Legendary Films of the Last Century

Discussion in 'Retro Sex / Vintage Sex' started by bujol, Oct 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bujol

bujol Active Member Level 2

Vintage Full Movies Collection (19xx - 1995)

TeenieVision 26: Kitzler Glück

[​IMG]

Alternative Title:
    Jungfotzen

Year: 1990's
    Genre: Classic
    Quality: DVDRip
    Language: German

Director: Roger Furst
    Studio: DBM

Starring: Ramona Kunik, Natascha Nova, Angel McBeth, Denise La Bouche, Loretta Minzi

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1050MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 68 min
    Format: mp4

Download Link(s):
    Teenievision 26 Kitzler Gluck.mp4 - 1.0 GB

2. bujol

P... come pubertà

[​IMG]

Year: 1987
    Quality: VHSRip
    Language: Italian

Director: Lorenzo Onorati (as Lawrence Webber)
    Studio: Panam International Cinematografica, La fogliodifico video

Starring: Mina Houghe, Carlotta, Gloria Hart, Ornella Picozzi, Valerie Sidy, Elen Stay, Don Tim

[​IMG]

File Size: ~900MB
    Resolution: 768x576
    Duration: 72 min

Download Link(s):
    P come puberta.mp4 - 907.3 MB

3. bujol

Stone Clan 1

[​IMG]

Year: 1991
    Language: German

Director: Dino
    Studio: Dinovision

Starring: Armin Beck, Jade De Vit, Janine Von Graf, Karin Schubert, Laura Valerie, Lotta Topp, Mike Lungen, Rally van Kamp, Richy Santos, Rick Coock, Piotr Stanislas
    Description: Karin is engaged in bed with Rally: pump; pussy licking; side and frontal fuck; and cum in her mouth, with Karin getting under her cock while she cums wagging her tongue and sucking her cock. Three-way scene with Lotta Topp (a forty-year-old blond whore like Helga Sven, with an impressively large clitoris and two disproportionate boobs, as the pseudonym suggests) and a boy. The two take turns pumping; then Lotta is fucked frontally and Karin standing. The German makes the boy cum by hand on the big tits of the American and licks the head.

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1400MB
    Resolution: 768x576
    Duration: 85 min

Download Link(s):
    Stone Clan 1.mp4 - 1.4 GB

4. bujol

A Feu Et A Sexe Sur La Riviera

[​IMG]

Year: 1999
    Language: French

Director: Alain Payet
    Studio: Wicked Pictures

Starring: Bruno SX, Daniella Rush, Dino Toscani, Dru Berrymore, Elena Nikulina, Francesco Malcom, Herschel Savage, Juana Fernandes, Karen Lancaume, Marc Barrow, Nicole Taylor, Nikki Anderson, Ian Scott
    Description: Cannes Festival, on the last day. Bruno manages to find a ticket for the closing session of the festival. He gives a lift to a charming hitchhiker who, without a hesitation, gives herself to him. She then steals the ticket in order to offer it to her husband. A gorgeous young woman seduces the latter and seizes the opportunity to rob the precious ticket and then gives it to her sweetheart, who will use it to pay off his debt to a friend. But this is only the beginning of the ticket's "story".

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1550MB
    Duration: 90 min

Download Link(s):
    A Feu Et A Sexe Sur La Riviera.mp4 - 1.5 GB

5. bujol

Mr. Peepers Amateur Home Videos 85: Hand Puppet Job

[​IMG]

Year: 1994
    Language: English

Studio: L.B.O. Entertainment

Starring: Christina West, Ian Daniels, Kaithlynn Hill, Paul Morgan, Rodney Moore, Sonoma
    Description: After Kristina turns herself on in the bath, she dresses for some wild sex, while Ian awaits with toys and some hot fantasies. Sonoma shows her puppet act to Rodney. She is not a very good ventriloquist, so she uses her mouth for something else. After playing ball in the park, Kaitlin and Landon slide themselves into extra innings at home... There she shows off her patented bat swallowing technique, and Landon never strikes out!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~750MB
    Duration: 69 min

Download Link(s):
    Mr Peepers Amateur Home Videos 85.mp4 - 751.8 MB

6. bujol

Mr. Peepers Amateur Home Videos 90: Backdoor Bonanza

[​IMG]

Starring: Dave Hardman, Justine, Nick Rage, Melissa Hill, Tess Newheart, Tony Montana
    Description: Tony's not the best photographer, but when Scarlett flashes him a clean shot at her little snapper, nasty things develop! Tony wastes little time in focusing in on her tight little pooper, and before Scarlett can say "cheese" he's shooting his best shots ever... all over her face! There's no sense in sending a finger or two to do a man's job, so when Dave spies Justine in masturbatory bliss, he applies for the job! She turns over in a flash, and after a brief scrutiny of his qualifications, hires him for the position... "Doggie" that is! Most people enjoy a good smoke after sex, but one look at sexy Tess and Nick knows she's gonna burn all night long! He has no choice but to crawl in behind her and ignite her fire down below. Not to worry though, he'll hose her off when he's through!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~750MB
    Duration: 68 min

Download Link(s):
    Mr Peepers Amateur Home Videos 90.mp4 - 737.8 MB

7. bujol

The Catwoman

[​IMG]

Alternative Title:
    The Cat Woman

Year: 1988

Director: John Leslie
    Studio: VCA

Starring: Alexa Parks, Derek Lane, Joey Silvera, John Leslie, Jon Martin, Kathleen Gentry, Lauryl Canyon, Megan Leigh, Buddy Love, Nikki Knight, Peter North, Ray Victory, Veronica Hall
    Description: Everyone has a hidden wild side, and director John Leslie was determined to explore this phenomenon in The Catwoman, starring Kathleen Gentry as the feline fantasy come to life. Watch the story unfold as Kathleen plays out the role of a wild, wanton creature, having unbridled passionate encounters with men and women. This classic film will have you searching for your own hidden wild side!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~900MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 77 min

Download Link(s):
    The Catwoman.mp4 - 876.7 MB

8. bujol

Mr. Peepers Amateur Home Videos 39: Cumming In Colors

[​IMG]

Year: 1992

Starring: Christina Sea, Dick Nasty, Jeff Coldwater, Kevin, Kim Kitaine, Louise Armani, Marissa Malibu
    Description: From the sordid, secret files of Mr. Peepers- the world's foremost collector of Amateur Erotica, comes the finest adult amateur footage ever exposed to the video camera or the naked eye! With every scorching scene Mr. Peepers reveals to you, the discerning amateur connoisseur, the most talented non-pros from your world as they partake in every conceivable pleasure the flesh has to offer! Mr. Peepers Amateur Home Video...where maximum exposure is a minimum requirement!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~800MB

Download Link(s):
    Mr Peepers Amateur Home Videos 39.mp4 - 788.3 MB

9. bujol

Buttman's Big Tit Adventure 01 (Better Quality)

[​IMG]

Year: 1991

Director: John Stagliano

Starring: Dee Dee Reeves, Fawn Miller, Heather Hart, Tianna, Tracey Adams, Bruce Seven, Felipe, John Stagliano, Roscoe Bowltree, Tom Byron, TT Boy, Woody Long
    Description: It started in Seattle. I was looking for ASSES - honest I was! And I found a great one! But there they were! - I couldn't get around them - big nipples and mountains of flesh! TITS like I had never seen before! - and a big, round, firm ASS! DeeDee was unbelievable! Then, I found another girl with big TITS and a big, round ASS! She was visiting from Pennsylvania and wanted to get it bad - from more than on guy at once! Fawn is a natural freak in every way! On the beach with Felipe, I find another cumming star. This is the best sex I've ever had as Buttman! But back in the office, trouble is brewing. Everybody loves BIG TITS, don't they? I sure do! - And combined with a big, round ASS. THIS IS MY MOST INCREDIBLE TURN-ON EVER!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~2350MB
    Duration: 139 min

Download Link(s):
    Buttmans Big Tit Adventure 01.mp4 - 2.3 GB

10. bujol

Mr. Peepers Amateur Home Videos 61: Foreplay For Four

[​IMG]

Year: 1993

Starring: Alyssa Malone, Brandon, Don Fernando, Janet Jacme, Jeff Scott, Kilian
    Description: Janet is a hot, black girl for whom home nooking is a specialty. She does a down and dirty bump and grind to get Brandon's pump primed for some wet in and out pumpage. The action starts hot and wet and soon hits the boiling point...spilling all over Janet's jugs.
    Alyssa is a light sleeper, but she is aroused by Jeff "Great" Scott's obvious need for oral gratification. Alyssa does a 6 to Jeff's 9 and before you know it, they're in the middle of a real mattress pounder. Pound for pound and stroke for stroke, when it comes to poon, Jeff can really dunk his kerplunker nice and deep!
    2 couples couple in the last scene of this movie. Fourplay for four is no mean feat, but the usual bunch of things that horny quartets do are done...and rather well. The party animals do it with scampering doggie style pussy pounders and bucking cowgirl rolls in the hay. Every possible permutation and prevertation is attempted...and carried off!

[​IMG]

Download Link(s):
    Mr Peepers Amateur Home Videos 61.mp4 - 790.9 MB

11. bujol

Buttman's Big Tit Adventure 3

[​IMG]

Year: 1995

Director: John Stagliano

Starring: Alexandro, Bruce Seven, Cream Cocoa, Debbie Dee, Eduarda, Joey Silvera, John Stagliano, P.J. Sparxx, Rachel Love, Rocco Siffredi, Roscoe Bowltree, Shelby Stone, Tiaz
    Description: Back in L.A., I've got to work way too much! But P.J. Sparxxx will not let me goof off! (I know she doesn't have big tits and doesn't really belong in this video, but I have been dying to use her for years. What a beautiful, big ass!) Anyway, I do manage to sneak out of the office and find Rachel Love bouncing around at the park. And another Big Tit Adventure begins...
    I love going to the topless bars in Houston because the women there just seem to be bigger. That is, tall with bigger tits and nice asses. On a recent trip, I met the hottest, nastiest dancers I've ever met. I can't tell you what they did while table dancing for me in a dark corner of a club down there - I might get them fired! I figured I'd invite Rocco down and treat him to a little bit of Texas teasin' and pleasin'. We had a nice surprise for him right in front of a world famous Texas landmark. Debbie Dee was not shy about doing it right there! After that, we had a parade of dancers come up to our hotel for private shows.
    Patrick Collins couldn't stand the fact that I was having so much fun in Houston...so he had to come out and join us. Debbie Dee and Cream Cocoa, a beautiful, voluptuous black girl, did one last private show for us. Rocco's huge dick almost got lost in Cream's mammoth tits!
    Shelby Stone was very sweet and sensual. She was really looking forward to seeing Rocco. I can't show her face on the box here, because she was being a very bad girl!
    Upon my arrival in Sao Paulo, Brazil last month, Joey Silvera and I encountered a rare light-skinned and very voluptuous young Brazilian girl, Eleanna. Along with her friend Tiaz, they led us on a little adventure where we encountered Alexandro...who helped us have a great time!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~2550MB
    Duration: 139 min

Download Link(s):
    Buttmans Big Tit Adventure 03.mp4 - 2.5 GB

12. bujol

Silence of the G.A.M.S.

[​IMG]

Genre: Classic, Comedy

Director: Rick Savage
    Studio: East River Film Works, Caballero Home Video

Starring: Charlie Latour, Rick Savage, Dave Ruby, Tasha Voux, Michelle Gabriel, Ariel Hart, Damien Cashmere, Jose Duval, Jean Valjean, Kristarrah Knight
    Description: There's a serial cummer on the loose, and he may be cumming your way. But not if the Government Agency for Monitoring Sex can help it! Head agent McDick hires the luscious Charlie La Tour and Detective Dumm to find this gizum junkie. Their search takes Ms. La Tour behind bars to whacking off Wee Willie Winkie who gives her a wad of evidence. Then on to sexually depraved Whiny Wanda and Judge Long who are more than lustfully accommodating. The insatiable Charlie loves to swallow every drop and won't stop until she finds the serial cummer!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1000MB

Download Link(s):
    Silence of the GAMS.mp4 - 1 010.5 MB

13. bujol

Breast Worx 32

[​IMG]

Director: Bobby Hollander

Starring: Aja, Bianca Trump, Brett, Cherry Lawson, Courtney, Don Fernando, Greta Carlson, Persia, Rick Masters

[​IMG]

File Size: ~850MB
    Duration: 70 min

Download Link(s):
    Breast Worx 32.mp4 - 868.0 MB

14. bujol

Breast Worx 35

[​IMG]

Starring: Damien, Jerid, Pearl, Shelly, Venus, Wisemark
    Description: : Shelly arrives at Damien's style shop for an emergency custom fitting...it seems she has a problem in the area of her huge chest. Ass-tronaut Jerrid begins his space adventure by docking himself alongside sexsational Venus, and her heavenly orbs! Assuming the role of temptress, pubescent Pearl knows her part to the tee!

[​IMG]

Duration: 66 min

Download Link(s):
    Breast Worx 35.mp4 - 820.3 MB

15. bujol

Breast Worx 21

[​IMG]

Starring: Heather Hart, Keisha, Steve Drake, Tara Gold
    Description: Mondo Breast Queen, Keisha, shakes her money-makers like only she can, in this, her long-awaited Breast Worx debut appearance. Steve Drake has his hands full (and then some) with this vixen. The smile on his face is worth a thousand words! Next up, buxom beauties, Tara and Heather discover through mutual guy trouble that there's nothing like a feminine touch to ease out the tensions that accompany male insensitivity. Big tit girl/girl action at its very finest!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~850MB

Download Link(s):
    Breast Worx 21.mp4 - 846.8 MB

16. bujol

Two For One 2

[​IMG]

Year: 1993

Studio: Vivid

Starring: Ginger Lynn, Peter North, Tom Byron, Heather Hunter, TT Boy, Tim Whitfield, Joey Silvera, Heather Hart, Blake Palmer, Wayne Summers, Christy Canyon, Britany Striker, Randy Paul, Terry Lynn, Francois Papillon, Krista Lane, Frank James, Marc Wallice
    Description: Two guys do one girl front, back and sideways in this eye-popping, zipper-busting compilation. And sometimes the girl in the middle is Ginger! Care for a sandwich

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1350MB
    Duration: 117 min

Download Link(s):
    Two For One 2.mp4 - 1.3 GB

17. bujol

Takin' It To The Limit 2

[​IMG]

Director: Bionca, Bruce Seven
    Studio: Pleasure Productions, Bruce Seven Productions, Exquisite

Starring: Barbara Doll, Bionca, Careena Collins, Heather St. Clair, Krysti Lynn, Rebecca Bardoux, Sarah Jane Hamilton, Blake Palmer, Jimmy Z., Jon Dough, Julian St. Jox, Marc Wallice, Mr. Marcus, Sean Michaels, Steve Hatcher
    Description: Come with us, a step further, as we take you down the rock and roll roller coaster of sex and anal perversion. Stay with us, as we watch Heather St. Clair, Careena Collins, Sarah Jane Hamilton, Barbara Doll, and Rebecca Bardoux spread their assholes for your delight.

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1800MB
    Duration: 117 min

Download Link(s):
    Takin It To The Limit 2.mp4 - 1.8 GB

18. bujol

Takin' It To The Limit 4: Totally Smokin'

[​IMG]

Starring: Alicia Rio, Anna Malle, Bionca, Bruce Seven, Hercules, Jake Steed, Julian St. Jox, Kaitlyn Ashley, Misty Rain, Mr. Marcus, Nancy Vee, Nick East, Shelby Stevens, Sophia Ferrari, Valentino, Vanessa Chase, Vince Vouyer, VixXxen
    Description: Another trip down the road of perversity as only Bionca and Bruce Seven can bring you! Just sit back, grab your favorite jar of lube, and get ready for an ass bangin' good time! These horny hotties know just what you want to see and they're ready to give you an eyeful!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1650MB
    Duration: 106 min

Download Link(s):
    Takin It To The Limit 4.mp4 - 1.6 GB

19. bujol

Takin' It To The Limit 6: Nastier Than Ever

[​IMG]

Starring: Missy, John Stagliano, Marine Cartier, Felecia, Jake Steed, Careena Collins, Tom Byron, Alec Metro, Misty Rain, Mickey G., Mark Davis, Channone, Jill Kelly, Traci Allen
    Description: Another trip down the perverted road of anal debauchery. Meet Traci Allen - an office worker from Colorado who just HAD to do one movie. And you won't believe what Missy does to Mickey! Throw in a special appearance by John Stagliano and you've got a movie that's ... nastier than ever!

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1650MB
    Duration: 107 min

Download Link(s):
    Takin It To The Limit 6.mp4 - 1.6 GB

20. bujol

Desiderando Moana (Better Quality)

[​IMG]

Language: Italian

Director: Mario Bianchi (as Nicholas Moore)
    Studio: FM Video

Starring: Emanuelle Cristaldi, Rocco Siffredi, Moana Pozzi, Ron Hightower, Lacy Rose, Vampirella, Jean-Pierre Armand, Joey Silvera, Peter North

[​IMG]

File Size: ~1250MB
    Duration: 78 min

Download Link(s):
    Desiderando Moana.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.