls his head in between her legs and farts yet again. She then rolls on her side to give you a final view of her ass and asshole. "Nose in the hole" she tells him and as he gets it there she farts yet again. "How pathetic" she says looking down at her dirty fart loving slave.
    ass worship, bondage, BONDAGE DEVICE, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mistress Yaz online, yaz,
    Duration : 00:06:50
    File Size : 711.96 MB

Link For Download

12. XAPOH

Domina Planet - Filthy Panty Smothered Fucker - Queen Violet Viper
    [​IMG]

Mean Queen Violet Viper has enslaved Her cheating, scheming Uncle, and now has him naked, tightly wrapped in layer after layer of plastic wrap, on his back on the bed and completely helpless. She's even blindfolded him so he's completely helpless to Her whims.
    She walks up to him and smacks him hard on the chest with Her flogger:
    "Ok bitch, you don't respect Women so I'm gonna make sure you do. First, you'll get more acquainted with the different states of my pussy and asshole. I've got some filthy, reeking, panties here.smell them, pig"
    She pulls out a pair of light blue, heavily stained bikini panties, holding out the disgusting crotch, She pushes it up to his nose, making him breathe deeply before cramming the nasty pair into his mouth. She takes another nasty, dark blue pair that She stretches over his head so the dark-brown stained crotch is completely covering his nose. He coughs and gags on the smell, which makes Her laugh. She jumps up onto his chest.
    "Uncle, I'm going to teach you some respect Uncle. You keep sucking and smelling those filthy panties. You can learn how to appreciate EVERY part of a Woman's pussy and asshole. I'm gonna sit on your stupid, ugly face to help you focus on your task of mouth laundering my panties"
    She turns around and puts Her gorgeous round ass in his face and spreads Her ass cheeks wide, pushing Her ass into his face She lets go and Her ass cheeks cover the sides of his face while She cuts off his air easily since he can only breathe through his nose. She waist until he's struggling for air and comes off his nose for a second, he gasps frantically for air but She backs right back up onto his nose again. She plays this game a while until She jumps off of him and spins around.
    She hovers over his face with Her camel-toed, panty-covered pussy then slams it down onto his nose, cutting off his air again. She pushes Her pink-panty-covered pussy lips over his nostrils to ensure he can't get a single molecule of air, while Her looooong legs straddle each side of his head like a vice.
    "You thought you could use our family for money and do whatever you want, but instead, you're gonna be OWNED by Me, and the other Women in the family, bitch. You're at the bottom of the totem pole permantly. You're the family mutt"
    She flogs his helpless body while momentarily rising and allowing him a short breath before mashing Her pink camel-toe back onto his nose, sealing his nostrils with Her panty-covered labial lips. She squeals in delight as he gasps and coughs, crying in fear and pain from not being able to breathe. He begs Her to stop but She just drops back down onto his mouth and nose again.
    She starts pumping up and down on his face, making sure he can't take a full breath. He starts to mumble unintelligable and after flogging him in frustration a while, She drops the flogger on his prone and sobbing, plastic-covered body and walks off.
    Category: Ass Smothering
    Related Categories: Ass Spreading, Panty Heads, Panty Stuffing, Smother, Squash/Smother
    Keywords: Panty Smothering,Ass Smothering,Face Sitting,Face Straddling,Smother,Panty Cleaning,Filthy Panty Sucking,Pussy Lip Smothering,Pink Panties,Violet Viper,Panty Stuffing,Panty Gagging,Dirty Panty Sniffing,Pussy Smelling,Ass Smelling
    Duration : 00:13:00
    File Size : 641.1 MB

Link For Download

13. XAPOH

Nickses Productions - Choke And Smother Feat London Evans Macy Nikole
    [​IMG]

Macy Nikole and London Evans have their prey bound on the bed. Macy decides to play a game with him. Macy starts, by sitting on Nick's face and laughing as he struggles for breaths. London, then, crushs his neck, between her legs, as Macy smothers him with her soft, yet powerful hands, that grip his face tightly, allowing no air to get in. They take turns, choking him, while the other smothers him, and giggle to eachother while their victim squirms, underneath them
    domme face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, Lick My Asshole, Nickses Productions, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
    Duration : 00:14:08
    File Size : 926.21 MB

Link For Download

14. XAPOH

Club Stiletto - Buried Under Rubys Big Ass
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:04:54
    File Size : 592.05 MB

Link For Download

15. XAPOH

Evil Woman - Facesitting By Amazing 3 Dommes
    [​IMG]

ass licking, domination face sitting, evil woman, Face Grinding Orgasm, Pussy Worship Pov,
    Duration : 00:08:08
    File Size : 704.72 MB

Link For Download

16. XAPOH

Mistress Legs - Slave Worship Mistress Feet And Ass In Red Nylons
    [​IMG]

Today my slave is shackled and ready to please me. At first, as a foreplay, he will diligently lick my nylon feet. He will suck every toe on my legs while I rest on the bed. After I satisfied he will start worshiping my ass. He will sniff my nylon booty, inhaling deeply and savoring it scent. He will lick my nylon ass gently and diligently. I'll sit on his face and rub against him until I'm completely satisfied. Yes, today I want to have some fun. Let's get started, slave prepare your tongue, today you will have to work hard all night long.
    Ass Lick, ass licking, ass smelling, ass smothering, Ass Sniff, ass to mouth, ass worship, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot domination, foot fetish, foot slave, foot worship, mistress, mistress feet, Mistress Legs, Mistress Legs online, Slave Lick Feet, WORSHIP,
    Duration : 00:03:39
    File Size : 89.13 MB

Link For Download

17. XAPOH

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Scissorhold Facesitting And Smothering From Hot Mistress
    [​IMG]

I think I'm getting the hang of it. The less clothes I wear, the harder it is for him to resist me. The lustful boy fell for my sexy body and he will have to be my toy today. He will have to breathe only my scents, in those moments when he is generally allowed to do so. After all, I control everything in my dungeon, even air.
    ass, ass smothering, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, domination, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fishnets, Fisnets, handjob, HANDJOBS, Headscissors, long hair, panties, PANTYHOSE, SCISSORHOLD, smothering,
    Duration : 00:15:11
    File Size : 1 983.69 MB

Link For Download

18. XAPOH

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.1
    [​IMG]

Suzi Red starts this hot facesitting session already above Olavo head pressing all her weight on his face very hard.
    ass licking, Bff Videos, Female Worship, femdom forced facesitting, Pussy Licking Slave,
    Duration : 00:10:15
    File Size : 373.23 MB

Link For Download

19. XAPOH

Domina Planet - Human Buttplug Ix
    [​IMG]

Mean Queen Violet Viper is back, and She's got a new ass slave. He's not good for anything else but kissing, licking and cleaning Her royal ass. This is his only job now, but that doesn't mean the slave will be idle; She likes Her ass slave to not only provide cleaning services with his mouth and tongue, but also to provide soothing massage and stimulation for ‿other' reasons. The first day She is wearing gray booty shorts and explains to the slave:
    "It doesn't matter if My ass is or isn't dirty, pig, your tongue belongs in my asshole, and I have a lot of other uses for it; like a soothing rectal massage after I've had a painful movement or after a new boyfriend has left a "cucky doggy bag" for you to slurp up, just keep your tongue inside. But first, sniff."
    She spreads Her ass cheeks open, after having him pull down Her booty shorts with his teeth. She spreads Her cheeks WIDE open, revealing Her cute little, pink and puckered, but smeary asshole:
    "Smell it, bitch.I can't hear you, I want to hear DEEP inhales, slave! Good, now stick your nose up my asshole. DO IT! Now, inhaled LOUDLY"
    She sits back down onto his nose, so that it's buried in Her soiled asshole, but he can't breathe. She starts to hump his nose with Her spread-open asshole, screeching at him to keep sniffing. She finally opens it back up and tells him kiss it. Then again. Then again, but with his tongue:
    "Ok, good. Now kiss it again.now lick.kiss, lick, kiss, lick!"
    She fucks his face with Her asshole, humping up and down on his tongue which She keeps insisting he keep extended.
    Now we cut to a different day, Violet is a silver metallic outfit. She pulls down the silver yoga pants and immediately spreads Her asshole open and makes the slave start tongue fucking Her ass. She pulls Her feet back behind his head again, making his head and tongue go even further up Her chocolate highway. She makes a phone call to Her girlfriend and flogs his body, constantly excoriating him to get his tongue in deeper.
    The last time She is clad only in a pair of sexy thong-back pink panties. She wants to play on Her phone and call Her girlfriend but is tired, so after making him sniff, kiss, lick and beg to taste Her dirty asshole, She spreads it open, he sticks his tongue in and She sits back down onto his face with Her full weight. She catches up on Her socializing while the slave struggles to stay conscious after being made to keep his tongue deep inside Her rectum without breathing for almost a full minute. When She's done with Her call, She just drops Her flogger onto his prone body and tells him "your rot here and I'll be back when I need you, bitch"
    anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, Ass Kissing, ass licking, ass pig, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, deep ass worship, Deep Tongue Fucking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, flogging, rectal sucking, Superior Goddess Temptation online,
    Duration : 00:13:47
    File Size : 623.04 MB

Link For Download

20. XAPOH

Meanbitches Femdom Clipstore - Mean Bitch Boss 13
    [​IMG]

Miss Rey has a problem. one of her employees has no respect for her. He heard that other employees had disrespected her and gotten away with it (see our previous scene with Alison Rey and Julie Cash), and so he thought he could get away with it too. She decides to teach him a lesson. she grabs him by the throat and pushes him onto his knees and tells him he's fired. When he realizes how dominant and assertive she has become, he swears to become a good employee. She makes him get on all fours and puts her foot on his back while she tells him what his new job will be like. shes makes him say "I WILL LICK YOUR ASS TO KEEP MY JOB", and then turns around and bends over. she pulls up her skirt so her ass is right in his face and then grabs his face pulls it into her ass. She tells him he is no longer allowed to breathe without her permission. Then she sits on his face while telling him about his new 80 hour work week. then she makes him smell and lick her very fragrant nylon covered feet! She casually sits in the office chair and puts her feet up on him before making him take off her stockings and worship her feet. then she lays on her desk so he can spread her ass and lick her superior asshole. THIS SCENE HAS LOTS OF HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, VERBAL HUMILIATION. IF YOU LIKE A DOMME WHO IS MEAN AND COMMANDING, YOU WILL LOVE ALISON REY. THIS IS ONE OF OUR BEST SCENES EVER!!
    Alison Rey, Alison Rey online, ass licking, ass worship, face sitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, foot worship, Glenn King, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE, MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE online, OFFICE DOMINATION,
    Duration : 00:39:15
    File Size : 2 287.19 MB

Link For Download

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted