Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by rakom, Sep 4, 2023.

1. rakom

rakom Active Member Level 2

[​IMG]

The Infamous Mistress Aleesha has taken on a brand new cleaning slave and has him strapped down in Her dungeon for one of his first trainings. She saunters in and announces to the slave that She just got back from a hot date with a new fuckbuddy and anyone knows that Mistress Aleesha is a big anal enthusiast; that is, She really enjoys anal sex, but even more so humiliating slaves with Her IBS-based farts, sharts and cum farts (not necessarily in that order). She climbs ontop of the table and straddles the hooded slave's face, telling him that being a clean up slave involves more than vacuuming the carpets: "There's tons of cum up my ass - you know what you're gonna do with that ass?" "No Mistress" "Let's get this straight, your pathetic cock doesn't EVER touch my pussy or asshole because you're My slave. So you get somebody else's cum from their cock in your fucking mouth. You know what I've been doing lately? I've been farting so much-I might have forgotten to mention that I have IBS?" She starts fingering Her asshole a little, which is dripping with a thick, whitish colored liquid. She orders the slave: "You're so lucky slave, this has been marinating in there for a few hours, so it will be nice and tart. Get ready for it slave, open your mouth and take my cum fart. Here it comes!" She blasts out a wet, nasty fart but has so much cum in Her ass that is becomes a frothy mess that bubbles out of Her ass like a bubble machine. Of course those bubbles are thick and heavy, laden with cum and drip straight into the mouth of the retching and gagging slave, who is to eat the disgusting payload from his owner's lower intestine and lover's cock. "EAT IT! SUCK OUT EVERY DROP, SLAVE! EVERY FUCKING MOLECULE!" She starts whipping the slave's cock and balls, which seems to motivate him even more, as he pushes his head further into Her big ass and his tongue deeper inside Her jizz-soaked anus. "Tongue fuck my asshole slave, and I want to hear you swallowing and thanking me for this privilege. But first..." She blasts another wet, foul smelling fart directly into the face of the slave, sitting down onto his face and smothering him with Her ass. She screeches at him to get busy smelling it and that he doesn't need any other air but Her anal emissions. She rises up after some more worship and blasts him with another fart, and another fart. Then a smother, tongue fuck, etc. Rinse and repeat. The slave is so horrified by the mess of sticky and disgustingly stinky yellow-ish cum, steeped in Her "marinade", but can't escape Mistress Aleesha's whip on his balls, so he submits and gratefully swallows the mess, thanking Her for the privilege. She blasts another long, wet fart directly into his mouth, some more cum seemingly splattering out onto his outstretched tongue. She sits down immediately to trap the smells inside so the slave may savor every last bit of Her flatulence. She finally ends things with a last gasp, another smaller bubbly cum fart that must have been lodged high up in Her upper colon, finally comes out into the open mouth of the slave who sucks it all up like a hand-dipped vanilla milkshake and thanks his owner for the privilege. She finally leaves the slave to stew in the marinade a while longer before being taken further into ass degradation by his laughing Mistress.
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 376 MB
    Duration : 00:10:20
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: cum farts, fart smelling, fart smothering, cum fart eating, mouth farting, cum eating, anal creampie, tongue fucking, anal tongue fucking, male cum swallowers, facesitting, ass smothering, ass eating, ass sucking, cuckold creampie.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/37a41c80426e0

2. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Rose is about to head out for her lunch break at work, but realizes she needs to change her pantyhose first. She shimmies out of her sexy sheer nude nylons, tosses them into the trash bin, then puts on a fresh pair of pantyhose. While she's away, her boss checks in to get some reports but notices her discarded worn pantyhose in the trash can. When she returns from her break, she is shocked to find her boss sniffing her dirty pantyhose and jerking his cock in her office. Instead of getting angry, she uses the situation to her advantage. After giving him a steamy foot job, foot milking him until he cums on her pantyhose clad feet, she has certainly earned a promotion!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 104.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03
    Resolution : 960x540
    Tags: rose red.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d6359183af85d

3. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 469.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Tags: crazy femdom, hard, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/921582bb01b5c

4. rakom

[​IMG]

Are you ready for my soft touch? My satin gloves and silky stockings are going to make your cock so hard. I love feeling it throb between my gloved hands and nyloned feet. Lay back and enjoy a sensual glovejob.
    File Size : 237.09 MB
    Duration : 00:10:23
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: glovemansion, cum on gloves, lingerie, mistress fetish liza, glovesjob, black satin gloves, handjob with gloves, black nylon stockings, pov handjob, nylon footjob, spunk.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c91a7c5cc229f

5. rakom

[​IMG]

Today this slave will have the honor of being My sex toy. As I suppose everyone knows, that means his pain will be My pleasure, and today I will introduce him to a new device: the neon wand. he's never been tickled or by electricity, so I'm going to see how well he can take right on his cock. he's bound to a chair, completely vulnerable, and to make sure he doesn't get too vocal I'm going to seal his mouth with some silver duct tape; I don't want any surprises with this. A few touches of My hand immediately get My slave aroused even before I remove his chastity cage and, to My satisfaction, he stays hard even while suffering the stinging touches of tens of micro-lightnings. Even better, he seems more and more aroused. After much muffled begging I finally permit an orgasm, ruined of course, which is shockingly followed by electric again. Many more rounds of ruined orgasms follow with static shock sessions after each. I have total control over this slave's tiny cock and I love it. At the end, after being drained in 7 ruined orgasms, you can hear My slave whimper while I send bolts of electric torment right down his open and tender pee hole. This is just how I like to play with My male toys: milked bone dry and left in pain. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
    File Size : 242.13 MB
    Duration : 00:29:18
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4081714d57e43

6. rakom

[​IMG]

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper has been giving a tour to an exchange student from Femdom University Europe, Miss Olivia Serpente. She has already explored the smothering and foot worship classes, but today Violet has a special treat for Her. They saunter into the dungeon, Violet wearing a black zip-up jumper with booty shorts that ride up Her hot little ass, while Miss Olivia looks incredible in a black PVC dress and a black general's cap. They walk up to the slave, and Violet announces the slave's duty: "As you are obviously aware slave, Women are superior to men. You will demonstrate this by worshipping our assholes. Not just our asses, but both our rectums better be smelling like daisies when you're done sucking them clean, pig" Violet climbs on top of the slave, straddling him with Her long legs. She reaches behind Her jumper and unzips it, open up the back and spreading Her sweet round asscheeks open, Her brown rosebud winking at him. "First lick everything on the outside clean, slave. I took a dump earlier and I don't know how good of a job I did wiping. Sweet tasting isn't it? Now point your tongue and start tongue punching my anus...NO! Harder, get your fucking worthless tongue in through the ring!" Miss Olivia gets behind him and grabs his head with Her hands and starts pushing his head deeper into Violet's open ass and gaping anus, his tongue disappearing inside the depths as Her asshole swallows his tongue inside. She sits down onto his tongue, telling him to keep tongue fucking Her delicious anus. She starts bouncing up and down on his face and tongue harder and harder, he screeches in pain but Olivia keeps his head held tight. She smothers him at the end and then climbs off of him, offering his face to Miss Olivia. She has him start by paying reverence to Her perfectly round ass, kissing the cheeks back and forth while Violet supervises this time. Instructing him what to do and pushing his head hard into the beautiful panty-clad ass. Finally, She pulls the thong aside and Violet orders him to start licking the now open crack. He starts to give it wet licks up and down, but Miss Olivia gets impatient and starts bouncing up and down on his now outstretched tongue, as Violet orders him: "Keep that fucking tongue out and taste Her asshole! Now swallow! Swallow Her ass juice, slave, and get used to that taste" Olivia grinds down on his face one last time and seems satisfied, She climbs off of him and Violet decides She wants one last deep cleaning. She climbs back onto his face, spreading Her cheeks wide, and orders the slave: "Tongue out, slave! Here it comes" She settles down onto his tongue and face, smothering him and making him blind and helpless. In the meantime, Miss Olivia gets up and stands in between his outstretched legs and steel chastity-encased cock. Violet motions toward his bulging balls, filled with cum because he hasn't been allowed an orgasm in weeks. Miss Olivia winds up and kicks the exposed balls, causing the slave to buck wildly under Violet's ass, but She holds him down and Olivia kicks them again, this time he flops around so hard, he does manage to scream before Violet smothers his mouth with Her open anus again. They finally get off of him and Violet says: "Your breath smells like ass, slave. Open your toilet mouth!" She spits in his mouth and Miss Olivia follows. They don't exactly hit the target, so they both try again with marginal success, so Violet just scoops up the spit and wipes it on the pig's tongue before they leave him, laughing.
    File Size : 518.86 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Tags: ass sucking, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, ass humiliation, ass slave, ass licking, ass kissing, ass worship, facesitting, dirty ass cleaning, ass smothering, asshole fetish, asshole worship, ass smelling, asshole slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/853e739103c82

7. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 1322.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02
    Tags: a bad boy, Disciplining, extreme,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4449cfbf8c41c

8. rakom

[​IMG]

Laying around in bed? Not doing his chores? Being a useless piece of trash? Miss Nomi does NOT find it funny and shows exactly what she thinks of his behaviour: outrageous! She has no more patience with him and starts KICKING her house slave directly in his BALLS. His balls always get him in trouble so it is better to BUST them until their as useless as he is. No mercy and with accurate blows, Miss Nomi gets him on his knees. Her Black leather BOOTS will do the trick. Bye bye balls!
    File Size : 205.25 MB
    Duration : 00:08:45
    Tags: queens of kink, ballbusted, ball slapping, nomi melone, ballbusting beauty, cbt, petite domme, ballbusting in boots, brutal, black leather boots, hard kicking, sadistic.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7ca46cb68d2bd

9. rakom

[​IMG]

It's a beautiful sunny day at the Femdom Retreat. Madame Caramel, Mistress Ava von Medisin and Myself are soaking in the pool and We've decided to amuse Ourselves by playing a little water game with Our slaves. The winner shall get to worship Us, while the pitiful losers will be punished and humiliated. The game is simple "fetch," except the slaves must retrieve and swim back using only their teeth to hold the coveted prize. My own medor is useless, downright pathetic, and a laughing stock for everyone in attendance. The remaining slaves battle admirably well, yet in the end there will be only one winner. #1 clip in category "OUTDOORS"
    File Size : 709.63 MB
    Duration : 00:11:40
    Tags: ezada sinn, madame caramel, ava von medisin.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/45e92492ed12d

10. rakom

[​IMG]

Rachel Rose is getting ready for her date with you and since she knows that you have a foot fetish she decided to get a pedicure before you two go out. Check out her cute blue painted toenails as you take them into your hands, massaging them for her. Watch her scrunch her toes and wiggle them before she spreads her toes for you, asking you to lick them. Taste her soles and wriggle your tongue between her toes before sucking on them. See her massage lotion onto her feet, making them extra soft and slippery for you. She knows you're turned on so go ahead and stroke your cock, following her jerk off instructions while you touch her perfect feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 226.88 MB
    Duration : 00:06:00
    Tags: rachel rose, foot tease, small feet, sexy feet, barefoot, foot sniffing, bare feet, petite feet, toes, jerk to feet, pov feet, sexy soles, girl feet, tiny toes, smooth soles.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1580d4559f98f

11. rakom

[​IMG]

Coco is in her bedroom, dressed for fetish sex in her thigh high boots, LEATHER GLOVES and SATIN shirt. All these fabrics and textures make her so horny. She simply cannot resist touching herself with her gloved hands. She must make herself CUM in this super HOT outfit and feel her gloved fingers in her wet pussy.
    File Size : 175.1 MB
    Duration : 00:07:35
    Tags: glovemansion, leather thigh high boots, coco de mal, black leather skirt, gloved masturbation, gloved masturbaton, long leather gloves, gloved fingering, opera length gloves, brunette.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a0eda912f21e1

12. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 171.06 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Tags: hard, a bad boy, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/13bebe538ac64

13. rakom

[​IMG]

After opening My latex bitch-boy's ass with My big black cock, now I want to try this huge cock on him. his tight ass has never been penetrated by a strap-on this large, but every bitch's hole has to start somewhere. It's laughable how My slut's minuscule locked dicklet pales in comparison with the length and girth of My enormous dildo. To be gentle, I slowly work it up inside as I stretch his man-pussy wider than ever before. I'm so proud of My slave as I have this confident feeling that further ass expanding will turn him into a very big bitch, willingly taking huge cocks for My pleasure.
    File Size : 140.7 MB
    Duration : 00:07:17
    Resolution : 854x480

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5be65ac5263fc

14. rakom

[​IMG]

Princess Leya is happy to tell you how it is, which is why she has no problem ridiculing you because you are fat. But don't worry, you are her pig which means as long as you have money you are still useful to her.
    File Size : 69.61 MB
    Duration : 00:05:06
    Tags: brutal, femdom, hard,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/35555808c3f4c

15. rakom

[​IMG]

It was a long day of filming and I decided to take a break, which the camera man decided to keep shooting. I will relax a little bit on the sofa, but this doesn't mean the slave can do so to. He will worship My boots, helping Me relax in this way. He has to start by gently kissing them, then he can move to sucking the heel deep down his throat. I allow him to touch My boots with his hands, but only My boots, or he will be slapped. And he has to lick My boots all over, cleaning and shining them, making them ready for a new shooting. After all, this is all he needs and wants, the feeling and taste of My boots. Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "BOOT DOMINATION"
    File Size : 80.58 MB
    Duration : 00:05:10
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: boot domination, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1aeb04f068184

16. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Trilly just got a new job as the assistant of the senior vice president of marketing at a prestigious company. She has a chilly meeting with her new bosss ex wife, the co-owner of the company, who tells her to check the desk drawer, where she finds a video camera. When the boss comes in to meet Trilly, he immediately starts pawing at her, taking off her sexy, strappy high heels before kissing and licking on her gorgeous feet. Soon his pants are down and hes fucking her feet for a steamy foot job. Little does he know, Trilly catches it all on film, thanks to his ex wife. Now he must meet her demands, or suffer the consequences. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 504.14 MB
    Duration : 00:09:32
    Tags: goddess brianna, trilliam.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e28ff3c6b5e87

17. rakom

[​IMG]

Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease & denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?.. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
    File Size : 340.42 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Tags: ezada sinn, gaia.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/166875ee1f05f

18. rakom

[​IMG]

I haven't even started using My slave, I just tied him up in My bed and his cock is already pushing so hard on that metal chastity cage that it just must hurt. I know full well that My presence, the touch of My long sharp nails and spit I feed him with turn My slave on, yet I get far wetter and even more aroused when I sense his submission and surrender to My devastating Feminine power. To feel the slave struggle and suffer as I drop My voluptuous nylon covered ass over his face, his whole head fitting perfectly under My butt-cheeks and muscular thighs. I don't care one little bit if he can breathe or not. he is here for My pleasure, unable to escape, bound by thick ropes spread eagle on My bed. Like any slave, he is just a tool for My enjoyment, today a human cushion for My royal ass to sit on.
    File Size : 181.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/084faf38b7eb5

19. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Valerie is getting ready for her new temp job and is prepared to secure a permanent position with a pay increase. To sway her new boss to see things her way, she decides to seduce him, starting by slipping off her sexy high heeled open toe pumps and making him suck on her toes. Watch as he slides his tongue along her beautiful bare feet, slipping his tongue between her toes and licking her soft soles. See her rub her wet pussy, masturbating as he worships her feet. Once his pants are down she gives him the steamy foot job he craves, squeezing his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches. Will she foot milk him and make him cum all over her feet? This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 656.06 MB
    Duration : 00:16:43
    Tags: femdom, office, toejob.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bb19234c14fb0

20. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Jacey is training a slave to do nothing but make Her cum; namely by licking, sucking and tongue fucking Her divine pussy and sacred asshole. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation. He also has a cruel humbler encasing his balls, to give Goddess Jacey easy access to his most sensitive areas for torment. She loves the idea of the slave being in agony while She simultaneously orgasm onto the slave's face and into his mouth. She loves feeling the screams in Her pussy, the furious struggle for breath, acting like a vacuum on Her pussy and sometimes giving Her multiple orgasms. She starts off by rubbing Her gorgeous pussy in his face, back and forth and telling him NOT to lick, not yet. "You DON'T have permission to lick it yet, slave. I will rub it all over your ugly face, so that you can feel and smell my superior sex. You will wear my scent and not wash it off for 24 hours" She slowly starts rubbing Her juicy wet pussy back and forth over his face, as he groans in frustration. She starts jerking his cock also, his dick turning to steel as She relentlessly teases him. Then She tells him to just stick his tongue straight out and to not move. She starts gaining harder on his face now, ordering him to drink all fluids from Her divine pussy: "Drink all my juices slave! Anything that comes from my body goes into you." She starts really face fucking the slave nows his face disappears in Her crotch and the table starts creaking and straining as She pounds Her pussy up and down, back and forth on his face.. She starts humming and the pussy juices start flowing, leaving the hapless slave looking like a glazed donut. She turns around and speeds Her ass cheeks wide open and orders the slave to tongue fuck and clean Her unclean anus. He points his tongue like a cock and starts pistoling it in and out, in and out, as She slams Her big ass down onto his face over and over. Finally, after humming and teasing and then denying the slave, She hops off his prone body and leavers for Her date. Now She needs cock, and She would NEVER allow a slave to penetrate Her.
    File Size : 379.04 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13
    Tags: pussy service slave, female fluid consumption, pussy domination, pussy licking, pussy sucking, pussy cleaning, ass eating, ass cleaninig, ass slave, smothering, female supremacy, pussy whipped, cbt, humbler, tease and denial.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/02016d10c00f8

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted