Playful legs love to satisfy / Foot fetish

Discussion in 'Nylon / Pantyhose / Foot Fetish' started by positivemen, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. positivemen

positivemen Active Member Level 3

Willow Hayes/2014/Willow Hayes/SD/540p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Willow Hayes
    Genre: BDSM, Fuck Machine, Squirting
    Description: Willow Hayes picked the right stage name - she's tall and thin like a willow tree and she shakes and quivers when she's excited. The machines take her by storm and she cums like only a new girl can - quietly, with surprise and some genuinely overwhelming sensations. She has never felt this way before and it shows. The Sybian leaves her clit humming and the fucking machines take over her body as we stretch her out and let the cocks work in and out of her hot, tight pussy.
    Date: 2014

Size: 393 MB
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 35 min 48 s
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. positivemen

Skinny girl with long legs a deep throat and tiny ass is sex destroyed, brutal bond/Nov 14, 2012//SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
    Date: Nov 14, 2012

Size: 971 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 23 min 5 s
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. positivemen

Ariel Anderssen, Janey and Katy Cee/2011/Ariel Anderssen, Janey and Katy Cee/SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Ariel Anderssen, Janey and Katy Cee
    Genre: Handcuffs, Leg irons, Metal bondage, Lesbian
    Description: This week, our ace reporter Temptress Kate is investigating the country retreat of noted international business man and dominant Master William. Master William's manor house is manned (or girled) by three of his externsive harem of dedicated submissives- Ariel, Janey and Katy. What is life like behind the close doors of this kinky establishment? How do the girls get on with each other? What it is like to share the same Master? Don't miss this week's episode of My Kinky Life!
    Date: 2011

Size: 230 MB
    Duration: 10 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. positivemen

A Scientific (Tickling) Experiment/2012//SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: ballgag, rope bondage, girlgirl, barefoot, blindfold, humiliation, lesbian, nude, tickling, uniform
    Date: 2012

Size: 372 MB
    Duration: 13 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. positivemen

Spielfigur /2009/Sklavin Beatrice, Sklavin Natalie/SD/432p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Sklavin Beatrice, Sklavin Natalie
    Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Foot Fetish, Pissing/Squirting, Spanking, Toys/Dildo, All Sex
    Description: Pawn in a game: To act freely, without explicit permission of her master is strictly forbidden for the slave. Slave Beatrice disobeys this rule. Misconduct and punishment are filmed by subjective camera takes - spanking, whipping, waxing and sexual humiliation. The tormentor of Slave Natalie satisfies his sexual drive by tying her hands and feet, using her in a humiliating way and filming each of her reactions with a camera - spanking, passionate sex, waxing.
    Date: 2009

Size: 699 MB
    Format: AVI
    Resolution: 432 x 576
    Duration: 1 h 29 min
    Type: 432p

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. positivemen

Secret Submissive: Chanel Preston, Ella Nova and Christy Love//Chanel Preston, Ella Nova, Christy Love/SD/540p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Chanel Preston, Ella Nova, Christy Love
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Lesbian, Anal, LezDom, Strap-on, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Facesitting, Stockings, Masturbation, Zapper, Ball Gag, Squirting, Feet, Foot Licking
    Description: A battle for domination ends in an epic squirt storm! Ella Nova and Christy Love are two expert dominatrices awaiting a new male client. But they're caught off-guard when the gorgeous Chanel Preston enters their dungeon instead. Chanel waves a big wad of cash in front of them, instructing the beautiful women that she wants them to battle among themselves, so she can to see who the secret submissive is. Ella balks, since she's the domme in charge, but Christy's excited, since the idea of topping her mouthy boss tickles her. Neither wants to submit, but they also don't want to miss out on a big payday, so they agree to battle it out. First, Ella must get on all fours. Christy spits in her face, then sits on her face, demanding her boss taste her sweet wet pussy, and threatens to cum all over her. When it's Ella's turn, she makes Christy lick her black high heels, including the filthy soles. Christy groans and gags, but she can't hide her excitement since her pussy is so damn wet. Ella pushes her toes into Christy's mouth. She knows she has her co-conspirator right where she wants her, as she puts a vibrator on Christy's pussy. As hard as Christy tries, she can't help but cum all over Ella's cunt. Chanel's excited, but she's not going to hand over her cash that easily. She wants to personally test both women. Ella and Christy find themselves with red ball gags in their mouths, holding buckets while sitting on vibrators. How long can they hold their arms outstretched while Chanel adds rocks to their buckets? Cold hard cash smells good to these sluts, so they refuse to drop their buckets even when Chanel hits them with a flogger. The vibrators feels so good on their pussies, they can't help to grind on them, but no one is allowed to cum until they ask for permission. Chanel releases the gags so she can hear the loser beg to cum. Ella nearly drops the bucket once she's hit with the zapper. She begs to cum but she only gets more of the electric current. She's finally allowed to cum when Christy drops her bucket. She won't get any money but Chanel promises Christy she will go home with a couple of stretched out holes. Chanel fucks little Chrisy's wet and ready pussy as Ella sits on the loser's face. Christy is persistently humiliated as she confesses her secret submissive desires. Ella fucks her ass with a strap-on cock, while Chanel has free access to her pussy and fingers Christy into an epic category 5 hurricane of squirt that drenches everyone.

Size: 542 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 49 min 26 s
    Type: 540p

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. positivemen

Moulage - Jessica/18.05.2019//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, alginate, casting, vaginal casting, moulding, moulage, fisting, foot fisting, whipping, pussy whipping, lezdom, orgasm
    Description: Jessica has a beautiful pussy, it needed to be molded. So after some fisting and foot-fisting I filled her vagina with some alginate and then I whipped her pussy to give birth to her violet-colored baby.
    Date: 18.05.2019

Size: 773 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 24 min 16 s
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. positivemen

Ariel X, London River/2019/Ariel X, London River/SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Ariel X, London River
    Genre: Anal, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Big Toy, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Discipline, Domination, Feet, Femdom, Flogging, foot fetish, Foot Torment, High Heels
    Description: Ariel is is stripped of makeup, fancy hair or fancy clothing. She is naked and tied to a chair. The evil nun, London River enters and tells Ariel that her vanity is a sin and she must be punished. Ariel is tied in tight rope bondage as she is clothespinned and given a BSDM Zipper. Clothes Pins are put on her pussy lips until they are raw and tender and she gets orgasm denial which is one of her all-time least favorite things in the world. The Zipper is ripped off when Ariel is finally allowed to cum. Then Ariel is tied in doggie position. Her feet are tormented with hot wax and a crop. The hot wax is dripped all over Ariel and then beaten off of her. She is then fucked with a strap on in her pussy. Finally Ariel is tied with one leg lifted so that the evil nun can have easy access to her asshole. Ariel is made to have an Anal orgasm and left to repent for her sins
    Date: 2019

Size: 998 MB
    Duration: 27 min 16 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. positivemen

Hatefuck For Happiness/2017/Delirious Hunter/SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Delirious Hunter
    Genre: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Bondage, Paddling, Pain, Spanking, Blonde
    Description: Something different today. Dr. Mercies was feeling down, so instead of treating Delirious, he asked HER to give HIM therapy. The sweet, hot blonde tries her best to talk him through his pain, but he tells her that what he really needs is a good whore, not a bunch of talk. She kindly obliges him by doing everything he wants with her body. She sucks on all his toes and even gets his whole feet into her mouth, then eats and tongues his ass. After that, he hatefucks her rectum and does a lot of ass to mouth on her. Of course, there is plenty of rough face fucking too. There is also some VERY hard and long spanking and paddling with an aluminum clipboard while she is held without air onto his cock. Eventually, his feelings start to improve, and he returns to his devilish self. One can only imagine what he's going to do to her at her next therapy session, now that he's got his mojo back.
    Date: 2017

Size: 805 MB
    Duration: 49 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. positivemen

Anal Multiwhore/2017/Desiree Lopez/SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Desiree Lopez
    Genre: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing
    Description: Fucked-up, crazy, and rough as hell -- that sums up this Latina babe's new anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies turned her into a multitool, like the famous knife, and made her service him while Orderly Gind hateplowed her sore asshole. She actually gave the doctor a massage with one of her tools while eating his ass and getting boned in hers. She also served Dr. Mercies whiskey and mopped up the mess that spilled from her mouth while Grind continued sodomizing her. Both fine gentlemen came all over her face and in her eyes before they finished with her. It was all for her therapy.

Size: 660 MB
    Duration: 37 min 34 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. positivemen

Oct 29, 2010 - Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline and Chloe Camilla/2010//SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Feature, Bondage, Fisting, Spanking, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Anal, Double Penetration, Strapon, Foot Fetish, Domination
    Description: To get in the Halloween spirit I wanted to do something extra special for the members of Whipped Ass! La Seduction De Chloe Camilla is a fantasy role play about a coven of witches who gain power by sacrificing lesbian virgins. Chloe is the most popular girl at the academy, completely adorable and all natural. She's the perfect virgin lesbian sacrifice. The witches aren't afraid to use their powers and BDSM in order to seduce Chloe into a dark and erotic world of pain, punishment and HOT lesbian sex. Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr perform a ritual on her that will push her to her limits and rip orgasm after orgasm from her nectar filled cunt. Will Chloe fight the extreme sexual urge to be initiated into a cult of lesbian witches or join them once and for all?
    This update includes heavy flogging, caning and spanking. Fisting, double penetration, foot worship, ass licking, painful zipper, humiliation, extreme orgasms, strap-on anal sex in bondage and more!
    Hope you enjoy the update as much as we enjoyed making it! Happy Halloween!
    Maitresse Madeline
    Date: 2010

Size: 691 MB
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 57 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. positivemen

2010-01-02 Alicia Stone-Matt Williams/2010//SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
    Description: Alicia is bound into a brutal custom metal device. Her legs are up and spread and her arms are severely bound behind her. We have access to any hole we need. We start with some nice and heavy foot caning. Red welts soon appear on the souls of her feet. We move on to her nipples. Strings tie off her nipple and they are tied to each big toe, and movement of her toe pulls her sensitive nipples harder. We add weights to the nipples, a tight ball gag, and insert a huge dildo into her wet hungry cunt. With a vibrator locked on her clit we sit back and watch as this girl next door cums and cums like a common whore, unable to stop her orgasms as the vibrator rips them from her helpless body.
    Date: 2010

Size: 219 MB
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. positivemen

Mina - The Foot of The Bed/2017/Mina/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Mina
    Genre: Bondage

Size: 816 MB
    Duration: 22 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. positivemen

Paige Pierce/2018/Paige Pierce/SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Paige Pierce
    Genre: Ass-Eating Antics, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Facial, Foot Licking, Rimjobs, Rough Oral, Spitting, Crying, Face Pain, Face Slapping, Facesitting, Gagging, Mind Fucking, Spanking, Big Ass, Brunette
    Description: Paige has a tough, domme side to her that Master Mercies wanted to break down into submission. So he had her dress up like a tough girl, then fucked her face until her submission came spewing out with her slobber. It's as if her tough side was a closet for her subservience today, and Master Mercies had a lot of fun with the things inside that closet.
    Date: 2018

Size: 901 MB
    Duration: 38 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. positivemen

Sonya Durganova as Tessa Ray & Latoya Devi///SD/720p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Tickling, Foot Jobs, Girl-Girl, Role Play
    Description: Description:
    As a girl, nothing`s worse than having a fat day! As I lay on my floor feeling like a bloated sack of my best buddy Latoya joins me and attempts to cheer me up. "Are you kidding?" she asks when I complain about my chub. Her plan to take my mind off of it works brilliantly as she binds my legs together at my ankles and then does the same to my arms by tying my wrists up. Taking a seat on top of me she lifts my shirt and cruelly starts tickling me while I cackle in delight. Moving down to my feet she tickles those as well as I squirm in discomfort while laughing the entire time. My perky tits are hanging out as she keeps torturing me with her tickles. It`s so uncomfortable yet so fun and I can`t stop cracking up as she torments me. After pleading with her to stop she informs me it`s only the beginning and surprises me by hauling out a big, black vibrator. She rubs it all over my body and my laughs turn to moans as she begins using it on my crotch. As she sits with her big tits exposed she uses the vibrator on me while gently carassing my body until I have a powerful orgasm. "Now tell me who`s fat?" she jokes and when I reply that she is we both burst out laughing. This video is adorable and hot! Quality: SiteRip 720p
    Format: MP4
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 3496kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 constrained baseline L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3496 kb/s)]
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 91kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 91 kb/s)]

Screenshots
    Screenshots

Size: 280 MB
    Duration: 10 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. positivemen

Self Sucking//Adria Rae/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Adria Rae
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Solo

Size: 187 MB
    Duration: 4 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. positivemen

Miss Sasha Foxxx strict foot gagging of Honey 3/2017/Honey Crest, Sasha Foxxx/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Honey Crest, Sasha Foxxx
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot gagging, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
    Description: Miss Foxxx has called in her unruly student Honey for a good talking to. She isn't happy with how badly her grades have gotten and tells her she's thinking of kicking her out of classes. Honey begs her teacher not to kick her out and wants a chance to redeem herself. Miss Foxxx thinks for a second then points to her sore tired feet in her heels. She wants Honey to make them feel better. Honey gets down and removes her teachers shoes and starts rubbing them. Miss Foxxx however wants a full commitment to her perfect feet. They move to a couch where Miss Foxxx orders Honey to use her mouth instead to clean and suck her toes and soles. Soon Honey is turned into a complete foot bitch for her teacher. gagging deeply on her feet and being completely dominated at the same time! This Series is HOT!

Size: 371 MB
    Duration: 10 min 2 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. positivemen

PolishMistressClips - Weronika lust feet of Larisa/2018/Weronika, Larisa/SD/1440p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Weronika, Larisa
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
    Description: Weronika love Larisa feet. She is worshipping them and want more and more. Woman is licking soles and toes pretty lady.
    Date: 2018

Size: 536 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Type: 1440p

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. positivemen

Excellent candidates/2019/Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
    Description: Ashlynn is doing a double interview since she is torn between hiring one of two top prospects. Both are excellent candidates, Naomi is young and fresh out of college and Honey has been around the block and knows her way around an office. What Ashlynn is really trying to figure out is who can be the most fun after hours so she decides to ask both of them to worship her feet. They both want the job and both agree and each take a foot, each trying to outdo the other. Soon Ashlynn and the girls get so turned on they each want a taste of feet and have their feet tasted so the girls are worship each other at the same time.
    Date: 2019

Size: 1 007 MB
    Duration: 20 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. positivemen

Meet//Adria Rae/SD/1080p

[​IMG]