Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by rakom, Sep 4, 2023.

1. rakom

rakom Active Member Level 2

[​IMG]

My city break vacation is nearly over, and My slave has served Me admirably. I know how much he craves to be near Me, to be touched by Me, and even to kiss Me. At the end of this long day I shall introduce him to the only part of My body he will ever intimately touch: My feet and My feet only. This slave will never feel the caress of My hands, the firmness of My breasts, or the tenderness of My lips. I'll tease him, dominate him, trample and him, using just My bare feet. I'll control his cock using only My toes, I will make it hurt and bruise, but I will also make him cum purely with My soles, ruin his orgasms in the high arches of My divine feet. Why not, for he is just a slave at My disposal, an inferior under My feet, in the place he belongs. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 676.61 MB
    Duration : 00:28:40
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3a7f2bdd10777

2. rakom

[​IMG]

My BOOT SLAVE is so easy to tease and manipulate. Look at him drooling all over my beautiful LEATHER BOOTS and in his mind he is probably already thinking about fucking them, making himself CUM on them. So I play along and instruct him to LICK and WORSHIP my BOOTS...but I get more mean when I hold his HARD COCK on top of my leather boots. He must CONTROL his urges and let me use my GLOVED HANDS to give him a much needed release, he is looking quite DESPERATE... Once his ORGASM starts, I stop jerking him off and simply let the spunk fly in the air, cutting off his pleasure and increasing mine. I love a sadistically RUINED ORGASM.
    File Size : 231.55 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29
    Tags: queens of kink, boot slave, ruined orgasm, mistress fetish liza, boot worship, gucci boots, boot whore, leather knee high boots, handjob with gloves.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b58988f126d68

3. rakom

[​IMG]

Lady Moon is training a new slave who She is putting through his paces. She's already made him smell and taste Her dirty socks, worship and clean Her feet, deep throat them, and a full session of smothering under Her camel-toe booty shorts. Like a lot of new Dommes, She is over-aggressive with Her slave to firmly establish the pecking order and Her authority. The slave doesn't know it yet, but eventually She will convert him to a toilet slave and needs to condition him to the smell and taste of Her sweet little ass. She has the slave supine and chained on a sofa bed. She walks in wearing a pair of black PVC shorts with a zip-up crotch, which She immediately unzips, revealing Her plump little ass. She straddles the slave with Her ass in his face: "Slave, we've worked on breath control and now we're going to do some advanced work combined with pleasuring me...specifically, my ass. You aren't worth anything else anyway. I've had a long day at work and it's dirty. Start by kissing my ass like the bitch you are" "Yes, my Lady" The slave starts lovingly kissing each cheek, which She quickly gets bored of. She reaches back and pulls Her shorts off and spreads Her cheeks wide, revealing Her puckered brown starfish. "Start lapping away at it, lick it and suck it clean. I know you love it when it's dirty...how does it taste?" He starts slurping away at Her dirty hole, licking and sucking while She pulls on his leash to pull his head further in. She starts rocking back and forth on his pathetic face as She starts to enjoy his ministrations. She goads him on to lick faster and then stops. She spreads Her cheeks VERY wide and orders him: "Stick your tongue out hard and straight, slave. You're going to stick that tongue as deep inside my asshole as possible, and DO NOT take it out of my tight little hole for a single second or I'll destroy your balls with the flogger and they do make an inviting target. You will hold it there for 15 seconds. GO!" He points his tongue and She slams Her puckered round hole onto it, his face disappearing between Her perky little cheeks. She starts counting down, as he struggles to keep it extended. After about 10 seconds he apparently starts to get tired: "KEEP IT UP THERE SLAVE! Don't you dare move your tongue out of my hole, or we'll start the count over again!" He jerks his jaw forward more, his eyes squinting with the effort. Finally, She lets up, as he gasps for air and his tongue goes back in his mouth. She asks him: "Can you taste what I had for dinner, slave?" "Uhhh....pizza My Lady?" "YES! Very good! But what toppings?" She quizes him until he screws up and starts flogging him again, telling him: "Tongue out, here we go with 30 seconds" He sticks his tongue out and She swallows it with Her anus again. "Get it deeper! You better keep it up there! BE MY BUTT PLUG" She grabs his chain that's lying behind his head with both hands and uses it to cram his face flat against Her ass so that he starts struggling to breathe and is screaming in pain, but She's enjoying this too much. She closes Her eyes in pleasure as She feels the reverberations through his wet tongue lodged so far up Her sphincter that he is hitting Her G-Spot. Finally, after 40 seconds, She announces that today's lesson is over but to expect two minutes of human buttplug training tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Human Buttplug (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug III (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug IV (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug V (HD 4K MP4)
    File Size : 306.06 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: anal tongue fucking, tongue butt plug, human butt plug, rectal rooter, anal mucous, asshole sucking, facesitting, ass slave, ass tasting, deep ass worship, toilet mouth, nonconsensual ass eating, cbt, flogging, bal slapping.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6f5e59b28939e

4. rakom

[​IMG]

Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out-- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy...and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip..... ;)
    File Size : 209.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:34
    Tags: ass kissing, begging, female domination, asshole licking, asshole worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/72e2590beec64

5. rakom

[​IMG]

A good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment I wish, its man-pussy should always be wet and willing to take My cock. My sissy maid must continue his assigned duties - washing the dishes - even if I choose to dry fuck his tight asshole before he finishes. What's even more exciting is to see and feel the red marks and heat rising off My slut's recently whipped ass, and to hear his chastity rattle around as I fuck My his man-pussy. My maid might be proving to be able to handle washing dishes while being pegged, yet he has another thing to clean before I'm finished with him: his ass juices off My cock.
    File Size : 225.08 MB
    Duration : 00:05:37

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8b6db0dd1180f

6. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 783.64 MB
    Duration : 00:07:41
    Tags: femdom, extreme, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5751436221c8a

7. rakom

[​IMG]

This slave's mouth runs on and on far too often and I'm tired of listening to it. To teach him a lesson in keeping quiet, I have secured him around a stone pillar in the garden and left him there. he was only supposed to stay for 24 hours, yet now it might be longer, especially if he opens his mouth again. he is here to be used as a free, public whipping boy, for any Lady who passes by and desires to take pleasure in causing him pain. Pain from a whipping. his back is already covered in marks when I return, plus I have brought with Me a new long black bullwhip that I need to break in. I so enjoy whipping a male, making him suffer and cry in tears. It's even sweeter when I make them and they beg Me for more. Let's see how well My slave is learning his "keep that mouth closed" lesson. Let's see how well he can take the pain of a hard whipping. he's not talking much right now, is he? I don't want to hear his mouth unless he's screaming in pain.
    File Size : 160.81 MB
    Duration : 00:07:24

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4f73a0b272310

8. rakom

[​IMG]

Sometimes a sexy apron and a pair of rubber gloves is all Coco needs to have fun and get herself off. Why don't you join her?
    File Size : 212.09 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06
    Tags: glovemansion, kitchen gloves, coco de mal, brunette, apron, gloved fingering, household gloves, gloved masturbation, rubber gloves.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f849004262f18

9. rakom

[​IMG]

