Femdom - mistress causes you to gasp and moan with pleasure

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by sancho48, Dec 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sancho48

sancho48 Active Member Level 3

Clips4sale Femdomheaven 9
    [​IMG]

Size - 715.13 MB
    Duration - 00:16:12
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

2. sancho48

Milfxtabbynoname Tabby Noname - Fucking On The Floor
    [​IMG]

Size - 796.4 MB
    Duration - 00:20:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

3. sancho48

MenAreSlaves - Mistress Ali - You Deserve This Dont You
    [​IMG]

Size - 376 MB
    Duration - 00:05:02
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 3840x2160
    Keys - Female Domination, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Ali,

Keep2share

4. sancho48

SubbyHubby - Becoming Vanessas Servant Entire Movie
    [​IMG]

Goddess Vanessa has put out an advertisement for a new servant. Today, the first applicant is coming to Vanessa's estate for an interview. The potential servant named Gabe enters Vanessa's house and introduces himself. Vanessa informs him that her servants should be on their knees and that his name is now "the bitch", Gabe doesn't exist anymore. Goddess Vanessa goes on to explain that the bitch will have to pass all of her tests to become her servant. He will have to go through six phases of training. In addition to the $1000 that he has already sent, he will have to send an additional $200 after every phase of training. Then maybe he will be accepted as Vanessa's servant. Maybe not! Once the bitch accepts Vanessa's terms, the training begins! He will be smothered by Vanessa's ass, forced to breathe in her scent. He will have to worship her feet and smell her shoes. Sucking, licking and rubbing Vanessa's feet for as long as she wants. He will be forced to dress like a sissy. Complete with a slutty wig, lipstick, lingerie and stockings. The bitch will have to take the pain from Goddess Vanessa's paddle. He will not only have to take the pain but he will have to beg for it. He will be humiliated by having his asshole completely stretched open by a giant butt plug. Finally, the bitch will take Vanessa big cock. The slut will have to swallow every inch of her giant dick. His ass will be trained to swallow her cock. He will have to beg for her cock through his tears of pain. Lastly he will have to clean his filth off his Goddess's cock with his tongue. After all that pain, suffering and humiliation. After spending every dime that he has on his Goddess. He might become her servant.
    Size - 772.09 MB
    Duration - 00:50:11
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Ass Worship, Crossdressing, Feet, Female Domination, Femdom, foot fetish, Foot Worship, humiliation, Paddling, Pegging, Sissy Training Strapon, Subby Hubby,

Keep2share

5. sancho48

Clips4sale Mistress Latx urning Byfriend Into A Prnstar
    [​IMG]

Size - 135.01 MB
    Duration - 00:12:52
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share

6. sancho48

The Calvary HD - Mistress Iside
    [​IMG]

Inquisition is about to begin, this slave's destiny has already been decided by a court of Mistress that met all together to issue the final judgement!!! His ass will be brutally massacred with a special whip specifically built for real inquisitions. At each stroke, shreds of meat will jump away until completely disfiguring everything there is. The word mercy will not be contemplated under any circumstances and even if his suffering will touch incredible levels, the torture will go on until the end !!! Ps: This video is absolutely atrocious, therefore we do not recommend the vision to those who are easily impressionable !!!
    Size - 194.18 MB
    Duration - 00:14:50
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - beautiful mistress, Corporal Punishment, cruel domination, Domina Iside, Executrix, Extreme Whipping, Female Domination, FEMALE SUPREMACY, Mistress Iside, Padrona Iside, Sadistic Mistress,

Keep2share

7. sancho48

MistressAdreena Adreena Angela - Training Up My Slave Boy For Anal With My Fucking Machine
    [​IMG]

Size - 510.85 MB
    Duration - 00:11:34
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

8. sancho48

Clips4sale Mistress Tied Her Sissy Boy And Pegged Him
    [​IMG]

Size - 271.29 MB
    Duration - 00:11:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

9. sancho48

AlexxaHell Another Day - Another Slave To Peg
    [​IMG]

Size - 239.15 MB
    Duration - 00:05:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

10. sancho48

AlexxaHell Mouth Fucking
    [​IMG]

Size - 244.2 MB
    Duration - 00:05:31
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

11. sancho48

MissKlleMrtina Doctrs Ordrs
    [​IMG]

Size - 660.68 MB
    Duration - 00:11:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

12. sancho48

Be My Fart Licker
    [​IMG]

Miss Ravyn Alexa is having what appears to be a normal session of ass worship and ass eating with Her slave. She has him secured on his back on a sofa, so that She may relax while sitting comfortably on his chest or face. She walks in wearing thigh-high black PVC stiletto boots, a skimpy pair of hip-hugging PVC zipper-crotch shorts, a black bandage top and announces that She has a surprise for him during today's session. She quickly straddles Her slave, positioning Her perfect ass in his face. She has him wearing a mobile camera on his head, to evaluate his performance and then grade and punish or (almost never) reward him accordingly. She unzips the shorts, revealing Her gorgeous, tan-colored round ass cheeks. She spreads Her amazing ass open, Her puckered brown starfish winking at him enticingly. He starts kissing the cheeks, working his way toward the hole. Finally, after he has taken some time warming Her ass up with kisses, She orders him: "Slave, I want you to put the tip of your tongue on my sweet asshole and just hold it there for a second" He snakes out the end of his pink pointed tongue, spearing Her delicate anus and it opens slightly, blossoming under his ministrations. But then She lets loose with a loud, wet blast of a fart into his face and onto his tongue. He screeches in disgust and starts gagging on the smell and taste. She pulls his leash hard from the other side, his head forward and down, directly into the crack of Her ass, bumping his nose up against Her soiled anus. "Breathe it in, bitch! If you're going to be a full toilet for me in a couple of months, you need to learn to love the smell and taste of my farts. You will keep being conditioned this way until that happens" He is crying and asking Her why he must do this but She doesn't bother repeating Herself - merely blasts him in the face with another, louder, thunderclap of a fart. She yells at him to lick it up, that some "extra gravy" may have come up with it. "Lick that all up slave, you'll need to learn to love that taste and smell" She keeps relentlessly pushing and pulling his head into Her beautiful ass, ensuring that he cannot escape and has no choice but to breathe in Her wet, stinking ass bombs deeply into his body. She makes him smell at least 4 farts before announcing: "I think you've been cheating, slave. I can hear you breathing through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling your destiny, but I won't allow that to continue. I've come prepared to deal with that" She pulls an inflatable penis gag out from under the sofa and pumps the slave's mouth up with it. He is to breathe loudly through it and so She farts directly into his nose at least 3 more times, but he can barely breathe as it is and just groans while thrashing around. But to no avail, he isn't able to escape any of them before She announces: "Slave, I'm sorry to say that I'm out of farts for you, but I'll be back. Perhaps with something more...substantial?" And She walks away, Her sexy ass jiggling as She goes.
    Size - 345.4 MB
    Duration - 00:07:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - fart aslave, fart face, fart inhaling, fart licking, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart inhaling, inflatable penis gag, fart eating, toilet slave training, ass slave, ass slave training, analingus, ass worship.

Keep2share

13. sancho48

Asian Cruelty - Masterpiece Of Pain
    [​IMG]

In this video, I torment my slave with several bamboo canes of varying lengths and densities. The thinner the cane, the more intense the sting. The broader, thicker canes provide more of a dull thud. In either case, it is a relentless game of pain and suffering at my hands. The sound of the bamboo cane cuts the heavy air with a distinct swishing sound that leaves my slave trembling in dire anticipation. I revel in his fear and trepidation, and so I taunt him as I swish the cane in his direction. But be assured, the swishing sound will lead to the inevitable searing strike of the bamboo rod against his tender flesh. I revel in painting a sadistic masterpiece of pain on my slave's flesh with my beautiful canes, each mark a testament to his devotion and surrender. His unrelenting commitment to be my property, come what may. The pain is fathomless, as it smolders deep below the surface and into his psyche, forever branding my power and control onto his psyche. He moans. He screams. He sobs. He begs. All for naught.
    Size - 473.8 MB
    Duration - 00:06:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Asian Superiority, BDSM, caning, Female Domination, female superiority, FEMALE SUPREMACY, Femdom, Goddess Luna Li, humiliation, Luna Li, Pain Pet, Slave Punishment, slave training,

Keep2share

14. sancho48

MenAreSlaves - Correcting The Male Domestic Part 1
    [​IMG]

Featuring Sorceress Bebe (male maid, domestic, humiliation, whipping, shoe cleaning, electricity, cbt)
    Size - 1453.59 MB
    Duration - 00:08:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 3840x2160
    Keys - cbt, domestic, electricity, humiliation, male maid, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, shoe cleaning, Sorceress Bebe,

Keep2share

15. sancho48

Clubstiletto - Squeal Like A Pig - Miss XI
    [​IMG]

Miss Xi laughs as she paddles her bitch and calls him a pig. "Squeal like a pig" she tells him as she switches between the paddle and her hand. He grunts and groans and his sounds only make her want to hurt him more. She gets a studded leather crop and really goes to town on his ass. Xi is sadistic and a slaves distress only makes her work harder. She makes him squeal louder and to insure he does she hits him harder and harder. She loves how his ass gets so pink, just like a pig she tells him, and then calls him a big fat slab of ham. Now she starts driving her stiletto into his ass and it leaves a slow fading white mark wherever she presses. Next Xi gets a flogger and not only strikes his ass as hard as she can but she also starts to flog the soles of his feet. Finally she gets her wire flogger, the harshest instrument of all, and totally finishes him off. She tells him to get off the bench and to crawl back to the barn, she wants to hear him oinking all the way.
    Size - 514.25 MB
    Duration - 00:07:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Miss XI,

Keep2share

16. sancho48

Asian Cruelty - My Cane Has No Mercy Redux - Inari Kai
    [​IMG]

The incomparable Inari Kai is among the most beautiful and sadistic Dominas we have ever had the privilege of working with. And this clip is one of our all time top sellers. In homage to the Goddess, we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this magnificent Goddess at her best. I smack his reddening flesh even harder. I love a plea for mercy but give none. By a handful of his hair, I twist his head around, then hold it, face up, as I chastise his stinging backside with the long, flexible cane. I pick up the pace, pour it to him, walking round and round his shaking body and striking more times with the cane, and harder than I ever have in my life.
    Size - 147.09 MB
    Duration - 00:10:26
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - BDSM, Bondage, boots, Corporal Punishment, corsets, Cuffs, Domination, Ethnic, Fetish, gloves, Inari-kai, Kink,

Keep2share

17. sancho48

Clubdom - Kendra Punishes Her Slave Caning
    [​IMG]

Goddess Kendra now has her bitch outside by the barn. She is leading him by a leash attached to a humbler that is squeezing his already swollen balls. He has to crawl backwards on his hands and knees fast enough to avoid the pain that the humbler is causing his balls. Goddess Kendra begins beating the slave's balls with her leather gloved covered hands while pulling on the humbler. She is sitting on the slave's back telling him that his punishment is only going to get worse. Kendra then puts the bitch on the wooden caning barrel and makes him kiss her cane before the next stage of his punishment begins. Still locked in the humbler, the slave is beaten mercilessly and severely with the cane. Goddess Kendra takes a break to admire the slave's ass covered completely with welts and cane marks. She tells her bitch that she isn't finished yet! The marks are nice and red but she prefers the color purple. She continues to cane the slave even harder than before. She makes the slave beg her to continue the beating even though it's clear that he has had enough. This slave is finding out that this punishment will only stop when Kendra has had enough.
    Size - 614.04 MB
    Duration - 00:07:04
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - BDSM, Bondage, caning, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom,

Keep2share

18. sancho48

Clubdom - Dahlia Rain Goddess Tangent - Punishing the Slave Runaway
    [​IMG]

Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent are outside in the beautiful weather enjoying a smoke trying to decide how they will abuse their slaves today, when one of the slaves takes advantage of the opportunity and attempts to escape. Of course Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent quickly catch the miserable pathetic slave. Goddess Dahlia holds him up with Mistress Tangent begins busting his worthless balls with her boot covered foot. Mistress Tangent asks if they are sore yet, then Goddess Dahlia begins kicking his disgusting slut sacks. Their slave collapses to the ground as he gets his balls tortured. They then force their slave to guess which Goddess is kicking his disgusting balls, or face more ball torture. Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent caught on of their ungrateful slaves trying to run away. They need to remind him why he shouldn't try to leave, as they tie him up and use him as a whipping post. Goddess Dahlia Rain starts whipping his pale white back with her long black whip while he cries out in pain at the burning sensation. Misstress Tangent is more offended that her slave would try to escape, and is more harsh with her whipping, leaving long red marks on his back from her whipping. No one escapes Club Dom, and this pathetic ungrateful slave must be reminded of that. His suffering is music to the Goddess's ears. Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent bring their ungrateful slave into the dungeon where they are going to cane his pathetic pale ass. They have him tied down in position giving Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent full access to cane anywhere they want on his pathetic ass. Mistress Tangent wants to make his sorry slave ass pay for trying to escape from the Goddess's care and attention. They leave deep dark purple marks on his ass so that whenever he sits down for the next month, he will be reminded of Goddess Dahlia Rain and Mistress Tangent, and all they do for him.
    Size - 902.08 MB
    Duration - 00:19:26
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - ball busting, caning, cbt, CBT & Ballbusting, Club dom, Clubdom, Dahlia Rain, Full Movie, Goddess Tangent,

Keep2share

19. sancho48

Choking My Foot Pig
    [​IMG]

INTRODUCING GODDESS LAVISH - Goddess Lavish is training a new foot pig and is concentrating on breath control, because She wants the slave to be able to service Her perfect, delicate feet under any circumstance and likes the idea of the slave choosing Her feet over his own breathe or even life itself. She expects Her slaves to be able to make any and all sacrifices for Her, regardless of what it may be. After all, there is a line of slaves that would do anything just be able to eat the toe jam from Her graceful peds.She is explaining this to the foot pig who is seated before Her on the floor while She sits on the sofa behind the pig in order to administer the breath training: "We're going to work on your breath control pig. Starting with you learning to love the smell of my dirty feet and dirty stinky shoes. You'll need to service my feet under the covers, underwater maybe even, who knows?" She takes an old dirty slipper and ties it over the pig's nose with a stocking. She puts the slipper over the pig's nose and mouth. She wraps the stocking around each hand, pulling it taught and then yanking back with all Her strength to crush the crusty old slipper farther onto the pig's face. He is trying to yell through the slipper but his jaw is being crushed so he just struggles to get away. Lavish starts struggling with the pig, making sure he can't stop Her. But when She finally pulls the dirty slipper off, She immediately cuffs him to stop any further resistance.She smacks him on the back of the head for good measure. "The point is my feet are your only priority - and that happens to include your own life. Got that pig? This is my favorite part of the training it makes me OVER THE MOON WET to see you struggle and to know I control whether you live or not." She starts fingering Her exposed, luscious shaved pussy, Stroking Her clit and pushing Her little fingers deep inside, She is clearly enjoying this. She takes the wet fingers, shining with the nectar from Her sacred pussy and puts it into the slave's mouth. "Do you like that taste, slave?" He of course replies "Yes Mistress" "Well savor it because you're NEVER going to taste it again!" She pulls a plastic bag over the pig's head and starts a countdown, starting with 25 seconds. "I'm going to put this plastic bag over your cute little pig head, and we'll find out how committed you are to pleasing ME" The pigs face starts turning color and She laughs saying he looks like a cherry tomato, then after 35 seconds a plum, then after 45. seconds a prune. She amps it up by putting a stocking around the pigs neck too while the slave's eyes roll back in his head. "Don't you think it's kinda hot, pig? That I control whether you live or not? FUCKING ANSWER ME, PIG!" She screeches and slaps him on the ear hard, making the pig wince. "Feet, Assholes, and Piss. That's your department, piggy!" Finally She announces that She's bored with this portion of the training, but will return for the pig's final test. She has him kiss Her sweet little ass on the way out.
    Size - 553.27 MB
    Duration - 00:12:38
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - plastic bag suffocate, pantyhose choking, foot slave training, pussy masturbation, pussy juice tasting, dirty shoe smelling, dirty shoe smothering, slapping, whipping, smother, dirty stocking smelling, pussy teasing, countdowns, face slapping.

Keep2share

20. sancho48

RapturesFetishPlayground Fluffy Big Long Birthday Present
    [​IMG]

Size - 551.43 MB
    Duration - 00:14:38
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status: