Fetish video collection, incest, bdsm, fendom, dirty talk, manyvids...

Discussion in 'Other Fetishes' started by Baker, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baker

Baker Active Member Level 1

[Family Manipulation] Tara Ashley - Things Are Starting To Heat Up In Here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/BFB14D91...ngs_Are_Starting_To_Heat_Up_In_Here_1080p.mp4

You're looking really great these days sis, are you still running?

Thanks, can you really tell?

Of course! Look at you, you have better abs than I do!

You can touch if you want....

OMG you so pulled down my bikini on purpose!!!

Sorry sis, I just can't help myself..

I won't tell anybody if you don't...

After my sis and I talk about who's ex was worse, things start to really heat up in our parents hot tub... We realize we both haven't had any action in a while.. In the heat of the moment my sis and I decide to have some of our own fun! Watch me bang my sister's tight bod in our parents hot tub before they get home!!

General:

[Family Manipulation] Tara Ashley - Things Are Starting To Heat Up In Here 1080p
    Format: mp4 / Size: 767.79 MB / Duration : 00:18:07 / Resolution: 1920 1080 AVC

2. Baker

3. Baker

TA Worship - Anatomy Class

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/EE537A6CAC192CC/TA_Worship_-_Anatomy_Class.mp4

Ally has an anatomy class and a paper due soon. She has to pick a part of the body and write all about it after doing some research. She ask Sunshine for an idea and of course Sunshine tells her how amazing feet are and shows her how sensitive they can be with her tongue.

General:

TA Worship - Anatomy Class
    Format: mp4 / Size: 851.53 MB / Duration : 00:17:30 / Resolution: 1920 1080 AVC

4. Baker

[Upskirtjerk.com] Kate Anne - Wank For Me Doc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/E194D70946D46F9/kate-anne-wank-for-me-doc_4k.mp4

Kate has come in complaining about a pain in her knee, she asks you to take a look at it but you are far more interested in the short skirt she is wearing. When you bend down to get closer to look at her knee you realise you can see much more of her panties and you get an instant erection, Kate notices the bulge in your trousers and realises what is going on. Luckily for you she is more than happy to help you get rid of your hard cock so you can help her out with her knee pain.

General:

kate-anne-wank-for-me-doc 4k
    Format: mp4 / Size: 909.58 MB / Duration : 00:07:50 / Resolution: 3840 2160 AVC

5. Baker

"I'am a cuckold please ... Fuck my wife"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/B3602AF92962A5F/manyvids__Iam_a_cuckold_please_..._Fuck_my_wife__640p.mp4

Full Movie of "I'am a cuckold please ... Fuck my wife" . I meet her on a set she was assistant ( only doing papers work ) Simply cute and discrete . One month later i receive a message and straight after my answer a ticket fly bought by her Husband .... "I'am a cuckold please ... Fuck my wife " .. He saw few of my scenes and her wife talked to him about me because she saw me in real and confirm ... "During the movie, Joss contain his perversity" . The Husband was travelling when i was able to be there but his asking me to record everything. This is my cuckold certification job! Multiple orgasms and 3 cumshots.

General:

[manyvids] I'am a cuckold please Fuck my wife [640p]
    Format: mp4 / Size: 1.16 GB / Duration : 00:46:53 / Resolution: 854 640 AVC

6. Baker

[FilthyPOV] Taylor Pierce - Sneaking Up and Fucking My Sister in the Backyard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/27CC2452...d_Fucking_My_Sister_in_the_Backyard_2160p.mp4

I saw my sister, Taylor Pierce, out in the backyard sun bathing in her bikini. I slowly creep up on her, she was taking a small nap and helped myself to taking her top off. Just as I was about to grab Taylor's natural tits she wakes up and starts to freak out. Taylor tells me it is not right, she thinks our parents are gonna come outside and catch us. I fuck my sister right in the backyard till I fill up her tight pussy with my thick cum, my sister runs inside as my cum drips out of her.

General:

[FilthyPOV] Taylor Pierce - Sneaking Up and Fucking My Sister in the Backyard 2160p
    Format: mp4 / Size: 1.84 GB / Duration : 00:23:00 / Resolution: 3840 2160 AVC

7. Baker

8. Baker

9. Baker

Luckyasshole - Schoolgirl has Anal Sex after school with her Older BF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/027EE3FC...s_Anal_Sex_after_school_with_her_Older_BF.mp4

He fingers her arse from behind then fucks it doggystyle, slides a toy in her arse then takes it on her back, cowgirl, standing from behind and on her knees again until he cums over her spread arse.

General:

Name: Luckyasshole - Schoolgirl has Anal Sex after school with her Older BF Format: mp4 Size: 309.02 MB

1280 pixels 720 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:26:28

10. Baker

Marcelin Abadir - Called in an Elite Whore and fucked her in her Pussy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/3129CA7C...n_Elite_Whore_and_fucked_her_in_her_Pussy.mp4

She blows him then he takes her from behind on her knees and standing, she then rides him cowgirl and reverse, gets fucked on her back, from behind then on her fron; all the while with a toy in her arse then he cums over her arse which she scoops up and eats then sucks him dry.

General:

Name: Marcelin Abadir - Called in an Elite Whore and fucked her in her Pussy Format: mp4 Size: 222.92 MB

1280 pixels 720 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:22:17

11. Baker

Kendra James Superheroine World - Supergirl & Batgirl Buy The Farm feat. Kendra James & Molly Mae

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/6BFD54F160F46AA/Lezdom_Farm.wmv

Poison Ivy has struck again and this time she has Batgirl in her cocoon of lust. The stretchy tear resistant bag encasing Batgirl's body is coated with an aphrodisiac that is slowly seeping into her system. Lucky for Batgirl, Super Girl shows up to rescue her. Before Bat girl can warn her of the lustful coating on the encasement, the girl of mite is grabbing and tearing it with all her strength, touching the sinful substance that will surely soak through her kryptonian skin. Soon the girl in purple is free of her predicament, but the peril isn't over yet. She quickly explains they need to find the antidote for the aphrodisiac before they fall victim to it's lustful powers. Unfortunately for them it's a little too late...

General:

Name: Lezdom Farm Format: wmv Size: 775.51 MB

1440 pixels 1080 pixels Format: VC-1 duration: 00:19:13

12. Baker

[HelplessTeens] - Goldie Ortiz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/22837F3EE5F6A31/HelplessTeens_15-28-08_Goldie_Ortiz.mp4

Sometimes, pretty teenage girls have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Such is the case with Goldie, for she is one of those girls who is just too damn hot for her own good, and whether she means to or not, she shows off her tight teen body in her cut-off booty short shorts and barely there crop. No man could resist the temptation to ravage her. Even though Goldie has been told never to hitchhike, she has no choice when she finds herself lost and stranded in the backwater swamps of rural Florida one scorching summer day. After wandering around aimlessly for hours in the blazing sun, Goldie flags down a van she spots. Thirsty, frightened and desperate to get home, Goldie asks the seemingly friendly stranger for a ride, and he graciously agrees to help, but the kind of ride he?s offering involves Goldie getting her sex holes wrecked in the back of the dirty cargo van. For starters, Goldie is slapped into submission, bound at the wrists with rope fed the thick cock of her brutal savior. Next, he humiliates her by making her jack her shaved pussy for his amusement. After that, he fucks her doggy and reverse cowgirl style long and hard while choking off her air supply. Finally, he blasts a big load of spuzz in her whore mouth to quench her thirst, and then... well, find out if Goldie ever makes it home.

General:

Name: [HelplessTeens] 15-28-08 Goldie Ortizmp4
    Format: mp4 - Size: 1.59 GB - 00:27:44 - 1920 x 1080

13. Baker

[SexAndSubmission]- Ryan Riesling - The Bad Trick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/7DB555B2..._Jan_6th_2017_-_Ryan_Riesling_-_720p_MP4.jpeg
    http://nitroflare.com/view/F3D089DB...n_Jan_6th_2017_-_Ryan_Riesling_-_720p_MP4.mp4

When sexy stripper Ryan Riesling calls club security to kick out Seth Gamble, an obsessive, bad trick that is harassing her, she thinks she is done with him. But late that night, Seth follows her home.
    The resulting home invasion is scary, sexy and full of hot anal sex, bondage and brutal domination.

Plenty of bondage, lots of hot fucking, and anal too, what more could you horny pervs want?

General:

Name: [SexAndSubmission] Jan 6th, 2017 - Ryan Riesling - 720p MP4mp4
    Format: mp4 - Size: 1.18 GB - 00:33:00 - 1280 x 720

14. Baker

15. Baker

[MyPervyFamily] Bailey Brooke (Partying with Sis)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/1C021114820D8F0/MyPervyFamily_Bailey_Brooke_Partying_with_Sis_1080p.mp4

_Bailey_Brooke_(Partying_with_Sis)_[1080p].mp4.html][MyPervyFamily] Bailey Brooke (Partying with Sis) [1080p].mp4 - 573.9 MB

[MyPervyFamily] Bailey Brooke (Partying with Sis) [1080p]

Sis.... what are you doing!?!? Is that what I think it is????

I don't know if I can trust you! You weren't supposed to see this..

Look I'll do a line too, that way you know you can trust me - See!

Fine but you really can't tell mom and dad now, we both have a secret.... if you tell, so will I!

I swear I won't tell anyone! It's nice to finally be bonding with you sis!

Since we are bonding I have tell you, that stuff gets me really horny sometimes..

Oh.. Should I leave?

No don't leave.. Usually when I do it I'm home alone and get off a few times, Maybe you should try it out

After my sister introduces me to a new high, she tells me how much better it feels when you touch yourself while on the stuff... I was in total shock, it was the first time I had ever done something like this!

What right here? In front you of? I don't know sis..

Here let me help you... It's ok I can make you feel good, just relax...

She starts to stroke my cock and wow - she was right! It feels soooo much better than being sober... I've thought about fucking my sis before, but I never thought it would actually happen! Watch her tease me with her big round ass and her perfect D-cup titties.. Sis does one more line and begs me to fuck her.

There is nothing better than the feeling of cuming inside of my own sister!!

General:

Name: [MyPervyFamily] Bailey Brooke (Partying with Sis) [1080p] Format: mp4 Size: 573.9 MB

1920 pixels 1080 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:25:45

16. Baker

17. Baker

[MyPervyFamily] Tucker Stevens (That's Not The Remote Stepmom)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/658302A8...tevens_Thats_Not_The_Remote_Stepmom_1080p.mp4

_Tucker_Stevens_(That's_Not_The_Remote_Stepmom)_[1080p].mp4.html][MyPervyFamily] Tucker Stevens (That's Not The Remote Stepmom) [1080p].mp4 - 648.2 MB

After listening in on mom's private conversation, I found out some interesting information... Apparently mom has been listening to me having sex recently! Most guys might freak out knowing that their mom has been pleasuring herself to the sounds coming from their room. But not me, I found it rather arousing to be honest. So I suggest to her that we should have a movie night just like we used to when I was young. We can definitely use some good bonding time...

Oh nice you brought popcorn!

Of course mom! We can't have a movie night without it!

You're the best sweetie, I'm so glad that we're doing this...

Mom let's out a sigh and starts searching through movies for us to watch.

Is everything alright?

Yeah I've just got a lot on my mind, and your father constantly going out of town has been tough on me.

Well why don't you relax and I'll rub your shoulders to help relieve some of the tension...

Mom turns around so I can tackle some of those knots in her back and help loosen her up

So what's going on between you and your girlfriend?

Oh we actually broke up a few days ago...

I'm so sorry to hear that sweet heart!

Don't worry about it, I'll be ok..

I notice mom biting her lip and rubbing her legs... So I take the risk and begin to grope my mom. She throws her head and even moans a bit; she was definitely enjoying this rub down! But before things could escalate too much, mom says we should stop and pay attention to the movie.

Mom's in for a pleasant surprise when she grabs what she thinks is the remote... but is actually my rock hard cock!

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that! I thought that was the remote!

It's ok mom, it's not that bad... Plus I heard you talking about touching yourself while listening to me having sex.

What?! You were listening to my private conversation?!

Before mom gets too heated about me eavesdropping, I take her hand and wrap it around my cock

I know this is what you want...

We shouldn't be doing this!

Well you said that dad isn't giving you enough attention... Let me make you feel good mom

As long as this stays between us, I would love to feel you inside of me...

No one has to know about this, trust me mom.

Watch my petite mother ride and worship my huge cock. It's obvious dad hasn't been treating her right, so now it's my turn to step up and give mom what she has been missing!

Her pussy felt unreal and it isn't long before I pump her pussy full with my sticky white load as she begs me to cum inside of her! There's nothing like some good old fashioned mother son bonding time to bring a family closer together!

General:

Name: [MyPervyFamily] Tucker Stevens (That's Not The Remote Stepmom) [1080p] Format: mp4 Size: 648.21 MB

1920 pixels 1080 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:29:20

18. Baker

[MyPervyFamily] Sierra Nicole (Family Vacation - Truth Or Dare With Stepsis)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/60BDAC8E...cation_-_Truth_Or_Dare_With_Stepsis_1080p.mp4

_Sierra_Nicole_(Family_Vacation_-_Truth_Or_Dare_With_Stepsis)_[1080p].mp4.html][MyPervyFamily] Sierra Nicole (Family Vacation - Truth Or Dare With Stepsis) [1080p].mp4 - 694.7 MB

We all know how family vacations can go... Long boring car rides with nothing to do but play boring travel sign games, and fight with your sibling for that extra space in the car back seat...while mom and dad both have their own space up in front. But in some odd way shape or form, even though your sibling annoys the living shit out of you....somehow there's always moments during the trip where you both become very close.

Well this particular trip was no different, except my lil sis and I shared a moment that got us closer than I ever thought we could get!

It was our first night after we arrived in Florida, and mom and dad checked us all in to our hotel. Mom and dad were in the adjoining room next door, and they got us a room to share. But of course the hotel was full...so the only rooms they had left were single queen beds...which means we had to share. We have shared beds before, but this was years ago...and never after we both have turned 18 yrs old.

The weather sucked, and mom and dad were exhausted from driving all day. So pretty much we were stuck together in our hotel room with nothing but energy, and nothing to do.

My sis was being annoying as hell, so to shut her up....I agreed to play a game with her. Since we didn't have any cards or actual board games, my sis suggested that we play Truth or Dare. To me...Truth or Dare was not a game that was well suited for brothers and sisters to play, but I just wanted her to stop bothering me...so I agreed.

We asked a couple of questions back n forth, but then the game took a weird turn. I'm not sure if we were just too bound up together (first in the car all day, then in a small hotel room with just one queen bed), but the questions turned oddly sexual. The tension in the room became very apparent, and a very warm tingly sensation started to pulsate through me.

To this point we both opted for "Truth" questions, but all of a sudden my lil sis told me I could "Dare" her, and before I knew it....I dared her to strip naked in front of me! I couldn't believe my eyes, she actually started to undress in front of me! Then it was her turn... So she then "Dared" me. She dared me to touch her!

Watch as brother and sis both entertain themselves, as they explore each other's bodies for the 1st time...

Oh...and lil sis "Dared" one last thing, for big brother to blow his entire hot steamy big load into her open swelled vagina!

General:

Name: [MyPervyFamily] Sierra Nicole (Family Vacation - Truth Or Dare With Stepsis) [1080p] Format: mp4 Size: 694.65 MB

1920 pixels 1080 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:31:14

19. Baker

Miss Melisande Sin - Double Domination Anal Slut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/8F99A561BC3A4A3/FEMDOM_HOUSE_OF_SIN_Double_domination_anal_slut.mp4

ATTENTION! This video features two young eastern european Mistresses speaking in their language! Recently I visited my dear friend StrapWoman for a weekend. Little did I know, she brought her favourite anal slut in to play with us. We had 3 hours of extreme fucking and degradation! Watch us fuck him with a strap on, spit roast and whip him until we leave red marks all over his body. He was tough to break this one! Even a king size double sided dildo didn't break him... He takes it in like a real whore! Lucky boy isn't he? Two attractive Mistresses abusing his asshole...

General:

Name: FEMDOM HOUSE OF SIN Double domination anal slut Format: mp4 Size: 1.09 GB

1280 pixels 720 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:12:15

20. Baker

Taboo MILF Kristi - Let Mommy Warm You Up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://nitroflare.com/view/4F0F5348FF56C5F/clips4sale.comLetMommyWarmYouUp1080p.mp4

LetMommyWarmYouUp1080p.mp4.html][clips4sale.com]LetMommyWarmYouUp1080p.mp4 - 936.5 MB

Honey, just checking on you before I go to bed... do you need anything? Cold? What do you mean you're cold? Hmmm... well it must be hard to go to bed if you're cold. Let me see if there is anything mommy can do to help you.

What do you think, son? What can mommy do to help you warm up? I wonder if you are cold.... down here.... oh, my poor boy, "he" is cold too. Well... I do know what I can do to help you out. I can rub on... this... and make it so warm with my hand.

See? All warmed up... and quite hard too. You know sweetie... mommy's actually quite cold too. I think I could use a little warming up and I know a special place inside of mommy that's very very warm. Do you want to find out where it is?

The scene starts with Kristi checking if you are still awake and upon finding out that you are cold decides top help warm you up. Kristi lies in bed with you and after talking for a while asking questions starts playing a little with her breasts. She reaches down and starts giving you a (virtual) handjob. The scene continues with along the same theme where Kristi starts masturbating and fondling her breeasts which evolves into some (virtual) cowgirl. The sex results in a creampie that is presented with a spread out pussy towards the end.

General:

Name: [clips4sale com]LetMommyWarmYouUp1080p Format: mp4 Size: 936.54 MB

1920 pixels 1080 pixels Format: AVC duration: 00:14:13

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.