Miss Ravyn Alexa has Her ass slave in the dungeon, chained with his hands above his head, blindfolded and awaiting his next session of ass training. He is expecting another session of ass worship, ass smothering, deep anal licking and tongue fucking, kissing, etc. However, She has decided to surprise the slave by amping up his training, due to an upset stomach from a fast-food meal that has given Her a case of painful gas. The slave has no idea as Miss Ravyn enters the dungeon wearing just a thong-backed one-piece min-kini and 5 inch black stiletto spike heels. She walks in slowly and squats down in front of the sightless slave: "Well slave, I had a lunch that gave me bad gas, and so I've decided we will step up your ass training today. You need to get more intimately familiar with the inside of my ass-things that most people would consider disgusting. But you'll be smelling so much of mine, you'll get used to it quickly, I'm sure" The slave starts protesting: "But Mistress, Your FARTS? Why are You doing this to me?" "Toilet slaves always start with this type of training, pig" The slave starts whining and crying in horror at the news, but Ravyn just laughs and grabs the back of the slave's head, pulling his face and nose close to Her naked ass with one hand and opens Her big 40-inch ass open with the other one. "Don't you dare move your head away, slave. You're gonna love it!" Her dark anus is revealed in all its puckered glory when She suddenly erupts with a sharp, loud, wet-sounding fart. He groans in gags in disgust, coughing and choking at the disgusting stench. But She won't allow him to try and avoid breathing in the noxious cloud, pulling his head into Her big ass completely, so that it disappears in the crack. She rubs his face back and forth: "I want to hear deep breathing, motherfucker! Suck it up, swallow it all. You're gonna appreciate my ass whether you want to or not! Get your nose deep in there and smell it all, I don't want to get a whiff of ANYTHING" She rips a much bigger, long, loud wet fart into his face this time and he starts gagging and retching, trying not to puke, but She just laughs and tells him: "I feel another treat coming for you piggy. But this time you will stick the tips of your tongue inside my dirty asshole. I want you to SMELL AND TASTE this next one, because I can already tell you it's gonna be a wet one" He reluctantly sticks the tip of his tongue into Her brown startfish, holding it there a few seconds, perhaps thinking that it was just a threat, when She lets rip with the longest, loudest, wettest series of farts directly onto his tongue and in his face. He screeches in disgust and humilaiton, gagging and coughing trying to avoid being sick, but Ravyn of course has no mercy, just pulling his head even harder: "Ohhhh, that was a messy one. So glad I have an ass slave that lives for my ass juice! Lick and suck that up, slave, NOW" He does, whining quietly while he does so, but She blasts him with another long one, but this time he is already saturated in the smell and taste, but She holds his head in place making him inhale "every molecule" of air that has already passed through Her bowels. Finally, Ravyn tells the slave that She is done....for the time being: "I have to take a sh** slave, and when I come back there will be new taste treats for you. Lucky fucking pig" ...and walks out of the dungeon.
    File Size : 276.95 MB
    Duration : 00:06:11
    Tags: fart face, fart slave, ass slave, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart conditioning, ass licking, asshole cleaning, nose farting, ass worship, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, dirty asshole cleaning, female supremacy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/542d92bf869e0

10. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna is in a mood today. Pathetic pussy boys have pissed me off. So many guys grovel for the chance to serve me, but then get afraid, tap out or don't even show up. How can any guy expect to be worthy of a goddess like me when you don't even have the balls to kneel before me? You are undeniably attracted to me, but you cannot muster the manhood necessary to serve me. You are a slimy, slug of a man. If I were to give you one more chance, I wouldn't allow you to do anything more than lick my boots clean. But that's not humiliating enough for a maggot like you. I'm going to watch you squeeze and slap your own pitiful balls. You better not tickle and caress them: I want to see you treat those worthless nuts the way I would. You must feel the pain of your failures and display your penance in my presence if you ever expect to advance to the point of serving a true queen like Goddess Brianna. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 133.11 MB
    Duration : 00:09:53
    Tags: goddess brianna, feetondemand, boot domination, open toe boots, toe peeking, serve your goddess, leather, dominant feet, goddess feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, boot humiliation, milf, goddess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/efba53655b633

11. rakom

[​IMG]

I have arrived at my slave training camp and my BOOT BITCH is waiting for me, kneeling on the concrete floor. His sole task is to clean my black leather boots with his tongue. But he needs to feel the crop on his ass in order for him to find the right rhythm. Being in the sun all day has made him too slow. So I inspect his actions and the state of my boots closely. He must do a perfect job or he gets corrected by the crop.
    File Size : 222 MB
    Duration : 00:08:29
    Tags: mistress fetish liza, boot bitch, riding crop, army babe, boot worship, military, bootlicking, black leather boots, outdoors, boot slave, punishment.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8458fd9b470ea

12. rakom

[​IMG]

I don't like to be disturbed by a chattel, especially when the reason for it is something so unimportant as his discomfort. Being left naked and chained up outside is no reason to complain; be it rain or snow, I expect My chattel to wait silently no matter how uncomfortable he is. So when I hear him complaining of the cold, I'm not pleased. A brisk whipping will quickly warm up his skin, while a raw pegging should help take his mind off the unbearable circumstances. his bruised ass and sore man-pussy definitely excite and warm Me up. My chattels must never complain; they should always appreciate whatever I give them.
    File Size : 751.74 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f283d7fdde685

13. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Natalia just finished a vigorous workout with her roommate. When he leaves the room, she strips out of her sweaty gym clothes, but she soon catches him spying on her in her sports bra and panties. She refuses to let him touch any part of her body, except for her feet, and starts by rubbing her sweaty socked feet over his cock through his shorts, teasing him. Soon his shorts are off, along with her socks, and her sexy bare feet are wrapped around his cock. She then takes off her sweaty bra, but doesnt let him see her tits, putting her bra over his face as she hugs his cock between her wrinkly arches, giving him a footjob and foot milking him until he cums on her feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 401.99 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Tags: natalia mendez.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8f9882dd3e8bf

14. rakom

[​IMG]

Goddess Nikki is an incredibly sexy student who is dropping by her professors office late one evening to discuss the low grade she has in his class. She explains that she has been dealing with a lot lately, which has caused her grade to drop, and asks him to help her out. Suspecting that he has a foot fetish, she seductively unzips her knee high boot, placing it on his desk so that he can get a nice whiff of smelly boots. He has been wanting to sniff her boots for a really long time and is even more thrilled to sniff her beautiful bare feet. She then makes him clean her feet with his mouth, bribing him to raise her grade. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 327.18 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Tags: nicki ortega.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b9a46879caa91

15. rakom

[​IMG]

I just love how this nylon hose clings to my legs and ass. Are you enjoying the view? You can come closer for an even better view as I want you to worship my pantyhose. Let me show you how.
    File Size : 217.73 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27
    Tags: mistress fetish liza, shoe fetish, nylon goddess, black pantyhose, black patent pumps, nyloned legs, victoria 160, louboutin shoes, ass fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/01de0ccee0763

16. rakom

[​IMG]

My slaves have been exposed to the cold and the wind at "THE SLAVE CASTLE" for hours now. But they remain in place, waiting for Me,their Mistress, fully dressed in her LEATHERS and BOOTS. As my heels click on the floor, they get ready for service. I light a cigarette and use BOTH of them as my HUMAN ASHTRAY. Filling up their mouths with my dirty ashes, their lungs with my intoxicating smoke...then I light another. Time to fill up these ASHTRAY SLUTS.
    File Size : 191.58 MB
    Duration : 00:07:26
    Tags: queens of kink, smoking fetish, leather goddess, human ashtray slave, outdoors, double ashtray, smoking goddess, black leather boots.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/71edcdb244164

17. rakom

[​IMG]

File Size : 565.91 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08
    Tags: a bad boy, Disciplining, easy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2ac3926702735

18. rakom

[​IMG]

The lovely Latina Mia Martinez truly enjoys the sensation of feeling a cock between her toes. She is enthralled with the power she has over you with only the touch of her soft brown feet. It is an incredible find to have a woman so beautiful, with a talent so special and a genuine love of showing off her skills. You are her plaything. She manipulates you for her pleasure. Mia's talented toes riddle your joystick until milking your cock of its last drop of cum. You are the luckiest man alive! Don't you dare let this doll get away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    File Size : 246.58 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39
    Tags: mia martinez, feetondemand, latina feet, puertorican, boricua, latina, cum on feet, sexy feet, toe love, foot love, brown feet, bare feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7e6ec67efd8d7

19. rakom

[​IMG]

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Wish It Was Your Cock - MPEG4 720p Version
    File Size : 275.73 MB
    Duration : 00:07:12
    Tags: maya bijou, pov, joi.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5520385c8ad4b

20. rakom

[​IMG]

Not so long ago I enjoyed a very pleasant week-end at a Femdom retreat. Every day the slaves were assigned different duties, and the duty of the anal whore was to stay in a place where he would be at Our disposal all the time, with his ass up and ready, his cock locked in a metal chastity cage, and his mouth gagged, so he can't make too much noise when somebody shoves a big strap-on up his ass. Just a hole for the Ladies. Seeing him like this on the stairs, quite feminine in the tight catsuit and high heel boots, I want to make him feel My big red strap-on in his ass. As I'm not the first one to use him today, his ass is already wide open and My strap-on slides in without any real effort. I push My strap-on deeper and deeper inside his ass, making him moan and his chastity clink from the contact with the padlock. I will fuck his ass hard, and he can only adapt and feel pleasure through his ass, after all this is what anal whore are for. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 52.77 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: strap-on, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1b12890ff74f7

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted