Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by rakom, Sep 4, 2023.

1. rakom

rakom Active Member Level 2

[​IMG]

I just tied My slave up to the bondage table, when My pantyhose tore. It's all because of him of course, and he will have to pay for it. What, he thinks he can buy Me a new pair and everything will be fine? No, I will smother him with My ass, until he regrets his deed. I will ride his face forward and backward until his nose becomes softer than his pathetic prick, and I will keep him there, smelling My enjoyment, until I get My pleasure. Because the payment is not only his suffering, but also My pleasure from it.Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "FACE SITTING"
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 107.65 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: face sitting, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1700e5efeb970

2. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 286.6 MB
    Duration : 00:13:57
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: femdom, hard, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/992f730212b80

3. rakom

[​IMG]

Foot goddess Rharri Rhound has a slave bound and ready to worship her stocking covered feet. She casually sips a glass of wine while the sub attentively sniffs her feet and rubs his face in her soles. The goddess offers him the chance to bury his face in her pantyhose covered ass and inhale her wonderful sweetness. After successful groveling, Rharri sits above the foot slave and places her feet on his waiting face while he is permitted to masturbate. She shoves her feet into his mouth as he jerks his cock to an explosive tribute to Rharri Rhound. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 763.55 MB
    Duration : 00:16:52
    Tags: rharri rhound, sexy goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, goddess soles, foot slave, slave training, sexy feet, foot goddess, toe sucking, foot smelling, ass sniffing, foot fantasy, femdom.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6339cf52663b7

4. rakom

[​IMG]

Today I will have a little contest with Lady Yna: We will see which one of Us is harder, heavier and crueler with Our mat slave. Each of Us will have 5 minutes to use this mat as She desires, and in the end you will be the ones that will decide the winner. So watch Us crush this slave, sit on his face full weight, jump and wiggle on his face smothering him and crushing his nose, do butt drops on his belly and genitals, crush him under Our knees, jump and land with Our knees on his belly leaving his breathless, and tell Us who you think won. Except for the slave, of course, who had the opportunity to enjoy the view and touch of Our big round asses for this whole time, ending up accommodating both of Us full weight on his torso. Isn't he the real winner here?..For more clips with Lady Yna check the House of Sinn clip store#1 clip in category "FACE SITTING"
    File Size : 490.39 MB
    Duration : 00:13:04
    Tags: ezada, yna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/203365d597b2b

5. rakom

[​IMG]

Did you think you could get away with dating your step-mom's friends? Goddess Jamie Valentine will never allow it. She knows about your little secret and she's ready to expose you. You have a foot fetish, don't you? Her friends told her all about your pathetic obsession with her feet. Since you cum so fast to her friend's feet, you can stroke your cock to hers instead. When she takes off her sexy heels and shows you her perfect feet, you'll cum exactly when she tells you to. If you want to earn her silence, lick up all of her cum, wipe it off your tongue on your fingers, and shove it deep in your ass. Do as she says! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 152.78 MB
    Duration : 00:05:55
    Tags: latina, sexy feet, savory soles, jamie valentine, goddess jamie.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8541f7a85e399

6. rakom

[​IMG]

I've been using My "city break slave" for three years now. All along the way he has been pampering Me with wonderful vacation stays and impeccable accommodations. Today is the morning of our 3rd anniversary and he has remained locked in chastity and bound to the bottom of the 2nd floor bedroom stairs for the whole night. Now, in the morning, I have a gift for him: I will drain his plump blue balls via a super unpleasant ruined orgasm. I know how badly he'd wish to be My boyfriend, My lover, or, better still, My husband. Yet, he must learn that he is nothing more than just a slave. A slave with a huge but ugly and repulsive cock. A cock that will never ever enter My Sanctum, as he does not deserve such an honor. So this morning I shall quickly ruin his orgasm by abandon, to help him understand than he's nothing more to Me than a cock I destroy for My pleasure. No matter how painful it is on him, both physically and mentally, he is just a slave and he must accept his place. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with a GoPro camera on a tripod.
    File Size : 324.59 MB
    Duration : 00:10:07
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0314bac9582a6

7. rakom

[​IMG]

Time for a snack, us Ladies deserve to be spoiled and pampered! But what is this?! Is this house slave serious? All this food is rotten or gone off! How dare he serve this to use. We will make him pay and use his ugly face as our HUMAN GARBAGE BIN. Mistress Amanda and I stuff his mouth with the disgusting food and completely cover his useless body with all kind of filthy fluids. We make him eat the smelly food from between our toes and he has to lick our FEET clean! Well he tries anyways but fails as we just keep SPITTING food at him, ha ha. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza* The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn.** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
    File Size : 281.3 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Tags: queens of kink, foot bitch, food crush, mistress fetish liza, double domme, humiliation, foot slave, bare feet, foot cleaning, foot fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/34f604e17cc06

8. rakom

[​IMG]

I want to train My slave to be a good ass cushion for Me tonight; I love face sitting very much, and I like My subjects to be able to stay very long under My ass. First, I want him to get accustomed with My weight, so I sit on his chest. Next I move on his face, smothering him, making him understand that his breathing is not a priority for Me. he should get used with the idea that he is just an object under My ass that I don't care very much about. In fact, when I feel some farts coming, I have absolutely no problem releasing them right in his face. I'm not ashamed that he can hear and smell them, one can't be ashamed of an object. And he can breathe them if he wants to breathe so much. But what I want is to train him not to disturb Me with his need for air, and I have just the right method for that. I take his chastity device off and start rubbing his cock: as long as his face is under My ass - My hand is on his cock. When he wants air - I stop rubbing, thus stimulating him to stay longer under My ass.Suddenly I feel that My slave's cock becomes ready to explode, it seems all that time in chastity and this proximity to My ass made him lose control so much that he is going to cum without My permission! he may do that, I can't stop it now, but I will make sure his orgasm is ruined, and even though he shoots the cum straight up, he will not feel any pleasure. Quite the opposite, all he will feel is pain, from the post-orgasmic that I will punish his insolence with.If you like My clips, you might want to check My other store: The House of Sinn.
    File Size : 373.43 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b0140a7dbd80e

9. rakom

[​IMG]

Petite, brunette Aria Michaels is only 20 years old and ready for her very first footjob! She shyly tells her audience about the first time a foot massage made her wet--the feeling of firm hands kneading her sore feet leading right to a steamy blowjob for her lucky boyfriend. Aria giggles as the interviewer begins to give her the foot worship session of a professional, working her ticklish, wrinkled soles and licking along her narrow arches. Smiling as she relaxes into pure pleasure, he takes her toes into her mouth and sucks them hard, covering every inch of flesh on her warm, smooth feet with his tongue. Aria's innocent eyes are locked on the skilled mouth moving over her sexy feet, biting her lip and spreading her pussy to show how wet and ready she is. She bends over the sofa to let him smack her small, firm ass, then gets into position to give her first ever footjob. With her tender soles wrapped tightly around his thick, hard cock, she strokes and rubs her feet over his shaft, moaning as she feels the head of his cock slip between her virgin arches. He fingers her tight, bare pussy until she is melting in ecstasy, working her feet harder and harder on his cock through every one of her intense orgasms, milking him with each stroke. Aria proudly shows you her cum-covered feet, his seed still dripping down her heels, once she pops her footjob cherry. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 857.04 MB
    Duration : 00:22:38
    Tags: aria michaels.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0534dc7f8546b

10. rakom

[​IMG]

Securely locked by his dick in the cock stocks, this chattel is entirely at My and Mistress Sarah Jessica's disposal. his blue balls and erect shaft are totally exposed and so easily teased and tormented by Our long stiletto nails. The sharp tips digging into his flesh, piercing the skin, as We wank him raw. It's undoubtedly fun for Us, and nothing but pain for him. Yet, Mistress Sarah Jessica and I also desire to extract some samples of spunk from Our bound boy. We'll grant the slave only one chance to cum by Our hands. Will he give Us what we want, or will he fail?..
    File Size : 766.24 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10
    Tags: ezada sinn, sarah jessica.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8303d3a084bc8

11. rakom

[​IMG]

This clip displays normal, every day type of general goddess worship-- my servant brings me a drink, lint rolls my black leggings, licks my shoes, massages my legs, acts as my foot rest and totally worships my feet down on his knees where he belongs. I know that obeying my every little command makes him rock hard, and he nearly cums in his pants from licking my goddess feet. he has to slow down a few times to stop his release (chastity is enforced, per my command). I love when he very slowly peels off my high heel and is immediately hit with the fresh, potent scent of my superior feet-- right into sub space! I own him. he is putty for my feet to mold as I see fit. If you are curious as to what my life is generally like when I have downtime and just want to relax for a bit, then this clip is perfect. I basically decided to just start the cam for this one particular time. Enjoy! :)
    File Size : 431.47 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45
    Tags: shoe licking, foot rest, objectify, female worship, foot kissing, foot licking, foot slave, foot fetish, shoe kissing.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3692b1b424c0e

12. rakom

[​IMG]

Hot and horny Mia Martinez is back, taking another shot at her best friend's boyfriend. Wearing a skimpy crop top and sexy jean cut offs, she slips her beautiful feet out of her sandals and places them seductively in his lap. His girlfriend is right in the other room and could walk in at any moment, but he gives in to her perfect, pedicured toes and smooth soles. Mia unties his drawstring pants with her skillful toes and then wraps her curved arches around his hard cock. His girlfriend will never find out if he can cum before she returns! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 308.82 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Tags: mia martinez, sexy feet, brown feet, blackmail.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5c32aa18c9540

13. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 343.62 MB
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Tags: brutal, free femdom, brutal femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f3ded98b0d980

14. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna is in a particularly generous mood today. Slave R has been invited into her presence for the third time to serve her. She's pleased with his servitude thus far and proposes a deal. If he can handle a footjob from her for a full five minutes without cumming, she'll permit him to become a sex slave.Slave R lays on his back before his Goddess as she unstraps her shoes, releasing her gorgeous bare feet. Goddess Brianna begins working his cock with her feet, rubbing it up and down. She humiliates the slave by working one foot back and forth from his cock to his mouth. The slave worships at her feet, licking her soles and sucking on her toes. Goddess Brianna reminds him what's at stake, the opportunity of a lifetime to experience her heavenly pussy wrapped around his cock.Feeling his climax coming, the slave feebly asks her to slow down. Goddess Brianna disregards this request and laughs as he spurts his load onto his stomach well short of the required five minutes. She smirks and rolls her eyes as Slave R claims he'll do better next time. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 395.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:56
    Tags: goddess brianna, foot goddess, feetondemand, goddess domination, domination, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, milf goddess, foot worship, brianna, foot slave, foot job, footjob, femdom.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/79c5bfc968a54

15. rakom

[​IMG]

Mistress Aleesha is just getting home, but is frantically running late because She has a hot date with a new bull who is picking Her up and She just sharted in Her panties. She runs into the house and goes right for the bathroom, pulling Her panties down Her ample ass. In Her panties, and all over Her ass is a smelly, nasty mess and She doesn't have a clean pair of panties or time for a shower, but She does have....a SLAVE! She has Her sharted panties at Her ankles and is sitting on the toilet when She calls: "OH, SLAVE! Slave, get over here now! Hurry Up!" The slave crawls in to the bathroom as he isn't allowed to walk in the house without permission. She explains to him: "I have a hot date in about 10 minutes and I just sharted in my pants. You're going to have to clean it up." She tells him as She snaps a leash on him and secures his cuffs behind his back. Once She has him secured, She takes the sharted panties and stuffs them into his mouth, crotch first. He is retching and groaning but She just pushes them into his mouth harder and starts flogging him. Telling him: "Hurry up and get those nice and clean! I don't have much time and they better be spotless, bitch!" She him down on the floor and starts pushing the panties in with Her high heeled boot, which obviously hurts as he is screaming in pain, but She just keeps flogging him. She needs the panties to be spotless. Finally, She takes them out and says: "That's about right. You did a pretty good job of getting my s**t out of the panties." He is relieved, lets out a sigh and thanks Her for the compliment. "But now you've got to clean my dirty ass, slave!" He howls in protest, but She spreads Her cheeks, revealing a Hershey squirt covered ass and anus. He is horrified, but She has his leash firmly in hand between Her legs, and pulls hard on the leash, pulling his face and head deep into Her ass. He of course is helpless to stop it, as he is cuffed and on his knees. He struggles and gags as his tongue makes contact with the sticky mess. But She just pulls harder on the leash, She is obviously in a big hurry to get ready for Her date. She tells him to stick his tongue out now and clean the inside of Her dirty asshole. She tells him to point his tongue like a cock and makes him tongue-fuck Her asshole, his head bobbing up and down, drilling deeper and deeper into Her ass, trying to find more candy. Finally, She is satisfied that Her panties and ass are clean enough. As She leaves, She sniffs and tells the slave: "You really need to do something about that breath of yours, slave. It smells like s**t." As She bounces out, leaving the filthy, stinking slave to stew in his Mistress's juices. Check Out The Other Title In The Series: The Shart Cleaner II (HD 4K MP4)
    File Size : 293.45 MB
    Duration : 00:08:23
    Tags: toilet slave, ass cleaner, ass slave, dirty panty cleaning, sharts, dirty ass cleaning, ass eating, ass worship, ass humiliation, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, ass smelling, ass sucking, male slavery, bondage.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4e5635055bb73

16. rakom

[​IMG]

As I said before, a good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment, and I think My sissy maid here is ready and willing, judging by how enticing he moves his red ass under the short maid skirt while vacuuming the floors in the studio. So sexy, so appealing, that I just bend him over, still holding the vacuum in his hands, and shove My cock straight into his man-pussy. Just a sex toy at My disposal, with his holes always open and his chastity dangling between his legs as I ram My big red dildo deeper and harder. And, of course, the duties of My sissy maid include cleaning not only the floors or the dishes, but also My strap-on cock from his ass juices. Now I wonder: would he be able to use the vacuum cleaner while being pegged?..
    File Size : 181.23 MB
    Duration : 00:05:40

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/194cfda273c22

17. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is lounging in her dungeon. She knows just how much you adore her ass and her feet. Ashlynn teases you, kneeling there before her, dangling her heels off her stocking covered feet. Your Goddess doesn't think you deserve to touch her, only to gaze upon her perfection. She deigns to let you get a nice whiff of her feet.You strip naked at Ashlynn's command. She beckons you to come closer and look without touching. Goddess Ashlynn tells you to begin stroking your cock to her. She warns you not to cum as she runs her fingers along her stockings. You're stroking faster as she asks if you'll be able to cum on command. Suddenly, you're ordered to take your hand off yourself and to imagine having her in the way you desire.Told to resume stroking at your own pace, you work yourself into a frenzy for your Goddess. She finally allows you to cum and you spurt all over yourself making a huge mess. Smirking and satisfied, Goddess Ashlynn dismisses you. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 291.3 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39
    Tags: ashlynn taylor, femdom, sub male, barefoot, goddess feet, serve your goddess, learn to serve, dominant feet, cum on feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, pantyhose, stockings.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/905667bc4cf82

18. rakom

[​IMG]

A bit nervous he is being lead in to the room. It will be his first time worshipping our black LEATHER BOOTS. He knows how fortunate he is but needs guidance as he is also very eager to please us. The smell of LEATHER practically makes him DROOL, which is very handy...he is our human BOOT BRUSH after all. We rub his head where we want it to go, touching our boots, our heels...he is under our control, he is our tool.
    File Size : 302.83 MB
    Duration : 00:13:13
    Tags: queens of kink, boot worship, double domme, mistress fetish liza, boot licking, boot slave, miss sarah jessica, leather goddess, black leather boots, double trouble.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e85c2fad82384

19. rakom

[​IMG]

After whipping My rude slave, I want him to please My cock. I know that he would rather please his own cock, with Me, dressed just in lingerie, in front of his eyes. I stick My big black in his mouth, deep down his throat, making him gag and enjoying it. He is My slave, My property, and he has to do anything I want to please Me. And I can see he's liking it, his cock gives him up. What a cock-sucking loser! He's just a little . Well, if he likes cock so much, I want to see him suck a real cock - his own one, he can surely do it. And while he does that - I'm going to fuck his ass with My black cock. Double penetration is what a like him deserves. And if he would have managed to keep his cock hard, he would have cum in his mouth and all over his face while I fuck his ass, but it seems he likes only to suck cocks, not to have his own sucked. So I'll just put him on all fours and fuck his ass harder, just like a cheap whore.And what does a cheap whore do after being fucked in the ass? Clean the cock with her mouth, of course! And then the slave is turned into a garbage bin in which I discard My condom and the latex glove and then send away to get cleaned and wait for when I want to use him again.This clip shows a part of a private session, filmed with the camera on a tripod.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 82.17 MB
    Duration : 00:12:00
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: humiliation, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/342c57604944d

20. rakom

[​IMG]

It's been less then 24 hours since I extracted six ruined orgasms from My slave, but I want more. his little clitty is under My control, there is no escape, no choice; I'm the one who decides and I've decided I want to drain his balls again. My poor boy has been uncomfortably bound in this lovely cock stock for the last hour, just look at how raw his pinched manhood is even before I begin to torment it. By rubbing just one finger against the red head, and nothing else, I will make My slave spill his seed and not just once, but repeatedly. I guess one can say that I unconditionally have My slave "wrapped around My finger." #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
    File Size : 719.33 MB
    Duration : 00:12:54

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6f4121ce87bdc

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted