Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by BigCock, Nov 23, 2021.

1. BigCock

BigCock Active Member Level 5

Lady Estelle - FemDom Handjob - Venus Rising ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
    This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
    sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.

Genre : FemDom, Strapon, CBT, FaceSitting, Device Fisting, Latex, Bondage, Milking, FaceDildo, Handjob, 720p
    Name : Lady Estelle
    File Type: MP4
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4924 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
    Duration : 00:43:39
    File Size : 1.54 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/c62505d8c0150/FemDom.-.Lady.Estelle.-.Venus.Rising.hd720p.mp4

2. BigCock

Princess Crystal - Femdom ballbusting - Don't Fucking Move ~ 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

My beta is a new slave and has never ball busted before. So I want to start teaching him about it. I know he wants to make me SO happy. As I deserve. He has always been a loser and has always dreamed about serving me. So he will start doing whatever I say as he starts this long process of obsession. I make him wear a collar. So I can pull him around when I want to. LOL. He isn�t used to so much attention or pain down there. So I give him a nice little warm up. The more scarier and harder kicks and punches will definitely be in the near future! I make him hold his gross virgin dick up. That way I can go straight for the balls. Now that he is my slave he no longer needs a dick or balls and I completely own them for my entertainment.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ballbusting, ball kicking, ball punching, 1080p
    Name : Princess Crystal
    Year of release : 2021
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
    Duration : 00:06:21
    File Size : 699 MB

[​IMG]

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/b3d69ee75fa3f/Femdom.ballbusting.-.Crystal.Dont.Fucking.Move.1080p.mp4

3. BigCock

Victoria Colonna & Mistress Gaia - Femdom ballbusting - Hard Ballbusting ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Mistress Gaia was angry with her slave because last time she kicked his balls he left a bruise on her leg, so today she invited me to ballbust him mercilessly to punish him. Our kicks were hard, quick and painful. We started wearing our platform shoes, then we finished him barefoot. I think he will remember our last blows.

Mistress Gaia era arrabbiata con il suo schiavo perche l'ultima volta che lei lo ha preso a calci nelle palle, lui le ha lasciato un livido sulla gamba, cosi oggi mi ha invitato per punirlo con altri impietosi calci. I nostri colpi sono stati duri, veloci e dolorosi. Abbiamo iniziato indossando le nostre decolte, poi lo abbiamo finito scalze. Penso che si ricordera dei nostri ultimi colpi.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, cbt, double domination, barefoot, ball kicking, foot domination, latex, lang.italian, 1080p
    Name : Victoria Colonna, Mistress Gaia
    Year of release : 2022
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 3178 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:07:10
    File Size : 170 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/0f54decd18008...ria.and.Gaia.Hard.Ball.busting.2022.1080p.mp4

4. BigCock

Mistress Damazonia - Femdom breath control - Damazonia Domination 1 (5 KO's) ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Here's my first shoot with Mistress Damazonia where I wanted to see what she could do with her legs! So first she starts with her regular old straight headscissor and really has me panicking and tapping some even though she's not using her full power. Mistress Damazonia is incredibly powerful, she rarely used full force on me, and you can tell when she does because it's lights out in seconds and sometimes it was so intense my eyes rolled way back, which usually requires a very powerful hold. After she wrecks me in her straight headscissor, she moves on to the figure four pretty quickly, and she really makes me panic in this one! I go out and in of consciousness a few times, and right at the end of the figure four she definitely made sure I was out before letting up.

So then she's back at the straight headscissor, and this time I tell her she can squeeze harder if she wants, and she proceeded to squeeze me so hard that she put me to rest 3 times in 2 minutes. She kept squeezing harder each time she scissored me; the first time she let up right as I was going out, the second time she let up right after I went out, and the third time she squeezed me so hard I ended up limp with my eyes rolled back in her grip before she finally let up, and boy did I snore a lot right after.

After that came the reverse headscissor, and boy was it one of the most powerful reverse headscissors I've ever felt! She toyed with me for a little bit, but as soon as she really tightened everything up, as soon as you see those glutes tighten, it was lights out. She had me limp with my eyes rolling back yet again! And of course subsequent snoring. I think she must have felt bad knocking my ass out so brutally haha because afterwards she really took it easy on me, just kept choking me and letting up on me using her arms while she had her incredible legs wrapped around me, strapping me into place. Damazonia makes me tap out numerous times with her arms, as well as cough and beg, and then we called it a wrap on that clip.

Genre : Femdom, amazon, extreme domination, scissors, scissorhold, knockout, 1080p
    Name : Mistress Damazonia
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 2970 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 116 kb/s
    Duration : 00:08:37
    File Size : 191 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a01cfaa4d697b/Femdom.-.Mistress.Damazonia.-.Damazonia.D0mination.1.1080p.mp4

5. BigCock

Dezy Desire - Femdom ballbusting - Dezy Learns To Bust Balls ~ 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Who better to teach the new girl Dezy how to bust balls, than the Queen of Ball Busting, Rapture? Having destroyed countless amounts of men, Rapture wants to pass on her knowledge to the eager & aggressive Dezy. Rapture's slave is made to stand still, legs spread wide, while Rapture begins her lesson. She has Dezy kick him every way imaginable. Dezy heavy boots hit hard & true, and in no time, she is thoroughly destroying the slave. The pace is relentless, as Dezy doesn't let up even when he falls down. She stomps, soccer kicks, mule kicks, and knees his balls back into his stomach. Her lesson now complete, Dezy is ready to join Rapture in a double ball busting session in the next clip.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball abuse, ball kicking, amazon, 1080p
    Name : Dezy Desire
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 1856 kb/s
    Audio : MPEG Audio Layer 3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s
    Duration : 00:09:14
    File Size : 140 MB

[​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/e30c06f9d2d83...zy.Desire-Dezy.Learns.To.Bust.Balls.1080p.mp4

6. BigCock

Lady Scarlet and Gabriella - Femdom ballbusting - Kicks To The Bundle ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

My friend Gabriella and I are a bit perplexed by today's slave. He is standing there in front of us, hands behind his back, dressed only in his boxers from which you can barely see a protrusion. With Gabriella we decide to try with lots of kicks in the balls and see if this way the bundle volume increases a bit... Black heels for me red for Gabriella, we start immediately with strong, well-aimed kicks: one burst fort me, one for Gabriella and then one kick each increasing the pace until we see a nice swelling accompanied by as many cries and grimaces of pain. To finish him, we move him away from the wall, place him in the center of the room and kick him from two sides, Gabriella in front while I�m behind. After a while he collapses to the ground but we do not stop and while he is on all fours we hit him again until he gives up.

CALCI AL FAGOTTO

Io e la mia amica Gabriella siamo un po� perplesse di fronte allo schiavo di oggi. E� li in piedi davanti a noi, mani dietro la schiena, vestito solo dei suoi boxer dai quali a malapena si riesce a vedere una proturberanza. Con Gabriella decidiamo di provare con tanti calci nella palle e vedere se cosi il fagotto aumenta un po� di volume� Tacchi neri io e tacchi rossi Gabriella, iniziamo subito forte con dei calci ben assestati: una raffica io, una lei e poi uno a testa aumentando il ritmo finche non vediamo un bel gonfiore accompagnata da altrettante versi e smorfie di dolore. Per finirlo lo spostiamo dalla parete, lo posizioniamo al centro della stanza e lo prendiamo a calci da due lati, Gabriella davanti e io alle spalle. Dopo poco collassa al suolo distrutto ma non ci fermiamo e mentre e a quattro zampe lo colpiamo ancora finche non si arrende.

Genre : Femdom, executrix, ballbusting, ball kicking, cbt, double domination, lang.italian, 1080p
    Name : Lady Scarlet , Gabriella
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 8022 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
    Duration : 00:06:26
    File Size : 377 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/afb0aa1243566...rlet.and.Gabriella.KicksToTheBundle.1080p.mp4

7. BigCock

Denise - Bondage and Lactation - Oral training ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

18 year old Denise is now a permanent HuC0w and she will need a lot of training. The farmer likes to combine a few things, like nipple enlargement and oral training, to make the sessions more efficient. Of course, there has been discussion if breeding and oral training are supposed to be part of the pure HuC0w lifestyle training, but here at HuC0ws.com we definitely think that they should be. Denise needs to learn to be a good submissive, as well as an obedient HuC0w. And the farmer (of course) would like some pleasure in return for his hard work. Please discuss in the comments if you think this should be part of the training more often.

Genre : Bondage, Blowjob, Oral sex, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Lactation, 1080p
    Name : Denise
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 15.1 Mb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
    Duration : 00:06:39
    File Size : 730 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/228d522313e2a/Bondage.and.Lactation-2022.Denise-oral.training.1080p.mp4

8. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Abused Pony ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Gabriella and I have played for a long time with our pony which now acts as a footrest while we relax. The slave, however, is really exhausted, he begins to complain and begs us to rest: never make requests to two mistresses like us, he will soon regret it... Gabriella immediately climbs on his back but this time it is not to ride him, she wants to hold him well while I put the my feet in his mouth. I push in and Gabriella on the other side presses on the head, the slave can barely breathe and starts drooling profusely on my pantyhose. Gabriella goes to my place, her feet are smaller but she slips them both in, spreading the slave's mouth while I squeeze him with my weight and hold him by the ears. In the end we use him as a doormat to dry our feet soaked with his saliva but after a while we leave him there on the ground and go to change our pantyhose.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, foot worship, pantyhose, trampling, foot gagging, 1080p
    Name : Lady Scarlet
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9973 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
    Duration : 00:08:29
    File Size : 614 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/9f1755ec5793f/Femdom.humiliation.-.Lady.Scarlet.-.Abused.Pony.2022.1080p.mp4

9. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Three on Three ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Three doormats for three mistresses, one each. This is how I decide to spend the afternoon with my friends Gabriella and Victoria, stepping on these three insignificant human beings. We placed them lying on the floor, next to each other and under the athletics bars that will support us. We let them take off our heels and immediately we step on them with our six nylon feet. We have a slave each to trample, and we start walking on the abdomen, chest and face but after a while we understand that we want more. First a few jumps and then we begin to climb in two on the same doormat until all three of us are standing on a single face that deforms under us... It's time to make everything more dynamic and we start walking in circles first on their bellies and then completing the turn on their heads and we go on like this without stopping until we get tired. Before leaving, we let the doormats kiss and worship our feet.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, foot worship, foot domination, trampling, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 8007 kb/s
    Duration : 00:10:35
    File Size : 619 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/dc81743edf24e....Lady.Scarlet.-.Three.on.Three.2022.1080p.mp4

10. BigCock

Mistress Gaia - Femdom foot domination - Femdom POWER ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Today at DungeonRoma I'm with my beautiful mistress friend, and we have two slaves that are going to be punished. Because we enjoy it... We have placed our bitches in the stalks, with their feet firmly locked in place. They are also tightly bound by their wrists to the bars of the cage. This is a very stressful position for our slaves, and we are going to enjoy making them suffer. We are both wearing our stiletto heels, and to begin we allow our sluts the luxury of sucking and kissing our heels and shoes. They are not sure what we have in store for them. However, it's not too long before they find out. After removing our shoes, we decide to give our slaves a good trampling, we stamp on them and place out feet over their heads and faces. I so enjoy hearing our bitches squeal as we give them our full weight. Then it's time to turn the heat up a little. So we get our sluts to open their mouth and we begin to give them a relentless foot gagging. As we stuff our feet to the back of their throat, all they can do as gargle and choke as they try to breathe. We are having great fun, and our bitches are struggling to cope as we continue to make them suffer under the feet of our extreme femdom power...

Genre : Femdom, bdsm, double domination, foot domination, foot gagging, trampling, shoe and boot worship, lang italian, 1080p
    Name : Mistress Gaia
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6727 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s
    Duration : 00:10:24
    File Size : 513 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/e60c7788f5f61...n-Mistress.Gaia.-.Femdom.POWER.2022.1080p.mp4

11. BigCock

Jennifer Giardini - Femdom humiliation - dirty wish ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Super hot Goddess Jennifer Giardini is using her bathroom and obeys Yago to lick her dirty ass in a nasty scene. Then Yago licks and sucks Mistress Jennifer's ass while the queen is feeling very happy because her slave is doing a great job. Yago gives wet licks on her pussy as well and hot brunette Jennifer cums in a nice way squirting on his face. Very hot scenes of: big butts, femdom, dirty ass, ass licking, pussy licking and squirting!!!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ass worship, facefuck, facesitting, smother, lang.portuguese, 720p
    Name : Jennifer Giardini
    File Type: WMV
    Video : WMV2, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2448 kb/s
    Audio : WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s
    Duration : 00:19:00
    File Size : 355 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/15a9e64b567d7/Femdom.humiliation-Jennifer.Giardini.dirty.wish.720p.wmv

12. BigCock

Mistress Gaia - Femdom punching - Don't Fuck With Cats ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

I take pride in myself, especially my fitness. Today I�m going to allow my bitch of a slave to join me in a little warm up session. He�s been getting on my nerves, as I put him on a diet so he can lose weight. However, he�s not been sticking to it properly. So he�s going to learn obedience and Don�t Fuck With Cats�

Genre : Femdom, Femdom workout, Amazons, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, BDSM, Human punchbag, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Punching Fantasy, 1080p
    Name : Mistress Gaia
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4407 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s
    Duration : 00:09:13
    File Size : 302 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/84ea178284d61...ess.Gaia.-.Dont.Fuck.With.Cats.2022.1080p.mp4

13. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Drink and choke ~ 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

I approach slowly and sensually, making the sound of my heels feel good. The slave is already in position, ready to be used. I wear sexy lingerie. My beauty captivates him and he would let me do anything. Let�s not talk about my perfume� I provoke it and submit it to me with several facesitting. I also give him some spit to drink. I�m preparing him for what he deserves now: my golden shower. Removed the panties, begins to gush a fountain that goes straight to his mouth. He manages to take a few sips, but it is the morning pee and therefore very intense. He has some retching but my fountain does not stop and I take a shower to him. I submerge it under my abundant pee! Now that I�ve lightened up, and since he wasn�t able to drink much, I don�t need him anymore. I sit on his face and finish him by choking him. The beauty of this video is also the presence of a mirror that makes everything more intriguing.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, human toilet, ass fetish, ass worship, ass licking, verbal humiliation, piss, piss drinking, piss in mouth, piss on face, toilet slavery, facesitting, face sitting, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s
    Duration : 00:07:51
    File Size : 888 MB

[​IMG]

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/743b1f08b3fa8/Femdom.humiliation-Lady.Scarlet.-.Drink.and.choke.1080p.mp4

14. BigCock

Lady Scarlet, Mistress Tatiana and Mistress Gaia - Femdom double domination - Six dirty feet, tongue and soap ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Gaia, Tatiana and I have incredibly dirty soles, black with dirt and dust and we need a thorough washing. The slave starts working with his tongue, which immediately turns black but after a while Gaia presses her feet in his face and now he is completely dirty, in and out of his mouth. His tongue goes dry and I try to help him by spitting on my feet and then directly into his mouth. Our feet are cleaner now but still not completely and so Tatiana has an idea and she sends the slave to get some liquid soap. However, Tatiana does not soap our feet but sprays the soap directly on the slave's tongue and then one by one we rub our feet on his tongue stretched out from the mouth. We conclude by rubbing all six feet on his face, which is now a gray mixture of dust and soap.

Genre : Femdom, double domination, dirty feet, spitting, sole licking, female supremacy, 1080p
    Name : Lady Scarlet, Mistress Tatiana, Mistress Gaia
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 5530 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:10:22
    File Size : 421 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/5a72b823dc875...ix.dirty.feet_.tongue.and.soap.2022.1080p.mp4

15. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Hard pony training ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Three amazons and two ponies to train: only with hard work these two beasts will be worthy to take us around. We immediately start the training session with a lap to check the posture. Then we alternate with two of us in the saddle and the third giving orders: orders and strokes with the whip to make sure the lesson is well memorized. The ponies must make sure that the Mistresses are comfortable while performing the turns and trajectories that are required of them. The last test is a test of endurance: Cleo and Gea both get on the same pony that is visibly tired and almost collapses to the ground. All in all they behaved well, we take them to the center for a reward but the training does not end today, tomorrow we try the trot!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, domination, leather, training, mistress, pony, ponyplay, whipping, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 8002 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s
    Duration : 00:08:56
    File Size : 522 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/42662e6ebba12/Femdom.humiliation-Lady.Scarlet.-.Hard.pony.training.1080p.mp4

16. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - A hard lesson for the idiot ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Prelude - The company is run by three Women, beautiful and authoritarian. Scarlet the redhead, Gea the blonde and Cleo the brunette. The company works and is among the most productive because the trio is ruthless and commands with terror: blackmail, threats of dismissal, harassment, salary cuts... Employees live in fear, but for this they show respect and obedience. They are also aware that finding another job is difficult and then they work for the most beautiful Bosses of all companies! They are in fact envied by all the other workers who do not really know of the slavery to which the employees who are obliged to keep silent are subjected. -
    Gea finds out that this employee took a longer break than allowed, so we have no doubts, we need to fire him immediately. This loser begs us that he needs the job, he has a mortgage to pay and he is willing to do anything we want� Of course he couldn't imagine what would happen to him shortly thereafter, when all of a sudden he found himself first on his knees and then lying with his face under the desk and Cleo's feet on his nose and mouth. And that's just the beginning, we want to inflict exemplary punishment and literally leave marks on his flesh as a warning to all other employees: our sharp heels take turns slipping into his flabby abdomen as his screams of pain are muffled by one of us who keeps her feet on his face. To conclude, Cleo and Gea go up on him at the same time while I shut him up by putting my heel down his throat: we send him away full of holes and without the t-shirt we seized.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, foot worship, pantyhose, trampling, leather, 1080p
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s
    Duration : 00:12:36
    File Size : 736 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/30af82abd4d56....-.A.hard.lesson.for.the.idiot.2022.1080p.mp4

17. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - A Heart For Your Butt ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

I take my pony around the studio on a leash and as I walk I get an idea... As a matter of fact, this heart-shaped spanking paddle was given to me by him, so it's about time to use it! It is no coincidence that I am dressed in red from top to boots, and red is the heart on the paddle just like red will be the skin on his buttocks! I put him in position on all fours and start hitting him hard repeatedly, the skin starts to color just the way I like it. Little pause to make him kiss my boots and then I start again with even more strength: each blow is now accompanied by a scream of pain and the ass turns from red to purple until he surrenders and falls to the ground.

UN CUORE PER IL TUO CULO

Porto in giro per lo studio il mio cane al guinzaglio e mentre cammino mi viene un�idea� D�altra parte questa paletta da spanking a forma di cuore me l�ha regalata proprio lui, e arrivato il momento di usarla! Non a caso sono vestita di rosso dal top agli stivali, come rosse e il cuore sulla paletta e come presto diventera la pelle delle sue chiappe! Lo metto in posizione a quattro zampe e inizio colpirlo con forza a ripetizione, la pelle inizia a colorarsi proprio come piace a me. Piccola pausa per fargli baciare i miei stivali e poi si riprende con ancora piu forza: ogni colpo e ora accompagnato da un urlo di sofferenza e il culo da rosso diventa viola finche non cede e stramazza al suolo.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, spanking, boot domination, paddling, female supremacy, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 7997 kb/s
    Duration : 00:10:20
    File Size : 604 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/177e386cf13a0...adyScarlet.-.AHeartForYourButt.2022.1080p.mp4

18. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Apotheosis ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

My friend and Me are very sensual wearing sheer stockings that highlight our long legs and spotted decollete. We approach the slave who is lying on the floor and awaiting our treatment. He still doesn't know that while Maya is trampling him I will jerk off him to make him cum. Let's start to trample him together. The heels sink and he moans. When the first signs appear, I decide to tease his cock. He gets excited, and then I stop. We still step on him. We take off our shoes and with her feet veiled my friend goes on his face while I masturbate him with my hands and feet. His moans are both of pain and of pleasure and I feel he is close to enjoying. I stop. Our sadistic game isn't over yet. We put our heels back on and now while I step on him, Maya is jerking off him with the sole of her shoe. This doormat is more and more exhausted, for him it is a double suffering. I get off, grab his cock and masturbate him with both my hands and feet while my friend goes on him. He reaches orgasm on my feet with heels in the flesh, between moans of pleasure and pain and my exclamation: the apotheosis!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, strapon, foot worship, high heels, trampling, whipping, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 7976 kb/s
    Duration : 00:14:55
    File Size : 873 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/3f6dbe925202c/Femdom.humiliation-01-Lady.Scarlet.-.Apotheosis.2022.1080p.mp4

19. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Dirty Feet ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

I walked a lot today and now I enjoy some rest sitting comfortably. The soles of my flip flops are very dirty but my four legged slave is ready to get them back as good as new. I order him to clean them and he executes, unaware that he will soon have to clean my even dirtier feet. I order him to take off my shoes and move on to the filthy soles of my feet: he must wash them thoroughly and lick all the dirt off. He thinks he is finished, I check and I order him to be more careful: he must not leave anything out, especially my dirty heels.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, strapon, foot worship, high heels, trampling, whipping, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8054 kb/s
    Duration : 00:10:44
    File Size : 633 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d464f55ea0eb8/Femdom.humiliation-02-Lady.Scarlet.-.Dirty.Feet.2022.1080p.mp4

20. BigCock

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Double suffering ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

This slave has no escape today: on the floor on all fours and in complete control of three very sadistic mistresses. Together with my friends Gaia and Tatiana we hurl ourselves on this worm, to inflict different types of suffering on him. I start with the whip on his back while Tatiana puts a foot in his mouth pushing it well into his throat: Gaia helps by pushing the slave's head and with a few kicks in his stomach. Each one of us wants to try all the practices and so we take turns. Now it is Gaia who takes his breath away by pushing her foot deep into the slave's throat while Tatiana whips his back and I assist both of them. In the end it�s up to me to put my foot in his mouth but I like to exaggerate and I put both my feet breaking his mouth and leaving him breathless. Before we leave, we admire the red skin on his back for the whipping and we scratch it with our sharp nails.

Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s
    Duration : 00:06:24
    File Size : 374 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/7fadc7c9bc5a7...ady.Scarlet.-.Double.suffering.2022.1080p.mp4

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Draft saved Draft deleted