Playful legs love to satisfy / Foot fetish

Discussion in 'Nylon / Pantyhose / Foot Fetish' started by positivemen, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. positivemen

positivemen Active Member Level 3

Foot slaves/2019/Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
    Description: Honey has some a few house foot slaves, whenever she is in the mood to have her feet pampered she claps her hands and they come crawling to serve her. Naomi and Ashlynn come to Honey eager to please her. But after a while Honey wants a taste too and the girls all worship each other at the same time. She likes to share her favorite slave Naomi and at the end both Honey and Ashlynn both work on Naomi.
    Date: 2019

Size: 944 MB
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 19 min 21 s
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. positivemen

Make You Cum JOI Foot Worship///SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genre: Solo, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Foot Worship, JOI
    Description: This description doesn't get need to get more detailed then......BEST JOI FOOT Worship EVER! Listen to me carefully, ill led the way! My Dirty talk, and detailed JOI will get your cock off and have you exploding your load all over my beautiful little feet but only at the end of my countdown

Size: 532 MB
    Duration: 6 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. positivemen

Naomi sore feet/2018/Maia Evon, Naomi Swann/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Maia Evon, Naomi Swann
    Description: Naomi is rubbing her feet, after a night out in heels her feet are really sore. Maia wants to help her friend and has a sexy idea to make her gorgeous feet feel a lot better!
    Date: 2018

Size: 934 MB
    Duration: 16 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. positivemen

Pizza girl/2018/Naomi Swann, Maia Evon/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Maia Evon
    Description: Maia ordered pizza and pizza girl Naomi comes inside to deliver. Maia only tips her a dollar, that's all she has on her, and Naomi right away complains that she has been getting tips all day. She notices Maia's bare feet and imagines a much better tip, Maia definitely doesn't mind!

Size: 905 MB
    Duration: 15 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. positivemen

Maria's payback foot lesson/2018/Maia Evon, Maria Marley/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Maia Evon, Maria Marley
    Description: Maia is having money issues again, she needs to borrow money from Maria and needs help with getting rent on time. Maria isn't impressed by her friends financial issues and tells her she needs to earn the money if she wants another chance. Maia would do anything and Maria tells her she wants her big sexy size 9's licked and worshiped. Maia is taken aback but succumbs quickly to her roomies wishes as she gets down on her knees and starts slowly licking up and down on her soft soles. Maria lays back and relaxes as Maia keeps the worship going. Maia takes her long toes into her mouth and sucks all the sweat off them in the sexiest way possible. Maria is liking this new role for her roomie, this may have to be how it is from now on!

Size: 420 MB
    Duration: 11 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. positivemen

SweetTastyFeet - Syla's worshipper/2014/Syla/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Syla
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian, Domination
    Description: Syla is on the sofa, her stunning body lays there for the pleasure of her slave girl who is admiring her Mistress from the end of the sofa. The slave girl pulls down the blue sandals from her feet and at the order of the Mistress she starts to lick her soft soles and suck her toes in an erotic way. There is a collar and a leash on the girl and the end of the leash is in the hand of Syla.
    Date: 2014

Size: 477 MB
    Duration: 8 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. positivemen

Getting wet/2017/Janira Wolfe, Jillian Janson/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Janira Wolfe, Jillian Janson
    Description: Jillian Janson and Janira Wolfe have met using a foot app, Janira is so excited to meet her new friend and to see her sexy soles. She doesn't wait long to get Jillian's heels off to get at her gorgeous soles. She is of course very turned on and it isn't long before Jillian is really, really turned on. Janira passionately worship as Jillian eventually can no longer contain herself and must rub her pussy.
    Date: 2017

Size: 411 MB
    Duration: 23 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. positivemen

Irresistable/2018/Naomi Swann/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann
    Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship
    Description: Naomi knows you think she is sexy and you love her feet and stinky sneakers. She wants to tease you as you watch her pose her bare feet and encourage you to jerk your cock.

Size: 431 MB
    Duration: 7 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. positivemen

New years foot orgy/2019/Naomi Swann, Ally May, Nika Venom/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Ally May, Nika Venom
    Description: Naomi, Ally and Nika are celebrating the New Year together. They do the countdown and break out the champagne. The girls are now wondering what they can do for the rest of the night and Ally suggests a foot orgy which of course all the girls think is an amazing idea! They girls get really turned on right away and absolutely devour each other's feet. Each girl pretty much has a foot in her mouth the whole time after Ally starts them off.
    Date: 2019

Size: 1 009 MB
    Duration: 20 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. positivemen

Barefoot and jeans/2018/Naomi Swann, Ginger/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Ginger
    Description: Ginger is over to train Naomi but she definitely isn't dressed for it. She is wearing jeans and is barefoot, not exactly workout clothing, but Ginger does see something she would like to work on! She takes Naomi's gorgeous feet in her mouth and Ginger gets a tongue workout while Naomi gets really, really turned on. Ginger works on Naomi's soles for 10 minutes and for the last 5 minutes she returns the favor and sucks on Ginger's bare feet.

Size: 741 MB
    Duration: 15 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. positivemen

Remedy for sore feet/2018/Naomi Swann, Honey/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Naomi Swann, Honey
    Description: Naomi and Honey have been at work all day on their feet. Naomi wears flats and her feet feel fine, Honey wears heels and her feet are sore and really tired. Naomi has the perfect remedy and tells Honey to trust her. She is a little skeptical at first but soon surrenders to the pleasure of Naomi's tongue.

Size: 791 MB
    Duration: 16 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. positivemen

Another Local Philly Girl!/2018-05-10/Jessica Rabbit/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Jessica Rabbit
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Brunette
    Description: Jessica is a brand new Philly girl with size 7.5 feet. She's tan, 21 years old and this is her first shoot of any kind. In this solo foot tease, she teases you by removing her shoes slowly and then shows off her wrinkled soles. She wiggles her toes and scrunches her soles from a variety of angles. She recently found out she loves to have her feet worshiped and she is open to footjobs. She gets pedicures often. Her feet are incredible! In this clip, I lick her wrinkled soles, the tops of her feet and I suck her toes and lick in between each toe. You can tell how much she really gets into it. This is a very sensual clip. I love her meaty soles and tan feet! I love how Jessica's wide size 7.5 feet look in the Pose Position! She has nice sweaty feet. You get great angles from a variety of positions in The Pose. She lays on her stomach with her soles coming at you while I lick them from behind as well as the very popular soles facing up as if they are in your face. I also rub her perfect ass, as well, as I worship her feet from behind. She has extremely wrinkled soles and nice shapely feet with nice meaty soles. I love the tan tops of her feet and she can tease with the best of em! Jessica jerks my cock like a pro after some initial teasing. I drop a huge load all over the tops of her feet and it shoots up in the air, as well and it gets all over her soles. She's a keeper, fellas!
    Date: 2018-05-10

Size: 141 MB
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Duration: 22 min 21 s
    Type: 406p

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. positivemen

Nikki Nirvana's Deep Wrinkled Soles/2018-04-12/Nikki Nirvana/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Nikki Nirvana
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Brunette
    Description: Meet 20 year old Nikki Nirvana. This is her first ever shoot! Here she is in a solo foot tease to start things off. She has perfect wide size 7 feet with nice deep pronounced wrinkled soles. She's a hot Southern girl from Mississippi who has a real sense of humor and is extremely personable and fun. She has incredibly soft feet and soles! More to com! Next, puts her size 7 feet in my lap, then the cock rubbing begins! Before the footjob starts, she teases me and allows me to lick her bare feet and suck her toes. Just look at her wide feet and super soft wrinkled soles. She loves it! Nikki loves giving footjobs and having her feet worshiped! great meaty soles. Great cumshot on her feet, too! Lots of great intense cock stroking.
    Date: 2018-04-12

Size: 162 MB
    Duration: 21 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. positivemen

Naomi all wet/2018/Indica, Naomi Swann/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Indica, Naomi Swann
    Description: Submissive Indica is at Naomi's feet and she has one desire: to serve her goddess. Naomi demands some foot love and Indica is definitely eager to oblige and get Naomi's soles all wet.

Size: 697 MB
    Duration: 12 min 14 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. positivemen

Another First Timer!/2018-02-15/Heather Lee/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Heather Lee
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Blonde
    Description: Heather Lee is the next girl I shot out in LA. The ironic thing is she's actually from New Jersey, lol, way more north of Philly, but still kinda local. This girl is soooooo freakin cute but was very nervous. I, of course, took good care of her. She had only been shooting for like a week and a half. She's also only 19. Heather has soft size 7 feet and wrinkles them for you, wiggles her toes and teases you. She also gets into the Pose Position to give you nice close-ups of her feet and soles. She just got a fresh pedicure and had very colorful orange / pink color toenail polish. Next, Heather gets her feet worshiped. She's never had this done before so she has no idea what to expect. Are first timers the best or what? Her feet are so soft and has great wrinkled soles. Check out how she rubs my cock. I think she has her first footjob on her mind. You can tell how naive and new she is, lol, just by the look on her face. She almost has this " Oh , I'm jerking someone off with my feet, am I doing it right " look, lol. If you like girl-next-door innocent looking types, Heather Lee is definitely your girl!
    Date: 2018-02-15

Size: 91.2 MB
    Duration: 16 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. positivemen

Cum Toes//Adria Rae/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Adria Rae
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Solo

Size: 127 MB
    Duration: 2 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. positivemen

So Your Boyfriend Likes Feet, Huh?/2018-01-04/Lexi Lovell/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Lexi Lovell
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Brunette, Cuckold
    Description: Look who we have here! It's a brand new girl named Lexi Lovell. I worked with Lexi on my LA trip a few weeks ago and she is awesome! Lexi has only been in the biz for about two weeks and this is her first foot fetish video and she is excited. She's a tall girl, about 5'10 and HUGE SIZE TEN FEET! She has very soft wrinkled soles and nice high arches. This bubbly and friendly girl has a great smile and she also gets pedicures quite often. She also has those thick meaty soles that I happen to love, too! See Lexi wearing her sneakers without socks and her feet are extremely sweaty as I told her to wear those prior to arriving. She takes off each sneaker and then points her toes, does a nice toe spread and wiggles her toes for you. Then, we're going to make her foot obsessed boyfriend watch me lick her bare feet. I just wanted to lick her SIZE TEN bare feet right out of her sneakers. I told her to wear no socks and to wear them all day. They were nice and sweaty. Little did I know, her boyfriend, Conor is a foot guy. He also only wants his girlfriend's feet all to himself and has no intention of sharing them with another guy. He's the jealous type and he can't imagine the thought of a guy licking his girlfriend's gorgeous feet, much less having to sit and watch right next to her. He had no idea that me, an older guy would be licking his 21 year old girlfriend's feet right in front of him. Lexi even teases and torments him and laughs at him. She makes sure he sees how much she is enjoying this. I lick her soles up and down and suck each toe. This is so humiliating to her boyfriend. How could she do this? See Conor shake his head in disbelief! Lexi makes her boyfriend, who is also into feet, watch her give me a footjob. He had no idea he was about to be thrust into this situation. She even ignores him and leans up against him like he's not even there. This makes him even more pissed. I actually felt bad for the guy. He had a tough time watching his girlfriend give another guy a footjob. I lick her size ten feet up and down and lick her very wrinkled soles. Next my pants come down and she's getting me all nice and hard. She also gently rubs my balls with her toes. I love working with first timers. They are so innocent and fun. You also gotta love her smile. She eventually looks up at him and laughs and finally acknowledges him. She is loving every minute of this. What a kinky girl she is! She continues to stroke my cock and go up and down. I eventually cum all over her feet in a HUMONGOUS load. I felt like I came like five times. See the cum shoot up into the air and all over the place. She rubs the jizz with her feet and holds up her cummy soles to the camera. Thanks Lexi! Sorry boyfriend!!
    Date: 2018-01-04

Size: 114 MB
    Duration: 16 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. positivemen

Need Quick Cash?/2018-01-25/Andi Rose/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Andi Rose
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Redhead
    Description: No way! There's this hot tall girl with model looks and long legs. I am scoping this one out from a local Philly coffee shop not far from my studio. I love the coffee in this place and I frequent this place often. You never know when you come across a girl willing to show off her feet. It was a bit awkward at first I'll admit, but once I showed her my card and list of websites and that I was legit and maybe, just maybe, the idea of making some quick cash for Christmas shopping, could have been the clincher.....lol. Anyway, we rode back to my studio and up the stairs we went and she showed off her feet. She wore sneakers and socks, which made her feet sweaty. She peels the socks off and shows you her wrinkled soles and also her feet and soles on the ottoman, which put you right at the level of her feet,so they are practically in your face. If you like girls off the street in jeans, and something spur of the moment, you'll love this! Turns out this girl is QUITE open-minded and I think you are gonna like her. After meeting Andi on the street in Philly, she was more than nice enough to come back to my studio for a quick shoot and foot tease. Now, she wanted to do more and was totally cool with stripping down to her bra and panties to give more of a show. She strikes many poses in her high heels and then gives a nice shoe dangle. After that, she lays in the Pose Position and then puts her feet on top of an ottoman giving you a perfect eye level view of her nice wrinkled soles. Not done yet, now she applies gel oil all over the tops and bottoms of her feet and she gets them them nice and shiny. Great feet. Next, it's finally time to worship Andi's high arched feet and wrinkled soles. I had been holding out on her but I couldn't hold back any longer. For a girl, who I had just met, she was very open to having her feet licked and toes sucked. We waste no time as she starts right on my desk back at the studio. She rubs my cock on top of my sweat pants, with her high heel, while I lick the other foot. Soon enough my pants come down and she's still playing with my cock with the high heel. This felt awesome, by the way! Then, she gave me a shoejob with her one foot and the other foot, bare! What a contrast in feeling! One side, the kinda cold and hard leather feel and the other a sweaty barefoot. This was INCREDIBLE! What impressed me the most was her amazing stroking ability and technique. After that, the other heel came off and the cock stroking became more fierce. I popped all over her feet, with the jizz flying straight up in the air, not one, but twice! She was THAT GOOD! Then, she holds up her soles showing the jizz running down them and then on the tops of her feet and toes
    Date: 2018-01-25

Size: 160 MB
    Duration: 22 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. positivemen

Local Girl Gives Her First Footjob!/2018-05-03/Kitty/SD/406p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Kitty
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Teen, Redhead
    Description: Kitty is a hot redhead local to Philly. I met her at a local club one night and she agreed to do a shoot for my site. She has never modeled before and she is brand new and never shot for anyone before! I had no idea she'd be that open minded to shoot a footjob scene and to get cum all over her soft feet and soles. Kitty even got a pedicure the day before our shoot and let me tell you how soft her soles are! She has great high arches and super wrinkled soles, as well. She is just 22 years old and has size 6 feet. We start things off in a solo foot tease as she spreads and wiggles her toes and shows off some great toe points. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and soles. You can tell how into it she is. This is always a little surprising for a first timer but she loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. Next, she oils up her soles for you in my kitchen and she pours it all over her feet. Next is the footjob and what a great one she gives me. I pull out all the stops for this one. I shot this one in several positions. First, she teases my cock as I lick one foot, then she has me strip down and she strokes my cock more. Next, and I love POV angles, we shot that. KItty has a great footjob technique. Both of her feet are in the air and she doesn't have to cheat at all. Next, I have an idea and I have her lay down o the floor and she continues to stroke my cock. I then spray down her wrinkled soles with a load of cum I had been saving up just for her. Kitty then holds her feet there so you can see the cum forming a pool into her cupped soles and it drips down. Truly great stuff from a first timer! I also cammed this shoot live for my members that day and they got a nice show! Who's up next!
    Date: 2018-05-03

Size: 294 MB
    Duration: 30 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. positivemen

Heidi Hollywood's Tan Sweaty Feet/2018-02-08/Heidi Hollywood/SD/402p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Models: Heidi Hollywood
    Genre: Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob, Big Tits, Teen, Blonde
    Description: Tan, blonde busty pornstar, Heidi Hollywood has been wearing sneakers without socks all day. This sun drenched tan beauty is shooting her very FIRST foot fetish scene and there is plenty more to come! This girl is totally incredible. What a body! Her tits are HUGE and she has great legs and very soft, moist sweaty feet. Check out the wrinkled soles. I just love her raspy California girl voice, too. She is so bubbly and friendly. Holly has very meaty soles and she's 24 years old. She is short, about 5'3" but has rather large feet - a size 8, for her size. She has unbelievable thighs and a nice round butt. This girl also looks great in pink against her nice golden tan. In her solo foot tease clip, she finds it unbelievable that people think of her feet like how we do, lol. There's a really cool innocence about her with really cute giggling - what a smile!!! She then removes each sneaker slowly and then holds up her sweaty soles and the tops of her feet. Not done yet, though she pulls out her gigantic tits and takes off all her clothes and then does a foot tease completely nude! She also teases you in the Pose Position. I'm so glad I had the opportunity because Heidi's feet are awesome! She even put on sneakers and wore no socks to make sure her size 8, tan feet were nice and sweaty and so I could worship them right out of them. I lick her soles and suck her toes. It also turns out, she's kinda ticklish, too. The whole time I'm licking her bare feet, she's rubbing mu cock with the other foot. Next, I have her lay in the Pose Position and I rub her amazing ass as I lick her feet and suck her toes. She loves this! She's never given a footjob, anywhere, anytime. I was able to be lucky enough to be her first! This gorgeous tan hottie was right up my alley. Now its her time to shine as she strokes my cock in several positions. First while laying next to me and also in a doggie position as I was able to play with and finger her freshly fucked asshole as she jerked my cock and I came all over her nice tan size 8 feet!
    Date: 2018-02-08

Size: 140 MB
    Resolution: 402 x 720
    Duration: 22 min 11 s
    Type: 402p

[​IMG]
    Download File

Keep2s porn video - forum.pornodump.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.