Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by rakom, Sep 4, 2023.

1. rakom

rakom Active Member Level 2

[​IMG]

This guinea pig of a slave is here so My friend Mademoiselle de S can demonstrate a wonderful new multi-attachment gag She's brought to the dungeon today. With the slave's wrists handcuffed behind the back and his balls chain leashed to the metal truss, he's going to stay firmly in place as We try all these wonderful accessories. The toilet paper holder looks interesting, but maybe We can find a better use for it. The ashtray attachment is cute, but could it replace the slave's mouth as a dump for My ash and cigarette butts? And can the slave hold a full glass on the serving tray at the necessary height without spilling it? Finally, the boot brush is very amusing, let's hope it's also practical as well. After so much testing, too bad if the slave's neck muscles become weak and sore, as this is how I like My men: naked, gagged, useful, and in pain.
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 496.23 MB
    Duration : 00:11:24
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada sinn, mademoiselle de s.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fc51c48990018

2. rakom

[​IMG]

My fetish for leather is very strong, I not only love to wear it, but also am very attracted to men dressed in leather. My sissy slave also loves leather, but he is not allowed to wear it, he is only allowed to worship it. And he is so addicted to leather, that I can make him worship another man, as long as the man is wearing leather. I know the sissy doesn't like men, but he will do it for Me. Moreover, he will not only worship My bull's leather, I can even make him suck the bull's cock. A real cock, not like his sissy clitty. I know the sissy prefers to suck My cock, I can see it on his face, but he has no choice, he has to prepare My bull's cock, because after that I am going to use it for My pleasure. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
    File Size : 171.27 MB
    Duration : 00:07:47
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c22dc92228758

3. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 349.32 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36
    Tags: brutal, hard, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/62b6dafcbdd3a

4. rakom

[​IMG]

It was the end of a long whipping session. My slave's back was full of nice red marks, but he still had to take 10 more whiplashes. Suddenly I realize he is aroused, he has a bulge in his punishment panties. Did I manage to turn him into a masochist, has he started to like pain, although he absolutely hated it not so long ago? Or is this pain, just because it's coming from Me, his Mistress, a pleasure? Anyway, this gives Me an interesting idea: I want to milk him before giving him the final 10 lashes; when his arousal will be consumed, these 10 lashes will feel completely different. An aroused man can take a lot of pain and humiliation, but right after cumming they don't even want to hear about any more. Then it's even more interesting and arousing for Me to hurt them, and that's what I'm going to do. I will have My slave jerk off and cum into a glass, I will even not ruin it, I want to be sure his arousal is completely consumed. Then, and only then, he will receive the final 10 whiplashes and more, he will have to eat his own cum. Am I sadistic or what? This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
    File Size : 129 MB
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Resolution : 720x406
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1be8b41643821

5. rakom

[​IMG]

Sneakers and jeans. Trampled beneath the immortal feet of Lady Zephianna. I arrive home and immediately crush my human doormat beneath the treads of my cute converse shoes. No mercy is shown, as I do not care about your pain--other than the fact it makes me wet to hear a loser beg for mercy beneath my feet. French kiss my treads and lick the dirty bottom of my shoes as I belittle you like the piece of doormat you are!! he had a fat lip and swollen face when I was done, haha!! -cock, balls, throat and face standing- shoe bottom licking, shoe shoved into mouth-humiliation and verbal mocking
    File Size : 488.53 MB
    Duration : 00:11:04
    Tags: shoe licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04cb6739a0796

6. rakom

[​IMG]

I want to this slave's nipples, I know they are very sensitive and it will make him suffer a lot. Still, he will take the pain because I, his Goddess and Owner, like to inflict it. However, to silence his screams I shall muffle his face under the weight of My big round ass. The slave's continual squirming and wiggling like a worm beneath My boots is extremely annoying, and ultimately only making Me want to hurt him more. he must learn to appreciate the honor of enduring this torment from Me, and understand that I will simply toss him aside if he can't learn to be silent and accept My nails digging into his tender flesh. Clearly there is only one way he can sexually satisfy Me, his Goddess - by accepting pain. This clip is a part of a private play session and was filmed with a phone on a tripod using no additional lighting.
    File Size : 485.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/dc6ee3a8cc293

7. rakom

[​IMG]

I LOVE repeatedly kicking men in the face!! Makes me wet to inflict pain with my feet! My loser slave didn't even do anything wrong (other than being the usual dumbass), sometimes I like to come home and just KICK his ASS. My victim is handcuffed and helpless to my cruelties-- and kisses my powerful feet while I kick him so many times in the face I lose count! After kicking his ass and walking all over him, I make him lick the bottom of my shoes-- then remove them with his teeth and worship my sweaty goddess feet! What an IDIOT!! I kick men's asses, then make them lick my feet LoL!! This loser totally fears my feet...as he should! (notice the shiner on his cheek and fat lip)
    File Size : 355.61 MB
    Duration : 00:10:31
    Tags: foot fetish, foot licking, ass kicking, face kicking, foot worship, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f144a8a316e8d

8. rakom

[​IMG]

19 year-old Mistress Leda Lotharia and 22 year-old Princess Jane Rogers are demoting a slave from pussy slave to toilet. His cock is useless, so it has been placed in permanent chastity, and because he wasn't able to keep his average clitoral orgasm time (ACOT) to under 5 minutes on average, he will now become a receptacle for their bodily waste. But first, they must condition him to first tolerate and then LOVE the smell and taste of their assholes. So the two young Dommes have both recently used their assholes, and walk in arm-in-arm in full regalia; Mistress Leda takes off Her Cruella DeVille jacket wearing a sexy black dress with Her ass completely open for easy-access and Her full tits with big, sexy, upturned nipples. Princess Jane is clad in a black PVC dress and top. Princess Jane explains: "We're going to turn you into Mistress Leda's toilet slave, so get ready to worship some ass" Mistress Leda adds as She mounts the slave's face: "Yeah, I need you for cleaning my shithole and my filthy, slutty snatch!" As She climbs atop the slave, with Her round young ass in his face, She blasts a fart directly into his nose, causing him to wail and gag in disgust. Princess Jane reaches around Her and grasps both firm ass cheeks in each hand. Prying them open to give the slave better access to Her anal canal, She instructs the slave on what to do: "Put your nose in Her crack and take a deep, deep sniff, slave. A pig like you will drool at that smell" He puts his nose in and smells, retching at the rank odor of Her unwashed anus. But there is no mercy, Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it into Her asscrack and his nose into Her open anus. She fucks his nose with Her asshole, back and forth, Her ass cheeks slamming into his cheeks: "We're gonna make you a little fucktoy, your nose is bigger than your cock I think....now LICK Her asshole. Point your slave tongue and get it past the anal ring, deep inside to probe for morsels'. She has him first lick, then suck Her anus clean. Then Princess Jane, removing Her skirt, climbs atop the slave's face and Mistress Leda spreads Her perfect little ass and tiny asshole. But with Her cheeks spread wide and the slave's tongue pointed and his cock and balls at their mercy, She pushes his tongue in deep, sucking and lapping away at the hole so that it starts to open to his ministrations like a flower. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass, slamming his face into Her ass and his tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, trying to seemingly get his entire head up Her ass as She slams down on his face and smother him for multiple countdowns before he blacks out.
    File Size : 478.09 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Tags: ass eating pig, ass slave, toilet slave, toilet slave training, dirty ass cleaner, ass sucking, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, ass bouncing, ass humiliation, facesitting, ass grinding, ass smelling, anal nose fucking, ass face.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f7b988b83ebfd

9. rakom

[​IMG]

I was getting ready to film an age regression / handjob clip, and I was wearing this new pair of leggings for the first time. I loved them so much, that I just could not refrain from squashing My pink poodle's face under My ass before starting the filming proper. The camera was there, so why not record it?
    File Size : 183.78 MB
    Duration : 00:09:25
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c8f0e942d8dfa

10. rakom

[​IMG]

Alyssa Kayson is all ready for dinner but her husband hands her a remote controlled vibrator and tells her to put it inside her pussy. She tells him to put it inside her twat and they leave for the anticipated dinner. As they sip their wine, Alyssa twitches her legs while her husband controls the vibrator remote. He goes to the restroom and horny Alyssa starts rubbing her husband's friend's cock. He gets really hard and in no time he takes out his huge boner and Alyssa strokes his dick with her petite feet. She rubs his thick shaft with her cute toes, rubbing it against her bare soles and enjoys milking the guy's cock until he cums all over her feet. Watch this thrilling session of horny Alyssa cheating on her husband with her sexy feet! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    File Size : 414.76 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56
    Tags: footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e8058a10828c3

11. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 270.48 MB
    Duration : 00:05:49
    Tags: a bad boy, easy femdom, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/36e97bd994530

12. rakom

[​IMG]

Alexa Rydell is looking as sexy as ever in only a black and pink bra and pretty pink panties, showing off her taut, gorgeous body. She is eager to show off her new pedicure, so take an up close look at her cute little toes! The pedicure has left her feet so soft and smooth, wouldn't you just love to touch them? Watch as she flexes her toes and shows off her beautiful bare feet and sexy, wrinkly high arches. Don't stop there, though, check out her long, sexy legs, petite frame, small perky boobs, and perfect bottom, too! See her teasingly flex her toes in your face as she rubs her pussy for you. If you're good, she'll give you a peek! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 196.54 MB
    Duration : 00:05:12
    Tags: alexa rydell.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e1f50d05e90c2

13. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna has her latest foot slave in quite a predicament. He stands before her, hands bound and balls painfully stretched by a five pound weight. She first teases him with her feet adorned in strappy high heeled sandals. A commitment to suffer for his owner is secured and immediately acted upon. Goddess Brianna doles out a lesson in posture, form, pain and humility. The slave is made to swing the weight between his legs and has it dropped by his Goddess. She then begins to kick the weight, showing off her beautiful pedicured feet encased in the sandals. Several kicks are administered as Goddess Brianna continues to admonish the slave for posture and flinching. Soon a very heavy kick leaves the foot slave doubled over and made to kiss the very foot that brought him low. Next the slave stands before his seated Goddess in a chastity cage. She uses a vibrating wand on his cage that leaves him visibly trembling. Made to lie down, the slave is allowed a few opportunities to kiss her shoes between feeling the heels digging deeply into his tender flesh. Ultimately Goddess Brianna has her slave pledge continued suffering for the opportunity to one day worship her bare feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 668.9 MB
    Duration : 00:15:46
    Tags: goddess brianna, feetondemand, sub male, sexy shoes, high heels, serve your goddess, ball, dominant feet, goddess feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, milf, goddess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b555b71cda72c

14. rakom

[​IMG]

My human pet probably remembers what I told him, how much I want to cum while whipping him. Today is his lucky day: he will get to lick My Sanctum through just My latex pants while I am going to whip his already bruised ass. The better the job he does - the more intense the whipping will be. My puppy is nothing more than a sexual toy that exists to please Me. Like any untrained pet, he must be taught when, where, and how to lick. Starting from My inner tights and straight to My divine Sanctum, with a long, hard, strong tongue, My pet has one purpose: to satisfy Me. I will have an orgasm in any way I wish. The more intense his suffering, the more passionate My release. #1 clip in category "ORAL SERVITUDE"
    File Size : 525.68 MB
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Resolution : 854x480

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d378cf5e1531f

15. rakom

[​IMG]

Let's see how slutty our RUBBER DOLL really is. It seems that CHASTITY device is already nice and wet, but the maid is going to have to satisfy our STRAP-ON cocks with it's mouth and FUCK HOLE, seperately and at the same time. A good SPITROASTING in the kitchen will be fun and reminds our latex toy who is in charge here.
    File Size : 256.93 MB
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Tags: queens of kink, latex maid, pegging, mistress fetish liza, redhead, pegged slave, red mistress, double domme, spitroast, katrina transdoll, strap-on whore, chastity, rubber doll, strapon fucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/161d9c4eea0f8

16. rakom

[​IMG]

I'm much stronger and taller than this slave, but he'll be My pony anyway. No matter how tiny he is, a slave of Mine must be able to carry My Amazon frame and weight. After adding some fancy horse tack and suspending cum milking buckets from his nipples, My pony's appearance starts to show some promise. Sadly, after a few short trots around the track, his sweaty back is already showing signs of sway and fatigue. Attempting to teach him the dressage pose of "rearing up" proves utterly fruitless as well. My pony needs more endurance training, spurred onward by some strong whip motivation. In time, I'll surely make a real - even if miniature - stallion out of him.
    File Size : 542.77 MB
    Duration : 00:15:40

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f1ba6563525e3

17. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Adrienne is getting tired of her live in boyfriend not helping out. He doesn't pay rent or contribute to the household. She's already got him locked in chastity, but he still isn't falling into line. Adrienne makes him wear pink lingerie and panties around their home. She further belittles him by making him eat the cum of one of her lovers straight from the used condom. He complies with her instructions and thinks he deserves sex. Goddess Adrienne will only allow him to worship her feet while jerking off. As an extra reward, she will let him lick his own cum off her feet. It appears he's kind of fond of the flavor so she wants him to have more. Adrienne will make him a regular cum eating slut. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 262.99 MB
    Duration : 00:14:29
    Tags: adrienne brontide, feetondemand, dominant woman, goddess adrienne, goddess, foot tease, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, goddess worship, bare feet, domination, sissy, crossdress.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f1194101d6a16

18. rakom

[​IMG]

I know you've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled, soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes, then I'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet, all the way up to my ankles. That's right, jerk your cock to my sexy feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 199.65 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20
    Tags: pov, joi, jazmin coxx.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7604957bd9ba3

19. rakom

[​IMG]

I love gloves, especially leather ones. I have plenty of them. And today I want to test which of My red leather gloves are better for smothering. Red, to match the red leather trousers I'm wearing, and contrasting My black leather corset and top. My guinea pig for this test is also covered in leather from tip to toe, like a leather mummy, just all black. I will take each pair of gloves, one by one, and see which ones make him struggle for air more. I know he loves leather, and he loves My gloves, so he should enjoy having them pressed tight against his face, feeling their smell and touch. Does he really need air in these conditions?Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 87.65 MB
    Duration : 00:07:58
    Resolution : 720x438
    Tags: glove fetish, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7c6c62b3ad73b

20. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna is seated before a kneeling slave. She instructs him to assume the default position. This isn't his first time serving but he seems to have forgotten everything! The slave is told to assume the next position, bow, and makes several mistakes in posture.Taking her crop in hand, Goddess Brianna seeks to correct her slave's forgetfulness. The slave is made to count off ten strokes, thanking her with each lash. Still confused, the slave makes mistakes time and again. His bare ass is struck again and again as his behavior is corrected.For the next phase of his punishment the slave is made to clean the heels of his Goddess. She's walked all over in them, restrooms, parking lots, a dirty convention floor. He licks all of the filth off her shoes and recites aloud the positions he had forgotten. Goddess Brianna details how pathetic she finds her slave as he sucks on her heels.A short while later, Goddess is relaxing with a beverage. Inspecting her heels, she finds a lone hair which the slave must clean off and consume as his snack. Goddess allows her slave to worship her bare feet next. She gives detailed instructions and presses down on his balls when his attempt is found wanting. As the slave has his tongue used as a foot wipe a knock comes at the door. The next slave has arrived and this disappointing one is summarily dismissed. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    File Size : 758.37 MB
    Duration : 00:22:38
    Tags: goddess brianna, feetondemand, sub male, sexy shoes, high heels, serve your goddess, spanking, dominant feet, goddess feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, milf, goddess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/afb44d280f48a

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted