Foot Fetish Videos ● Rare Collection

Discussion in 'Nylon / Pantyhose / Foot Fetish' started by real20, May 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real20

real20 Active Member Level 3

[​IMG]

Amelie 2018-06-09 Barefoot on the Garda Lake 1

Tags: Footfetish, Public Nudity, Barefoot, Dirty Feet, Lesbians, Masturbation, Anal, Masurbation, Pissing, Flashing, Exhibition, Nude in Public, Outdoor, , Upskirt, Bottomless, Tattoed, Mature, s,
    Studio: barefoot-nudity / barefoot-urban-girls
    Year of production: 2012 - 2018
    Director: Feetosopher

File Name: Amelie 2018-06-09 Barefoot on the Garda Lake 1.wmv
    Duration: 00:02:58
    File Size: 166.23 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 600
    Video: wmv
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Amelie 2018-06-09 Barefoot on the Garda Lake 1.wmv

2. real20

[​IMG]

Your Babysitter Gives You a Footjob

Actress name: Mia Nicolette
    Date of Birth: February 20, 1999
    Studio: Clips4Sale / IWantClips
    Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, brunette, 1080p, shaved.pussy, straight, handjob, cumshot, pov, small.tits, teen, cum.in.mouth, 720p, vaginal.sex, fetish, stockings, amateur, female.domination, footjob, feet, humiliation, socks, skirt, stepdaughter, cuckold, foot.fetish, spit, stepfather, in.bath, smoking, cum.on.feet, chastity, babysitter, crossdressing, small.penis.humiliation, painted.toenails, ignored, sockjob, talking.on.phone, nylon.socks, fishnet.socks, mia.nicolette,

Description: I'm your babysitter, taking care of you as you're home sick in bed. I catch you peaking at my feet, so I tease you with my soft pink soles and put my feet right in your lap. and I can feel your cock getting hard through your pants! I'm going to make you feel better. and you're going to cum all over your babysitter's feet!

[​IMG]

File Name: Your Babysitter Gives You a Footjob
    Duration: 00:31:22
    File Size: 282.89 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: mp4
    Audio: AAC

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Your Babysitter Gives You a Footjob.mp4

3. real20

[​IMG]

18 Year Old Footjob & Blowjob POV

Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, brunette, 1080p, shaved.pussy, straight, handjob, cumshot, pov, small.tits, teen, cum.in.mouth, 720p, vaginal.sex, fetish, stockings, amateur, female.domination, footjob, feet, humiliation, socks, skirt, stepdaughter, cuckold, foot.fetish, spit, stepfather, in.bath, smoking, cum.on.feet, chastity, babysitter, crossdressing, small.penis.humiliation, painted.toenails, ignored, sockjob, talking.on.phone, nylon.socks, fishnet.socks, mia.nicolette,

Description: I seductively kiss and rub your cock through your pants, then pull them down and grab your cock with my petite hands. I jerk your cock with my socked feet, then slowly take them off to reveal my cherry-painted toenails, sexy arches and silky soles. I lube up my feet, clamp your cock tightly in between them, and sensually glide them up and down your shaft. I look in your eyes as I passionately suck, lick, and spit on your cock with my feet wrapped around it, slapping it against my tongue as I wriggle my little red toes.

[​IMG]

File Name: 18 Year Old Footjob & Blowjob POV
    Duration: 00:17:27
    File Size: 1.26 GB
    Video: mov

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / 18 Year Old Footjob & Blowjob POV.mov

4. real20

[​IMG]

Anything for You, Step-Daddy

Description: I would do anything to make Step-Daddy feel good, so when he tells me that I don't turn him on anymore, I can't stop crying. As soon as Step-Daddy unzips his pants, I don't waste any time making his monster cock disappear down my throat until i'm gargling and spitting up on myself. Step-Daddy slaps my face and pulls my hair as he makes me tell him how much of a slut I am, then my head back down on his cock, holding it there until I puke up vegetable soup, which he makes me lick up. Step-Daddy me to get naked, and to show off my feet before I wrap them around his cock and work them up and down his shaft. I turn around for a reverse footjob, giving him the perfect view of my ass and pussy as I jerk his cock with my soles and toes. He grabs a fistful of my hair, me backwards and demands that I go back to sucking his cock, so I start slurping and sucking passionately until I finally empty the rest of the food in my stomach all over his cock. When Step-Daddy is ready to bust, he orders me to make him cum with my feet, and with his cock held firmly in between my toes, I milk his balls empty..

[​IMG]

File Name: Anything for You, Step-Daddy
    Duration: 00:20:00
    File Size: 2.16 GB
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Anything for You, Step-Daddy.mp4

5. real20

[​IMG]

Bedtime Footjob POV

Description: I start out by teasing your cock through your pants with my socked feet, before pulling off one sock and rubbing my bare foot over the bulge in your pants. I take my other sock off, pull down your pants, and use my bare feet and hands to play with your hard cock through your boxers. Once I'm ready, I pull your boxers down and wrap my sexy feet around your cock. Passionately stroking up and down with my perfect arches, I jerk your horny cock in a tight friction laced grip between my wrinkled soles. I grin as I pick up the pace until you're about to explode, then slow back down, leaving your balls swelling in anticipation of a release. Once you've earned it, I grab my lube and drip it all over my feet and your cock, getting you nice and oiled up. In a wet, slippery finale, I tighten the grip on your cock with my perfect little toes, and squeeze out every drop of your man milk for my thirsty feet.

[​IMG]

File Name: Bedtime Footjob POV
    Duration: 00:13:47
    File Size: 1.79 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Bedtime Footjob POV.mp4

6. real20

[​IMG]

Black Nails Footjob POV

Description: My toes look sexy and sinister in my black nail polish and my feet are hot, sweaty and soft as I tease and edge your cock with my soles and toes until you explode in an intense orgasm that showers hot cum all over me and my cute overalls.

[​IMG]

File Name: Black Nails Footjob POV
    Duration: 00:06:21
    File Size: 919.87 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Black Nails Footjob POV.mp4

7. real20

[​IMG]

Bubble Bath Foot Tease

Description: Lucky you. you get the privilege of obsessing over my feet while I clean them and take a nice relaxing bath. Watch as I dip my feet into the warm water and lather them up with soap, getting them nice and slippery and scrubbing them with a washcloth. I give you a sexy view of my beautiful, sudsy feet as I wash my hair and get squeaky clean. Then, as I'm drying off after my bath, I tease you with my gorgeous wrinkly soles and toes.

[​IMG]

File Name: Bubble Bath Foot Tease
    Duration: 00:07:56
    File Size: 289.17 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Bubble Bath Foot Tease.mov

8. real20

[​IMG]

Cake Crushing Footjob & Blowjob

Description: My toes wiggle in anticipation as my foot slave lays a beautiful, made-from-scratch cake at my divine feet.

I softly and carefully caress its silky coat of frosting, and slowly sink my feet deep into it's moist, fluffy layers. Its rich decadence squishes up between my toes, and its velvety smooth thickness coats my ankles and arches. I continue working it over with my soles until it has devolved into a pile of mush.

I savor the taste of the sweet, salty mess I've created. I run my tongue up and down every soft, wrinkly inch of my gorgeous soles. I suck and lick on each and every single one of my toes.

Besotted and full of desire, my foot slave foolishly dares to pull out his pathetic, worthless cock without my express permission. To remind him of his place, I use my hands, feet and mouth as one, bringing him closer and closer to the edge until he's ready to explode, and then.

[​IMG]

File Name: Cake Crushing Footjob & Blowjob
    Duration: 00:18:57
    File Size: 2.66 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Cake Crushing Footjob & Blowjob.mp4

9. real20

[​IMG]

Caught Sniffing Step-Sister's Shoes POV

Description: I can't find my shoes anywhere, so I come in your room to ask you if you've seen them. wait, what the fuck? Are you jacking off while sniffing my shoes, you fucking pervert? Here, smell my sweaty socks before I wrap them around your pathetic cock. Knowing I have complete control over you, I take my socks off and glide my soft, silky soles up and down your cock until you blow your load on your step-sister's feet like the disgusting foot freak you are.

[​IMG]

File Name: Caught Sniffing Step-Sister's Shoes POV
    Duration: 00:12:13
    File Size: 140.78 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Caught Sniffing Step-Sister's Shoes POV.mp4

10. real20

[​IMG]

Flip Flop Footjob POV

Description: The sight of my feet in my flip flops is irresistible for a foot fetishist, so I wrap them around your throbbing cock to make it grow harder than ever before. I put your cock in between the thongs of my flip flops and jerk up and down, working you up to a lather, until I finally let you splatter your load all over my lime green painted toes and flip flops.

[​IMG]

File Name: Flip Flop Footjob POV
    Duration: 00:12:30
    File Size: 1.34 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Flip Flop Footjob POV.mp4

11. real20

[​IMG]

Footjob Blowjob

Description: Deleted video. She blows her boyfriend and gives him a footjob. Finally, he cums in her mouth.

[​IMG]

File Name: Footjob Blowjob
    Duration: 00:18:25
    File Size: 169.06 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob Blowjob.mp4

12. real20

[​IMG]

Footjob from Roommate

Description: I've always known about my roommate's embarrassing, crippling foot fetish, and i've finally caught him staring at my socked feet. I teasingly move them closer and begin rubbing them over his cock through his jeans. Soon his jeans are off, along with my socks, and my sexy bare feet are wrapped around his cock. I hug his cock between my wrinkly arches until he shoots a huge load all over my feet.

[​IMG]

File Name: Footjob from Roommate
    Duration: 00:09:19
    File Size: 1.34 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob from Roommate.mp4

13. real20

[​IMG]

Footjob in Ripped Nylons

Description: I use my shoes to rub my foot boy's cock through his boxers to get him nice and rock hard. then pull his boxers down to give him a hot shoejob. I take my shoes off to reveal my perfect feet in my black, sweaty nylons, then use them to jerk his cock every which way. I give him a passionate blowjob, spitting and sucking while my toes wiggle and tickle his cock. Then I oil him up, letting him feel every thread of nylon as I expertly milk his cock with my strong arches and toes, making him shoot his cum all over his own chest.

[​IMG]

File Name: Footjob in Ripped Nylons
    Duration: 00:28:58
    File Size: 2.99 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob in Ripped Nylons.mp4

14. real20

[​IMG]

Footjob Milking POV

Description: I'm going to prove to you that I know how to milk a cock like no other. in only 5 minutes! Watch as my hot, sweaty feet m..assage your throbbing cock and bring you to pure and perfect ecstasy!

[​IMG]

File Name: Footjob Milking POV
    Duration: 00:04:59
    File Size: 41.82 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob Milking POV.mp4

15. real20

[​IMG]

Footjob While on the Phone with Parents

Description: We've been studying nonstop for a big test tomorrow, but I decide it's time to take a little break. I take off my sexy knee high white socks and give you an eyeful of the soft, delicious soles you've been craving. I can tell i'm driving you crazy, so I grip your cock nice and tight with my perfect toes and sensually glide my silky soles up and down your shaft. As i'm pumping your cock between my sexy arches, I get a call from my Step-Dad, wondering where I am. I explain to him that i'm studying at a friends house as I continue m..assaging your cock with my perfect feet. I finally convince him to let me stay a little longer, but he calls back, insisting that it's getting late. I tell him it's VERY important that we keep studying for the big test tomorrow, and i'll call him once i'm finished. I can tell you're about to blow, so I call my step-dad back and tell him I'm ready to be picked up. as my beautiful feet milk all of the hot, creamy cum from your cock!

[​IMG]

File Name: Footjob While on the Phone with Parents
    Duration: 00:19:36
    File Size: 2.64 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Footjob While on the Phone with Parents.mp4

16. real20

[​IMG]

Fucking His Best Friend

Description: Happy Locktober, cuck slaves!

This year, I'm upping the ante. I decided to lock my pathetic, sissy boyfriend up in chastity and find a man who's not only sexier, but better than him in every possible way. his best friend! I decided the ultimate test of devotion and submission would be to make my worthless boyfriend watch me get FUCKED nice and hard by his handsome and hung best friend right in front of him, all while his useless nub is locked away.

I look straight into his eyes and ridicule him for all his inadequacies, the key to his chastity cage bouncing around on the anklet I'm wearing, as his best friend's huge uncut cock tears into my pussy. His friend grabs my perfect tits, wraps his strong hands around my neck, kisses me passionately, and worships my feet while holding my legs up and DRILLING my pussy. He spanks my hot little ass until it's red, raw and tingling before he shoves his m..assive cock deep into my tight little asshole-which is something I've refused to ever try with my boyfriend! Some best friend he is, huh?

I make sure to constantly remind my sissy cuck boyfriend how much better his friend is every chance I get-looking into his eyes while overcome with the ecstasy of finally having a real cock inside of me. He worships my feet better, eats my pussy better, and treats me rough like the dirty slut I am. I let him fill me up with his hot cum several times before the sheer ecstasy leaves us both in awe-and eager to do it again and again!

My boyfriend can never go back now; he is forever a pathetic desperate little cuck, and I love it!

[​IMG]

File Name: Fucking His Best Friend
    Duration: 00:47:36
    File Size: 2.7 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Fucking His Best Friend.mp4

17. real20

[​IMG]

Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV

Description: Act natural as I hide under your blankets and sensually glide my beautiful feet up and down your shaft, m..assaging your cock with my silky soles using nothing but sweat and saliva. After making your cock blow, I lick up every last drop of creamy cum from my hot, sweaty, cherry painted toes.

[​IMG]

File Name: Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV
    Duration: 00:27:13
    File Size: 1.97 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Hot & Sweaty Secret Footjob Under the Covers POV.mov

18. real20

[​IMG]

IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet

Description: For the IWantClips spit junkies who want to see my soles glazed with drool.

[​IMG]

File Name: IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet
    Duration: 00:01:03
    File Size: 86.71 MB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / IWC Exclusive Spitting on My Feet.mp4

19. real20

[​IMG]

Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity

Description: Locktober is coming, but my foot slave won't be! For an entire month, I'll be keeping him locked and **** in this tiny device - a cute pink chastity cage so secure that he'll never be able to get his sissy-clit free! Being the generous goddess that I am, I decide to treat him to one last st34my footjob, and I use my soft, wrinkly arches to edge his puny little sissy-cock before putting it away under my lock and key!

[​IMG]

File Name: Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity
    Duration: 00:32:22
    File Size: 3.29 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Locktober Last Footjob Before One Month in Chastity.mp4

20. real20

[​IMG]

Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In

Description: The morning after locking my slave up for locktober, I decide to check-in to make sure that his chastity device is secure. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours, yet he's already at a fever pitch of frustration. I have no mercy. Pathetic males need control, so he needs to suck it up and make his goddess proud. I own his cock now. I control the freedom of his manhood.

[​IMG]

File Name: Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In
    Duration: 00:10:17
    File Size: 1.05 GB

[​IMG]

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Locktober Morning Chastity Check-In.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.