Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by rakom, Sep 4, 2023.

1. rakom

rakom Active Member Level 2

[​IMG]

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper is running a massage business out of Her home to make some extra money and has a client on Her table. She's just clad in Her sexy sports bra and panties, sitting atop his back and giving him a working over while he lies naked under the sheet. But he clearly has different ideas about what services She is offering, as he keeps making comments about Her body, etc. She simply laughs it off, as She understands the limited male mind. But then he reaches up and starts stroking Her leg: "Hey baby, I bet you really need a massage yourself, you got some niiiiice legs there, honey!" She suddenly climbs off his back and in a much harsher tone tells him to get on his back for a temple massage. He sighs and flips over, his eyes closed. She starts to massage his temples but then quietly climbs up onto the table alongside his head. She then suddenly slams Her ass down onto his face, he screams in shock and starts to flail his arms around but She pulls his towel away and grabs his balls and crushes them. He wakes up in bondage, chained to the table with a collar and leash, in chastity and completely confused. "You insulted me in my place of work and you acted like a fucking pig, so now you're gonna learn how to respect women. You like my ass so much? You're gonna get more of my ass than you ever thought" She climbs onto his face and slams Her thong-covered ass onto his face, Her sweet round ass cheeks covering both sides of his face and head. He keeps trying to speak, but She just flogs his body and then puts Her full weight back onto his face. She smothers him over and over, finally pulling aside the white g-string, making him smell it and the stick his tongue out and taste it, asking him: "How does it taste?" "Terrible, Queen" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" - She becomes enraged and starts wailing on his prone body with Her flogger. "YOU TELL ME IT FUCKING TASTES DELICIOUS! Get Your tongue up there! Move it around in circles, then swallow and repeat, slave" He starts lapping away at Her asshole, pointing his tongue and sliding it up Her sweet little puckered brown starfish. She starts slamming Her ass into his face, holding the cheeks apart to ensure that Her anus gapes enough for his tongue to slam all the way in and come back out. He starts mewling in pain as the face-fucking gets more intense, but She flogs his body repeatedly and warns him: "Don't you DARE to take you tongue out of my asshole! Keep that tongue completely extended and suck on my asshole like a newborn on a tit. This is your new life, as a suck ass slave for me" "Yes Queen" She then plops down on him, smothering him again while telling him: "This is the best position for deep anal and colon cleaning, so get used to holding your breath for long periods of time while servicing inside my ass. KEEP THAT TONGUE OUT" She lets up for air but almost immediately slams Her sweet ass down onto his face, sealing his airways as the clip fades out until his next training. Continued In: My Rectal Masseuse: Deeper, Pig! (HD 4K MP4)
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 240.92 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass licking, ass slave, ass worship, ass humiliation, facesitting, face fucking, anal face fucking, male slavery, female supremacy, ass cleaning slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8253dc91cfe1f

2. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 310.29 MB
    Duration : 00:09:39
    Tags: hard, free femdom, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/376a8d66bd233

3. rakom

[​IMG]

Fulfill your hottest voyeuristic fantasy by watching the beautiful Sophia Leone engage in phone sex while having an obedient slave worship her pantyhose covered feet. The foot slave lavishes her high heeled shoes and feet with kisses while she totally ignores him. Sophia is engrossed in the telephone conversation and getting really hot from the teasing. She rubs her bare breasts and fingers her sweet pussy. The slave removes her shoes and savors the flavor of her feet in stockings. As Sophia Leone brings herself to orgasm she instructs the slave to jerk off on her perfect pantyhose covered feet. When he spills his load she serves it to him as a snack served straight off her stocking clad feet and toes. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 511.2 MB
    Duration : 00:11:15
    Tags: sophia leone, sexy latina goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, cum on pantyhose, foot slave, cum on feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, high heels, nylon soles, submissive male, pantyhose, femdom.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/390d3665e4d5e

4. rakom

[​IMG]

Outside and exposed, bound with his wrists high and his cock locked in chastity - this slave is owned by Me. Unfortunately for him, he has been denied any sexual release for well over a month. With My round ass in tight pants rubbing up against him, it's easy to understand why his little dicklet rapidly becomes aroused. The slave is begging for Me to touch him with My hands, to let him feel some warmth. It is so easy to tease him in this state, it's enough to just take his metal chastity cage off and rub his prick a little. The longer I stoke him, the stronger the urgency in his begging grows. Should I offer him a release or lock him back into chastity, blue balls and all? If he really wants an orgasm, can he stay hard, especially if I'm not toying with him? Guess I'll just have to sit back, watch, and find out. #1 clip in category "TEASE & DENIAL"
    File Size : 618.59 MB
    Duration : 00:10:33
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/78a89f4fbfd62

5. rakom

[​IMG]

Total classic! My property kneels and offers his large monthly tribute to ensure he remains at my feet as my bitch-- It's not bad...could have been more... but I will allow pussy, ass and some worship of my cute feet-- all for my own benefit, of course lol (Goddess is in a good mood today plus I'm extremely horny)! Thorough homage is given to my sacred asshole and my sweet, warm, wet pussy lays down several goddess orgasms as I fuck my 'cum rags' face! he begs for my pussy....lol. Sure, just hold still as I wipe it dry on your face after I've been tongue worshiped and served! After my sexual satisfaction, I let my lil buffoon lick my asshole while I relax and shop online with his money. Then tell him to fuck off. OMG I have him so whipped!!! ALL the pleasure is MINE...slave's reward: he gets to continue serving and being my little bitch! That alone is worth draining his entire bank account for!! dufus remains in chastity per my command...and (my) life is good!Another classic face sitting clip:pantyhose face sitting! (breath control)!
    File Size : 578.8 MB
    Duration : 00:15:36
    Tags: pussy licking, femdom, foot fetish, ass worship, oral servitude, oral sex, female domination, financial domination, chastity, zephy, zephianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/25070dd758e14

6. rakom

[​IMG]

The supreme Goddess Brianna has an obedient slave restrained and on his knees before her. The servant has a huge black dildo strapped to his face so he can have a close up view of his goddess's pleasure. Brianna has a rope tied around his ball sack so she can lead him where she wants. She makes fun of the slave's hard dick because he won't be using that at all today. As always, the slave serves her purposes. Goddess Brianna employs the face-mounted dildo in various positions, but the slave fails to make her achieve orgasm. The atmosphere changes as the goddess's focus now turns to punishing the slave for his shortcomings. The slave lies on the floor face up so he can clean his mistress's shoes with his tongue. Constricted by the taunt rope, the slave's balls turn dark purple. Goddess Brianna has the inefficient slave lick the soles of her bare feet while begging to be punished for his poor performance. She begins squishing his balls with her feet, and then slaps them hard with her soles. The goddess informs her slave that this is only step one of his punishment and he will suffer even more tomorrow. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 369.81 MB
    Duration : 00:10:51
    Tags: goddess brianna, feetondemand, domination, bondage, shoe worship, soles, cbt, tease, denial, dildo, humiliation, foot slave, slave training, milf, worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/053298bc768aa

7. rakom

[​IMG]

I'm hungry to turn this bound toy into My strap-on bitch today. I'm going to invade his man-pussy so hard that the spikes of My strap-on harness pierce the pale skin on his butt-cheeks. When I'm finished with My sissy, he's going to feel it for hours afterward. In a way that's the definition of a "good fuck". Opening up his hole is almost effortless as my fingers slip in easily: one, then two, three and four in total. Next My cock quickly burrows deep and conquers the slut's exposed fuckhole. Full thrusts make My toy moan in pain as the pointy spikes scratch his ball sack and his pink ass. The more traumatic it becomes for him, the higher My arousal. Yes, this is indeed what I would describe as "good fucking".
    File Size : 461.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8edec5b0ba15c

8. rakom

[​IMG]

I totally LOVE it when guys lick my shoes! The degradation is such a HUGE turn on and it shows devotion to me as the alpha goddess. Oh and, it also places you as the lowest rung on the slave totem pole. Basically "doormat" status, haha! Seriously, who gets a huge boner from getting on their knees and licking the bottom of a woman's shoe?? How pathetic can you be? Do you realize what I may have stepped in? I've been to the park, shopping and the gym in these sneakers. And WHAT THE FUCK is on the bottom?!?! I think it was some chewed up gum that someone spit out on the sidewalk, so I purposely stepped in it lmao!!! Plus I know for a fact I stepped in d*g sh** at the park a few days prior...I mostly scrapped it all off but I know there's still a faint scent of it, and maybe a speck or two still there. This is why I love foot boys--they are SO easy to manipulate. All I do is lift my shoe up and say, "lick it" and just the thought that they MIGHT get to worship my stinky feet makes them do it!! I completely humiliate my dumbass slave while he licks the d*g off the bottom of my sneakers--making him show his erection and make "sexual sounds" as he licks and humps the couch lol. he almost cums when I wipe my stinky goddess feet all over his loser face but of course he's denied. Chastity makes my slave do ANYTHING I say, no matter how degrading! What a pathetic existence but hey, my shoes always look new (and degrading men turns me the HELL ON)!!
    File Size : 548.12 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24
    Tags: shoe licking, sneaker licking, sneaker worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4cee4515ba1a2

9. rakom

[​IMG]

Immense humiliation!! I have been making my cucky loser do my man's laundry and iron his work shirts, but this time I make him lick the bottom of his dress shoes before our date! And I film and snapchat it, sending pics to my girlfriends so they can laugh at my loser's TOTAL humiliation!! I laugh hysterically at him...he'll literally do anything I say!! I wake up after a short nap and my loser cucky is still licking my stud's shoes lol. I make him crawl behind me into the bathroom and help me get all dolled up for my date; zip my dress up, put my jewelry on, etc. I even spray some hairspray right in his mouth and make him swallow it, just to degrade him (which makes me bust out laughing at him again!). Then I make him praise my man as the king 10 times out loud lmao!! I take selfies on the couch for a bit and text my hot stud, and make my loser slave lick the bottom of my shoes too! haha!! Things are getting pretty serious between me and my man, so I tell my cucky slave that he's gonna have to start paying for my man's gym membership, car payments, etc...and he'll have to worship my man as his king whether he likes it or not. Just before leaving, I remind my slave that he is to complete my stud's university law assignment while I'm out getting fucked!!
    File Size : 448.14 MB
    Duration : 00:10:08
    Tags: male shoe licking, female shoe licking, doormat, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/077420ada4bc6

10. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexis is about to go out, but her friend isnt ready to leave yet. As her friend finishes getting ready, she decides to tease her friends husband. She starts by grabbing his cock, then takes a seat, propping her feet up on the kitchen table. After taking off her sexy pointed toe high heels, he kisses her feet then wraps his tongue around each toe, sliding it in between them before licking her bare soles. See her slap his face with her feet and shove her foot in his mouth. Things heat up when they switch rooms and she pulls his cock out, giving him a steamy foot job. Watch as she massages his cock with her feet, foot milking him like he craves. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 128X720 resolution.
    File Size : 534.07 MB
    Duration : 00:13:42
    Tags: toe sucking, alexia rodregez.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/28f6abcc4c5de

11. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna has caught you masturbating three times this week. You're only having sex with her four or five times per week, and that just isn't enough for her. If you're wasting your cum on masturbation, that means you aren't giving it to your Goddess. You can see how a new form of discipline is absolutely necessary. As a weak, submissive male, clearly you can't control yourself, and you need a Goddess to do it for you. Goddess Brianna hands you a chastity cage and instructs you to wear it on your cock. She will have the only key. Goddess Brianna loves the control it gives her, and she wants to test just how uncomfortable you're willing to be for her. She knows how much you love her feet. Now that you're locked up, Goddess Brianna tells you her plans for the evening. She's invited over six of her FemDom friends to tease you mercilessly with their sexy, bare feet, and you're going to have to worship all of them, totally unable to have your release. Your chastity training will surely teach you not to deny your Goddess what is rightfully hers. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 148.75 MB
    Duration : 00:05:58
    Tags: foot fetish, dominant woman, sexy feet, slave training, goddess brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6c209e5eea331

12. rakom

[​IMG]

Lick my cute, white Converse sneakers until they're shiny and looking new! These shoes make my goddess feet so stinky :) Whatever I've stepped in must taste pretty good because my loser slave has a huge boner lol!! So I ball bust him for awhile to amuse myself--then my stud calls and I tell him I'm getting my shoes licked lmao!! I LOVE when losers lick my shoes, it's so hot!! That means the sex will be WAY hotter when my stud fucks me later!!
    File Size : 539.9 MB
    Duration : 00:13:43
    Tags: shoe licking, converse, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bbe1dcd341dc2

13. rakom

[​IMG]

It's tough working in the office next to a beauty like Goddess Adrienne, so when she asks you to troubleshoot her desktop you are more than happy to assist. While you are down under her desk to check all power and cable connections you simply can't resist stealing a whiff of her feet. Uh oh! She saw you. You are busted and now Adrienne knows that you are one of those foot loving weirdos. But rather than reveal your secret to the entire office, she thinks it will be more fun to keep you under the desk and have you jerk off to her feet. She kicks off her shoes and has you sniff the strong natural scent trapped in her stocking clad feet. Adrienne rubs her feet all over your pervy face. You love the smooth texture, the odor of her perfect feet and the way her pantyhose snags on your facial stubble. You have no choice and obligingly worship every inch of her precious feet while you squeeze your cock to an explosive end. You are Goddess Adrienne's footboy now. Start licking up the mess you made. Your mistress won't go home with dirty pantyhose. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 210.71 MB
    Duration : 00:05:13
    Tags: adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/68637855c6150

14. rakom

[​IMG]

This male only has one "health issue" and it's located between his legs: his useless BALLS need to go! They are just dangling there, looking ugly and not being productive. We, as doctors know exactly what his diagnosis and cure should be: castration! With sadistic smiles on our faces we tenderize his nuts first with lots of SQUEEZING, punching and SLAPPING before KICKING him repeatedly and without mercy in the balls until they are raw and broken. We love our job here at the clinic!
    File Size : 363.67 MB
    Duration : 00:14:04
    Tags: queens of kink, medical clinic, balls destruction, mistress fetish liza, blonde, barefoot ballbusting, liz rainbow, barefeet ballbusting, castration, broken balls, sadistic doctor, ballbusting punishment.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3ac858918a026

15. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 737.72 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Tags: foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/20debdd332ddf

16. rakom

[​IMG]

Anal hook inside, mouth plugged and cock in CHASTITY...all in prepation of my BBC. This slut needs a good, hard FUCKING with my big STRAP-ON cock. I want to see this anal whore bent over as I penetrate and sodomize his fuck hole, hard, deep...until he starts screaming amd wimpering. Day and night, my slave needs to be stretched and pounded because he is such a SLUT for my BBC.
    File Size : 386.16 MB
    Duration : 00:14:56
    Tags: queens of kink, anal training, rubber doll, mistress fetish liza, strap-on fucking, gagged, latex goddess, bitch boy, anal hook, bbc, anal slut, rubber slave, oudoors fucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/26ca0560822bd

17. rakom

[​IMG]

Every slave has to learn to serve his Mistress the proper way - the way that She desires. This proper way is not universal, every Mistress likes to be served differently, and it's the job of the slave to learn to satisfy Her accordingly.As I show in this clip to My friends Madame Caramel, Mistress Ava von Medisin and Domina Sophia Larou at a Femdom Retreat event, I like My slaves to know several standard things before they even start serving Me. First of all, it's the positions: at least the 10 basic positions that the slave has to learn, to recognize the hand gesture associated with, and to assume properly. Collaring, inspection, handcuffs, punishment - all My slaves should be at all time ready to assume any of the positions I train them. Or the 10-step boot worship routine that I like all My slaves to know and be able to perform at any moment, for My pleasure. That is the job of a slave, to please his Mistress in the proper way. This clip shows a glimpse into the life of Female Supremacy and was shot with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "FEMALE SUPREMACY"
    File Size : 98.84 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Resolution : 720x406
    Tags: ezada sinn, madame caramel, ava von medisin, sophia larou.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a00b8bc6bd5bb

18. rakom

[​IMG]

Sorceress Morgana is awoken by the sound of loudly clattering dishes. She is furious that her slave is making so much noise after she warned him that she'd be recovering from a late night out. The sorceress commences with a tongue lashing then commences with the punishment. She bends him over her knees and slaps his bare ass hard with her palm. In his current position, the slave has a great view of Morgana's feet. He counts the licks on his ass and begs for more. After the grueling punishment, Sorceress Morgana instructs the slave to prepare her bath. Once she is seated in the warm tub with a glass of red wine, the slave is told to worship her feet. The sorceress provides continual instruction and reminds the slave to only perform exactly as told. Once the complete tongue bathing of her feet is done, the slave sponges them clean with the bath water. This slave is fare from perfect, but Sorceress Morgana knows how to train him. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 214.45 MB
    Duration : 00:14:58
    Tags: sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, toe sucking, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, paddling, heels, foot lust, spanking, foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5dce44916d229

19. rakom

[​IMG]

Empress Aria has Her slave completely helpless, secured in twin spreader bars for its hands and feet, a collar and leash around its neck and a blinding slave hood on for sensory deprivation and utter vulnerability to the Empress' whims. She strides in wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants and a black bra and wielding twin floggers. She announces to the slave what its use is today as a yoga mat, shoving Her delicate alabaster foot in its mouth for a quick cleaning. Then She sits on the slave's chest and starts stretching, Her feet in its face: "Your piece of garbage body has to serve some use for me. Now shut up and stay still!" She then moves forward and suddenly sits directly on the slave's face, cutting off its air, as She puts Her legs out alongside its head, grasping Her ankles to stretch Her hamstrings. She has the slave's face between Her thighs, squeezing hard it starts making squeaking noises until She finally relents, moving back up the slave's chest with Her full bodyweight again. She announces: "Now I'm gonna work my quads and glutes, doing squats...right over your stupid slave face! Now beg me to sit on your face and smother you. I know how much you want to worship my sacred pussy- which you are only guaranteed to taste when it's filled with my lover's cum. This is the closest you're gonna get until you earn a taste." She smothers him over and over with Her in between squats, taking longer and longer rests each time, grinding and mashing Her sweaty, yoga pants covered pussy in his helpless face. After doing a few sets, SHe turns around and tells the slave: "Now, I'm gonna do them the other way...so that you can smell my sweaty ass juice; I haven't showered today...but don't worry, you'll get to do that too a little later" She then sits back down onto the slave's face with Her ass crammed into his immobilized face and head, the sounds of its futile gasps for breath can be heard as She takes longer and longer times smothering the slave in Her tight little ass. "Breath it in, slave, and get used to the smell. You're gonna be tasting my unwashed asshole very, very soon. I want to hear how good it smells and I want you to beg me to smother you with it - GO!" "Please Empress Aria, PLEASE! PLEASE smother me with Your smelly, sweaty, stinky ass and asshole! I need to smell Your sweaty ass Empress, please!" She slams Her ass back down onto his face, putting Her full weight onto his head as She lifts Her legs up to do a final stretch. She deprives him of air for a good 30 seconds, and then stands up, tosses the flogger onto its prone body, and walks out of the dungeon, promising to be back soon for more torments. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4)
    File Size : 262.76 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Tags: smother, smothering, ass smother, yoga pants smothering, sweat smelling, ass smelling, foot cleaning, human furniture, human yoga mat, breath control, countdowns, pussy smothering, ass kissing, female supremacy, foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/01a9771050897

20. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 358.03 MB
    Duration : 00:08:48
    Tags: hard, Disciplining, crazy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2e24f6c3f4640

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted